Start by marking “Krinos (Take Over, #1)” as Want to Read:
Krinos (Take Over, #1)

Krinos

(Take Over #1)

My life was simple. Follow instructions, learn the family business and be prepared to take over when the time has come. My name is Eliza, although people in the business know me as Krinos. One thing you should know about me is that my father is a drug lord, the boss in these parts.

I am prepared to do whatever it takes to step up to the challenge and run the family business
Published May 2014 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Krinos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Krinos

Vishous
This is bad... but fun... a lot! And you get sucked in and completely hooked! And you are aware of how many eyerolls you give and how it's absurd, but you just can't stop! Everything is over the top, everything is instant, everything is just completely bad LOL, but you just need to finish and while reading you start to really like the book you basically don't like because it's simply ridiculous.

I make no sense, I know....
Carla ☺Did I Say That☺
Mmmmh..On the fence with this one...gonna let my thoughts marinate for a day or two...
 photo 1358070609689_zps653c6b89.gif
***Review To Come***
Debbie♥ love my Ducks♥
This freebie was a great fast paced erotic dark read. Loved the fierceness of the heroine, she can kick some serious ass! I am hooked and can't wait to read the next book in the series. Yeah to the author as there were not many typos, which drive me batshit cray cray.
Ana Bierle czernek
Jul 14, 2014 rated it did not like it
I thought the synopsis for this book looked fantastic and saw tons of great reviews on it - but for me, this book did not live up to its potential. I found the writing style to be choppy, but I could've overlooked that. What I could not overlook were the unbelievable actions and tons of inconsistencies in the characters.
How does a mega-wealthy drug lord allow the daughter and woman he still loves, although doesn't live with, to live in what is referred to as a rough area - why would he not make
Aղցela W.
Oct 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Spoiler Ahead This was a good read it's a new series to me it's a dark erotic romance. Eliza is learning the family business drugs, sex and death her father is a drug lord and they call her Krinos she hopes to take over one day but not everyone wants a girl in charge. I really liked Krinos she was a kick ass female. She meets her father's second in command Stefanos is a alpha male Greek God when they meet Krinos is in lust at first sight she's not daft to pass up getting hot and heavy with thi ...more
Ada Frost
May 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I don't know how to put my feelings about this book into words really...

It isn't my type of book at all...or so I thought, had I read the blurb I wouldn't have picked it up BUT I'm a cover addict and TL Smith created some seriously hot teasers and I was suckered in. And thank Krinos I was. Because this was a gritty, amazing fast paced book that had my head spinning.

Krinos alone deserves the stars because she is one kick-ass character, kill bill needs to be warned because there isa. New Boss in
Ellen  Small
Apr 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Five fricking huge ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐'s for this fanfreakingtastic read....I devoured this book in hours...yes hours it was just that good!!!

T.L.Smith writes a book that's going to have you hooked from beginning to end....she's given us Krinos - feisty, hard as nails, grabs life by the balls and goes after what she wants, she is by no means a whinging female, she means business!!

Then she gives us Stefanos - hot as hell, sexy as shit, alpha, possessive and thrown through a loop by Krinos and the fact she's no
Isabelle k  ✖️BOOKLOVER
3.7 Bloody stars!

A quick read but indeed captivating!

Krikos is the daughter of a drug lord and is to inherit the family's business. She has learned to be feared and revered but again she has never met someone like Stefanos He's as cold and ruthless and her and together they could burn cities to the ground.
I did not really undertand their connection and it was at times too quick but it still worked out in the end.

They were both strong characters and did not bow to each other easily. I liked the
Rob
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a high-octave fast-paced violent, sexy gangster story.

Krinos was a bad-assed bitch who felt she had to prove herself worthy of taking over her father's business. Despite being obviously attracted/affected by Stefanos, it didn't stop her punching him in the jaw and doing serious damage to his testicles on occasion! It's nice to read about a strong, powerful female character who also can succumb to her feelings, particularly in the bedroom.

Stefanos was the typical alpha man who went all o
Rachel  Ravishing Reads
May 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
ARC received for a honest Review.

Raw
Gritty
Kick arse
Loved it!

This book is making me consider switching to the other side ;) seriously it was that hot! I loved Krinos. This is not they type of book I read I usually love a leading hot Alpha Male.

Krinos is feisty young beautiful and getting ready to take over her dad's empire, she has to be tuff to succeed, and boy is she! She calls the shots not afraid to get her hands dirty. Absolutely loved it!

Stefanos Mmm I loved him my only wish is that he was
Sue
Aug 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wow...that was a fun couple of hours...totally surprised me and when I get to read a book for free and it's that exciting and fast paced...all the better =)
I love a strong heroine...especially when she's powerful, skilled with weapons and doesn't take crap from anyone...especially alpha males who think they rule the world. Being the daughter of a very important player is a plus and when she meets her match with one of her father's co-horts...it's nothing short of sexy, violent fireworks. Eliza..
Becca Lee
4.5 Stars

A powerful and gritty read. Such an original idea and a strong cast of characters. TL Smith did a fabulous job at creating drama, tension and heat. A job well done.
Twin Sisters Rockin' Book Reviews
Overall Rating: 4.5 Rockin’ ★★★★☆

I am the second in command of my father’s drug organization and you do not want to cross me. My mother had raised me away from my father and his organization in the town of Blacktown a city in Australia. I have always idolized my father and so when he finally told me what he did I stepped up for him to train me in the family business. You may think that this is not a business for a woman but then you would not know the real me, I am like my father, made for this
Monica
4 +++ Stars!!!
5 Flames for HOTness!

This was a fabulous beginning to a series. I was sucked in at page one. Eliza “Krinos” is a sassy and bad chick. (I love a good strong female lead and Krinos is it) But most of all she is the ultimate daddy’s girl. Krinos loves her dad and is in the process of taking over as boss of his drug dealing business. She is sent to the east coast to do business and meets her match Stefanos. Stefanos is sexy and powerful. He has a dark demon living inside of him. He is
Kat
Apr 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Well I'll be dammed I just read this in 3 hours... I just couldn't put it down, T.L. Smith has created a female character who can stand up to the alpha males and make them kneel at her feet!

The lead character is Krinos, a beautiful but tough Aussie who is a spitfire, she can hold her own, is confident in her sexuality, and not afraid to scratch that itch when she wants. She's everything you would expect a drug bosses daughter to be, and the business is being handed over to her, which leads
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
Red Cheeks Reads
May 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Krinos is Greek for lily, but the female lead in this novel by the same name is no daisy at all. Now positioned to assume the role of leader of a major crime organization, Krinos must protect herself and learn that she is worthy of love.

Krinos wants to make her father proud and needs to keep an edge.

Then in walks Stephanos, the Greek God, who challenges Krinos in every way. “He walks over to me, and I take him in. He is in a clean-cut, black suit with the most panty-dropping features any man has
Kayla and Kristy- My Person's Books
Sexy, Sassy and Savage! That is what this book was. From the very first chapter We were both hooked. This book was bad ass in every way.

Eliza, known to her family and all around her as “Krinos” is a tough chick. Her father is a drug lord, the boss and she is next in line to take over his business. He is preparing her for a life of death and drugs. Her father’s associates aren’t happy with Krinos taking over the business, they believe it isn’t a woman’s business, But she is out to prove them all
Kristy & Kayla - My Person's Books

Promiscuous Book Blog
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sex. Mob. Bad-Assness. This book completely went beyond what I had imagined when it came to such a short read. I didn’t expect to get caught up in all the drama, but I am now completely in love with T.L. Smith.

Krinos, who knew that name would actually belong to a girl? Not just any girl though. A true executor to the thrown of her father’s empire. She’s not dumb and she doesn’t take anyone’s shit. Just because she’s a female doesn’t mean she won’t shoot you. Men that don’t expect such a beautifu
Anny hernandez
Jun 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was provided a copy of the book by the Author for an honest review.

Wow I just finished reading this book, and I love it, I felt in love with it from the first page to the last, I couldn't put the book, this was way to different from what I read, I love characters and love how the book turned out to be. I am gone keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.

Krino is a young woman, who is following her father's foot steps, she is heading to NYC for a meeting, but what she was not exp
KC  -- Reading Is My Superpower
I love a really strong heroine. I have to admit, Krinos grated my nerves a bit. Im not sure what it was about her, but I had a love/hate relationship with her. I think my biggest block with her, was that I love a strong heroine, one that takes names and blazes trails, but has the ability to let the alpha male be the alpha male.

I loved the story. Iam a mafia loving girl. And add in a strong alpha female to rule the roost?? Yes please. And Krinos was just that. She was fearless, and went after wh
Kaylene Osborn
May 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Kaylene by: ARC copy of this supplied by the author and reviewed for Magic Within The Pages
Interesting story and a nice quick read...

Krinos is an interesting story which follows Eliza or as most people know her Krinos who's being prepared by her father to take over the family drug business. She's a feisty alpha female if there is such a thing and she's prepared to do whatever it takes. She meets hot as hell Stefanos, who for the most part rocks her world. Stefanos also becomes very smitten, very quickly with the bad ass Krinos. Krinos is her father's daughter and she has no qualms ab
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
DAMN !! Wish I had read this sooner !! I loved this book , the series , the characters , the storyline and everything in between.

Krinos , Eliza , is raw and gritty , she is rude , speaks her mind and is one tough chick. A force to be reckon with on the verge of taking over her father's empire. This story is about her journey with Stefanos and how they make names for themselves in their crazy world of drugs , guns , sex and violence. Some business associates are not too keen on a woman taking con
Book Junky Girls
May 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Krinos can spit fire, well close enough and anyone stupid enough to mess with her is gonna end up with a black eye, a knife would, or worse. Stefanos is the Greek God he is, is persistant taking what he wants from her even when Krinos drop kicks him into oblivion. Their explosive together in and out of the bedroom. Krinos will one day take over for her father she's as hard core as they come. Stefanos may just be the guy for her, not because he's power hungry, but because he wants her and will do ...more
Crystal
Jul 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Krinos is being trained to take over the family business. She didn't know when she agreed to this just what all the business was. She now realizes her loving father is a crime lord. She loves him with all she is and wants to make him proud. If joining the family business is what it takes, she's in. Just when she thinks things can't get any crazier, she's introduced to Stephanos. He's the most gorgeous creature she's ever seen. He was also thought to be next in line to take over.

This is a fast pa
Sandra (Rather Barefoot than Bookless)
I only have one word for this book and that is kickass! I loved it! It was raw, sexy, adventurous, fun and awesome all in one.
I loved the heroine Eliza aka Krinos with her bad ass attitude. She is fierce in everything she does and she does what has to be done no matter what. She values family and does everything for them.
When Krinos meets her dads second in command Stefanos attraction instantly hits and oh my it was steamy! I loved Stefanos! He is straight forward and goes for what he wants. And
Jodie Squelch
May 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads
This is a short, fully loaded, intense, first instalment in the take-over series.
Krinos is learning the tricks of the trade to one day take over her father’s business…. This is no ordinary business, it deals with drugs, sex and death and to survive in it you need to be one tough cookie……
Stefanos is her father’s right hand man and is a Greek god…. When they meet sparks fly……
Krinos fights against Stefanos claims she is his because no one controls her…. She is the boss….
As Krinos sets to take over
C.M. Owens
May 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"He takes away the ugly and creates beauty."

I really loved this book from start to finish. A badass Heroine, a possessive, sexy, alpha bad boy, and a killer storyline.

Krinos is taking over her father's business, but not everyone wants a girl in charge. The crime factions felt authentic, and the author stayed true to the heroine she created, keeping her strong yet lovable. Stefanos (insert dreamy sigh) was intense, devoted, and definitely an alpha male you go to bed dreaming about. And the sex...
  • My Brother, My Rival (My Brother, My Rival, #2)
  • The End: A Dusty Futuretake (Dusty, #1.25)
  • Can't Have You
  • Can't Go Without (Oasis Waterfall, #2)
  • Completion (The Kane Trilogy, #3.5)
  • Pulse - The Complete Series (Pulse #1-4)
  • Don't... (Don't..., #1)
  • If It Drives (Market Garden #7)
  • Chemistry
  • Eden III (The Eden Trilogy, #3)
  • Kick at the Darkness (Kick at the Darkness, #1)
  • Warped (Manipulaion Trilogy, Corrupted, #2)
  • Plausibility
  • Lumberjack in Love
  • Forever a Jett Girl (Bourbon, #3)
  • The Husband Beside Me (The Devil Trilogy, #2)
  • Hurt
  • Dusty (Dusty, #1)
USA Today Best Selling Author T.L Smith can be found in almost any chocolate store, eating all the chocolate. She lives in Brisbane, Australia with her two kids and husband. Her favourite things to do is dancing, writing, reading and travelling the world. A lover for twisted words and things that make your heart pump you can find her on the following pages.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/auth