Start by marking “Iron Sinners (Sinners Never Die, #1)” as Want to Read:
Iron Sinners (Sinners Never Die, #1)

Iron Sinners

(Sinners Never Die #1)

Griff, aka Grizz, the ideal Iron Sinner, rides hard and dedicates his all to the club.

A job needs done…he does it.
Men idolize him.
Women love him.

Never shy and always up for a good time, Grizz finds himself jumping from mattress to mattress and digging grave after grave. You want to take a bullet? Cross the club.

One night, rival MC, Devil’s Idol, do just that. Grizz an
Published May 19th 2014 by Limitless Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Iron Sinners, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Iron Sinners

Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyUnbeautifully by Madeline Sheehan
Real Bikers Romance
415 books — 1,588 voters
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
Bikers
1,351 books — 2,676 voters

More lists with this book...

Jodie Ellis
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Biker book cherry has officially been popped. Review to come on release day. Get ready, y'all! This one is winner! :)

If you're looking for book with a heroine that is all sappy and broken and needs a man to fix her, you will not find that in Iron Sinners! Piper is not the girl that sits around and waits for a man to take care of her, no, she takes care of herself. Piper is willing to do pretty much anything it takes to be successful in the business world.

Until one night changes her whole l
Tiffany Willams
Apr 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"I need her and the open road. Without her, the road is just another prison set out to destroy me."~Grizz

I could not put this book down!! It was intense and rough. It grabbed you from the start!
Holy Freakin Amazing!! HJ hit it out of the park with this one!

Have you ever been at the wrong place at the wrong time? Well for Piper, that's exactly what happened to her. Only it might just be the right place at the right time.
When she was taken into "protection" by the Iron Sinners, Piper didn't know
Michelle
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: author-arc
What. A. Ride!!! I could not put this book down. I devoured it. It's down and dirty biker life to the fullest. My gut hurts. My heart hurts. And like the book says: "Love forever. Love hard. Love till we die. That’s us." Again, What. A. Ride!!!
Leeann Wright
May 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Talk about being blown away! I wasn't sure what to expect with this book because I knew it wasn't going to be like any of the other HJ Bellus books I have read!
Where do I start with my review... WOW, WOW, WOW!!
Iron Sinners exceeded my expectations in so many ways..
There is not a lot to laugh about in this book, but if you want a story that is gut wrenching emotionally then this is for you!!! In some parts of Piper & Grizz's story I though how sweet, then within seconds I was cursing him &a
Elle Vanzandt
Apr 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
H.J. Bellus
Ok so a review. How do I feel about Iron Sinners? Did I like it? Hmmm……

I LOVED IT! I read the entire book in one sitting and ignored everything around me as I got immersed in the amazing world Author HJ Bellus spun together!

This is not your everyday HEA. Piper is one twisted badass bitch and I wouldn’t have it any other way. A fighter who decides to go toe to toe with Grizz, her biker boy, Piper is not one to give up easily.

Grizz is exactly what you would want in a biker. He is compl
Rachel  Ravishing Reads
May 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Let me first say I love this author! Love all her books!!

This book captured my attention right from the beginning, It was a book I'd been waiting for to be released and it did not disappoint!

Grizz... Loved him he's raw, gritty! Hot, sexy what more can we ask for???

Piper... She's strong and very capable of doing anything she wants. I loved her character, she knew what she wanted and she didn't care how she got there or what she had to do!

Piper is definitely in the wrong place at the wrong time! D
Heather Fortman
May 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Spell binding!

I started reading this yesterday just before I had to leave on errands, I almost wish I had waited because I *hated* having to set it down for even a SECOND but reading and driving are NOT good combo’s!

From the prologue to the epilogue, Iron Sinners drags you along on an emotional rollercoaster that’s never ending goodness – yes, even the bad times in the book were good! I laughed and cried, I giggled at the antics and I even raged at the “stupidity” of some of the characters!

I h
Vicky
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Whether this is your first MC or your hundredth, this one is definitely a winner. A 5+ star. It grabs you from the first page and holds on till the end. Get ready for a great ride. If you like SOA, you will love Iron Sinners. Hot. Sexy. Rough. Tough. That is Grizz. Sexy. Prissy. Sassy. That is Piper. When two different worlds collide it is total hotness. You will love them, you will hate them, and just maybe you will feel a little of both. Can't wait for HJ Bellus to give us more of her greatnes ...more
Jessica Griffith
Apr 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy shiz people! This book is a huge departure from HJ's previous books (The My Way Series, read them!) in the best way possible!
This book is a dark story with dark but redeemable characters. In this book you get to witness a huge transition for both Grizz and Piper. They both start off as completely unlikeable, cold, distant people and eventually evolve into a couple of my favorite characters. I can't say much without spoilers but you have to read this book! It's waaayyy darker than anything e
J
May 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars rounded up to 4. This is like buying an E-ticket at Disneyland and going on the ultimate MC club book ride. Sometimes you're not really sure what's going on but its entertaining and it keeps you hooked. And, just be warned, by entertaining I mean all the usual things that happen in these books. Murder, mayhem, sex here, there and everywhere, and even the dog dies. But, something is happening almost every moment and I did fall in love with big loveable H Grizz and h Piper finally wormed ...more
Aleesha Fricks
May 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Just WOW!!! I knew that this book was going to amazing because Heidi wrote it but man she out did herself this time. It’s a raw, cut down, hard to take story that leaves you bleeding for Piper and wanting to beat the shit out of Grizz all while secretly dying that they just make it work together. Heidi always takes her characters to the edge then throws them off without hesitation and makes you crave to ride it out with them to the end. Heidi put her heart, soul and guts into this book and ...more
Mayas
Apr 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My favorite biker book to date. HJ Bellus will forever be my bitch for making Griffith a.k.a Griff b.k.a Grizz p.g.n Grizzy.... Dang this love story was HOT, emotional and at the right place at the right time. Thank You for choosing love over cuts new book boyfriend. WOW, I had to text my girl who loves bikers to see if she 1-clicked this bitch. Shot them in there head and dick #epic. He told him if he touch her he will kill him.
Elizabeth Thiele
May 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am picky when it comes to MC books but I have to say this book was awesome!! The emotions in this book were crazy I felt everything in this book!! Grizz and Piper were fantastic characters especially together you never knew what they were going to do or say to each other ha
Shaly
Aug 31, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: h-j-bellus
WTF did I just read and why TF did it receive so many four and five star reviews? I'm beginning to think I read a completely different book from the one all of the other readers read because the book I just finished reading is not worthy of four stars, let alone five stars, are you people fucking kidding me? OMFG! I was so angry that I even bought this book that I almost DNF but I paid $ for it so I just pushed through all the disgusting acts and forced myself to finish it.

I get it, MC books are
Judy
Sue
May 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Yet another dirty mouthed biker and the (not so innocent) woman who is in the "wrong place, wrong time" as she witnesses something she shouldn't have and is now club property.
I borrowed this from a friend because she knows my big love for MC books...especially ones with sexy bad boys and tough as nails women who fight for what they want. It was a fast and exciting read!
Piper is a smart and strong executive woman who isn't above giving the occasional BJ to get what she wants in a business deal...
Chazarae
Apr 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Characters that will make you love them and hate them at the same time. They'll take you on a collision course that will leave your head spinning and heart pumping. They'll take hold of you in a consuming tale of pain, hurt and heartache. It will tear you to pieces before finally piecing you back together. If you're looking for a MC book that is gritty, gripping and gut wrenching than look no further! Join Grizz and Piper as they take you along the collision course of their world. HJ says it all ...more
Coco.V
Jan 05, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (1/5/2018)! 💝
Kathy
A hot biker plus a strong woman, neither one looking for love but they find it anyway! This was a really good book and I am hoping this is going to be a series!
Jessie
May 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
good read :-)

I enjoyed this book :-)
♠ Becka & Cerys ♠ | Spitfire Reviews
Some days are good days for GIF reviews, other days are not. Unfortunately since it's 8am, I haven't slept yet or had coffee, it's not a GIF posting day (sorry) so I'll just sum up my opinions on this real quick:
1) Hated the heroine right from chapter 1.
2) The hero was...Well, a crazy murderer.
3) Rape - you know how I just love reading about that(Note: Sarcasm)
4) I felt no sparkle between the H and h
5) Writing level was pretty good but I felt no connection.
ZARIA (Sheldon Cooper lover)

DFN at 20%

Unprotected sex, rape....no connection between hero and heroine whatsoever, sorry just not my cup of tea!

Yarm
This was quite a rollercoaster of emotions. I was shocked, mad, felt the love, mad again, sad, shocked, devastated, sad again, then happy. Whew, I think I need to read something light and fluffy now!
Kristina
WTF. After reading the glowing reviews and downloading the first few chapters from amazon, I purchased this book. I was very excited, couldn't wait to devour it. Woman in the wrong place at the wrong time. Witness to the murders of a mc (by some other mc club members). She's taken, knocked out, and held against her will. Biker dude with a heart is all about protecting her blah blah blah. All good stuff in my book. But then WTF?? A few more chapters into the book and it was like wait. Did I just ...more
Catherine
May 24, 2014 rated it it was ok
This was, in no way, a 5* novel. When giving out stars I compare to some of my favourite authors like Lynda Chance, Lisa Marie Rice, Sophie Oak and books like Undeniable, Reapers Property and ask myself how this book compares. I'm serious about giving recommendations to other readers and less interested in flattering authors.
So, this is a 2* novel. Storyline was ok, if a little choppy. Hero went from ass*#le to wimp and back again. And again. And again...... Finally got to the point when he "wa
Sarah :)
Sep 08, 2014 rated it liked it
This is a ok biker book with some hot sex scenes, I was entertained during some of it.... However, this book could have been so much more.... It's still a MC book that's worth your time but don't expect that wow factor.
Michelle
May 29, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: boys-on-bikes
I had a hard time finishing this one.
Rebecca
Jul 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
I love MC books. There’s something about the biker world that enthralls me. Perhaps it’s the fact that the circumstances and dynamics of the world is completely foreign to anything most readers experience. But its darkness and fucked up situations keep me intrigued from the start of the story until its end, and HJ Bellus’ Iron Sinners fits into that category nicely.

Wrong place…wrong time – that’s the understatement of the century for Piper Jones. She goes from climbing the business world ladder,
Jerzie Bishop
Jun 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
~JERZIE’S REVIEW~. **4 Deliciously Wicked Stars**

Wrong place, wrong time. Who would have thought stopping for a celebratory dessert could change your life!

Piper witnesses a murder and is taken hostage by the Iron Sinners. This is where Grizz’s and Piper’s bumpy ride begins…

We have Piper a sassy, confident business woman, who will do just about anything (and I mean ANYTHING…) to get what she wants. She loves her career, loves her life and has worked hard to get where she’s at. I loved her. Then t
Zarinah
Sep 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
This motorcycle club book is explicit! This book should have this "warning crazy, wild, cussing from all angles, rape, total and utter disrespect connected with 'I need yous' and' I love yous' , unprotected sex, and violence all around".
If this doesn't bother you than get ready because it's one crazy, wild and raw ride.
I did love that the main lady in this book is a strong crazy wild and shit-talking boss. I kinda kept thinking I can't believe this woman is this way but I'm quickly reminded of
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Iron Sinners Review 1 21 Jun 15, 2014 11:26AM

• Blood War (The MC Outlaw #2)
  • Wild Heart (Wild Heart, #1)
  • Nomad Kind of Love (Prairie Devils MC #2)
  • Satin and Steel (Riding the Line, #2)
  • Death Row
  • Blood of Cupids (The Blood of Cupids MC #1)
  • The Sweet Under His Skin
  • Biker Bait (Lost Souls MC, #1)
  • Hard Roads
  • Misappropriate (Death Dwellers MC, #1.5)
  • Wild Ride (Riding with Honor, #3)
  • Desperados MC (Desperados #1)
  • Soothing His Madness (Bantorus MC, #3)
  • Redemption (Defiance #2)
  • Ride Free (Padre Knights MC, #1)
  • Severed Angel (Severed MC, #1)
  • Fighting To Stay
  • Tiny (The Skulls, #4)
USA Today Best Selling Author, HJ Bellus is a small town girl who loves the art of storytelling. When not making readers laugh or cry, she's a part-time livestock wrangler that can be found in the middle of Idaho, shot gunning a beer while listening to some Miranda Lambert on her Beats and rocking out in her boots.

Website: http://authorhjb.com/
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2tjmFtN
BookBub: http://bit.ly/

Sinners Never Die (2 books)
  • Sinner for Life (Sinners Never Die, #2)
“Sometimes there are not lessons to be learned or a moral of a story to cherish, but rather moments experienced with eyes and hearts wide open for the good, bad and ugly events that shape us.” 0 likes