Start by marking “Collateral Damage (Limelight, #3)” as Want to Read:
Collateral Damage (Limelight, #3)

Read Book

Collateral Damage (Limelight #3)

Now trending.
Hollywood It Girl, Francesca Leon, has just landed the biggest role of her career…one that could clinch an Oscar nomination and open doors. If she’s going to move her career to the next level and work with top directors, she has to nail this part — and keep her sexy, but unreliable leading man from screwing everything up.

Team Calder
Bad boy Calder Fox is the so
ebook
Published February 19th 2015 (first published February 18th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Collateral Damage, please sign up.

Elisabeth Grace I don't know why but I'm just seeing this now! I didn't get a notification. So sorry about that! To answer your question the cover reveal is Feb 5th…moreI don't know why but I'm just seeing this now! I didn't get a notification. So sorry about that! To answer your question the cover reveal is Feb 5th and the release date is Feb 19th! So not long to wait now! :)(less)

Nicole ☼
May 31, 2014 Nicole ☼ rated it did not like it

►“We Move Like the Ocean” by Bad Suns

I first read Elisabeth Grace’s Rumor Has It in December 2013 when I was still in the midst of my romance/erotica honeymoon phase and every book was a 5-star hit that could do no wrong. Fast-forward to present day, and you’ll find a reader/reviewer who's a lot tougher, maybe wiser, and crazy-hard to please. And I’m happy about that because it means I’m learning things along the way and my standards are evolving.

It also kind of sucks because I find that, while
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Feb 20, 2015 Donna ~ The Romance Cover rated it really liked it
Collateral Damage (Limelight #3) by Elisabeth Grace
4 stars!!

“She had been the one to believe in me when I was close to not believing in myself.”

Although Collateral Damage is part of a series these can be read as standalones. In this book we are treated to the story of Calder Fox and Francesca Leon. Both were childhood stars and both came from different upbringings. They worked together in their teens and now as adults their paths would cross again. Trouble was, one had gone off the rails, an
Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read)
Jan 10, 2015 Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 5-stars
ARC received in exchange for an honest review.

I recently did a spotlight on Elisabeth Graces's Indiscretion series, which you should read if you haven't yet: Series Spotlight: Indiscretion Series And the ridiculously sexy man in that series, Max, made my book boyfriend list: Kimmy's Book Boyfriend List - Part 3. So yeah, I don't just like the author's books, I LOVE THEM. "Collateral Damage" is no exception.

This book is not just a love story. It's a story about forgiveness, redemption and learni
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

Amazon Link---->> Collateral Damage (Limelight Book 3)

~ 5 Stars ~

Well all I can say is….. Elisabeth Grace has done it again.  She just continues to amaze me with the fabulous books she writes. I have loved this series since reading Rumor Has It (book 1).  Her stories and characters are fun, sexy and just overall wonderful.  She creates stories that don't have a lot of extra drama in them, but are filled with so much emotion y
Becca
Apr 09, 2014 Becca rated it it was amazing
Elisabeth Grace has once again outdone herself with Collateral Damage. This is unquestionably my favorite book in the Limelight series so far! I knew in Picture Perfect that Calder had a story that I wanted to hear and I was anxious to see where Elisabeth would take his journey. The sun-kissed California boy is so much more than just a hunky actor and exploring the complexity of his character was an emotional journey. Elisabeth Grace did not let me down. She made me laugh, caused my heart to bre ...more
J.A. DeRouen
Jan 10, 2015 J.A. DeRouen rated it it was amazing
I’ve decided that celebrity romances are my achilles heel, especially when they’re written by Elisabeth Grace. The beautiful, flawed, somewhat tortured Calder stole my heart and made me swoon. I felt his pain and regret and my heart broke for the demons that held him. This was a wonderful story of growth, acceptance, and love set against the backdrop of the Hollywood lights. LOVE! I highly recommend this one!
Catherine Crook
Feb 16, 2015 Catherine Crook rated it it was amazing
Holy Hell.
I can't believe it.
Elisabeth Grace outdid herself with Calder's story!
Review to come...

***I received this book in exchange for an honest review***
Readers first met Calder Fox in Picture Perfect. (Click here to see my review!) And as a reader I knew that he would be an intense story to read. A perfect blend of unobtainable and down to earth real is what Elisabeth accomplished when writing Francesca and Calder's story. You are introduced to Calder, and automatically except a challenge
Extreme Bookaholics
Feb 10, 2015 Extreme Bookaholics rated it it was amazing
ARC Reviewer!

To some up this book, It was amazing! absolutely wonderful. I loved it because here you have a actor Calder who is not only hot and sexy and surfs who has live a life where no one cared about him and all he did was use everyone like they used him. Then the tragic accident of his best friend changed him and all he ever felt was guilt and agony of it all and chose to change himself.

That's when he met Frankie his co-star and talented actress of indie film. She knew about his bad ways
Red Cheeks Reads
Mar 04, 2015 Red Cheeks Reads rated it it was amazing
"Sure, it was no mystery why A-list celebrities dropped their drawers for the 'Hollywood Fox', but it pissed me off to know I could be affected be his charm. I didn't even like the guy. Not even a little."

I don't know about you but there is something about a New Adult book that takes me to a happy place. I truly enjoy watching these characters come into their own and discover all that the world has in store for them. Whether she is writing a sexy erotic serial or a fun and emotional coming of
Amy
Apr 08, 2014 Amy rated it really liked it
Collateral Damage follows the story of Frankie and Calder. Frankie just landed the role of her life. She's under a ton of pressure to nail this role and make it a success. Everything was going to plan until there is a change in the leading man. This change has the potential to ruin everything....

Calder is the bad boy of Hollywood and is fresh out of rehab. His career has taken a turn for the worse due to some bad choices that he's made. Now, he's looking for a fresh start and to make a mend for
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
THIS BOOK IS SO GOOD.

Calder Fox, mega actor turned recent rehab patient, is attempting to turn his life around. He’s taking responsibility for his manwhoring, addiction riddled ways, and trying to make a real name for himself…sober. When he gets the opportunity to work on the movie Collateral Damage he’s scared shitless, but he jumps at the chance to prove himself.

Francesca Leon, or Frankie to her friends, is trying to break out of the indie movie scene. She’s a super serious, no nonsense kind o
Casey P- Three Girls and a Book Obsession
Let me start off by saying, Collateral Damage is the first book by Elisabeth Grace that I have read. However I do own all the others and they just took a quick trip to the top of my “to be read” list.

Hot, up and coming actress Francesca “Frankie” Leon is dedicated to making it to the top. She is focused on her career, making a name for herself and most importantly keeping her private life private.

Hollywood starlight- Calder Fox, born with the proverbial silver spoon in his mouth, has had a past
Jessica
Feb 19, 2015 Jessica rated it it was amazing
I've now read all three books in the Limelight Series and I have to say that Collateral Damage was definitely my favorite. With each book that Elisabeth Grace publishes, her writing style gets more captivating and enticing. Her characters latch onto you and devour your attention; so much so that you don't want to put her books down.

My heart just ached for Calder. Even though his troubles were all brought on by his addictions and his choices, I just felt like he deserved a break. I felt like he n
Paige PBJ63010
Jan 14, 2015 Paige PBJ63010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
Where to begin? I think I have to start with something that is so minor in the book it won't even matter to most people.
Landon Steele makes an appearance in this book and just the mention of his name makes me swoon. (Landon's story is found in Picture Perfect - the second book in the Limelight Series.)

On a more serious note I loved this book. Elisabeth Grace hit it out of the park once again. Calder and Francesca had some serious chemistry to go along with the very serious themes in this book.
Stephanie Rose
Jan 05, 2015 Stephanie Rose rated it it was amazing
I've always loved this series, and was looking forward to Calder's story from Picture Perfect.

Elisabeth Grace did a great job in creating a flawed but admirable character in Calder. He fights his demons everyday and tries so hard to keep his life in check. When he meets straight and narrow Frankie on his first film since fighting his addition, the pressure of keeping himself clean and feelings of being unworthy of anything good in his life start to suffocate him.

Frankie was a great heroine, a ha
Jamie Rhodes
Feb 20, 2015 Jamie Rhodes rated it it was amazing
I am wowed once again by this series. I felt so deeply as I was reading parts of this book that I cried. Calder, Hollywood bad boy, has fallen from Hollywood's grace after years of drug and alcohol abuse. Frankie, an up and coming actress, is trying to begin a true Hollywood career. They are paired up for a movie. It is not even like at first sight for them. Although, I do think there is some interest that would ignite a spark. Their managers believe that it would be a good idea for them to be a ...more
Alison Chewning
Feb 17, 2015 Alison Chewning rated it it was amazing
* I was given an ARC for an honest review from- Obsessed by Books*

I really enjoyed Collateral Damage by Elisabeth Grace. In Collateral Damage tells the story of Frankie and Calder. Calder is a hot shot actor who is a California boy. Frankie and Calder work together on screen. They both try to heal each other and support one another too.

Collateral Damage was a smooth story telling about two people who struggle with their emotions. Frankie likes to keep her life private and Calder is working on pr
Shirin Rasheed
Feb 16, 2015 Shirin Rasheed rated it it was amazing
ARC Provided by the Author in Exchange of Honest Review.

I just finished reading the book and couldn't wait to write the review. It was so amazing.

Collateral Damage is the story of Frankie and Calder. The story was so beautiful and smooth that i felt connected to them while reading their story. It teaches you that we should forgive ourselves of the past mistake and try to make our lives better, to grab the second chance that life gives you.

Elisabeth Grace is a very talented and amazing Author an
Meredith
Jan 16, 2015 Meredith rated it it was amazing
Um Calder is Yummy. He's troubled, loving, and determined to prove everyone wrong. I LOVED reading his journey to redemption. Calder and Frankie are sweet together and their times together are steamy. It was hot. This is so worth the one click button, you won't be sorry. I'll be rereading this many times in the future I'm sure.
Emily Patrick
Feb 10, 2015 Emily Patrick rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite of the limelight series so far!! I LOVED Calder and Frankie and didn't want their story to end. I even had tears in my eyes at the end of it because it was such a touching love story, and I've only ever cried at one book before. Elisabeth has done an amazing job on this series and I can't wait to read the next!!
Kelsey Clemett
Feb 18, 2015 Kelsey Clemett rated it it was amazing
Collateral damage is the first book iv read writen by Elisabeth Grace and I will definitely be reading the rest of her books. She is an amazing writer. The characters in this book were really relatable. It definitely had me wanting to keep reading.
Ingrid
Feb 12, 2015 Ingrid rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC for my honest opinion and this story as I keep reading it got better and better!! Loved the story of Franky and Calder how when they got to really know each other fell in the most romantic love of all. And how Calder overcame his fears by conquering love!! Great Story!!!
claridge | booknomnom
Mar 25, 2015 claridge | booknomnom rated it it was amazing
I've always wanted to read about pretend-boyfriend-girlfriend and publicity stunts for celebs (because u know, i'm such a commoner) and this book just went above and beyond my expectations!
Coral
How much I enjoyed it: 4/5
ChuCha
Mar 03, 2015 ChuCha rated it it was amazing
LET’S MAKE IT SHORT:

I FELL HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH IT. EVERY PAGE OF IT. A GREAT BOOK ABOUT SECOND CHANCES. CHARACTERS ARE FLAWED AND COMPLETELY RELATABLE. MUST ONE-CLICK. THE TYPE OF BOOK YOU WILL RE-READ!

LONGER REVIEW:

Frankie Leon’s career is about to take off. She is now considered the new Hollywood It-girl. After starring on several indie films, she was now off to the big-screen with an Oscar-worthy screen play. It would move her career into greater heights working with topnotch directo
Marian
A Hollywood star trying to make a comeback after spiraling down the rabbit hole of alcohol, drugs, and sex—doesn’t that sound familiar to us all? Calder Fox is the quintessential A-List bad boy, and readers first meet him just as he’s hit rock bottom. The prologue finds Calder in a substance-fueled car crash that kills his best friend and propels him into rehab. It’s not pretty, but it’s real, and it introduces two themes that run throughout Collateral Damage—disorders and second chances.

This is
Kathy Wideman
Feb 23, 2015 Kathy Wideman rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, danger
This book was great. You read about the characters facing their worst demons and learning that if a person really cares about you they won’t see you differently because of them, in fact they will help you with them. Calder Fox grew up in the Hollywood spot light because of who his parents where. He acted at a young age. He was getting drunk and high in his teens and because of it just about lost his career. His friend wound up getting hurt in the process because of his actions. Now his is cleane ...more
Carra
Feb 28, 2015 Carra rated it it was amazing
I'm never sure what I'm going to get when I start a book that has actors or other celebrity types as the main characters. Usually it's your typical one famous star, one nobody falling for each other, then trying to reconcile their very different lives. But here in Collateral Damage, we've got two stars-one with a wild boy past, the other with a family secret-and a story that will totally consume you.

Start with two excellent lead characters. Francesca ("Frankie") is strong, independent, careful o
Tina
Mar 13, 2015 Tina rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in the Limelight series, with Rumor Has It and Picture Perfect being books 1 & 2, and I got to say, this one was my favorite. I was expecting it to be about Katie. Books 1 & 2 mention the three friends, Ellie, Skye, and Katie. Book 1 was Ellie, book 2 was Skye, so I assumed book 3 would be about Katie. Once I got over this initial disappointment, I loved this book. It is the story of Calder (bad boy actor needing PR in book 2) and Frankie, both Hollywood actors. Cald ...more
Dawn Nicole Costiera
Feb 20, 2015 Dawn Nicole Costiera rated it really liked it
My first experience with Elisabeth Grace's writing was the Indiscretion series. Which I thoroughly enjoyed. Her books have a light airy feel to them, even when they go into a heavy subject matter. You never feel weighted down, while reading her books. I found Collateral Damage very refreshing. It has a YA (Young Adult) feel to it with charming likable characters. The gripping prologue sets you up for a fun yet dramatic book.

Calder and Frankie are adorable. He's Hollywood's bad boy and she's the
  • Reprieve
  • Getting Hot (Jail Bait, #3)
  • Touched with Sight (Shadow Thane, #2)
  • Revive Me
  • Belong (Seven Year Itch, #3)
  • Tapped (Totaled, #2)
  • Unconditionally (Brown County #4)
  • Pulled Within (Bar Harbor, #2)
  • Salvage
  • More Than Famous (Famous, #2)
  • My Skater Boy (X-Treme Boys Series, #2)
  • Vision of Hope (Infinity, #3)
  • Beyond These Walls (The Walls Duet, #2)
  • A Fighting Chance (Running Into Love, #4)
  • Obsessed
  • Blindsided (By His Game, #1)
  • Forbidden Nights (Seductive Nights, #5)
  • The One Left Behind (The One, #1)
USA Today Bestselling author, Elisabeth Grace, has a soft spot for romance novels with happily ever afters and a hot spot for alpha males! She currently lives outside Toronto, Canada with her hubby and two small children. Life is busy, but never too busy for a good story and to share her love of reading and writing with others.

For more of the lowdown feel free to visit her author website at http:/
More about Elisabeth Grace...

Limelight (4 books)
  • Rumor Has It (Limelight, #1)
  • Picture Perfect (Limelight, #2)
  • Tango For Two (Limelight, #3.5)