Start by marking “Bad Boys of Romance” as Want to Read:
Bad Boys of Romance

Bad Boys of Romance

An anthology of biker romance novellas from 9 of todays bestselling authors.

Fighting For Switch by Kasey Millstead

Everyone knows that Switch and I are a couple, but no one knows the circumstances surrounding when we first got together.
It's not because we don't want them to know.
Or, because we're ashamed.
We're not.
It's just that we'd rather concentrate on the present, rath
ebook
Published September 1st 2014 (first published August 29th 2014)

Glenna Maynard
Apr 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So I just finished Scar a MC story that will be featured in this collection and holy hell book hangover. It's dark nitty gritty and hot! I need more now. If you loved Raw you will love Scar just saying there is a new biker on my top shelf!
Erin McKinley Carnevale
Aug 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
(this review is just for Fighting for Switch and Shifting Lines)

Fighting for Switch:
I absolutely loved Jenn and Switch's story. I've never read one quite like it before which was refreshing.

Jenn running into Switch in the beginning was fate! Exactly what that man needed. I know what it's like to be in a loveless marriage and not exactly sure how to end it.

I understood Jenn's feelings of guilt even though I've never been the other woman but there's always an exception to every rule and her name
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nina-levine
Destined Havoc- Nina Levine
 photo 780451.gif
Babe, the shit I want to do to you cannot be done on a fuckin' bike so get that fantasy out of your mind."

"Really? It'd be so hot though."

"No, what would be hot would be me spending all night using my mouth and dick in ways you can only imagine; ways you can't fuckin' do on a bike."
"And, I don't fuckin' shoot for heaven, I bring it to your goddamn door."

All I got to say it is, Bring the fuckin' Havoc!!!

READING ORDER
Storm (Storm MC #1)
Fierce (Storm MC #2)
Blaze (Storm M
Nannette Coffman
Aug 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: have-read
I thought this was one GREAT ANTHOLOGY. It was well written by each Author. they all had their own twists. I loved it.
Judi
Apr 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What an excellent idea to fulfill our need for bad boy bikers!
I have only read one story, Against All Odds by Dee Avila. I really enjoyed this being a novella. Sometimes I don't want to get into a long novel, or a series and this fit the bill. I don't want to give much away of the story, but, I love stories about missed chances and second chances. This story had me believing in forever again! This story stayed focused, which is an attribute that grabs me quicker than anything! The main characte
Paula Jackman
Aug 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
~Destined Havoc~ Nina Levine

Wow what can I say, loved this story, Havoc is sexy as sin and got one hell of a dirty mouth , Havoc is a nomad, he doesnt settle in one place, he would just rather be on his bike riding from town to town and doing what he has to do for the Storm MC and he definately doesn't do relationships but now he is need back in his hometown. Carla is sexy, beautiful, strong willed and she doesn't hold back, if she has got something to say, then she will say it, and her brother
Sue
Apr 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
I picked up this awesome anthology because let's face it...the price was right and I am a huge biker romance fan (as well as loving most of the contributing authors work)!!
I'm not going to review each individual story but will say that some are definitely stronger than others and the thing I love about anthologies is that there is always something for every taste (Kasey Millstead and Nina Levine are two of my favorites)...and at the low price of 99 cents it was worth every penny! Get it while yo
Amy Barber
Sep 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
I read the anthology cover to cover starting with the first one and moving right through. I can say that I did not enjoy all the books whether it was the story or very poor editing, but I was introduced to some new authors that I will be looking for more of in the future. There are several great stories in this anthology and a few of the stories are going to be continued in future books. Totally worth the price, definitely recommend if you enjoy a read revolving around a man and his bike.
Judy
Sep 18, 2014 rated it liked it
Picked up this box set especially for Nina Levine's story (destined Havoc), which I thoroughly enjoyed. I also read Kasey Millstead's (Fighting for Switch), which was a pretty good story. I did not finish the remaining stories. Most are geared to YA/NA and will probably appeal to a younger audience.
Leah
Sep 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
i only read some of the book but the ones that i did read were really good. the thing i liked the most was that they are not all the typical biker books. they were all different but they all included a bike of some kind. this was a very good series.
Joy Whiteside
Steele- Vicki Green
This was a very enjoyable story that once I started there was no stopping me. It moved along at a great pace, the characters are awesome and the story kept me interested and entertained throughout. Vicki Green is an amazing author and you will not be sorry that you read this.
Morgan Mitchell
Aug 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
#BadBoysofRomance - A Biker Anthology is LIVE! .99 Thrilled to be part of this anthology!!
US ow.ly/AVsDV
UK ow.ly/AVsFb
Heather andrews
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fighting For Switch by Kasey Millstead
FINALLY Switch and Jenna get a book it's always good to see how a couple starts out and let's just say Switch can be a little gruff and rough around the edges, "no! Eff no! Jesus woman. What sort of man do you think I am?" I turn my body toward hers on the couch and grasp her chin, forcing her to look me in the eyes." If there's one thing you need to know about Switch it's that the boy wants to take care of his girl, "from now on, you need anything, you call
Debbie
Sep 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
FIGHTING FOR SWITCH BY KASEY MILLSTEAD
RATING: 4 STARS

Jenna is the beautiful new PR Director for Joe’s Bar, currently in charge of a fundraiser for a family that lost everything in a fire. Switch is the sexy President of the Mayhem MC club and a major sponsor for the event. When Jenna and Switch meet, they feel a mutual intense attraction. Unfortunately, Switch is currently married. But is he happy and how much longer will the marriage last? This was a good story. It’s needs some editing (there a
Laurie
I have a love/hate relationship with Anthologies. I love to buy them but I hate to read them because I usually end up being horribly disappointed. They all look so shiny and pretty and have at least one of my favorite authors included then when I open it up, they tend to be short stories with no substance or it's nothing but incomplete books called cliffhangers which I absolutely hate. Occasionally I come upon an anthology that just blows me away with great stories that I just can't put down. Th ...more
Shutupshabby
Aug 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My Five stars is only for Destined Havoc, but I have reviewed the others.

Fighting For Switch - 1 Star. Boring!! Nothing else to say.

Shifting Lines - 2 Stars. There's a guy, who happens to own I bike. Thats about as far into "Biker" as it goes, not sure it qualifies for a biker anthology, but whatever, each to there own. It was written okay, better than the previous one, tolerable for a quick read on the bus.

Dash - 3 Stars. I'm frustrated by this one, because the way its written is AWFUL, and the
Danny Jeffery
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So far I've only read two stories in this anthology but they alone warrant the five stars and not forgetting the unbelievable prive for nine new novellas.

Destined Havoc:

I'm a huge fan of Nina's and her Storm MC series is one of my favourites. Needless to say when I discovered she was releasing a new Novella - Destined Havoc - as part of the Bad Boys Anthology, I was thrilled.

Havoc is a nomad Storm MC member and has all the traits we love from our Storm MC men. He's an Alpha man whose hot as hell
Casey
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fighting For Switch: I had not read Fighting to Stay when I read Fighting for Switch. I am glad I read this first. I was expecting a little more angst. Not usually one to emphasize with cheating but man Switch married a piece of work, good riddance.

Shifting Lines: Luke and Riley get off to a rough start and end up a super sweet couple. Loved this one.

Dash: This was another one that hooked me. A panty melting bad boy, a recently single woman fighting to be independent and a bat-sh!t-crazy ex. I c
Stephanie Beasley
Unhappy!!!!

I was so excited then I heard about this anthology about bikers. but was so disappointed in it when I started reading it. Everything I had read about this set of books was supposed to be about Motorcycle Clubs and I was very disappointed to only have read two of the stories was about MC's. and the stories was not full stories, some cut off in the middle, not even making sense where they stopped. I gave it 3 stars for the reasons abovementioned. it's not often that I give reviews like
Ani's  Reviews
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Okay.. Here are my thoughts about this book.

There were three stories that left a big impact on me and that three were Fighting for Switch by Kasey Millstead, Destined Havoc by Nina Levine and Scar by Morgan Jane Mitchell. Now the first two I loved so much I could read them over and over again but the last one I still don't have an opinion on. It's really a love or hate it kind of story and I still don't know if I love it hate it. I guess I'm somewhere in the middle right now.

I loved the other
Brandi Brown lanning
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Nina Levine made me fall for another biker! Havoc and Carla rank up pretty close to Madison and J! That is HUGE! If you've not read any of the Storm MC series by Nina and you like MC romances, do yourself a favor and get the books. Destined Havoc is no different. Nina never disappoints with her characters. You will love this book. 5 stars from me. The only thing I didn't love about it was that it ended! Can't wait for the next installment!
This story is far from over but it's not a cliffhanger ei
Michele A.
Aug 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Overall a pretty good compilation of stories. I definitely liked some more than others. I liked how some ended with a completion to their story. There were a couple that I will definitely buy the next book in the series (Shifting Lines, Dash and Destined Havoc). Overall a good investment and happy that I purchased this Biker Anthology. Good way to read a bunch of different authors with a similar theme.
Hayley
Apr 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a book full of hot bikers

I loved reading these short story's of bikers and the paths in which they choose or had taken.
Be warned these story's will make you hot under the collar ;-)

Full 5*s
Margarette Danny
Dec 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this anthology. The way all the authors put their own twists on stories shows great talent. I really enjoyed Vicki Greens Steele. The story beetween Steele and Kallie is hard at first but eventually they give into each other. Loved reading the short stories. Great writing all
Carol Heisz
Aug 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this anthology! Especially loved Havoc by Nina Levine. Books are well-written, love the characters - steamy, hot love scenes. Great to pick up and read a book here and there. Just beware, they're HOT, HOT, HOT!!!
Kelley - Romancing the Pages
For Havoc, 5 STARS. The rest as a whole was eh...

I bought this for Havoc and it did not disappoint at all.

I also did like Shifting Lines but the rest of the stories I struggled to finish.
Leslie
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book will cure your fix if your jonesing for some bad boy bikers!

I enjoyed every story in the book and will be looking into a few of the authors to see more of their work. I definitely recommend that if you are into Bad Boys to pick up this anthology.
Connie
Aug 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well worth the money! Who wouldn't want 9 books by 9 great authors? Loved them. I admit I picked it up because I love love Kasey Millstead and Nina Levine books but I definitely was not disappointed with others. If you like bad boys and bikers then you get this collection.
Dana
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I bought the book for Havoc, by Nina Levine & I can't wait for her to write part 2!!! I am totally head over heels for Havoc! The other novelettes were also good & I was able to fine another author I liked & am looking to forward to the rest of Dash by Shantel Tessier and Ryder by Rebecca Brooke!!!
Samara
Jun 06, 2014 rated it liked it
My favorite story was Nina Levine's Havoc. Can't wait for the next book.

• Biker Babe in Black (The Chromes and Wheels Gang, #1)
  • Wrecking Beauty: Devil's Reapers MC (Vegas Titans, #3)
  • Open Road (Padre Knights MC, #2)
  • A Ride or Die Kind of Love
  • Beauty and the Bad Boy (Bad Boy #1)
  • Shades of Submission: Fifty by Fifty #1
  • O Come All Ye Kinky
  • Red Hot Bikers, Rock Stars and Bad Boys
  • American Honey
  • Runaway Ride: Alpha Bad Boy Biker and MC Romance Box Set
  • Riding Dirty (Ruiners Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Wicked Kind of Love (Prairie Devils MC #4)
  • Red Hot Obsessions
  • Semper Fidelis
  • Forbidden Fruit: Volume One
  • Danger Zone: Tales of Military Passion
  • Seductive Supernaturals: 12 Tales of Shapeshifters, Vampires & Sexy Spirits
  • Heat Wave
Kasey Millstead is a wife and mother of four children. She lives in a picturesque location in country New South Wales, Australia.

Kasey is the author of the #1 bestselling Down Under Cowboy series. She is also the author of The Steele Investigations series, Fighting to Stay and Illicit Desire.

When she is not busy writing, racing around after her children and husband or trying to avoid doing housew