Start by marking “The Mighty Quinns: Ryan” as Want to Read:
The Mighty Quinns:  Ryan

The Mighty Quinns: Ryan (The Mighty Quinns #29)

3.29  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Surrender is the greatest sin

For adventure guide Ryan Quinn, a week in Fiji babysitting a hen party should be a cakewalk. Only, the bride turns out to be sexy movie star Serena Hightower, and the wedding turns out to be very much in question. Ryan wants to help Serena, but he's not sure he can trust himself with her—not when she is his every temptation personified…

Serena
Published October 21st 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Mighty Quinns, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mighty Quinns

Carmen
Nov 23, 2014 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: No One
Recommended to Carmen by: Harlequin
DNF in the middle of chapter 5. This book is very boring. It also reads as if it's been written by a nine-year-old. I don't want to bother finishing such a poorly written, extremely boring novel.

ETA: I finished it. But my original opinion stands. A complete waste of time.

ZERO REAL STARS, ZERO ROMANCE STARS

Harlequin Blaze November 2014
Susan
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another good entry into the Quinn family saga. Ryan is headed off to Fiji for an easy job. All he needs to do is provide some easy adventures and keep the movie star bride out of trouble. This one is outside the family adventure business, which mean that the fee Ryan earns will be all his. The family business is fine, but he has dreams of his own and the money will give him a good start.

But the job turns out not to be as easy as he expected. Serena is the only one of the women interested in leav
Joy Strother
Jan 04, 2015 rated it liked it
I thought this book was just good.It was boring in spots and I thought it was a slow read.I was hoping this book would be a little more exciting but it wasn't.
Nancy
Dec 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series
Nice. Story held throughout. Celebrity, camping, surfing. Ryan & Serena. Last of this trilogy.
Doris
Apr 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
And another Quinn Trilogy comes to an end. This time the stories are based on three brothers in New Zealand - who also have a sister but she does not appear worthy of a story of her own which I find rather sad, even a little sexist. Since Harlequin Blaze tales are always based on a couple finding one another, why exactly could Dana not have found her man instead of one of her brothers?
Ryan Quinn, like his brothers, is a very outdoorsy kind of guy, but, wanting to spread his wings, he accepts a j
Amy
Feb 16, 2015 rated it did not like it
I checked out this book from the library because as a family we're studying the country of Fiji this week. Part of the story takes place in Fiji and part of it takes place in New Zealand. I thought this story was slow and boring. It lacked any kind of emotional tension by either character. The dialogue was also sappy. In fact, I stopped reading this story before the very end, and I zoned out several times because it couldn't hold my attention.
Harlequin Books
"As usual, Hoffmann has written a light, yet compelling tale with just enough angst and long-term background story to provide momentum for the next member of the Quinn family we are most certainly going to meet" (RT Book Reviews, 4 stars).

Miniseries: The Mighty Quinns
Dec 27, 2014
Val Paquette
Dec 05, 2014
Tracie
rated it did not like it
Oct 28, 2014
Sandra
Jan 10, 2018
Cindi
Dec 05, 2014
Kate began reading romance in 1979 when she picked up a copy of Kathleen Woodiwiss's Ashes in the Wind. She read the book from cover to cover in one very long night and was immediately hooked on the genre.

The next morning, she was standing at the door to her local Waldenbooks and when they opened, she hurried inside and asked for everything else written by Woodiwiss. At the same time, she found wo
More about Kate Hoffmann...

The Mighty Quinns (1 - 10 of 35 books)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Conor (The Mighty Quinns, #1)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Dylan (The Mighty Quinns, #2)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Brendan (The Mighty Quinns, #3)
  • Reunited (The Mighty Quinns, #4)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Liam (The Mighty Quinns, #5)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Brian (The Mighty Quinns, #6)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Sean (The Mighty Quinns, #7)
  • The Promise (The Mighty Quinns, #8)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Marcus (The Mighty Quinns, #9)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Ian (The Mighty Quinns, #10)