Start by marking “Taking chances (Blackrock, #2)” as Want to Read:
Taking chances (Blackrock, #2)

Taking chances

(Blackrock #2)

What do you do when the girl you love stops breathing in your arms?

When life kicks you while you are down?

You get up and fight, fight like hell!

After struggling to put their pasts behind them and take a chance on each other, Knox and Bailey begin to move forward in their relationship.

But the past always has a way of catching up with you…….

On a trip back home to Grove for
ebook
Published May 1st 2014 by E.A. Weston (first published April 30th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Taking chances, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taking chances

Start your review of Taking chances (Blackrock, #2)
Books&Dreams
Jun 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
 photo bookwormsreviewicon.jpg

Book Review left by Leigh a Book Worms Reviewer, thank you Leigh.
We gave this book 4 stars.
This is book two in the Black Rock series.

Taking Chances Review

This book is a continuation of Bailey and Knox's story from Scarred Hearts. It
also gives you more of Max and Paige's story.
Bailey and Knox continue to deal with Bailey's past from her home town. There
are also Knox's past issues that still seem to pop up places such as their
college. Bailey and Knox continue to work towards the relation
Amy
Jun 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a great series.

Max and Knox are identical twins and both are hot bartenders and singers at their uncle's bar.

Enter Bailey and her friend Paige and the boys don't know what to do.

Bailey and Knox have a relationship that takes them on so many ups and downs and truly tests their love for each other.

Paige and Max and their on and off again relationship also tests it's limits throughout this series.

This cast of four face off against crazed ex-girlfriends, intense stalkers, and several trips
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
Another great 4.5 star review !!

This book starts off right where we left off !! Sadly that is the hospital , poor Max , he is such a great guy and now we have to wait it out and see how he recovers. This book is full of twists , turns , drama and hospitals !! My head was going crazy at one point trying to figure out who was the flower sender and when they would make good on their threats. It seemed when one problem was resolved we would have another. Paige is really weird in this book which
Jun 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 of the Blackrock Series, and you must read Scarred Hearts to understand. So, if you have not, read book 1 first!! This book picks up exactly where book 1 finished. I gave this book 5 stars as well. Bailey & Knox stole my heart in book 1 and I’m so happy to be able to share my thoughts on the continuation of the series. Word of advice, this book will tear at your heart, have a box of tissues handy!

Bailey is definitely a “fighter” in more ways than one. If it wasn’t for Knox’s
Heather Way
Jun 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
This begins with Bailey and Knox at the Hospital because of the horrible thing that happen. Max was remember 3 weeks earlier when Page told him she was late and she was going to get a text done to check for pregnancy.
The first book Blew me away. I loved the romance that bloomed between Bailey & Knox. This continues for their relationship and also shows you bits of Knox's Twin Max & Paige's some what fling/relationship
Both book offered amazing amount suspense, romance, drama, and even
Hooked On Books
Jun 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Taking Chances is book 2 in the Blackrock Series by Elizabeth Kelly. It continues with the story of Bailey and Knox.

These two have each found their true love but life tries to knock them down at every corner. Bailey has had to endure so much tragedy in her life that she is always struggling to stay a float. Knox has his own share of problems and the two just cannot get a break.

There are quite a few touching moments in this book and some that bring you to tears. Their road is a tough one but
The Book Fairy Reviews
Jun 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This books starts off exactly where Scarred Hearts left us. Yes it leaves us emotionally wrung out! But hey that was what made it so fracking awesome! We continue along with Bailey and Knox trying to overcome the obstacle put in their way. Can they survive more heart ache? I couldn't put it down!!!! This series has seriously hooked me. Knox is the TDH of our dreams! Perfect in a perfectly flawed and real way he fights to keep the woman he loves b his side.
Make sure that you have a box of tissue
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jun 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book picks up right where Scarred Hearts leaves off. This one is just as full of up and down emotions as the first book. At times I was laughing and others I was crying and then there were times where I was fanning myself because the chemistry was off the charts. Knox is oh so yummy and well Max is no slouch either. Goodness my, I am in love!!! My only complaint as far as the story goes, is I was expecting something spectacular for the ending and I just felt like it fell flat for me. Other ...more
Blushingdivasbookreviews
Jun 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Blushing Stars!!!!
This is the second book in the Blackrock Series, Taking Chances. The story picks up where the fist book left off. You will find plenty of drama, angst, romance, hot sizzling sexy scenes in this book. Overall the series is a good one and one you should check out.
Rachel Osborne
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Taking Chances starts out where the dramatic conclusion of Scarred Hearts left off. Proving to be just as amazing as Scarred Hearts, Taking Chances takes the reader on emotional ride as Knox and Bailey keep encountering obstacles trying to tear them apart. I loved this book and can't wait for the next one in the series!
Barbara Anderson
Loved it......

Loved it......

I couldn't wait to read this and loved it. I hope that there is a third book to this series because I have a lot of unanswered thoughts. I love reading all of Elizabeth Kelly's books. Thank you Elizabeth I get so lost in reading your books.
Curly Carla Celebrity Readers
Oct 14, 2014
Elizabeth Kelly
Apr 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jay Lee
Oct 25, 2016
T.L. Smith
Apr 13, 2014
Mhbmhb
rated it did not like it
Mar 20, 2018
Oct 04, 2016
Tracy
Jan 06, 2018

Blackrock (4 books)
  • Scarred Hearts (Blackrock, #1)
  • Summer: A Blackrock series novella
  • Infinity & Always (Blackrock #3)