Start by marking “Her Dearest Sin” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Her Dearest Sin

Gayle Wilson

Her Dearest Sin (Sinclair Brides #3)

3.39  ·  Rating details ·  75 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Sebastian Sinclair mirrored his notable brothers in every way, even when it came to pursuing an intense, impossible love. Surely the flame in his heart could be nothing else, for it drove him to rescue a brave and beautiful Spanish noblewoman--held prisoner to another man's dangerous desires!

Dona Pilar tasted the sweetness of the epithet upon her lips and knew she'd named
Published April 15th 2014 by Harlequin Historical Undone (first published May 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Her Dearest Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Dearest Sin

Ali
Mar 11, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: trashy-romance
While I would've liked Pilar to (view spoiler), I appreciated that Gayle Wilson wrote a strong female lead with skills and interests that influenced the outcome of the narrative. Sebastian irritated me from time to time, but he charmed me after a fashion. I like that he realized his errors and that both Sebastian and Pilar talked about their feelings. Though a little slow to start and a litt ...more
Jasmyn
Pilar and Sebastian Sinclair meet on very strange circumstances. She is trying to steal his clothes so that she can run away from her guardian/fiance. Needless to say, since we are just starting the story, she gets caught, he gets accused of trying to help her, and her guardian Julian Delgado is very angry.

Sebastian and Pilar meet later, of course, and all sorts of crazy things happen. All of which make Julian even more upset. (Julian is not very nice.)

I really liked Pilar, and she was written i
Gail
Dec 18, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The English captain hero met the Spanish heroine when she held him at swordpoint and tried to steal his clothes. But her guardian caught up with her, slashed the hero's face, and took her away again. Nearly a year later, horribly scarred, the hero meets her again in Madrid, and wants revenge. His friend is killed by the abusive guardian--who has plans to marry her--so the hero decides to rescue her. Whether she wants to be rescued or not. He takes her back to England, after marrying her in a mak ...more
Mary
Oct 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-books, romance
Very good read. pilar was a complex character that I found refreshing because I was never for sure what she might decide. Also reminded very much so , that women are abused. recommend it a must read for all women so you to can have a happy ending.
Tabetha Waite
Not too excited about this book. I found that it couldn't keep my interest enough to keep reading, especially considering I was more excited about the friend at first, rather than the hero.
Frances
After rereading this book and having made the mistake of reading 4 books of this author in a row, I become very bored with her formula and have dropped this to a three stars from a four.
Jen
Nov 03, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not really my kind of romance novel http://bookaweekwithjen.blogspot.com/...
LemontreeLime
LOVED the re-occuring Dr. McKinley. I ended up laughing out loud at his comments in this last installment of the 'sinclair brides'.
Desirée

Sara
Jan 22, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Jun 25, 2016 11:41AM
Gayle Wilson is a two-time RITA® Award winner, taking home the RITA® Award for Best Romantic Suspense Novel in 2000 and for Best Romantic Novella in 2004. In addition to twice winning the prestigious RITA® Award, Gayle’s books have garnered more than 50 other awards and nominations, including most recently the Daphne du Maurier Award for the Best Single Title Romantic Suspense of 2008, awarded to ...more
More about Gayle Wilson...

Sinclair Brides (3 books)
  • My Lady's Dare (Sinclair Bride, #1)
  • Anne's Perfect Husband (Sinclair Bride, #2)