Start by marking “Forever You're Mine (MINE, #4)” as Want to Read:
Forever You're Mine (MINE, #4)

Forever You're Mine (MINE #4)

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  483 Ratings  ·  73 Reviews
***THIS BOOK CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE***

Cannon Jacobs has a past he wants to forget. The former Navy SEAL has seen his fair share of death and despair, and he would love nothing more than to escape the hell that tortures him. But no matter how hard he tries, Cannon has never been able to quiet the angry demons inside of his head.

Then he met her.

Cora Daniels’ life has
Published April 13th 2015 by K. Langston (first published April 11th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Forever You're Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever You're Mine

Danielle
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
FIVE SOUTHERN SEAL MEETS SWEETHEART STARS!

K Langston has nailed it with the fourth book in the fantastic MINE series. A hard fought for love story between a sexy, swoon-worthy former Navy SEAL and the sweetheart of a woman he puts on a pedestal. Set in a small Mississippi town, with plenty of interaction with the three couples from the previous books, this story is my favorite of K's work so far.

Cora Daniels hasn't had an easy life. Born to an addicted whore of a mother, she has no relationship
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First of all, I've read all the books in this series and they are freaking hot!!

Cora's past is anything but pretty; in fact, many would say it's trashy, yet she's trying her best to make the best out of it. Cora is determined to not let her mother's legacy ruin or dictate her future, and her good friend, Cannon is always there to remind her that she is worth more than she gives herself credit for.

Cannon fucks to forget the pain he goes through every day. With Cora, he knows he wants more but i
Traci Parker
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!!!!

“Was there an emotion greater than love? If so, this was it.”

That quote can basically sum up how I feel about Cannon and K Langston’s newest in the Mine Series, Forever You’re Mine.

I cried. That is always the kicker for me….if you get me to cry, its gold. And I had napkin to my teary-eyes more than a couple of times in this book.

Cannon – hot, sexy, country, ex-military - broken from life’s curveballs, passing time with meaningless women.
Cora – beaten down by her mother, circums
~Dawn~TUG
Oct 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**arc received from author in exchange for sexual favors..and a review from us at http://www.twounrulygirls.com **
T.A. McKay
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ok so let me tell you a story.

There was once a hot guy in a story and I fell in love with him. Ever since then a certain author *cough* K Langston *cough* has been trying to get me to cheat on this guy....and with this story she nearly did it!!! I can't tell you how scared I was that she had made me fall for another guy!
I loved this book! I loved the emotion in it, the characters, the love....and did I mention the emotion! Oh man how this book nearly broke me! There were times I wanted to put
Maggie Lugo
Mar 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Forever you're Mine!
Yes, this book will be with me Forever.

This book is the fourth one in this series, the characters appear here and you get to see into their lives again.
This is Cannon & Cora's story, a unexpected friendship that with time turns into so much more.

Cannon struggles with the remnants of being in the military, going from woman to woman and doesn't think of doing otherwise.
Cora has lived with the woman who's supposed to be there for her, but has sadly done nothing. Fightin
Ninfa Zito-Maisano
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Once you let go of the fear holding you down and grab onto hope, the pain will come to an end. You will find freedom and peace quickly. It will consume you. Hit you like a cannonball, or in this case like Cannon Jacobs. Hope only comes when you start living. According to Virginia Woolf, ”You cannot find peace by avoiding life.” One word means so much. LIFE therefore LIVE.
“This is my hell to carry, and the peace I long for, will never be mine.” Meet Cannon Jacobs. A cocky war hero, a former Navy
Marianna
Apr 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Read more reviews at A Lust for Reading. I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Oh Cannon. Sexy, beautiful, damaged Cannon. I've been anxiously awaiting his arrival for what seems like forever, and now that he is finally here I am both elated and depressed. Thrilled to be able to read his story but sad because now I have nothing to look forward to. Sigh.

Former Navy SEAL Cannon Jacobs has demons that keep him distant from everyone. He uses women to numb the pain. Lots of women. But wh
Tara  TUG
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing

I’m pretty sure that if ever saw Ms. Langston in public I would pummel her with my panties like I was at a damn Bret Michaels concert. That is the kind of person her men make me into. She has definitely channeled the inner bossy, possessive men and not only channeled it, but killed it writing wise. Every book just seems to get better and better. When you go into a book thinking- I bet this one won’t top the last one then you know you are working with something good.

Reading Cannon and Cora was l
Tina
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is that Author K. Langston once again did it. I love the Mine Series and the stories keep getting better every time.

This is the story of Cannon and Cora who are good friends from the start. Both have been through so much, but together they have each other to move forward from there past. I loved alpha Cannon and how he always took control but the kindness he had as well. Cora was a very strong woman who has hasn't had it easy growing up but dealing with her brother as well. It took
She Hearts Books
Cannon and Cora are close friends with some serious chemistry between them. Cannon wants more and finally makes that move. Cora was blindsided, but wants more as well. Cannon has some issues to deal with and doesn't want to put Cora in danger from him. Cora is desperately trying to get her brother out of jail and be her own person after cowering from her horrible mother for so long. So Cannon and Cora live separately, but are falling for each other. I love that alpha protector side of Cannon. Co ...more
Kim
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG! My girl K. Langston has done it again! if you have not started the Mine Series, you can start with this one. It can be a stand alone and it is freaking awesome, as all her books are. She writes with passion and from the heart. I love all her books, but for me this is my favorite. She has grown so much as an aspiring author since Because Youre Mine #1.I love how she keeps shit real and friendships close in her books. I fell in love with Cannon Jacobs from the start. Who doesn't love a good o ...more
C.M. Foss
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gracious. Cannon and Cora. We are friends. I love them. I want to stay friends, forever. I love how they develop their friendship into lovers (hot ones) and learn how to communicate and be in love.
And Cannon... dude.
Grab this for some sweet, Southern feels, along with some panty-melting. You know, if you wear any.
Melissa
Apr 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
"Lord have mercy on my ovaries " there are no better words to describe Cannon to describe this book. Cannon you have to meet Cannon. Cannon who is trying to live with his past and Cora who is just struggling with life . Page one i was hooked. You have your angst your drama your hot sex. "Maybe I was drowning but For some crazy reason I could finally breathe " I really enjoyed this book.
Tiffany
Apr 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting for this book for what seems like forever.. But it was so worth the wait. FYM is book 4 in the mine series and I think is the BEST one yet. HOT male lead that leaves you needing to change your panties. This is a MUST READ
I.Heart.Romance
⭐⭐ 3 Stars ⭐⭐

* * * SPOILERS * * *

♦BOOK: #4 of the MINE series. Can be read as a standalone.

♦WRITING: Dual, alternating first person POV.

♦EDITING: Minimal - only a few errors/missing words

♦HERO: Cannon Jacobs--Former Navy SEAL, current bouncer at Archer's bar. Tormented by the loss of his best friend in combat. Uses women and alcohol to numb his pain. Considers Cora his best friend, has wanted her from the beginning and has been unknowingly falling in love with her for the past two years.
"She
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Loved every second of this book :)

***Full Review NOW POSTED!***

I received an ARC by the author for an honest review!

4.5 stars!!

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud ~ Maya Angelou

Uh, this was my first book by K. Langston. And it was pretty amazing, let me tell you. Forever you're Mine can be read as a standalone and I did. I will be reading the rest now lol

In this book you meet Cannon and Cora. Cannon Jacobs is a former Navy SEAL has seen his fair share of death and despair. Cora Dan
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
Burdened by her mother’s whorish reputation and a brother convicted without mercy or the benefit of the doubt, Cora Daniels has lived her life trying to survive the hardship of being with a mother who shows no love for her. Always on her own, she relies on the love of a boyfriend who is nothing more than a passing glimpse in her life.

Plagued by nightmares and a guilt that won’t leave him alone, Cannon Jacobs has spent his years since leaving the Navy SEALs, separated from a family that loves him
Kristin ~ Book Lovers Obsession
Cora Daniels has not had an easy life by any means. An abusive mother riddled with addiciton issues, a brother in prison, and a father that has never been in the picture has set her down the road to potentially have the same self destructive path that her mother has been on. Cora doesn't believe that she is worth anything to anyone. With Cannon's pushing, a failed relationship with a rich frat boy has Cora realizing that maybe she is worth something.

"I need a man who will fight more me. I want
A. Freya
One of the best finales I’ve seen in a series!!

This is a story that you fall in love with. You don’t just like or enjoy it. You fall in love with it with such intensity and such ferocity that will scare the crap out of you, but you wouldn’t have it any other way.

After reading about Barrett and Archer, it was hard to imagine that I would love another guy from the same series so much. But it happened. Cannon is THE MAN. I loved him with every fiber of my being.

He’s just an amazing and sexy beast o
Melanie Cesa
Apr 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
“Hold on pain ends.”

This was a heartfelt story of learning to live with tragedy and allowing yourself to be loved. Both Cannon and Cora have been through so much, and through each other they both help each other heal.

Cannon is struggling and hurting. He’s sexy, cocky, and he uses women to escape the pain and heartache.
“Hell is not a place you can escape. You carry it around with you.”

He longs for something more, something more with his best friend Cora. But he knows he needs to find peace withi
Lynn Smith
Apr 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cannon and suffers nightmares from his time in the military. Killing time with meaningless women. Cora didn't want be of those women. So instead they ended up just friends. Cora has had a rough life. With an abusive mother and a brother that's in prison. She doesn't believe she will ever find someone to love her just for herself. Can they go from friends to lovers? With a psycho ex lay that is determined to cause as many problems as she can. Cannon and Cora have had feelings for each other since ...more
Erica
Apr 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cannon and Cora are best friends. Each others shoulder to cry on or backup when needed. Their the perfect match in every way, they are even both equally messed up.
Cannon while being a bit of a man whore was still an amazing character, he always had Cora's best interest at heart and kept his feelings about her decisions to himself until he just couldn't anymore.
Cannon's insight helps her to finally make some tough decisions which are in her best interest.
He may bounce from bed to bed but he's a g
Renee
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The entire Mine Series is amazing I Love these books so much K Langston never fails to grab you on the first page and let you go till the last I knew when I started seeing her teasers that Forever a Your Mine was going to just be that book A book you love so much and can't get enough of It was that and so much more Its my favorite book in the series Its Cannon and Cora perfection

Cannon and Cora are best friends Neither willing to admit they feel more for each other When they finally do its just
Laura Hanson
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I flew through this book. Cora and Cannon's chemistry is hot and believable; K Langston writes with enough simplicity to make her stories easy to understand, but her creativity and writing style keeps you on your toes. I'm very busy and that has slowed my reading down, but I didn't let much get in the way of finishing this story.

I think that many readers will be able to relate to the heroine in so many ways. Cora is a hard-working,sweet gorgeous young woman trying to overcome the way she was rai
Loralee Bergeson
Mar 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
K Langston has done it again with the Mine Series. In Forever You're Mine we get Cannon Jacobs and Cora Daniels story while this can be read as a stand alone it is also part of a series so you will get characters from the other books in this story.
Cora Daniels has not had an easy upbringing. Growing up with an abusive mother and a brother in jail has put her on the same path. Can she change her path?
Cannon Jacobs a former Navy Seal plagued by his own guilt for what had happened to him while he w
Crystal Yawn
Mar 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
what do Friends to lovers, psycho crazy b@#$hes, navy Seals and hometown friends make? A really great book with all your favorite things added in.
Book #4 stands alone very well. It is the first book I've read in this series and now I'm interested in catching up!
Cora is the character you just want to see get a HEA. With a druggy mother and a brother in prison she needs something positive in her life, I really enjoyed her character.
Cannon is a cocky a$$ who has a major demon he needs to conquer
Shelbi
Apr 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I don't know where to start with this one! Ok, let's start with the beast-I mean best...Cannon freaking Jacobs is the sexy, southern ex SEAL. The love my mama, love my whiskey and loose women bouncer escaping a dark past. Who is it going to be that finally breaks him? Is it the rich and sexy socialite? Or the friend from the wrong side of the trailer park? This may be book # 4 in the series, but it will always be #1 to me! My favorite so far-which says a lot, since they all rock! You can read th ...more
Page Turners
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth installment in the series and possibly my favorite. This is the story of Cannon and Cora. Each were friends but they always knew there was more between them. Their chemistry was just simmering just below the surface but both were afraid of losing their friendship. One night that all changed and what they discovered was a sweet and genuine love for each other. Cannon was dealing with issues in his past with the death of his friend during battle. Cora was determined to be a bett ...more
Author Stalkers
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 stars is simply not enough! I have loved every book in this series, but this one is my favorite. Cannon is hot and confident. His words had me clenching my legs and making me love him more, just like Cora.

Cannon and Cora have been friends for a while. They both have a mutual attraction to each other but they chose to be friends. But love will always win and they can't ignore the attraction forever.

This is a great friends to love story with some twists and turn that will have you gasping one mi
  • He's Captured my Heart (Captured #1)
  • Domination (Explicitly Yours, #2)
  • Unrestricted (UnInhibited #2)
  • Partners (Fire & Lies #1)
  • Indiscretion: Volume Four (Indiscretion, #4)
  • Binding Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms #6)
  • Wild Addiction (Wild, #2)
  • Intensity (The Path to Serenity, #1)
  • Face My Love (My Love, #2)
  • Lost Prelude (Alexander & Maya #1)
  • Just Call Me Ninja
  • Hidden Barriers (Barriers #2)
  • Alex (Striking Back, #4)
  • Crush (The Kelly Brothers, #1)
  • Little Moments (Second Chances, #2)
  • The Consequence of Rejection (Consequence, #4)
  • Seduce (Leathers, #4)
  • Reforming the Playboy (Passion Creek, #1)
K lives in the deep south with her husband of nearly 18 years, their two children and fur babies, Sadie and Birdie. She released her debut novel Because You're Mine in September 2013 and has since released three follow-up books in the MINE series. Her newest series, Brothers in Blue, is packed full of romance and suspense and features six alpha brothers who fiercely protect and serve the cities th ...more
More about K. Langston...

MINE (5 books)
  • Because You're Mine (MINE, #1)
  • Until You're Mine (MINE, #2)
  • When You're Mine (MINE, #3)
  • Now You're Mine (MINE, #5)