Start by marking “Forbidden Attraction (Forbidden Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Attraction (Forbidden Trilogy, #1)

Forbidden Attraction

(Forbidden Trilogy #1)

Published June 17th 2014 by S.R. Watson

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Attraction, please sign up.
Dali You forgot to mention the giveaways we host. This week there are 3, go check it out :)
facebook.com/Tjlovestoread

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo WatsonForbiddenattraction1TitlebySueBee_zpsbd4fe62c.jpg
 photo FA1storyxBbysb_zps5c831fe2.gif
★★★★ 1/2! Forbidden Attraction, book 1 of 3. To rebound dumped & heartbroken college student agrees to a sexual fling with her sexy & enigmatic Professor!

“Damn. Looks like I am going to be your teacher on a whole different level. Let the depravity begin,” he smiles.”

Books in The Forbidden trilogy should be read in order:
Book 1: Forbidden Attraction
Book 2: Forbidden Love
Book 3: Untitled

Forbidden Attraction (book 1) opens up to USC college student Siobhan Gallagher, Shiv being du
✿kawehi.reviews
May 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, studentteacher
*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!!*

description

Forbidden Attraction kind of fell into some typical clichés of this genre and NA reads. But, it still was a sensual and entertaining read. I guess, you could sum this story up as: girl (Siobhan) is in a long-term relationship with guy and thinks that he’s the love of her life. Guy cheats on girl, girl is heartbroken while guy is off parading with his “slore.” And then girl by luck of fate catches the eye of college professor (and
SassyAsby (A.K.A. Mrs. Charlie Hunnam)
This book..... I tried, I wanted to, but I couldn't! I was really excited to read this book. I love the teacher/student forbidden love dilemma but this book makes me never want to read this particular genre ever again!

Where do I begin; the heroine Siobhan. She was an annoying, weepy, incredibly insecure and just dumb. She follows her boyfriend to college only to get dumped. She totally falls apart and all you keep reading about constantly is her crying about something trivial. She keeps making "
Assenette
Aug 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads
Damn!!!! It's a damn trilogy!!!!!
Vanessa
Aug 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: editing
4 Bad Teacher Stars!!

Review to follow!!
Ruth
This is a kind of FSOG meets Gabriel's Inferno....(which happen to be two of my fave books). But those books are better than this one. Young college student falls for her professor..so they agree to an "arrangement" . However, as in most of these cases, the student tends to fall in love very, very quickly. There is drama, heart break, and some pretty good sex. The dialogue is a bit cheesy at times, but I'm going to over look that. This does end in a cliffhanger. I will be moving on to book 2
Shreya
4.5 "Forbidden" Stars

The Blurb:

Siobhan Gallagher has just started her senior year at the University of Southern California. She has her best friend and her boyfriend of five years by her side. As the countdown to graduation begins, her world comes crashing down when her boyfriend confesses that he has cheated on her. Her past has shown that love is volatile, but she had hoped that this time would be different. Siobhan becomes a cynic - doubting the existence of love. She vows to never give her h
Marie
Yes! I'm a sucker for the young college girl hooking up with college professor stories and this one is pretty steamy I must say...

Meet Shiv ( short for Siobhan) USC Junior is from Texas...boyfriend is the quarterback...bad breakup...hooks up with (ultra rich) professor named Grayson who is a sex fiend...his inbetween girlfriend causes angst...quarterback wants her back after testing the waters....yada yada yada

I did enjoy it though...sequel coming in the fall - dang!
Karla
Sep 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Donna Porter
May 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book contains a lot of explicit sexual scenes so this book may not be for everyone. Siobhan(Shiv) was starting her senior year at college. She lives with her best friend, Jordan in her condo. Shiv has been dating Liam and been his girlfriend for five years. All three of them went off to college so they could all be together. Shiv thinks Liam has been acting strange for two weeks. He wants to meet her for tea and when they meet he blares out that he slept with someone else. Shiv is crushed a ...more
Renee at Book Happiness
May 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given this for an honest review.. I have to say I was absolutely surprised by this book. Honestly I do not always enjoy the Teacher/student romances. But this was hot, sexy, and panty melting like you would not even believe.
This is the story of Grayson and Sibohan. Sive had moved away from home to follow her boyfriend Liam to the college of his choice. All went very smoothly for a couple years until Liam deciedes the Sive is holding him back and of course cheats on her and breaks up with
Gaby
Jun 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Amazing!!!

So Shiv got on my nerves a few time. To me she was weak and let people get to her to fast. I guess to naive. Liam was just an asshole and selfish. Grayson or should I say Professor was just hmmm HOT and SEXY!! lol if you like HOT Alpha man then Grayson is your guy. I really enjoy this book and I'm desperately be waiting for the next book.
CJ at Book Happiness
Aug 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Intrigued and wanting to read more....sexiness and a mystery wrapped into one. I want a look inside Grayson's mind (a Grayson POV would be terrific). Guess I have to wait until November to find out what is around the corner for these two.
☆☆Hannah☆☆
I would have liked this a lot better if Siobhan wasn't so annoying. Grayson was honest about what he wanted and she had a hard time accepting it. We later find out the truth about his life and boy I really hope Vanessa gets what she deserves. With that ending I'm glad to know that I have the next book already. I just hope that Siobhan grows up and stops being immature.
Becky
Stephanie Marshall
Jun 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Siobhan Gallagher thought she had it all. She was so wrong. The first step in her loss of control and her life was when she walked into her first class of the semester and spotted her professor, who just happened to be one of the most gorgeous men she had ever seen.
Professor Michaels, he is every girls dream. He is sexy, knows how to treat a lady and is a billionaire. He is also a well known playboy that makes it a habit to not keep a girl around for more than one or two nights. He had no idea
Twin Opinions
Jun 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This was not what I expected yet, it was everything I hoped for. To start off I do want to say this book is not for everyone but it is for NA readers. I have read several books that are like this one. Though none are written the way Watson has written this tale of forbidden romance. This read has all the drama of a "Forbidden Attraction" and it is perfect. So many over do the drama or don't do enough and it is very hard to relate to. I found this the perfect combination and very relate-able ...more
Sharon Mariampillai
Actual Rating: 3.5

This was a great novel. It is the forbidden love story of Grayson and Siobhan. This is an interesting and great, but it could have been better. I thought the story was great and I thought it was a great student-teacher romance.

Grayson Michaels is the teacher that makes an agreement with Siobhan. He is the bad boy teacher with green eyes. He is charming, passionate and sexy as hell. I think he is a kind and decent man who has a broken past.

Siobhan is his student. She went to
Arlene Mullen
Jun 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved Shiv. I relate to her so much.
The story starts off a little slow but it actually works to set things up. In walks Grayson. He is there to help her get over Liam. It is a no strings attached sex relationship. But sometimes the heart wants what it wants.
Loved the story! There were so many side stories going on and it all flowed together to make this one awesome story. I can not wait to read what is next. Who is her stalker? Does she punch Vanessa (because I would)? Is there a future for h
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jun 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Really great story. Great page turner.

This is a story written about a taboo subject..teacher/student. Siobhans heart is broken when her boyfriend admits he's cheated on her. Then Professor Micheal catches her eye. Their story is a rollercoster ride of passion & hot sexy scenes. Can't say much more about story without spoiling it. I will say I couldn't guess what's gonna happen next.

Really enjoyed this book. It was a gripping read. Will say I did rant about the ending. Hope we don't have to
H C
Sep 08, 2014 rated it it was ok
Not for me
She cries too much!! It pissed me off. Grayson suffers a very serious mood swing, one minute he is all close off and stuff, the next he's tickling her and laughing.
Didn't find the characters very believable neither their "relationship" .The protagonist (Shiv) is weak and too insecure- beyond normal break up insecurity- Grayson is too dominating, didn't think it was very matchable. I couldn't finish the book although the book was well written, well except for the characters.
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Hmm I'm on the fence about this book.I love a forbidden storyline but I felt like I was kinda reading 50 shades all over again.From the I don't do romance to wine transferring to the mouth I was like whaat.That being said, the story wasn't that bad & I would probably get book 2 just to see how shivon & grayson story ends.
Jennifer Finn
Jun 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe this is her first book ,it was very good & very well written. I must say I hated Vanessa with a passion someone needs to stab her repeatedly ! Grayson was hot , I loved him , Shiv was a little bit annoying she was too clingy & jealous . I can not wait for the next one !
Jamie
Aug 25, 2014 rated it did not like it
This was not a good book. It was more like a fanfiction based off of 50 Shades of Gray. It was poorly edited and contained unrelatable characters. It needed a lot more work before getting published. I won't be tuning in for the rest of the series.
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Even though this book reminded me of a few others (in terms of themes/clichés) I thoroughly enjoyed it. I would have liked some more character development, but it was a good read all the same. I will be reading the next one.
4 stars from me.
Sanja
Jun 22, 2014 rated it it was ok
Honestly it's like reading a cheap version of Gabriel inferno.. :((
Cat E.
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is from a new author I've stumbled upon while buying tickets for an author event that was scheduled in San Diego. The event is called Naughty in San Diego. It's happening this April (next week to be exact. I'm so flipping excited!!! (More on this event soon). I am also happy to announce that she has garnered another fan of her work.

Forbidden Attractions was everything I love in a book. Hot sex, love (although it was unrequited love... for now at least), assshole men and a kickass best
Jo Overfield
Aug 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great read!

This story had a great venue and storyline. I loved the main character Siv. She seemed bright, well rounded and had a good heart. After a long time relationship fell through and devastated her (Liam) she found herSelf in an agreement with her hot professor Grayson. Now in most stories the main character (Grayson) would of been the guy you pulled for, but me personally....not so much. The author did a great job of playing out this characters personality to perfection. You liked him, th
Jami
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really like this author and have loved past books. I love Grayson. He is a broken man. Shiv starts out as a girl on top of her world but things start unraveling. Grayson and Shiv come to an agreement to hook up exclusively but not date and no emotions are supposed to be involved. Grayson blurs the lines on their agreement and Shiv falls in love only to have it ripped away. Shiv finds herself struggling to deal but there is more to the story and it seems that someone is out to hurt her. Will Sh ...more
Leslie Ooten
This was okay for me. The writing flowed okay, but I wasn't a fan of the characters at different times. New adult is always a toss up for me, and Shiv was definitely on the immature side of things. She bounces from her 5 year relationship into a casual hook up with Grayson. He tells her from the start that he doesn't do relationships, but she falls for him anyway. There are A LOT of people introduced in this story, and it was hard to keep up with all of them at first. Grayson was ridiculous beca ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Book Cover Changes 1 2 May 01, 2016 08:25AM
Goodreads Librari...: Book Cover Update 4 20 May 19, 2014 12:47PM

• The Sicilian's Defiant Mistress
  • The University of Edward Masen
  • His Sugar Baby
  • Burning Obsession
  • GRINGA - In the Clutches of a Ruthless Drug Lord (#1)
  • Our Own Brand of Heroine
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • A Debt Repaid (Retaliations, #1)
  • Response
  • A Ghost in the Glamour (A Linx & Bogie story)
  • Shades of Kink: From Alphas to Masters
  • Prince Hafiz's Only Vice
  • Mechanical Hearts (Skeleton Key)
  • Le Cirque D'Amour (Burlesque! #1)
  • Out of the Ashes (Out of the Ashes, #1)
  • Beautiful Torment (Beautiful, #1)
  • A Kept Woman
  • Tall, Dark and Supernatural: Seven Deliciously Dangerous Heroes of Paranormal Romance

USA Today bestselling author, S R Watson, is a Texas native who currently resides in Seattle, Washington. She writes contemporary, new adult, suspense, and a couple of sweet romance titles under the pen name S.Renée. She co-authors with Ryan Stacks and together the duo is planning to tap into the world of fantasy / paranormal.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Wn8Adq

Facebook:http://bit.ly/srwatson

Instagram:

Forbidden Trilogy (3 books)
  • Forbidden Love (Forbidden Trilogy, #2)
  • Unforbidden (Forbidden Trilogy, #3)
“You heard me. Surely you can appreciate
the symbolism. I want you to strip and bare
yourself to me. Strip away all your
inhibitions because tonight there will be no
room for shyness. Give it to me. Give me
your fear.” He quirks an eyebrow at me and
uses his finger to make a twirling motion to
instruct me to turn around. “Now strip.”
2 likes
“He looks down at my lips and I can feel the warmth of his breath caress my cheek. His virile scent acts as its own aphrodisiac igniting my desire. I want to be devoured by this sex god.” 2 likes