Start by marking “With This Heart” as Want to Read:
With This Heart

With This Heart

If someone had told me a year ago that I was about to fall in love, go on an epic road trip, ride a Triceratops, sing on a bar, and lose my virginity, I would have assumed they were on drugs.

Well, that is, until I met Beckham.

Beck was mostly to blame for my recklessness. Gorgeous, clever, undeniably charming Beck barreled into my life as if it were his mission to make
Published April 6th 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published March 25th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about With This Heart, please sign up.

Start your review of With This Heart
✦❋Arianna✦❋
4 Stars!!

description

"John Denver was our road trip muse and I learned to trust the power of his songs."

description

With This Heart was a wonderful story about second chances at life, a story with a message I love reading about in my books live life at the fullest. It was a story about life, finding love, self-discovery, learning to live, learning to let go and ultimately finding love. It was a story that made me smile, sigh, laugh and definitely hope and falling in love with these two fantastic characters.

I
Pearl Angeli
"Love will make you reckless. It can drag out parts of you that common sense and fear usually keep hidden away. Because love is selfless and selfish."

Lately I've been reading such great contemporaries and I wanna thank the book gods for leading me to the right books. This novel is one of them! And what a journey!

description

With This Heart made me fall in love all over again. It's such a sweet, refreshing, and captivating read. I've never read any R.S. Grey's work prior to this and my first impression
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 SWEET STARS

"Her hand wrapped around my fingers, tightening my hold on the tarnished locket. I love you with this heart.

Oh, my God. I dont even know where to begin when trying to describe how much I loved this story!!It was so sweet and funny!! I found myself sighing more and smiling more!!

What would you do if life gave you a second chance??

Will you change your old life??

After Abby has spend years in the hospitals. She finally receives a heart transplant and her best friend encourages her to
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
It's LIVE.....

GO...READ THIS BOOK...YOU'LL LOVE IT

5--Heartfelt--Stars!!

Let's take a roadtrip...

"He was a handsome guy in a baseball cap and I was a cynical girl picking out an urn."

A journey of second chances...at life and a first chance at love...

"He was a stubborn boy who weaseled his way into my roadtrip and I was a girl who learned that you can never have enough s'mores."

A trip down memory lane...for herself and in honor of another...

"Caroline
Aestas Book Blog
Mar 26, 2014 rated it really liked it

Well, that is, until I met Beckham...

This book's blurb immediately caught my attention starting with that opening line that I posted up above there ^^ and when I took a peek at the first chapter, it had me smiling and laughing from the first few pages and I just had keep reading to find out what
Jennifer Kyle
4.25 With This Heart Stars

Beck and Abby were great characters who had amazing banter and chemistry and everyone loves a good road trip story!!

description

Abby has been gifted a new heart and has decided to road trip with an urn. Beck approaches her and proceeds to invite himself along on her trip. The more she thinks about it, a road trip with Beck is exactly the type of living she is interested in.

What do you possibly have to lose? I flashed her a pointed stare. Uh my lifemy virginitymy freedommy parents
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
3.5-4 stars!

description

I didnt just like this one, I loved it!! Yet its barely scraping a 4 star rating. Reason is...in order to enjoy this book like I ended up doing, I needed to cast aside my normal standards for books and that NEVER almost never happens. A good part of this book is highly unrealistic and far-fetched and I dont react well to these kinds of stories. By the 20% mark, I realized if I didnt suspend reality ASAP, Id be chucking this book in the DNF pile. Point of this little spiel is: despite
Katerina
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love will make you reckless.It can drag out parts of you that common sense and fear usually keep hidden away.Because love is selfless and selfish.

An all-consuming story of second chances,first love and heartache.A story about survivor's guilt,fear,difficult decisions,death and friendship.A story that left me a smiling,sobbing mess.

Abby met Beck when she just got her life back.She had a new heart,she left
Aj the Ravenous Reader
It's all cheese- super hot melted cheesy romance as any romantic novel should rightfully contain and I loved it! Who doesn't love cheese, anyway? This book is going to make you smile, laugh, cry a little, grin really big and end up smiling some more even after finishing the book and writing its review.

But it's not all cheese and that's what's great about this book. The story is heart warming as well and the characters are so easy to fall in love with. The book also talks about appreciating life
Maria...
"I love you with this heart"
description
I really enjoyed this book although it was about serious issues that some people go though in life but it also had the bright side of things like we should appreciate every little thing without taking them for granted...

The story was sweet,funny,emotional,heartache...Beck and Abby were young,naive,lost and determind to live and enjoy every second of their lives by going in a road trip...They knew nothing about each other but took a chance by putting their trust in one
Warda
Jun 10, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I assumed I was going to love this story, because R.S. Greys books have been pretty much a win for me.

But this book did nothing for me. Once I past the half-way point, I was constantly contemplated on DNF-ing but I pulled through because I love the author.

Then a whole load of skim-reading happened and I was left feeling empty. I hate it.

I just didnt care for our main characters. The usual flowy, fun and spontaneous writing I expected of her books was missing in this one. The characters
Alia Ros
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omgg 5++++ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ for this touching story

I admit this isn't my usual genre but because RS Grey wrote it so i just hadd to read it and omg
I thought it was gonna bore me damn i was wrong. I now crave to go on road trips w somebody special hahah
Who's up for some wild adventure? Hit me up when ur free lmao
The story of Beck and Abby just made my hopes up on finding true love, plus w realistic features... thank you for having me on these adventures. It was amazing Xx

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
4.5 Living, Laughing, and Loving Stars!

Abby has just received a new heart and a second chance at life. Her best friend, Caroline, is still stuck in the hospital and encourages her to take a road trip.

By some weird coincidence she meets Beck (at a very odd place at that) and he winds up inviting himself on her road trip.

Normally I would say this is weird as eff but it actually worked out in this book. I think Abby was blinded by his hotness and praying he wouldn't kill her. Plus road trips
Andie
5 can't keep the smile off my face stars!!

It had been awhile since I felt so connected to a set of characters. I laughed, I cried, and it left me so fulfilled I can't even explain it. Loved this book to pieces! Full review to come.
Lucia
Mar 20, 2014 rated it liked it
My Abby and Beck:

"His face was easy and open; a small smile dotted the side of his mouth. His default setting was happy. Thats what I loved about Beck. He looked at life like it was a journey, like we were meant to enjoy every step of the way."

After careful and sheltered life, 19 years old Abby got her heart transplant. Now the times comes to finally "live". And a secret road trip with irresistible Beck seems like the best way to fully enjoy her second chance at life...

Road-trip stories are
Plamena
Mar 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Beautiful & Sweet stars

...our lives will never be the same.

Abby has been given a second chance in life. Everyone around her expect her to be responsible, careful and treat her as she will break any second now. But she doesnt want to be afraid and to live a life without excitement. She wants to LIVE...not only exist! She decides what she needs is a road trip! And she plans to do it alone...but she meets Beck and everything changes.

This weird stranger she meets (that is also unbelievable
Jen
May 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

Such a beautiful story! I think this is my favorite R.S. Grey book so far. I love second chances themes in books, but this one is a second chance in a different way. A second chance at life. It's an awesome story of Abby and Beck's epic road trip that I loved!

Nineteen year old Abby McAllister has lived with congenital heart problem her whole life. She was recently given a second chance at life when she received a heart transplant. In an effort to find some closure and live her life she
Ash
Apr 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was such a sweet story!!! I loved everything about it :)

Its hilarious and its beautiful and its sad

I definitely recommend this one. It's one that needs to be read.
Suzana
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 I love you with this heart stars!

First of all, I love stories about road trips and adventures that are part of it ...

Reading this story I felt like I was on the road trip myself ... traveling with Abby and Beck alongside ...
I loved them both ... Abby, a girl who got a second chance in her life and Beck, sweet, nice and hot guy ...

I was laughing, giggling, crying, I felt heartbroken, but at the end happy tears were on my face..

Really a beautiful story ... if you liked The edge of never
Jillian
Feb 14, 2016 rated it liked it
This was cute. I read it solely for something fluffy and something that makes me smile. Generally, With This Heart did that for me. There were moments during the book where I thought it was cliche and cheesy but those are things I can forgive with the NA comtemporary genre. I will say that the last paragraph of this book made me smile so big. Ah CUTE!
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
Shelves: reviewed
4 stars

Abby has been given a second chance at life by being given a new heart. She embarks on a road trip with a new friend, Beck. In my opinion there was a few similarities to The Edge of Never.

Beck was a great hero and the banter they had going on was good. This book missed the 5 star because I didnt feel like I got to know Beck or his background much and maybe a few chapters in his POV would have helped. I thought the Ethan part was unneccessary.

If you are looking for a road trip type,
Tangerine
Mar 18, 2014 rated it liked it

3 ★s

*sigh* I did not love this book like everybody else seemed to. I hate it when that happens. I was really wanting to read this one badly too. I love road trip stories. I liked it. I did. I just wanted to more than like it.

There was just something missing. I thought there was going to be more of a road trip, they barely went anywhere. Then there was Beck, we get nothing about him. The only thing I learned about him was where he went to school. That's it. Nothing else. That doesn't mean I
Anja H.
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
*4 HEARTFELT STARS*

Okay, confession time: besides pirates I also love roadtrip stories! Usually they turn out to be quite predictable, but I still love them. But, oh my, this one was unexpectedly good!
I thought this was going to be just another cute and light romance, but this was so much more than that.
Linda ❤️ Sassy, Classy && a Little Bit of Nasty
4.5 Road-Trip Life-Trip stars

I loved this swoon-worthy tale. Its been a while since Ive been able to say that I LOVED all of the MCs in a book. I felt like I was on the road-trip with them, and let me tell ya, Abby and Beck are GREAT company. ;)

This story starts off with Abby McAllister. She had congenital heart disease which left her with a failing heart. Well lucky for her, she had a donor. Once Abby feels shes steady with her new heart, she feels as if she needs to live her life to the
Staci Hart
May 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book. I can't even.

canteven photo I_literally_cannot_even_I_cant_even_I_am_unable_to_even_I_have_lost_my_ability_to_even_I_am_so_unable_to_even_zpse571825e.gif

I mean, it's like...

I just...I CANT.

On a scale of one to five, this book is an eleven. I don't even know where to start.

*leaves to collect self* *blows nose super loud*

Okay, okay.

I don't even know where to start. From page one, Grey had me hooked with her quick wit and quirky perspective. I was immediately intrigued, wondering who Abby was, what happened to her in her life? WHAT goes in the urn? So many questions, but they were a gentle tug through the story, because
Mei
DNF @ 17%

This book had already lost me at chapter one, trust me, you'll probably end up the same. Actually, I don't have to explain anything in this review. I'll let the quotes do their jobs for you and you be the judge.

1. Stalker love interest, plus a weird and unrealistic way to meet... at a funeral parlor.
Cue a sexy smile. Damn. No. I was getting a slurpee across the street and I saw you walk in, so I followed you on a whim.

I narrowed my eyes in confusion. Of course. Hes too hot to be
Amy J Romance Author & Reader Events
Cute read
Entertaining Audio
Brittainy Cherry
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-copies
 photo 2a_zpsc25b76c8.jpg

Five Smore-tastic Stars!

With This Heart by RS Grey is the type of book that I crave. Its laugh out loud funny. Its ugly cry emotional. Its a strange mysterious boy who meets a strange new-to-life girl and they fall in love. Yeah, you might be thinking its a normal romance story, but its so different in so many wonderful, charismatic ways.

Abby and Beck take you on a journey of discovering life, welcoming new adventures while ditching their old hurts.

Grey has a way of bringing a reader
Nina
Dec 05, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2018
*** 3.5 STARS ***

I really enjoyed this book! It was such a cute read and made me laugh a lot. But there were still a few scenes that dragged on a little and were a bit boring and the writing was still flawed sometimes.

instagram || my blog || twitter
Jessica Gadziala
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
4.5

I told Nikki I needed a sweet book and this is what she gave me. And, well, she was right. It was super sweet. I loved every minute of the ride. You'd think when it's so sweet that it couldn't be sexy. But, well, it was. There wasn't a lot of sex and it wasn't overly explicit, but it was still hot. And mixed in with a cute love story and some heavier subjects- it was a really well rounded read.

This was a great way to windex my psyche. Now I can go back to the darker reads I have been

• To Love Jason Thorn
  • Dear Ava
  • Destiny on Ice (Boys of Winter, #1)
  • Marriage for One
  • My Life in Shambles
  • The Billionaire Boss Next Door
  • Dirty Letters
  • Cupcakes & Co(caïne), Episode 1
  • Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)
  • The Guy in the Middle (The Underdogs, #3)
  • Park Avenue Player
R.S. Grey is the USA Today bestselling author of fourteen novels, including THE FORTUNATE ONES. She loves books, chocolate, reality TV, and cold weather. She lives in Texas with her husband, daughter, and two dogs. Visit her at rsgrey.com.

Instagram: @AuthorRSGrey

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/RSGrey/

Facebook:

News & Interviews

“Love will make you reckless. It can drag out parts of you that common sense and fear usually keep hidden away. Because love is selfless and selfish.” 41 likes
“So you’re a stalker?” I asked with a hard stare.

He smirked, a knees-turning-to jelly kind of smirk. “I prefer gravitationally linked to your presence.”
30 likes