Start by marking “Highballs in the Hamptons (Girlfriends of Gotham #2)” as Want to Read:
Highballs in the Hamptons (Girlfriends of Gotham #2)

Highballs in the Hamptons

(Girlfriends of Gotham #2)

When you’re young, single, and naïve enough to believe that pleather is perfectly-acceptable business attire, New York City is one big playground.

Natalie Pepper is savvy enough to know landing a job as marketing director at an up-and-coming Internet company was sheer luck. But when she falls for her handsome and charming co-worker, she’s not sure her luck will hold out, a
Kindle Edition
Published September 30th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Highballs in the Hamptons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Highballs in the Hamptons

Gillian Felix
Sep 29, 2014 rated it liked it
If you like Sex and the City, this is the book for you. Right off the bat the book has some really funny moments that had me laughing out loud. The story is about 4 friends although sometimes I think they are more like frenemies. All in all it tells of the adventures of 20-something year old females living it up in New York City.

In this book the story takes on the point of view of Natalie and Lulu. Natalie’s story is a coming of age one that we can relate to; the job, the cute guy at work she li
Eva
Oct 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-read, donate
If you miss the ladies of “Sex and the City”, then the latest novel from Delancey Stewart is a fun read. Although there are 4 friends in the novel, the main focus is on Natalie and Lulu.

Their life as young twenty somethings in New York City is filled with adventure in love and work life. Lulu’s background is slowly revealed
and she is not as carefree as she appears on the surface. When she
meets her man, she struggles and forces him eventually to fight for
her.

Natalie, on the other hand, is som
Carla
Dec 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-read
Makes me thinks of Sex in the City...which was a fantastic series.
As I won this novel through goodreads I am not sure how much I have missed by not reading the first novel in this series.

But I can tell you that I really enjoyed this novel and that it is one that can transport right into it's pages and make you feel like you are right there alongside the characters.
Going to add the first one to my must read list and keep my eyes and ears open for the third installment.

This is a series where you
Debbie
May 26, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
From reading several of the reviews ahead of time, I was lead to believe that this was a Sex and the City for our times - it was not. This could not have been further from the witty writing of Candace Bushnell. I did read it through to the end, as I received this as a Goodreads giveaway. This book was not for me, it was not my idea of Chick Lit.
Ann
Jul 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Girlfriends of Gotham

I really like this series, as a former Gotham girl myself, I related to moving to the Big Apple, not knowing anyone, finding a job, getting an apt, and finally being able to say I am here. The girls are all different, but they have created a famille for themselves, a sisterhood.
Can't wait for the next one.
Terry Hammoutene
City living with friends

I love this series it is fun and quirky, however it also hits the serious things in relationships. This is a tight knit group that are there for each other no matter what. They are all trying to make their way into adulthood together.
Tina Hobbs Payne
Jun 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really loving this series!! I was glad to see another side of LuLu! She has turned out to be much more than she originally appeared. CJ & Natalie, so glad they took things to the next level, but I'm dying to know what happens next!?! Looking forward to the 3rd installment!
Janet Batchelor
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mothballs in th Hamptons (Girlsfriends of Gothh...

New York City and four girls that meet and become great friend in many different businesses. And many types of out looks and diversified taste in men and life and there story's.
Terri Doumit
Mar 03, 2019
Delancey
Apr 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Rose
Mar 06, 2019
Sadie Scott
Nov 16, 2015
JoAnn
rated it did not like it
Dec 10, 2015
Jun 14, 2019
Hannah Delano
Jan 14, 2018

• The Katyn Order
  • Celeste Files: Unjust (Psychic C.O.R.E., #2)
  • Resilient
  • Raising Cain (The Key Guardians, #1)
  • Floured (A Recipe For Love Duet #1)
  • Feeling Death (The Death Trilogy #1)
  • Cutting Deep (The Cut Series, #1)
  • Unworthy Heart (The Donnellys, #1)
  • How to Catch Butterflies
  • Bone Deep (No Mercy, #3)
  • Wrecked
  • Jack Stone - Wild Justice  (The Dark Master #1)
  • Love in the Valley of the Kings
  • A Halloween's Curse (The Portal Prophecies #2)
  • Nowhere to Run (Stephanie Carovella #1)
  • Kill Switch (Blue-Eyed Bomb #2)
  • Mend the Seams (Buried Secrets, #3)
  • The Tunnel
I'm not big on labels, but there are a few that fit me (not necessarily in this order. Or maybe in this order):
- wine drinker (and wine geek)
- mother of small boys
- military spouse
- writer
- chocolate eater
- ice cream addict

I write about emotional connection and intimacy, and love giving readers smart, sexy books to curl up with.

Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delanceywrites

Find me o

Girlfriends of Gotham (3 books)
  • Men and Martinis (Girlfriends of Gotham #1)
  • Cosmos and Commitment (Girlfriends of Gotham #3)