Start by marking “Hush (Black Lotus, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hush (Black Lotus, #3)

Hush

(Black Lotus #3)

I've come to learn there is no escaping your past.

It doesn't matter what you do, it will follow like a phantom--haunting you--reminding you.

**Due to the dark and explicit nature of this book, it is recommended for mature audiences only as some scenes may be particularly disturbing.**
Published April 12th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Hush, please sign up.
Kate Fornear Definitely.....waiting for release date!

Start your review of Hush (Black Lotus, #3)
Candace
So disappointed. I don't even know what to think right now. Freaking caterpillars! Really?

It's been days since I've finished this one and I still can't wrap my head around it. This was probably the most anticipated book of the year for me and it was an abysmal failure for me. I've never seen a series start off so strong, only to tank so dramatically. What the hell happened?

Aside from the ridiculous epilogue, which took a "meh" book and made it downright horrible, there were several problems. Fir
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Dec 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Hulya by: Brendy
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"E.K. Blair" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: Hush
SERIES: (Black Lotus, #3)
AUTHOR: E.K. Blair
GENRE: Contemporary Romance | Dark
RELEASE DATE: April 12th, 2016

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This has been one of my most highly anticipated books, an unconventional love story, a twisted tale of hate, revenge, murder and deceit, this whole series will shock you to the core, will leave you breathless and questioning your own sanity and yes mine has been q
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E

There are dark books which are amazing and then there is THIS.

Disgusting.
Its dark to a very disgusting level. The author went a little ham with making the book extra dark, like a little extreme in some departments.

This book was just sex, stupidity and idk what.

AND THAT MOTHER FUCKING ENDING.
THIS BOOK WAS TRIPPING ON SOME LSD, especially that epilogue. Horrible.

I would not recommend this book to anyone. The first two books were decent, the author writes well... but its better to
Mirjam
Sep 09, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, dark, abuse

**2 disappointing stars**

“You’re not my martyrdom. You’re my profligacy.”

This last book in the The Black Lotus serie blew my mind. And not in the good way.

No really come on; this was full of contradictions:
Elizabeth, being the vicious manipulating, conniving queen of high society looses her mind, and starts talking to ghost Pike making her just a sorry-excuse of a human being. She suddenly is not able to think for herself and seemed to have no back bone!

Declan, being the fierce protector who ki
Elfina Renee
May 05, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: favorites
Please...please do not let my brief review prevent or sway you from buying or reading this book. Other reviewers are giving high ratings. You may feel differently than me as our views and opinions vary. I strongly encourage all readers to give Hush a chance!
 photo Hush.jpg
I felt like EK lost some of her dark edginess compared to the first two novels. Is there anguish, oh yeah in buckets, but the tone of the story is different. Slower paced, grief filled, living in the past. I think the hardest thing for me
Lo Bookfrantic
WELL WELL WELL....FULL REVIEW TO POST THIS WEEK (GAWD) I can't even right now lol

Welllllllllllllllll...WTF....ugh that was ugh fuck....

COVER REVEAL

Amazon UK à http://amzn.to/1McxSzr
Amazon AU à http://bit.ly/1pl2tqa
Barnes & Noble à http://bit.ly/21pAkd7

~~~~~BLURB~~~~~
Book #3 in the Black Lotus Series.

I've come to learn there is no escaping yo
Mary Elizabeth
May 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
FIVE STARS.

E.K. Blair is a literary mastermind, and the epic conclusion to the Black Lotus series solidifies her place at the top. Haunting, mysterious, and flat-out incredible, Hush truly delivers, and every reader should expect to feel the same thrilling emotion we all experienced during Bang and Echo. Only better, because all of your questions are finally answered.

As sad as I am to leave these characters behind, I know that EK will continue to write novels that think outside the box. I can'
Al Del
I DONT THINK I CAN WAIT ANOTHER 12 MONTHS FOR BOOK 3!!!! EK BLAIR IS BRILLANT!!!!

4th May.....Wow! No words at the moment. If EK Blair was after shock value she certainly delivered it in spades. My beloved Declan and Elizabeth. I was cheering for them, praying that it would work out. Surely Elizabeth deserved a little reparation, peace and freedom from a painful, tormented childhood?! What a convoluted mess. I feel really sad, confused and disappointed. Oh well.
Amber’s reading
3.75 stars.

E.K. Blair uses her artistic license with this book, that is for sure. There is nothing straight forward about it. If you’re the type of reader that likes to read “outside the box” and doesn’t need a traditional ending, you may very well enjoy this book and series, you may even think it’s bloody brilliant. But if you’re the type of reader that wants a safe book with a straight forward ending, this probably isn’t the series for you.

I can see why many romance readers dislike this book
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3 ★'s

The ending of Echo really left us hanging and wondering who in the heck got off that plane. Well, we don't have to wait any longer. E.K.B. fills us in right from the start.

And I guess that was a good thing, both Elizabeth and Declan need some healing time...both physically and emotionally. However, they both handle things the way they have in the past...at least initially. Unfortunately, I'm not sure I really felt their connection.

description

I was happy to see how they both grew...it was really nec
Angel (huge fan of all things Totoro)
Damjana
Sep 14, 2017 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 18%

I can't belive - I did it! I quit reading!
I am so bored, because things just started repeating. I love E.K. Blair writing style and for sure I will read her other books. But I just don't see point to keep reading, I lost all motivation :(
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
OMG!!! Expect even MORE surprises and twists from E.K. Blair!!! Never in a million years did I see these developments coming. A tense thriller but with the deep, unbreakable love between Declan and Elizabeth at the center of the story.

“I never gave up on life
because of him
I kept going
because of him”

Hush is the last installment in the very dark story of characters that I will not soon forget. If you have waited until all the books are out in this series, well, wait no more! I highly recommend
Brendy
Nov 28, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: hardships-love, dark
Okay let's start with something possitive okay?

I love this series since the first book came out, I've waited like a year to get the third book in my hands, I went to the freaking extense of buying a personalized silver lotus necklace, 'cause ..let's face it: the first book does make honor to the real meaning of that flower....but all of this , all of IT I'm saying it to show how fucking much I LOVED this book!!!!

description

Now I won't butcher this book 'cause it doesn't deserve it!
It was a GOOD BOOK! not
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review: Surj 4.5 stars

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: http://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

This book... this series... where do I even begin when it comes to putting pen to paper and writing a review about a story that has consumed so many of us? That has taken ahold of our emotions, our feelings and our every last nerve and held them hostage for the last couple of years? How do I even communicate my thoughts on a series that has
Rachael Duncan
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
E.K. Blair has done it again. She has given us a beautiful conclusion to this series of revenge, deceit, betrayal, and love. Hush kept my heart racing, my palms sweating, my heart melting, and my jaw dropping.

Just when I thought I had the story or characters figured out, Blair threw another curve ball that would throw me for a loop. With two stellar books before it in the series, Hush had a lot to live up to, and I'm thrilled to say it didn't disappoint. The complexity of the plot and diversity
Bibi
Jul 04, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dark
Hush
*Major Spoiler*

So. You've read Bang and Echo and now you want closure. Right? Then please accept my commiserations because you will not get that closure....well because....every single character ends up DEAD!!!! Yep...And they live on as Caterpillars..
Was the author high when she wrote that epilogue?
Michele
Apr 12, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
That epilogue just ruined the whole book for me!
Beatrice Masaluñga
Mar 16, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: adult
Final rate: 2.5 / 5 stars

It started out really light. I thought it's a break after all the mind-fucking twist, brutality and cringe worthy suspense. Letting these broken characters healed from the emotional and physical pain.

Then there's that ending..

I'm speechless for minutes and it took me a while to think about my rating. The story ended up really weird, insane, unanswered and cruel. I mean it could have been a GOOD TWIST, it's just that....I have a different picture of how it's going to en
Jennifer Kyle
3.5 "It's a Bug's Life" STARS

Not what I wanted to happened in this final book at all.

description

Taking a star or two off for my guy not returning (I seriously waited till last page hoping)

description

mostly because that ending was crazy weird. I can't even with it...

description

Don't click until you finish: The ending that would have satisfied me is as follows:
(view spoiler)
Angie Crabtree-Liezel and Angie's Book Blog
"The ugliest parts of you are your darkest. And trust me when I tell you that I want to love all of your darkest parts."

I'm sitting here trying to digest what I just read. There are so many tears coming from my eyes that I'm not sure I'm even spelling words correctly. I thought Bang and Echo ripped open my heart, well Hush destroyed it. I understand now what E.K. went through writing this book. As a reader and fan of hers for over 2 years, Hush was the hardest to read. Knowing it's the last book
Robyn
Jan 29, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5 Caterpillar Stars

Ok, so I couldn’t figure out why the ratings dropped off on this one so much— now I know. Aside from a few nice moments this final book was depressing, and it in someways made me disengage from the characters, and like them less. The ending...ridiculous! I’m not really sure if it stayed within the romance genre..fantasy maybe? I almost wish I wouldn’t have read it— disappointing and unrealistic!
V_Nerdbooks
Rant review coming soon..........caterpillars.......really ???

Blahhhhh
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
★★2.5 Stars★★

This book has left me in a complete state of utter disbelief and a serious case of WTFness!

photo giphy 4_zpseqbhk5di.gif

I don't even know what to say right now to be honest. This picked up right after "Echo" so we got to see who was the mysterious person getting off the plane. I liked that the author didn't waste any time with that part and the story flowed well. First 40% of the book? Good. I was liking it and the mystery only added to it. Sadly this went downhill from there. And I mean DOWNHILL.

Everyth
JoJo
Jun 21, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: twisted-love
Ok so this series had me from the fist words and all the way up to "Marry Me" & "Yes"...after that....after I read the most fucking ridiculous ending in the history of books...I actually blanked out for a moment after it was over and threw my phone across my room!!! WTF does not even come close to explaining my confusion. I don't understand. I'm mad as fucking hell. I want to literally punch this author in the head. How???? Why???? Please for the love of the literature Gods, someone explain to m ...more
Ann
Feb 26, 2015 rated it liked it
3 Stars!!!!
If you haven't read 'Echo' & 'Bang' yet, stop here. Read them first, then come on back.
Like everyone else, I was waiting to gorge myself on 'Hush' & get some freaking answers. Who was dead? Who would live? How would life be in the midst of this on going chaotic circus? I could say SOOO MUCH but it wouldn't be enough, we do pick up right where we left off on that mother of a cliff-hanger that ended 'Bang'. We start getting some answers right away, along with even more questions!
I thi
Jennifer Gauthier
May 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016-books
WHAT THE HELL!!!!
Took an amazing story, strong characters, and turned them into animated bugs!!!!
WHAT THE HELL!!!!

HUSH started out amazing, then a little slow, then incredible, then RUINED!

I never wanted an HEA, for these characters I knew it would be F&$K'D up but that was just
F%$K'D!!!!!

Ela
May 19, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-dark
Not sure how I feel about that ending. Was it a joke? For the life of me I CANNOT justify THAT EPILOGUE/ENDING. It feels like a wrap up to not justify all that may have to happen?

Edit 10/10/2016
Considering this book CAME TO MY MIND JUST BECAUSE I THOUGHT OF DAMN CATERPILLARS... I'M PISSED ALL THE FUCK OVER AGAIN.....RUINED A TOTALLY WONDERFUL SERIES!
The ending...thoughts? May contain SPOILERS 21 129 May 13, 2016 07:07AM
Goodreads Librari...: Page length incorrect 2 27 Apr 19, 2016 11:29AM

• Easy Virtue (Virtue, #1)
  • Loving Lawson (Loving Lawson, #1)
  • Sweetest Venom (Virtue, #2)
  • Thousands (Dollar, #4)
  • Arsen: A Broken Love Story
  • Saving Lawson (Loving Lawson #2)
  • Wrenched (Hell's Bastard, #1)
  • Warped (Hell's Bastard, #2)
  • There's Something About Blaire (Dark Romance, #1.5)
  • Dollars (Dollar, #2)
  • Rebirth (RAW Family, #3)
  • Spark (Web of Desire, #1)
  • Entwined (Hell's Bastard, #4)
  • Venerated (Hell's Bastard, # 5)
  • Black Swan Affair
  • Contorted (Hell's Bastard, # 3)
  • Mr. Beautiful (Up in the Air, #4)
  • King of Libertines

Black Lotus (3 books)
  • Bang (Black Lotus, #1)
  • Echo (Black Lotus, #2)

News & Interviews

“The ugliest parts of you are your darkest. And trust me when I tell you that I want to love all of your darkest parts.” 3 likes
“I love you to the point it hurts, but I relish the pain of it because it reminds me that what we have runs so deep within me. And I swear to you, I will never stop loving you.” 2 likes