Start by marking “Dark Light (Dark Paradise, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dark Light (Dark Paradise, #3)

Dark Light

(Dark Paradise #3)

The saga continues...
Wedding bells, jail cells, and the damn past…oh my. Zach’s past emerges, and Abi has just one more secret—even darker. What happens now that the darkness comes to light? Can Abi and Zach survive the turmoil—and tragedy?
Published May 4th 2014 by V.R. Avent

To ask other readers questions about Dark Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Light

Start your review of Dark Light (Dark Paradise, #3)
Divine
Dark Light was beautifully written and full of surprises. Damn, I didn't see the ending coming...so sad (very sad). V.R. should've warned us that we would need tissue to read this book. But the book was great as expected.

The revealing of Zach's past wasn't what I originally feared after reading book 2, but it was just as bad. I always loved Zach, and in this book, my love for him increased. He is a total hotty. Dr. Epps is a disgusting effing monster and Taylor is one crazy bitch. There's no do
Jul 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Dark Light was given to me for an honest review by V. R. Avent

In this book Zach and Abi get married and tossed in jail because of the sicko rapist shrink and then there is the crazy psycho Taylor the bimbo who revamped her look hoping to look more like Abi. All the while someone; either psych shrink of the psycho bimbo or maybe someone else is still gunning for Abi.

This left me totally emotionally drained at the end. How can so much bad stuff happen to one couple, it's insane. Through it all th
Kristina Taylor farrell
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was provided in exchange for an honest review.

WTF!!!!

I am truly convinced that this should have been the title of this book because hat is what I found myself yelling out as I read it. From the very beginning of this book the twists just never stopped.

Abigail and Zach are finally at a happy place in their lives but that doesn’t last long. There is still several demons from both of their pasts that are rearing their ugly heads. While Zach is finally going to have to handle the trauma f
Lisa
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding! Just one more great story by this amazing author! The suspense does not stop with the first two books in this series, but continues in this one. I was unable to put it down from start to finish again. The author is able to lure you into the story as if you are actually the one everything is happening too. Abi and Zach go through many problems through this book, but the twists and turns and excitement continues. You will have to read it to find out if their true love is strong enough ...more
Rachel Hendry
Danielle
Sep 01, 2017
Tiffany Manning
Oct 18, 2019
It was A.N. Roquelaure's, Anne Rice's pseudonym, Sleeping Beauty series that created the spark (upstairs and down) that made a fourteen-year-old V. R. deeply passionate about (real) erotica art, literature and visual. Without even experiencing any form of eroticism, V.R. knew what it was, and that it was a very beautiful thing. She knew at that moment that she wanted to write erotic romances.

Fast

Dark Paradise (4 books)
  • Lured In (Dark Paradise, #1)
  • What's Lost in the Dark (Dark Paradise, #2)
  • Sunrise and Moonlight in Paradise (Dark Paradise, #4)

News & Interviews