Start by marking “Prince by Blood and Bone (Tales of the Black Court, #2)” as Want to Read:
Prince by Blood and Bone (Tales of the Black Court, #2)

Prince by Blood and Bone

(Tales of The Black Court #2)

A rebellious prince, a reluctant witch, and a mysterious prophecy,
twisted together in a tale of Beauty and the Beast

Trapped in an underground palace Prince Kian must remain a beast, or give in to the queen’s plan to strip him of his powers. But Kian refuses to submit to his mother's evil plan and is determined to escape both his prison and his curse—even if it means dabbli
Published April 11th 2014 by Abracadabra Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Prince by Blood and Bone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prince by Blood and Bone

Patricia
Apr 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing

I fell in love with the first book in the series , so I was so excited when I found out Jessica had written book two. Prince of blood and bone isn't your kids beauty and the beast. This is a wicked tale that continues the trials of the black court. This is Prince Kian's book . As he is so trying to get himself out of the prison , his mother has put him in . He is also under a curse that has him a beast. He will not give into his mothers demands and marry Argona. No one wants to marry Argona . S
Jessica Aspen
Apr 12, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I hope you enjoy my latest fantasy romance, Prince by Blood and Bone, book two in the Tales of the Black Court. -jessica
Farrah
May 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A dark, thrilling, and romantic twist on Beauty and the Beast, Prince by Blood and Bone was a wonderful fantasy romance. I really liked this book and I enjoyed reading it.

Bryanna was a good heroine. She was stronger than she gave herself credit for and very loyal and protective of her family. I got frustrated with her a few times because she tended to get stubborn about the wrong things and I wanted her to step up and actually fight. She did, eventually, so I ended up being okay with her.

Kian wa
C.J. Burright
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Prince by Blood and Bone is a steamy twist on the fairy tale Beauty and the Beast – and I loved every second of it. While definitely not Disney’s version of B&B, there’s a cursed prince with a temper and a captured beauty…who happens to be just the witch a brooding elf prince needs. Bryanna is the youngest witch of the McElvy clan, a clan hunted relentlessly by the Black Queen to prevent the prophecy of her downfall. Kian, the queen’s son, spends his day cursed as a beast, trapped in an aban ...more
Symone

This series continues to impress. The 2nd in Aspens 'Tales of the Black Court' we learn about the missing Prince and his struggles in captivity.

It took a surprising percentage of the book for our new hero to meet Logan from book 1. And we learn that whilst Trina (from book 1) has been in the Fae lands for nearly a year for her family on the outside it has only been a few weeks.

The book concludes with a rapid battle scene, the action reaches climax and then we see our heroes preparing to put a f
Catherine Marie Meyer
holy fae

what's up with mating far with human witches. oh, wait the witches have some fae blood don't they. ok, just yanking your chain. good story and good melding of stories. i like your stories, good job.
Tisha Vogt
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Neat Twist on the Classic Fairytale

While I am no fan of cliff hanger endings, I am glad that the next book was available to pick up and read. The story is a unique twist on Beauty and the Beast.
Britta Anderson
Its okay

The first was hard to get thru . This one was easier. So far the books are okay. I will read the series only once and will delete them when I am done. I won't be suggesting these books to anyone.
Miss Judith Clark
Fantastic!!!

Just what I needed a beautiful pure fantasy tale to take me out of this world and escape in to another. Brilliant. Really enjoying the series. Kudos, Jessica Aspen.
Maryjane
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I want a Prince

What a spicy thrilling ride! Kian and Bryanna are finally together and at peace, and they are with Logan and Trina. But how long will that last? And Cassie is now missing, the Queen of the Black Court's right hand man has taken her. There is still lots more craziness on the way. I wish I could give this book more than five stars. I loved it.
Maghon Thomas
So we all met Trina in book one, and Bryanna is Trina’s cousin, who is like a sister, and this is her story. I loved the story telling, and the continuation of the re-telling of fairy tales, and this one is Beauty and the Beast. And there’s a whole new twist to it. :) There’s a prince who needs more than just a swift kick to his ass, and there’s a lovely lady that eventually figures out she can be the one to do just that! LOL

Kian is a little crazy. I completely get that he’s been locked up by h
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

"Prince by Blood and Bone" is a dark fairy-tale based on the timeless tale of “Beauty and the Beast”.

Read full review in the 2014 June/July Double Issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Niffer
A sorry retelling of Beaty and the Beast, full of all the cliches, with some boring sex scenes thrown in to try to make it interesting and a whiny main character who is just begging to get slapped. Not worth the time, IMO.
Jessica Aspen
Apr 14, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Thanks for checking out book two in the Tales of the Black Court. I hope you enjoy it!
Eva
sharon brown
Feb 10, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • My Immortal
  • Midnight Poison (The Paranormal Poisons Saga, #1)
  • Vowed (The Blackhart Legacy, #2)
  • Dark Genesis (Dark Genesis, #1)
  • Beauty and The Highlander (Moriag, #1)
  • Sweet Venom (Venin Assassin #1)
  • Awakening (BirthRight Trilogy #2)
  • Dawn of a Dark Knight (Scimitar Magi, #1)
  • Thief of the Night Guild (Queen of Thieves #2)
  • Bad Cop (Immortalis, #2)
  • Bake, Love, Write: 105 Authors Share Dessert Recipes and Advice on Love and Writing
  • The Unwanted Earl (The Love Birds, #2)
  • Blood in the Valley (Vigilati, #2)
  • Black Widow Demon (Demon Outlaws, #2)
  • Flame's Dawn (Hell to Pay, #3.5)
  • Dragon's Fate (Guardians #2)
  • Against the Wind (Agents of the Crown, #2)
  • Under the Satyr Moon (The Cursed Satyroi, #2)

Jessica Aspen always wanted to be spirited away to a world inhabited by elves, were-wolves and sexy men who walk on the dark side of the knife. Luckily, she’s able to explore her fantasy side and delve into new worlds by writing paranormal romance and twisting fairy tales.
She loves indulging in dark chocolate, reading eclectic novels, and dreaming of ocean vacations, but instead spends most of he

Tales of The Black Court (3 books)
  • The Dark Huntsman (Tales of the Black Court, #1)
  • Broken Mirror (Tales of the Black Court, #3)