Start by marking “Echo (Black Lotus, #2)” as Want to Read:
Echo (Black Lotus, #2)

Echo

(Black Lotus #2)

It's been said the longest echo ever measured lasted 75 seconds, but I can assure you, this will last much longer. The bang deafened the world around me, muting everything into nullity, allowing the reflection of its destruction to live far beyond its intended life.

It will follow me forever, destroying me—destroying you.

You want answers?

So do I.
Published May 11th 2015 by E.K. Blair LLC

To ask other readers questions about Echo, please sign up.
Nosilla Author E.K. Blair posted on her Facebook page (July 27, 2014): "Hopefully by year end" :-(

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****2.5 Stars*****
{BR with Mel, Sharon, and Tiffany}

That fire in me is gone. Only ash and embers remain. Echoes and shadows. Darkness and death.

photo 09fe8734d18e50cc0728f9c4667eb1ab_zpswoyyttyj.jpg

Well all I can say is that I think I went into this one with GREAT EXPECTATIONS, and that may have been why it all went so terribly wrong for me with this book. I was so blown away by "Bang", and that cliffy was so astonomical, all I could do was wait on pins and needles for this book. Ms Blair surely made us wait long enough!! Maybe that also helped
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
3.5 "I'll Always Hope For You" Stars!
(BR with Sharon, Patty & Tiffany)

-"Don't worry about me," "You can't break something that was already broken."

-Life is a piece of shit. It gave me a taste-one taste of sweetness-before ripping it away from me. The moment I decided to believe in hope, to believe in goodness, it was taken, only to remind me that I'm all alone in this world. But for once, I wanted to believe.

photo f29d6c46-2ea2-4a7b-904a-b80f987f0dbe_zps2n4pvbgp.jpg

Nina/Elizabeth has lost everyone she's ever cared about. She is living in Chica
Brandi
4.5 Twisted Stars

description

I think it is safe to say, E.K. Blair has crossed over to the dark side. Just what kind of wicked, sinister thoughts lurk in that brilliant mind of hers..

The first book of the Black Lotus series ends in a Bang, and in Echo Nina Elizabeth faces the consequences of the events she set in place.

Forever changed. Forever a monster. Each bulle
Jennifer Kyle
4.5 Stars

description

E.K. Blair produced a sequel that was intensely disturbing and fantastically written! Readers who enjoyed Bang and have spent the last months coming up with a mountain of theories will devour this book in hours.

description

I honestly can’t give any of the plot away without spoiling this read but here’s a quote that will wet your appetite.

”This woman has ruined me.
I’m a fucking monster.
Obliterated beyond my own recognition.
And it was all for naught.”

description

My advice to fans is to hit the liquor store,
~ Becs ~
May 14, 2014 marked it as to-read
Can't wait for this one - Bang is one of my top 2014 reads.

photo echoblair_zpsa4347b45.png
Vanessa
***4.5 Twisted Poison Stars!!***

HOLYYYY SHIIIIT!!!

Go ahead and swing by the liquor store, cigarette stand, ice cream shop, drug dealer....whatever your vice is! You're gonna need it for this bad boy!!!

This is a completely spoiler-free review. Any spoilers are in spoiler tags.

photo 7416504.gif

I'm gonna be honest, I went into this book thinking that the best that it was going to get out of me was 2.5- 3 stars. There were a few things that I knew going in that I was less than thrilled about. But, after loving Bang
Aleatha Romig
If you enjoyed BANG, you're going to LOVE ECHO...

All of the aspects of BANG that had me on the edge of my chair and madly turning the page are back in ECHO. My heart broke and rejoiced for Nina/Elizabeth.

No spoilers...so I can't say anymore...other than READ IT!!
Judith
May 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
*** 4.25 STARS ***

WELL,THIS IS ONE OF THE HARDEST BOOKS TO REVIEW...

It's IMPOSSIBLE to go into the story in any way without spoiling the plot.I normally like to post images of the main characters in reviews but I can't...in fact the only name I can mention is Elizabeth...

The story picks up right where BANG ended.To be honest the first half of the book left me emotionally exhausted.Elizabeth's inner dialogue and actions left me drained.Her actions were very hard to read at times but totally rel
Candace
Mind Blowing!

I've been anxiously awaiting the release of 'Echo' since the moment I finished 'Bang'. The Black Lotus series continues to blow me away. With the flip of each page, another layer of mystery and deceit is revealed. This book had my complete attention from beginning to end. I couldn't put it down.

Without giving away any major elements, I'll just say that everything was not as it seemed at the end of 'Bang'. Elizabeth/Nina is a shell of the strong, witty woman that we remembered. It se
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
May 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
description

‘I may no longer hear the screaming demons of my past, but they do indeed to continue to scream. It’s a reminder that you’re never truly free.’

Well, well, well E.k. Blair! Behind that happy go lucky giggly face we see on Social Media lurks a very sinister, disturbing and scary alter ego, with a very macabre imagination! Just how your brain works is a bit of a concern because this was one MESSED UP story and Elizabeth is one MESSED UP character!! And we mean that in a very complimentary way!

‘Only
warhawke
Genre: Dark Erotic Suspense
Type: Book 2 of 3 from Black Lotus series
POV: First Person – Female (partially multiple)
Rating:

After the devastating result of her quest for vengeance, Nina Vanderwal’s life was thrown into disarray. She struggled with her identity, not knowing to keep living a lie or go back to who she really was. Wanting to feel close to her loved one, she went to Scotland, only to discover more heartbreak and devastation.

After finishing Bang, I had my own theory which direction

GENRE: Dark | Contemporary | New Adult
RELEASED: May 11th, 2015
MY RATING: ★★★★★

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bang and Echo were AMAZEBALLS!!
E.K.Blair took me on a crazy journey through an emotionally DARK GRITTY tale of DEATH, MANIPULATION, LIES AND DECEIT..

Hmmmmm I wonder if I need to buy bulk in wine and if this is going to be az fucked up as Book #1 because that was one ride on the cray cray train to the looney bin that was Elizabeth that I could've done without!! And
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
So, things were pretty devastating at the end of Bang and it was hard to know who was going to make it out. Nina/Elizabeth has really gone over the deep end...she is a mess. And things only get worse.

Without giving things away, I just have to say that this is the grossest book I think I've ever read. If it's not the grossest, it's pretty darn close. It's hard to reconcile some of the things that happen.

description

We do get A LOT of answers...there just not always the answers we want. But things do move f
Karima
May 24, 2014 marked it as to-read
When is this book coming out? I just finished Bang and I desperately need it!!!!
Adriane Leigh
Apr 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have tears in my eyes. Just...WOW!

*Eeeek! I got my greedy little hands on an ARC!
Gail - Slitty
May 15, 2015 rated it it was ok
Wow, never have I fallen out of love with a series so fast. I finished Bang on Wed., gave it a 5 star rating, and couldn’t wait to delve into book 2. What a disappointment this book turned out to be. In Bang, we witness Nina in her twisted plot to seek revenge. She was a cold and calculated strategist, who wouldn’t allow her emotions to derail her diabolical plans. In Echo, Nina is no longer the tough-as-nails survivor, she is now a shell, immensely broken. But that isn’t why I fell out of love ...more
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
May 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
ECHO (Black Lotus #2) by EK Blair
5 stars!!!

“You didn’t break me. You can’t break something that was already broken.”

This is probably going to be the shortest review that I have ever written. The whole book is a spoiler so guess what...I cannot say a bloody thing without giving something away. EK Blair certainly knows how to make a bloggers job ten times more difficult.

The whole vibe of this book is very different from BANG and this is a good thing. We finally get to see a totally different s
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Hulya by: Brenda
WARNING: This is a non-traditional M/F ROMANCE with a non-traditional ending. If you're under age 18, please think twice and then you read this book.

If you like to read dark / erotica / disturbing stories go ahead read this book, but trust me after you finished it you’ll never be the same person… But take that risk and give a chance this book.

OMG!!! What the fuck just happened. What the hell is going on here? I have too many questions. God Dammit. When the 3rd book will publication? I'm so fuck
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
OMG WHAT DID I JUST READ??! This review is totally spoiler-free so you will just have to go in to ECHO completely blind. That being said, this is without a doubt one of my top books so far this year. If you have read BANG, you know that things ended quite abruptly. Anything I say here about any of the characters that appeared in BANG might give the plot of ECHO away, so…if you like dark, twisty, psychosexual thrillers, than ECHO should be at the top of your must-read lists. And yes, I was up all ...more
CC
description

With Echo beginning right where Bang ended, Nina Vanderwal is faced with the consequences of her grand scheme. As such, Nina is forced to come to terms with her childhood and the pain her actions caused. Effectively, Nina strips herself of all the lies and tries to live as Elizabeth Archer. Not knowing where to begin, she starts where her life could have been but her motives shift when she confronts one of her demons. With the impact of losing the men in her life, Elizabeth’s mental status spira
Damjana

Elaine
May 28, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2.5ish Stars
 photo tumblr_lrwymw7Ddw1qada28o1_500_zps59a4a997.gif

I was excited to read the follow up to E.K Blair.... Bang a story that I did enjoy...

Unfortunately Echo didn't excite me at all for many reasons...

First of all the plot, I can't really explain it, why?
Because I really didn't get it.
 photo tumblr_inline_mlf7y5sMIO1qz4rgp_zps085e7fa4.gif

I had no idea what was going on......and the more I read the more I was confused.
It was like one of those dreams you have, not sure if its real or not.

photo tumblr_inline_mw6j3gOBJI1rvq4mj_zps6321c0ee.gif
I was trying so hard to understand the plot, maybe it took away my enjoyment of the story as a whole,
Lo Bookfrantic
FULL REVIEW TO COME

SO I cried a river reading this book I was truly broken and that damn ending gawd...I need the next book now... but in the mean time I need some time to write these reviews without breaking down LOL

reading book one and two in anticipation for book three release!! Let's do this...

HOLY DEAL ALERT OMG BOOK ONE IS ON SALE ONLY .99C WAHOO!!!,

AMAZON PURCHASE LINK

**Due to the dark and explicit nature of this book, it is recommended for mature
Nawal
Jul 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
I have been meaning to read this since it first came out but truth be told, I have been a little scared. If you read the first one and know how it ended, can you blame me? I finally decided it was time though, since I kept seeing it appear on goodreads so whilst I had time during the Easter holidays, as I had a feeling once I started it I wouldn’t be able to stop, I decided to give in.

This is one of those reads where I just can’t talk about the storyline at all because it will most definitely ru
Paula

Honestly, this story was just flat-out crazy and overly dramatic. And the heroine got on my nerves the entire time.

Elizabeth/Nina was awesome in Bang. But, in Echo, she is utterly broken and unstable - with good reason. I *get* why she is in pain. However, I had a difficult time getting past the crazy and all the whining, which made it hard for me to feel any kind of empathy towards her. There were some parts of the story with Elizabeth that had me rolling my eyes. Her victim roll just didn't '
Maria
Jan 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
I can't believe this! This kind of ending? again?? And there's no release date yet for the next one.... I'll be here waiting like

photo tumblr_nbind7GJU21rrx588o1_500_zpszxpey8zy.gif
Ali
May 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I don't think there was any other book I had been anticipating more this year, than Echo.  Bang was a book that stuck with me for so long. Maybe due to how dark and disturbing it was, maybe because the characters were so deeply, horrifically flawed. I'm not really sure, but it lingered. To say I was excited to start Echo, would be greatly underappreciating my feelings.

Echo will not be an easy book to review and keep it spoiler free not only for those who have yet to read it, but also those who h
Amber
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series is for readers who love psychological thrillers with some dark romance sprinkled in.

This series is hard to read at times. There’s rape, child abuse, mental illness, but there’s also a love story. Their love is dark and extremely unhealthy at times, especially in this book. Something happens that will make many readers stop. It bothered me a lot, but I never felt like the author romanticized it, so I kept going. She didn’t make it okay or forgivable.

This is the type of series where
The Challenge Fac...: V Nerd, Snowtulip, K Terror ~ Echo 86 29 Aug 25, 2015 07:47PM
Release date 2 173 Jul 07, 2014 08:41PM

• The End of Gods (A Welcome to the Underworld Novel, Book 4)
  • Penumbra (The Midnight Society, #2)
  • Insidious (Tales from the Dark Side, #1)
  • VIP (VIP, #1)
  • Ten Thousand Lies (Ten Thousand, #2)
  • Disclaim (Deliver, #3)
  • Underestimated Too (Underestimated, #2)
  • First Impressions (April Loves Black Coffee, #1)
  • Crowned by Hate (Crowned #1)
  • Statistic (Statistic, #1)
  • Cadence (Deception, #2)
  • The Sordid Promise (Breaking Insanity, #1)
  • Finding Paradise (Paradise, #2)
  • Ein
  • Degradation (The Kane Trilogy, #1)
  • Sweetest Venom (Virtue, #2)

Black Lotus (3 books)
  • Bang (Black Lotus, #1)
  • Hush (Black Lotus, #3)
“He's my sadist, and I'm his masochist. We're the reflection of each other's monsters.” 13 likes
“You would have to be half mad to dream me up.” -Lewis Carroll” 11 likes