Start by marking “Born to Ride - A Clubhouse Collection” as Want to Read:
Born to Ride - A Clubhouse Collection

Born to Ride - A Clubhouse Collection

From some of todays bestselling authors comes this awesome anthology of full length biker novels.

Fighting To Stay by Kasey Millstead
“Wanna take a ride, sugar?”

After enduring a tough childhood, Lacey has spent her life running when things get too hard. When he/>“Wanna/> ...more
Published May 5th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Born to Ride - A Clubhouse Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Born to Ride - A Clubhouse Collection

Stephanie
Fighting To Stay stopped reading, but if I had to rate it...1 star. No really character development. The H/h are just thrown together after a menage with a club whore as the third...made no sense. The author gives us no read reason for them to be together. The concept is there but the execution of the story stinks... next.

Stormhand to put this one down for now. It just wasn't ho
Reader
May 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
MC HEAVEN

What a great box set of MC romances. This is one of my favourite genres. There are six stories here, and at the time I downloaded this set it was at a real bargain price. It also gave me an introduction to some new author's work. If you've not tried MC books before this is a good way to go. Brilliant set that I happily recommend with some bad boy bikers.
Anny hernandez
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
HOLY SMOKING HOT I just finish reading the clubhouse collection, and let me just say that these Author did an AMAZING job with this books, this will be a long review since I wrote a review for each book.

BOOK 1 Fighting To Stay by Kasey Millstead

Wow I just finish reading this book, and I have to say that I love it, love the characters and how the book turn out to bee, I am gone keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.

The story begging with Lace
Sharon Shovan
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh boy, my toes are still turning. All these biker stories are great. There were three of them that I have read before but enjoyed them just as much or even better again. Bikers are my favorite as well as werewolves. All these authors
are fabulous.
Saicel
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book includes complete & a couple of cliffhanger with continuing story from authors. Some stories were WOW! loved them & others were okay. Loved the read.
Rose
Apr 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have read 3 of the 6 stories in this book so far & I have thoroughly enjoyed each one.

Fighting to Stay: This is the story of Roam & Lacey. Lacey grew up in a very abusive home & had always promised her abused mother that she would run whenever things got bad & so she did. That’s how she ended up in Salt Rock, Alabama. There she meets Roam Cooper & they fall in love. Life seems to be going pretty good & they move in together & have a baby but then somethi
Jadaris
May 07, 2014 rated it liked it
The only really good book was Bella Jewel's 'Angels in leather' that was a 4 star read for me can't wait to read the next book in that series, I didn't like how the ending was rushed but overall it was a good book.

Fighting to stay by Kasey Millstead started out great and then quickly went to shit that was a three Star read.

Storm by Nina Levine was a big eye roll two star read.

Holding out by Lila Rose was meh not bad but not great, I felt like the author was he really inspired by Kr
Silver James
May 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014-books-read
Born to Ride - A Clubhouse Collection by Kasey Millstead I heard about this boxed set on the Dear Author blog in their daily deals. I figured for the price, why not? From a group of Australian authors, the set was well worth the 99 cent special price. Like most anthologies, it is an uneven set but overall an interesting read. While there were some typos, editing, and formatting errors for the most part, it was done well. Of particular note are the books ANGEL IN LEATHER by Bella Jewel, WELCOME TO SUGARTOWN by Carmen Jenner, and HOLDING OUT by Lila ...more
Tina
May 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
6 full length biker stories for 99c / 77p - come on that's unbelievable value for money although it did end up costing me more because I went on to download other books from some of the authors which each cost more than this box set!

I had previously read one of the books in the set - Storm by Nina Levine - but the others (and their authors for that matter) were all new to me.

If you like you men to be hot, alpha, tattooed, biker hunks then this set really is worth it, espe
Sue
Apr 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness...this box set contained SIX...yes SIX of the sexiest biker books around...and I have already purchased, read and reviewed each one individually. Although they are no longer available all together in one place, let me tell you these are not cheap little novellas with pitiful storylines... nope, these are full length and absolutely riveting stories of MC members and their women and what happens when they connect on all levels...sexual, spiritual and deeply personal.
I loved ea
Morgan Sanchez
May 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Tattoos. Sex. Harley's. Bad boys. Drama. Sex. Passion. Yes please! All of these books were hard to put down. It was all one crazy ride, and I'm so glad I got to be a part of it. From the sexy bad ass bikers to the innocent women and all the shit in between, there was never a dull moment. Let's face it, sometimes we all just want to be told what to do and how to do it.
Danena Freeman
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc
Great collection of books. I already owned all but 2 of them when I got this collection but it was worth it just for the 2 I didn't have. I liked all the books in this collection really well except for Angels in Leather. It was just a ok read where as all the rest were very good reads. This collection is worth the money. Rated great read
FayAnn
May 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Might of hated book 1, all the rest definitely made up for me enjoying this box set. I even bought a couple of book 2's because I loved those first books inside this set. I'm now looking into another book 2, if it's available & not too expensive. Most of these writers are out of this world!!!!!! I hope my next box set of Aussie writers is as good as this one has ended up being!
Tanya
May 06, 2014 rated it liked it
I'm giving this one 3 stars averaged out. I had a couple DNF, one a liked and a couple okay. I wasn't thrilled with this anthology overall, but the price was certainly right to try some new authors. I rated the individual books on their respective pages though, and am glad I tried those series, even if I was particularly thrilled in all cases. Trying new authors is always a good idea.
Samantha  Kurtz of Sammy's Book Obsession
4.5 Stars here!

I've reviewed most of these separately already and since this is only available for a limited time, I'm not going to review them all here. A rating overview, however, I WILL do :)

Fighting To Stay- 5/5
Storm- 5/5
Angels In Leather- 4/5
Welcome To Sugartown- 4/5
Holding Out- 4/5
Ryder- 4/5
Denise
May 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a long read but worth it . i discovered a few new
authors and I am hoping they follow with more to the stories
that was in this box set !!! It's a must have for MC lovers really
A few stories was a little bit dark but nothing I could not handle
But for some people it might be too much ...
Stephanie Killen
Apr 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I had read half of the books before but thoroughly enjoyed reading them again. Like the first time, reading them again did not disappoint. I really liked the new authors I read in this book too, loved their stories just as well. Can't wait to see more from all if these authors.
Rachel
5 stars.
Apart from Lila Rose's book, I loved all the novels in this anthology. I'd already read (and loved) Ryder by Jani Kay and Welcome to Sugartown by Carmen Jenner so I knew this ebook would be worth buying. I'll be looking more into Nina Levine's Storm series as that was a favourite.
Emily Fletcher-breslau
Apr 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Amazing collaboration of brilliant Mc authors. Think I just need to invite all the sexy bad ass bikers for a close gathering, with just me! Hot hot hot...all stories were unique to me and I'm chomping at the bit for more of each one.
We'll done ladies...you've all found yourself a new fan :))
Nancy Huddleston
Apr 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing collection of MC stories. It brings together a wonderful range of beautiful biker books. If you have never ride a motorcycle club book. This is a good way to try. I highly recommend this book before it is gone.
Brittany
May 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing anthology featuring great authors

I read all of the books in the Born to Ride Anthology in just about a week. each book was unique but all were equally amazing with great characters and were written by great authors.
Lisa Guzman
Jul 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love it when authors come together to deliver us stories that we may not have read or heard of. Or in my case had the pleasure of reading a new author who I haven't heard of before but will definitely be reading more of. Plus for the price why wouldn't ya one click it.
Tiffany
May 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Book 6 Ryder (Scorpio Stinger MC 0.5) Started a little slow for me, but boy when if picked up- hot damn. I want Ryder to talk dirty to me.

Overall I give the Clubhouse Collection 4 stars.
Candace's Book page
May 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this. Definitely gave me some new authors to follow :-)
Melissa
May 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
See individual book reviews...
I enjoyed the book as a whole but some more then others...
Simona Webb
Apr 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Awesome box set!! All of the stories are freakin GREAT!!
Lisa  Rockin' Between The Sheets Reviews
A great power packed Anthology!!! You have to get this!!!
Jessie
May 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
I only read the first book as I've read the other ones before..

fighting to stay was great, really enjoyed it!
Julianna
Thought this was a great collection of books! really liked them all, and there were only a couple that were just ok reads for me. would definitely read the anthology again.
Book Boyfriends Rock  ❤️   ❤️
loved all of the stories. .. I love me a good MC book and this one was filled with nothing but MC books Only one of the books were just ok but Overall awesome buy and amazing read.
amazon 5 34 May 05, 2014 08:04PM

• Wild Rides: Alpha Bad Boy Biker Romance Box Set
  • Lust
  • Lights of Peril Box Set (Lights of Peril #1-3)
  • Ryder (Scorpio Stinger MC, #0.5)
  • Lucky 7 Bad Boys Contemporary Romance Boxed Set
  • Slayer (Sons of Rebellion Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Imperfectly (Dante's Nine MC, #2)
  • Alphas After Dark
  • Rev (Bayonet Scars, #3)
  • Open Road
  • Burning Desire (Condemned Angels MC, #1)
  • A Ride or Die Kind of Love
  • Troubled Son (Savage Sons Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Riding Desire: Alpha Bad Boy Bikers
  • Wild Heart (Wild Heart, #1)
  • Safe House
  • Devil's Girl (Dust Bowl Devils MC #1)
  • Club Justice (Trinity Falls, #1)
Kasey Millstead is a wife and mother of four children. She lives in a picturesque location in country New South Wales, Australia.

Kasey is the author of the #1 bestselling Down Under Cowboy series. She is also the author of The Steele Investigations series, Fighting to Stay and Illicit Desire.

When she is not busy writing, racing around after her children and husband or trying to avoid
“People don’t change, Axel, they simply take paths that lead them down roads which are sometimes damaging. It doesn’t change who they are, it merely adds to it. You’re there, somewhere, past all that darkness and brooding.” 0 likes
“Heroes are for the weak, Axel. If I escape, it will be all on me.” 0 likes