Start by marking “Out of the Box Regifted (Out of the Box, #2)” as Want to Read:
Out of the Box Regifted (Out of the Box, #2)

Out of the Box Regifted

(Out of the Box #2)

Librarian Note: Alternate Cover Edition for ASIN: B00JJBPSZS.

Betrayal, Lies, Loss, Hurt, Secrets....
With a new beginning on the horizon for Olivia Petersen and Ash Harper, what could possibly stop them from finding their happy ever after? In the midst of joy, this blended family finds they have to trust in love and family bonds to get them through what is coming next...or
ebook
Published April 7th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Out of the Box Regifted, please sign up.
Jennifer Theriot I'm working dilligently on it and hope to have it out by late fall.
Thanks so much for asking (giving me that 'gentle nudge' :) xxoo

Melanie Tikalsky
Apr 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
This is the second book in the Out of The Box series from author Jennifer Theriot. I read the first one, having never really read a book that had a middle aged cast. When you think sexy, you think young and attractive on the cusp of life, but what about everyone else? Could an older cast with real life experiences by sexy, attractive, funny and loving. ABSO-freaking-LOUTELY!

I'm here to tell you that Jennifer Theriot nails it in the newest Out of The Box Regifted. It has ups and downs, a true ro
Sammie J.
Apr 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
When you are younger and you see the older generation showing affection, you have that moment when you think, ‘Yuck, they still can’t be having sex at their age.’ Well yes they can and with this story that’s what you get, an older couple who love each other and have an amazing sex life. Olivia and Ash are so good together, the love they share shines through the pages. And I only hope that when I’m there age I’m still having as much fun as they are. This story revolves around Ash and Olivia and t ...more
Tbird London
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The author has done it again. We have the next chapters in the story of Olivia and Ash as they have become engaged and now plan their future. Of course they can’t have an easy ride to the I do’s; they will have to overcome some hurdles that are placed in their way by both of their pasts.

Olivia realizes that just walking away from her former marriage isn’t that simple as people from the past will demand her attention and she will come face to face with the lies that went on behind her back. She
SiKReviews
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
You always hear the saying when one door closes another opens. This saying fits these books so well. I cried when Olivia cried, I laughed when Olivia laughed, and I angry when Olivia got angry. But best of all, Ash stole my heart when he stole Olivia’s. Ash and Olivia make you believe love can happen in an instant at any point in your life. After years of a very vanilla sex life, Ash broadens Olivia’s horizons. Olivia is spoiled beyond her wildest dreams.

The books don’t just focus on Ash and Ol
The Book Fairy Reviews
Jul 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Real, loving and beautiful!

An Amazing story of new beginnings no matter the age or the circumstances. This is a book that is real and loving and simply amazing. You will cry and laugh and hurt with Olivia and you will swoon at Ash. But together you will feel warm and fuzzy and just simply alive as you read this book. The relationships that form with friends and extended families brought together is just.... well there are no words. I felt this book in my heart Jennifer has created a new fan of
Sheryl Seal
May 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Out of The Box Regifted by Jennifer Theriot is another great read! Can a romance book get much better than Awakening? I’m here to tell you it can and it DOES!

In this continuation of the series, we see Ash & Olivia fall deeper in love (if that even possible) I’m a bit envious of their sex life….

The band Avenue goes out on the road and there are lots of happenings between the band members (good and bad). Emotions? This book pretty much taps into every one. As much as I loved the characters i
Angela Ford
Apr 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Story that makes you believe in Love…
A great love story has to have something significant…apart from others…Ms. Theriot delivers us another ‘Mature Sexy’ read in Regifted.
Olivia and Ash are back! Olivia must deal with the past, her ex-husband so she can have her happily-ever-after with Ash who has his own secrets. Can Olivia move forward with confidence to accept her new lifestyle? Can Ash keep those secrets hidden? Besides Olivia and Ash, there’s their blended family we all fell in love with
Lynelle Clark
I received the book from the author for an honest review.

A Fresh breeze of romance as two elderly people started their lives together, sorting through the old and beginning new as they brought two families together in a peaceful way. Their maturity like a beacon amidst the storms.
A feisty woman that had to deal with her past, accept it and move forward with the help of the most gorgeous man I came across in romance novels. Together they explored each other with much flair and exuberance. Their
Jana Petken
May 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I usually read long historical and biographical books but at times I mix it up a little with books filled with younger characters, so when a friend suggested this book, I took a look at the reviews and decided to give it a try. I'm SO glad I did! This book has everything...emotion, great characters, and a lovely story. One reviewer mentioned that Todd reminded her of Adam Levine and I can see that.

I'm going to read the first book, Out of the Box Awakening and see what I missed. This is a page tu
Hunter Jones
What Eveery Woman Wants.
I want Ash Harper.
What an amazing look at finding love through unexpected heartache. This book snared me from the very first page. I fell in love with ALL the characters. Every woman needs an Ash Harper in her life. If you want to experience every emotion coupled with great sex then this is the book for you. An absolute must read!
Tammy Lindey
May 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ah-Mazing!

I usually read more of the 'young' love books, but man am I glad I got to read this one. This story about being able to find true, compassionate, complete love at such an 'older' age, and after already going through so much hell and heartbreak in their pasts, is an incredible thing. I am so happy these two found each other.

It starts off with Olivia recalling the night that Ash proposed to her. Not long after that, Tommy and Emily announce their engagement. There is so much love in this
Suzanne Steele
Jun 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This series is .....WOW!
After reading Awakening, I knew I had to continue with Regifted. The author does a wonderful job in making you feel like you are in every scene. There are some pretty steamy scenes - the author knows how to get your motor running! Lots more happening with the characters in this book. There's a wedding with a very emotional scene, there is tragedy, drug addiction, travels and lots more to connect you further with the cast of characters. Todd is still my favorite character.
T.M. Payne
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book: Out of the Box Regifted
Author: Jennifer Theriot
Publication Date: 4/7/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
This is the 2nd book in the Out of the Box Series and WOW just like the first book Awakening I was in love from the very first word. Jennifer Theriot sure knows how to write a book that grabs you from the very first sentence and keeps you clutching to the book to the very end.

We are started with Olivia remembering her night at the club with all of h
Anna Salamatin
May 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This next installment of The Out of The Box series picks up where Ash purposes to Olivia and follows them into what looks like is going to be happily ever after, you know, going to see the band play, seeing young love spring forth, plan a wedding or two. Good Times. Yeah. Then some, not so good!
I swear, this is just like real life and felt like it too! I can't remember the last time I cried my way through a book! I was all over the place, laughing so hard (mostly at Todd) I teared up.....cried a
Normandie Alleman
The second book in this series picks up where Awakening left off. We see Olivia become stronger and more confident day by day as Ash takes her on this incredible sexy journey filled with mega romance. If you thought you loved the characters in the first book, just wait.... Regifted has heartache, happiness, sexy smexy, loss, secrets and lots of twists and turns. There's even an emotional wedding scene. All very believable and well written. I loved this book and developed an even more intense emo ...more
Tracey
Apr 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review.
THIS IS A TOTALY SPOILER FREE REVIEW. EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK YET!!!!
I was pleasantly pleased!!! This is the second book in Jennifer Theriot's Out of the Box series. It picks up right where the first book let off. If you read Out of the Box you will really want to read this continuation.
This series is different then most of the NA books out and I love different. I read a lot so I'm always looking fo
Tanya Watt
Love…

This one word kept creeping up in my mind as I read Out of the Box Regifted.

Love…

When I realized I was about to begin another book with Ash Harper in it! He is the king of SEXY! Plus, he knows how to treat a woman, that makes him #1 in my book.

Love…

When I read about Olivia & Ash’s combined family. Their love for one another brought a smile to my face, and a tear to my eye as I felt their pain as it was my own family. Jennifer Theriot makes you wish you could dive right in and enjoy a fa
Heather Way
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This started out with Olivia going over her night being proposed to by her gorgeous Man Ash. Then Ash's Son (Tommy) also gets engaged to Emily. So many weddings are starting to be planned. Olivia is still struggling with accepting that what happen in the past is in the past. And Ash continous to Remind her they need to move forward.
This book has so many wonderful aspects of the book. Relationships All over the place. It offers Love, Hope, even some drama, and some heartaches here and there.
My f
Anthony Hulse
May 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
THE AUTHOR NAILS IT IN HER SEQUEL!

I had to read on to follow the journey of this wonderful couple. The characters have a way of making their way into your heart. Lots of emotion in book 2 - twists and turns like you wouldn't believe. The author makes sure that every character is believable and you feel like you're there in every scene. Look for a more steamy ride in book 2 as the leading characters continue on their romantic and intimate journey. The way book Regifted ended, I'm certain there's
Eye Candy Bookstore
Jun 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Out of the Box Regifted is the second book in the Out of the Box Series by Jennifer Theriot. The story follows the relationship of Olivia and Ash as they embark on their new life together. This was a great follow up to book one. Olivia and Ash are beyond doubt, a great couple with amazing chemistry that will stay with you.

In book two Jennifer gives us a little more insight into all the characters lives (including Alan, their children, and the band) which is a nice touch. You also get a couple o
Julie
Apr 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In this book Ms. Theriot continues the romance of a lifetime between Ash and Olivia and meanwhile throws in some lies, secrets and steamy scenes to spice it up. The characters in the story range from young adult rockers to middle age adults and offer something for every genre in my opinion. Reading this second book has been a pleasure and I look forward to the continuing to learn about these fascinating characters in the last book of the series.
Sandy
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Riveting Series

This book was every bit as good as the first in the series and leaves you w waiting for more. The story flows so well and you can't put it down because you are awaiting the next thing to happen. As an older person it makes you feel good to find a story that shows love can happen at any age, it isn't only for the young.
Deborah Bean
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading Out of the Box Regifted by Jennifer Theriot and I have to say that I am waiting on pins and needles for the next book to come out. Just when they get over one hurdle in their relationship, life throws another at them. The love between Ash and Olivia proves stronger than ever when a death brings her ex husband back into her life.
I loved the wedding scene in this book. It was so different from the normal ordinary weddings and just what you would expect of the couple getting
Staci Simmons
Jun 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read the first book, Awakening, and couldn't wait to finish it and read this one. I absolutely love this story and the characters. They are pretty much your normal, every day family. I felt like I was part of their family. This story will make you laugh and cry. Love it!! Can't wait to read more from this author!
Nikki Barrett
Jul 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Out of the Box Regifted is a romance for all ages. The refreshing and great thing about this story is that it features a couple of an older age. Often times we're reading hit stories about teenagers, or the NA genre. Don't get me wrong, I love them if they're well done, but it's REALLY great to see a story that tugs at the heartstrings for any age. And even better, this is more than a romance story. The book has a focus on other relationships as will, such as Olivia and Ash's family.

This book is
Brandt
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I’m not usually a romance reader, but something in the way this gifted author tells the tale captivates me. I read the first book in this series (Awakening) quite a while back and was happy to see Out of The Box Regifted by Jennifer Theriot come out. The story continues with Olivia and Ash, characters I feel I know – they are so real. Theriot has a natural ability of seeing people and turning them into characters that are identifiable with those in our own lives. And she makes scenes I can not o ...more
Sherry Haynes
Jul 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Out of the box Regifted was the second in the series. I truly enjoyed the continuing of the story-line of each individual character. It is just like all the highs and lows of all normal blended families mixed with drama, secrets and lies that seem to be in every day life. Just like in the first book, it is not hard to keep track of who is who because everything still remains to be explained and told by the prospective as the motherly matriarch Olivia.

Hurry and get the next book out for the seri
J.M. Maurer
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Out of the Box Regifted is the second book in this series. I found it to be well written with twists and turns, peaks and valleys, and OMG moments. Something else I love about this series is that this family is special. They're like real people, doing real things and thinking real thoughts.

Ash Harper...you should get to know him.

I love that Olivia and Ash are older yet have that off-the-charts chemistry we all hope to actively have later in our lives. Also still love the cast of characters, whic
P.J. Fiala
Jennifer Theriot has done a beautiful job in writing a story full of love and fantastic relationships. The relationship between Ash and Olivia is wonderful in that it showcased mature characters still finding love. The relationship between Olivia and Todd was dynamic. And of course Olivia's relationship with her daughter is sincere and heartfelt. Great Job Jennifer.
Autumn
Jul 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2014
Jennifer has made "real" sexy again!

Full review and giveaway on Agents of Romance - 7/8...

• Beyond the World of Man (Dwellers of Ahwahnee, #3)
  • Yours Mine Ours
  • Fortune Calling (The Fortune Series, #1)
  • Tropical Dreams
  • Early One Morning
  • Words are our Sorcery
  • The Seven Natural Wonders Of The EARTH (My First Travel Books #2)
  • Bittersweet Deceit (Bound by Your Love, #2)
  • The Deadly Caress
  • Deadly Secrets (The Greek Isles Series, #2)
  • Moving to Love (Rolling Thunder, #1)
  • Daddy's Game (Daddy's Girls, #2)
  • NGLND XPX
  • through infinity (Forever and a Day #1)
  • The Meat Market (Jonathan Harkon Adventures #1)
  • Forever Love (Forever Love, #1-2)
  • Love Grows in Alaska (The Washington Triplets, #2)
  • Enchanted & Desired (Enchanted, #2)
USA Today Bestselling Author Jennifer Theriot (pronounced 'Terrio') hails from the Great State of Texas. She is a career woman, working as CFO for a Texas based, female-owned real estate investment firm. She felt something was missing and discovered her passion for writing novels–mostly at night and on weekends.

Jennifer took a chance that there could be an interest in romance with middle aged coup

Out of the Box (3 books)
  • Out of the Box Awakening (Out of the Box, #1)
  • Out of the Box Everlasting (Out of the Box, #3)