Start by marking “Personal Alchemy: The Missing Ingredient For Law Of Attraction Success” as Want to Read:
Personal Alchemy: The Missing Ingredient For Law Of Attraction Success

Personal Alchemy: The Missing Ingredient For Law Of Attraction Success

Frustrated with the law of attraction?

Many people follow the law of attraction practices they learned from Rhonda Byrne’s movie, The Secret, and Abraham-Hicks only to be disappointed when the techniques don’t work for them. How do people get the law of attraction to work for them?

Why does one person say a few affirmations and meet the love of their life, get a raise, a
Published April 7th 2014 by Difference Press

To ask other readers questions about Personal Alchemy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Personal Alchemy

Debbie Herbert
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This, like her other books and her website, Daily Alchemy, is filled with wisdom.
Rosie Amber
Apr 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was scrolling through the list of books that were free on Kindle and this book popped up. I'm really glad it did because I do have an interest in making things balance. I read all sorts of self help books, gathering inspiration and support for my life.

This was a simple easy read, full of good advice, web sites to follow up research with and positive ways to improve the feel of your life. Everyone has times in their life when they feel really good, I'm happiest with my books. Other times are h
Crystal J. De la Cruz - Hopper
Good, good, good vibrations!

By far, the best and most concise book on personal transformation I've read to date. (And I read a LOT.) Ms. Dobbins examines the ancient, mystical art of alchemy as a precursor for successful life change & manifestation in the law of attraction. (Yes, it really is that easy.)

Excellent writing style, simple and articulate. Easy flow. Great soul candy. Unfluffed. Guaranteed wisdom tidbits. Despite some typos, highly recommended & still 5 stars.

Do yourself a fa
Alan
Jan 19, 2015 added it
Great read

This book was an easy read and points out some really good methods when dealing with attraction, thought etc. thanks
Caren Albers
Jun 05, 2014
Pia
May 30, 2014
copie of book 1 1 Aug 05, 2015 03:10PM
Michelle Martin Dobbins is an author, spiritual alchemist, & reiki master who shares true stories of magic, creation, and love in everyday life on her blog at www.dailyalchemy.com. She supports people to transform their lives using love and joy. You can connect with her and get her Magic Question of the Day and motivational snippets throughout the day on Facebook and Twitter. Her fiction writi ...more