Start by marking “Loaded (Banjaxed, #2)” as Want to Read:
Loaded (Banjaxed, #2)

Loaded

(Banjaxed #2)

“All they’d ever known was how to get things the easiest way. It wasn’t always legal, and it sure-as-shit most times wasn’t moral, but they’d been taught from a young age, that if your heart was set on something, you risked it all to get it.”

Pistol may have got the girl – but it doesn’t mean he won’t have to work to keep her …

Steph faces one of the biggest
ebook
Published July 11th 2014 by Max Henry (first published July 1st 2014)

Jelena Bosh
Dec 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you're looking to be HOOKED from the very first page, you found your story. BUT just make sure you've read the first one.. it's too addictive and sexy and dark and interesting to be put down.

IRISH accents and sexy alpha male taking possessiveness and soulfulness to a whole new level...

I couldn't wait to delve into LOADED after the hell of a cliffhanger from the previous one, and I actually really missed the characters - which doesn't happen often - so that was a definite plus.

Pistol and St
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
~*~ Obsessed by books copy given I'm exchange for an honest review ~*~

Part two of the Bajaxed series continues where we left off...with Steph struggling to accept all the things Pistol has done in his fight to survive. Unable to process all the thoughts in her head whilst he is around she decides on some time with her best friend to sort her head out. Ivan is not all he seems and it soon becomes clear there is a monster hiding beneath the polished surface.

Meanwhile whilst
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r
MUST READ!!! The author knows what she is doing as far as writing and getting and keeping the readers attention. You'll be hooked within the first few pages. Once I was finished I couldn't believe it was over, way to fast if you ask me. Take the time to read the story I will say read book 1 first that way your not going in blind as they led right into each other.

***I received this story for free in exchange for an honest review, see more of my review @ http://jmhoward2007.blogspot.com/2015... ***
Heather Leigh
Loving this series... Needing book 3!!!!
Samantha Marin
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Can't wait for the third one!! :)
Rachel
Jan 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've been Banjaxed!!!!

I love the story of Pete and Stephanie!!! I can't wait for the ending .... but something tells me it will be the darkest book yet!
Carol
Jul 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Steph is trying to come to terms with the lifestyle that Pete has. In the process she turns to her friend Ivan with almost tragic results. I'm waiting on Pete to give his brand of what is coming to him.
Pete is scared for Steph not knowing when or if his mother will strike so he sets out to find her to deal his own brand of justice.
Anny hernandez
Jul 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was provided a copy of the book by the Author for an honest review.

HOLY SMOKE I just finish reading this book, and I love it, I cant believe the ending, now I cant wait to see how it all end, how long do I need to wait, I read the first book PISTOL and love it, but I have to say I love this one even more, love the characters, and the surprises that it has, I did not wanted to finish reading this book I wanted more, I am gone keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.
Kristine GPI Bookblog
Let me preface this by saying at heart I'm a light fluffy romance kind of girl, don't get me wrong, I like angst, I enjoy a good troubled hero or heroine but with the exception of a few, really dark reads aren't my go to book of choice. When Max Henry asked me to beta read Pistol & Loaded for her I leapt at the chance, I was stunned at how she put this story together... Pete (Pistol) is dark, troubled, dominant, he has swoon worthy moments when his protectiveness for Steph is endearing but d ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 SEXY STARS!

***This book is NOT a standalone. Book 1, Pistol, should be read before this book. Review below may contain spoilers (though I am going to try to keep this review as spoiler free as possible) for those who have not read book 1 in this series so be warned***

I loved book one, Pistol, and book two did not disappoint! This book is action packed, sexy, suspenseful, full of twists and turns, steamy, and full of revelations that leave you gripping the edge of your
Kristy
Jul 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is.... WOW, thank you again Max Henry for your hard relentless work in writting this juicy morsal of a trilogy, Loaded did not disappoint! Action packed, sexual tension, real life romance.... what more could I want....

Loaded is book 2 in the Banjaxed trilogy & it starts where Pistol (book 1) finishes. Pete (Pistol) & Steph's relationship is full of angst, twists & turns. Will Steph be able to handle Pistol/Pete lifestyle?? Will Pete/Pistol be able to keep St
Cindy
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Holy shit..I have to keep reading the next one to see what happens. So many questions?!
Colleen
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This story is a continuation from Pistol, book 1 in the Banjaxed series. It picks up right where we left off.
Steph has learnt a bit more about Pete's past and she struggles to come to grips with some of the things he has done.
Meanwhile her friends start to show their true colours and let me tell you they aren't pretty.
Pete and Steph get a visit from an old friend of Pete's, and it isn't a happy occasion.
At one point I was so disappointed when I looked down and saw that I was at 98%
Jaime
Jul 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couldn't put it down

I loved this book because we got more into Steph and Pete's past to make them the way they are today.
I wanted to reach through my kindle and beat the crap out of Ivan for doing that to Steph and can't believe he did it out of love. He needs kicked in the balls...lol
I liked the conversation between Steph and get brother. He made her really think and know that she can be with Pete.
This story shows not to judge a book by a cover but it also shows us that love c
Diane
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
This is a continuation from Pistol. If you have not read Pistol then read this first.

The continuing story of Pete and Steph. They still have forces that are trying to get to them but they have decided to try and meet these head on.

Steph and Pete have finally decided that they want and need to be together but they need to sort of their pasts in order to continue forward. Their pasts are not all roses but it was has made them what they are today.

Now need to read
★♡Tamara♡★
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loaded was an awesome story! I loved it so much. Seeing Pete and Steph relationship slowly grow stronger was prob one of my highlights they have gone from both keeping secrets to sharing about their pasts. And the old friend he's an awesome addition to the series.the banter between Pete & Steph I really enjoyed as well. All in all this was a fantastic story packed with action, romance and sexy scenes!
Julie
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
This book has to be read after book #1 Pistol to fully understand and enjoy as it is not a standalone novel.

Pistol and Steph's story continue. More of Pistol's past catches up with him and we learn more about Steph. There's plenty of twists and turns, unexpected characters, and revelations revealed.
This plot is a real page turner, it's full of suspense, steamy love scenes and has a sexy alpha male. Yummy!
I'm loving this series and characters. Bring on book #3.
loves 2 read romance
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Absolutely addicted to this series. Well to be honest anything by Max Henry is addictive. Her books are hot, sexy, and filled with amazing characters that keep you coming back for more! I can't wait to read book 3
Aug 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars! Review to come!

Ah! The cliffhanger has left me wanting more!
Sherry Bohrmueller
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a good book, loved it!!! Looking forward to reading the next have to know what happens.
I was given this book from the author for an honest review.
A. McCarty
Nov 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Way better than the first. This one held my attention and made me anxious to read the next.

Imaginative Dreams was given for an honest review.
Andrea Gillan
Oct 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow

This series is brilliant. I love Pistol and Steph. Their chemistry is amazing. The push and pull they both have just adds to the suspense of what is going to happen.
Donna
Jul 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Font changes gave me the shite...but enjoyed the book. Looking forward to Recoil.
Dana
Mar 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed

I loved the first book Pistol, but had a hard time moving through this one. Now I need to get the next book just to see if Pete makes it back to Steph.........
Jackie
Mar 07, 2015
Sunni Crowe
Mar 01, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Mate Night: Kane (Southern Shifters, #2)
  • The Tami Hoag Omnibus
  • No Place to Hide (Nicki Sosebee, #3)
  • One Plus One Equals Blue
  • Dreamcatcher (Dakota Wolves, #2)
  • Untamed (Wolf Lake, Book 2)
  • Biting Point (Sex on Wheels #1)
  • Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul 2: More Stories to Open the Hearts and Rekindle the Spirits of Mothers (Chicken Soup for the Soul)
  • My Rockstar Billionaire
  • Once Should Be Enough
  • Strange Magic: Part Two (Magic, #2)
  • Bear The Heat (Bear Instincts, #1)
  • Eyes of the Soul (Soul Seers, #2)
  • Love Bound in Ice (Werewolf Sentinels #3)
  • Dangerous Protector (Federal Paranormal Unit, #2)
  • Twisted Arrangement 2 (Twisted #2)
  • The Arrangement 2
  • Flame (Satan's Savages MC, #2)
Facebook -> http://bit.ly/2F4XrG3
Instagram -> http://bit.ly/2ruERF3
Newsletter -> http://eepurl.com/gchq5z

For as long as she can remember, Max has always had a love of the macabre and thought provoking side to life.

Which probably stands to reason why each of her books takes the reader on an emotional journey that not only promises twists, turns, and suspense but a heart-wrenching journey where her motto holds true:

Love never