Start by marking “Chad's Chase (Loving All Wrong, #2)” as Want to Read:
Chad's Chase (Loving All Wrong, #2)

Chad's Chase

(Loving All Wrong #2)

The white-hot rush of a Russian...

He wants to claim her, possess her, rename her.

But she has a different agenda.

JHAY BYRD

Chadrick needs to die.
I’m ruined. My life is ruined. Because of him.
Soulless, heartless, unremorseful, he took everything from me.
Everything.
Now, I’m after his soul.
Published September 18th 2014 by JamDung Em Press (first published August 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Chad's Chase, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chad's Chase

Start your review of Chad's Chase (Loving All Wrong, #2)
Jamie
6 STARS!!!

Amazing! LOVED.EVERY.MOMENT!

Chad's Chase on Amazon

I would be the death of him, or him the death of me. We were each other’s disgustingly dark and deadly destiny, and there was no dancing around that.

This book is not just one of my favorites this year...… This story that Ms. Cole created is definitely my favorite book of the year so far and I honestly don’t see that changing. I’m a fan of several different types of romance (but always romance) --I love the fluffy YA’s and NA’s,
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
Book graciously provided by author.

2.5 - 3 CRAZY STARS

Chadrick "Chad" Niiveux killed Jhay "Tweety Byrd" Byrd's family when she was 8-years old and living in Russia. It's now 13 years later and she's turned up as a stripper named "Blood" in Chad's strip club, in the U.S. One of his many businesses. He left her alive when he killed her family and there have been many times over the years she's wondered why... wished that he hadn't. Now she's there on a job. Someone want's Chad dead and Jhay is
Josiane
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
All in all this story is so far fetched it might as well be in the fantasy book section of the library. But is that a bad thing? Not necessarily but you have to be ready to forget about anything that resembles "reality".

We met Chad in SAC's previous book "Jahleel" and I must say I was intrigued by this character so reading an entire book about him was quite enticing. Chad's a bad boy, capable of committing heinous crimes without batting an eye. Calm, cool collected and calculating in all circum
S. Ann Cole
Sep 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

FREE ALL DAY TODAY!! 4/10/2015 to 4/11/2015

Amazon US: http://goo.gl/Qx3k7Y
Amazon UK :http://goo.gl/RX7FqG

Genre: Contemporary Romance/Psychological Thriller/Suspense

(view spoiler)
Ana
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars

Ok I admit, i'm unable to give a fair review because I totally love Ann Cole's writing.

I just love how she makes me forget the world around me and how I completely dive into her story and her characters.

This book was very different from the others of the serie I read but it was just as entertaining.
Christine
Sep 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A thrilling gripping read from start to finish.
We get to see Chads dark past from Russia catch up with him when he wiped out the Bryd family but left the daughter Jhay alive. Now twelve years later she's out for revenge and as a trained assassin is assigned to kill Chad.
She just has to hit her target but Chad has other things planned for her. Chad is one smooth, sexy, georgeous hot lover. Jhay is a dike as she likes to call herself but one night with Chad changes everything for her. She can't ge
Sandy Ambrose
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC for a honest review, so here goes. Honestly, when I first started reading this book I thought it wasn't for me. The writing style is a little different, and I wasn't sure I was grasping the concept of the story but I continued to read. Hours later I realized I was still reading. Yes, this story is different. We do have a hot alpha male, but he is so much more. We have a heroine you, by circumstance is wounded assembly beyond repair. Brought back together from ones sins of the ...more
Sarah Armstrong
Sep 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, read-in-2014
I received this book to leave an honest review. And let me tell you this book is definitely not for everyone, but I loved it!! Chad is not who you expect him to be. Jhay was a kick ass character, loved that girl! And Chad & Jhay together were awesome; not your everyday book couple, but for them it worked. This book had so many elements, it's not to be missed. Some funny parts were a great surprise. And yes let's not forget the epilogue. Recommend this book!! ...more
Shelley
Sep 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Once again, S. Ann Cole delivers a book that holds true to the title of her series. She wasn’t joking when she called it Loving All Wrong, but how can something that is so wrong be so right? I was introduced to Chadrick Niiveux in the prior books in this series, but I certainly didn’t know him. I knew that he was mysterious, quiet, business-like and enigmatic. In Chad’s Chase, we get to see what kind of man he truly is, what he does and what makes Chad tick.

This isn’t your typical romance book.
Lindsey
Mind = Blown

Seriously, I totally went into this book expecting one thing, and then totally getting something a thousand times better and more entertaining.

I am a sucker for a really good assassin/hitman book. There is just something about the cold, sexy air that surrounds hired killers that makes every part of my brain just light up and fire off. This book satisfied everything. You not only had a very intriguing and well thought out origin story for Jhay. Because every awesome hitwoman needs an
Escape Reality with Books
Sep 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS

What’s not love when reading about Assassins?

Years ago in Russia, 18 year old Charick Niiveux murdered the one family (not his biological family) he thought of as his own. The Byrds loved him, cared for him and thought of him as a son and a brother. He did leave one person from that night alive though, 10 year old Jhay Byrd. She was his everything!

Fast forward and Chad now owns a Gentlemen’s Club in the States. The first time he sets his eyes on the new stripper called “Blood”, his worl
Mary Frame
Sep 20, 2014 rated it really liked it

**ARC received in exchange for an honest review**

Chad's Chase is definitely not your typical romance. If you want something light and sweet, run the other way. If you want something intense, brutal, and action-packed that pulls you in and won't let you go, this is the book for you.

Jhay Byrd is not your typical heroine. She's a trained assassin with a seriously effed up past.

Chadrick Niiveux is also an assassin, one who ruined Jhay's life, and now she's out to get him for revenge, and to obtain
Jenny
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Consider my mind BLOWN!
Wow this was really good! Not your everyday romance and not for everyone, but it was totally kickass! Chadrick and Jhay are sick and crazy together, the most toxic couple I have ever read about, but damn if they didn't make it work. So true to name of the series. When I met him in Jahleel he was mysterious but I never would have guessed he was so dangerous. The plot and everything about The Organization was well thought out. So action packed.
The characters were awesome.
Elaine
Sep 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r
I loved the entire book.
Amazing. I just hated I had to put it down to sleep and work and drive and...Oh I love Chad, drool yummy! And Blood. Wow. She was something else. They were both so fucked up. I loved how they would pass the minuted with forever, when we all feel that way. JK is an ass but he nailed it when he basically said they would kill each other. Loved loved loved it!!!! Sammy boy was screwy, but it was needed that time. Who the hell was isn't right?

Hotnholy
I'm so ... Upset! I loved Jahleel... LOVED IT. Was excited about Chad.. But this is just disappointing.. I guess this always happens with book 2 of a series.. More often then not its always a dud.. It had great potential.. But somehow missed the mark by a long long shot.. I don't think I'm gonna finish reading it ever.. :( I CANT BELIEVE THE SAME AUTHOR WROTE THIS BOOK. <3 Jahleel ...more
Stacianna
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy shit this movie book is an adrenaline rush mixed with mind blowing sex!

FUCKING BRILLIANT & ORIGINAL!

Mojo_Mama
Clearing my “Currently Reading” shelf of its 50+ books :/

I could have 5 starred the fuck out of this. As it is, 3 stars is kind.

I HATED THE HEROINE. The SFY h for the H plot just became eyeroll worthy. The sex with OW was her, not him.

And that epilogue sucked...seriously.
What the actual fuck?
Jenn Green
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This, all of this, was wrong. Asinine. Loving all wrong.

★✩★✩★ 5- Fast-paced, Heart-pounding, Edge-of-your-seat -Stars

~this review may contain minor spoilers~

He was a very important man. A very dangerous man. A very wanted man. A very hated man. A very loved man. A very protected man.
He was Chadrick Niiveux.
The man who murdered my family. The man who once, when I was a stupid, stupid, stupid little girl, I thought of as... the rich, handsome prince I would grow up to marry one day.

Jhay Byrd
lost
Bookworm Betties
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This, all of this, was wrong. Asinine. Loving all wrong.

★✩★✩★ 5- Fast-paced, Heart-pounding, Edge-of-your-seat -Stars

~this review may contain minor spoilers~

He was Chadrick Niiveux.

Jhay Byrd
lost
Lizzeth "Too many books so little time"

This book was a nice surprise. I didn´t exactly love it, and there were certain things that kept me from really liking it. But, all in all, it is a good story that is worth of your time.

I´ll be keeping my eye out for this author, she hasn´t made me fall in love with her writting yet, and I´m still not sure she can keep up with my expectations, but I still would recommend this book to you.

It is refreshing in a sense that, even though you get a story you´ve probably read a bunch of time
Anja
Jan 15, 2015 marked it as to-read
JHAY BYRD

Chadrick needs to die.
I’m ruined. My life is ruined. Because of him.
Soulless, heartless, unremorseful, he took everything from me.
Everything.
Now, I’m after his soul.
And no, I will not allow his good looks, suave style, or panty-incinerating body to distract or dissuade me.
Nor will I allow his deadly dark eyes to scare me.
Unlike everyone else, I’m not afraid of him.
The. Chase. Is. On.

CHADRICK NIIVEUX

Jhay needs saving.
I’ve ruined her life. She’s lost, roaming the darkness all on her own,
S
Nov 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. Where Jahleel and Saskia were crazy and at time very hard to like, Chad and Jhay were crazy violent and totally likable! I liked everything about this adventure Ann took me on. I laughed and cried. I haven't found myself so sympathetic and rooting for psychos since JA Redmerski's Company of Killers series. Can't wait for glimpses of these couples in the next book in the series. The Loving All Wrong series is definitely all kinds of right!
Peggy
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
~~RECEIVED FOR HONEST REVIEW~~

WOW!!! Not what you go in thinking and expecting! S. Ann Cole takes you on a ride in this book! If you haven't yet, pick up a copy and get started. You will be amazed how it all plays out!
Dominiqa85
Nov 25, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: najpierw
Nie bardzo wiem, jak ocenić tę książkę. Do połowy było WOW. Romans, akcja, nawet trochę dark, a potem, w moim odczuciu, autorkę za bardzo poniosła fantazja. Generalnie świetna książka, nie mogłam się oderwać, ale przez nierealność akcji daję tylko 3.
Caryn Watson Watz Books and Teasers
Holy crap I can't believe how dark n twisted chad's chase is yet I absolutely love it n need more this couple is not your typical couple but holy hell it's hot. The story line is captivating and I couldn't put the book down. Grab your copy today.
Bookwormdrea
DNF...I am struggling with these characters, and the writing, deviating bw 1st and 3rd persons. Jahleel is one of my favorites ever, so I am disappointed!
Tanya
Aug 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book like I liked the previous books in the series.When will be the next one :)))
Dianne
Apr 13, 2015
Ananya
Nov 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Even Money (All In Duet, #1)
  • Hidden Seams (Unzipped #2)
  • Double Down (All In Duet, #2)
  • My Torin
  • That Guy
  • Bad Boy Blues
  • A Sense of Belonging
  • Transcend (Transcend, #1)
  • Cheat Codes (Dawson Family, #1)
  • Epoch (Transcend, #2)
  • Bitter Heat (Singed, #1)
  • Signed
  • Wreck My World
  • Bring Down the Stars (Beautiful Hearts, #1)
  • End Game (Dawson Family, #2)
  • Side Hustle (Dawson Family, #3)
  • Not So Nice Guy
  • You Promised Me Forever (Forever Yours, #1)

I LOVE too much.
I READ too much.
I DREAM too much.

That about sums me up.

****************************************
READ TO ENJOY, NOT TO DESTROY.
****************************************

Loving All Wrong (3 books)
  • Jahleel (Loving All Wrong #1)
  • Ice Steam (Loving All Wrong, #3)

News & Interviews

“We all leave our mother’s womb with blood not only on our hands, but all over us. Some of us are lucky enough to be washed clean. Pristine. Some of us, inauspiciously, are left stained. Permanently.” 1 likes