Start by marking “Ever After (The Faded Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ever After (The Faded Trilogy, #3)

Ever After

(The Faded Trilogy #3)

One of Savannah’s friends is hiding a secret that will change her life—forever.

In this heartbreaking yet heartwarming conclusion to The Faded Trilogy, Savannah is facing an epic final battle with The Forces—and the possibility of losing Hunter forever.

If Fort Everwick no longer needed protecting, and Hunter was free to cross over, would he stay with Savannah as he promise
Published March 29th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ever After

Dianne
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 12read
My rating: 3.5 Stars!

The best of the trilogy, there are moments of pure pain, love and friendship, as well as the ultimate in giving and Chloe Miles had me choking up. Then, it was back to over the top gushing and being in love that went on far too long and seemed far too immature for all these characters have been through. Perhaps as a soap opera, this would be a hit!
Tara
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Faded Trilogy has held my heart captive ever since the very first page of the very first book. And how could it not? I mean, the story of human teen Savannah and century-old spirit and old-school perfect gentleman Hunter is enough to inspire even the hardest of hearts to want to fall in love if it’s as beautiful and innocent as it is theirs.

I feel like I have been on such a beautiful, emotional, edge-of-your-seat journey with this series, and Chloe Miles certainly doesn’t disappoint when it
Bridget Anderson
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In my opinion, Ever After was the perfect ending to an already wonderful series. This would have to be my favorite love story ever. It really drives home the message that love truly can conquer all, even the impossible.

I have loved all three books in this series, but this one in particular really touched my heart in a way that very few books have before. This is the most I’ve ever cried reading a book and I daresay that if this book doesn’t make you cry then there must be something wrong with yo
Elena McBride
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit that I was expecting more of the action in this conclusion to the trilogy that I had become accustomed to in See No Evil. But, in fact, there isn’t really that much action at all, which in my opinion works perfectly. Why, you may ask? Because an action-filled storyline simply wouldn’t have allowed the powerful, emotional storyline behind Ever After to shine as brightly as it does. Action simply can’t portray the emotional impact of such a story as this one in the same way that Ch ...more
Erin Garner
Apr 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
At face value, The Faded Trilogy seems just like every other paranormal series out there: Human teenager falls in love with supernatural, century old guy and so the long and winding love story begins.

But let me tell you that if you think that is all it is, you are severely mistaken. This series about the unconditional love between a human girl and the love of her life who she can never truly kiss, never truly feel, never truly find her happily ever after with, is far more than just another para
Renee
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book blew me away. I honestly haven’t cried so much since I read The Fault In Our Stars, and this book had me sobbing just as much. It is so rare that a book can become such a part of you that you find yourself tearing up at random moments just thinking about the characters and the story. I honestly felt every single one of Savannah’s emotions throughout this book. I felt her pain, I felt her sadness, I felt her fear of potential, unimaginable loss, and above all I felt her love – both the ...more
Lyndsay
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Reaching the end of this series was somewhat bittersweet. I have enjoyed it so much that I wasn’t quite ready for it to end. But now that it has, I am questioning my sanity as to why I was ever hesitant to read this ending. Oh my God, the ending!! I was literally laughing and smiling and crying at the same time at how perfect it was as soon as I realized. I wish I could say so much more about how incredible the ending is, but I couldn’t possibly describe it without giving anything away. All I ca ...more
Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts)
One thing I was excited for in Ever After was the final battle between The Chosen Ones and The Forces. Ever After is the sequel to Faded and See No Evil, and is the final book in Chloe Miles' Faded Trilogy. An entire year passes between books 2 and 3.

I have a new book boyfriend. It's Ryan Landon, who we actually get to meet briefly in book 2. He plays a pretty major role in book 3, and is FULL of puns. Unfortunately, it's so sad with what happens to him in the end (how could you? O_o), but I do
Aly
Jul 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
I opened the third book in the Faded Trilogy with anticipation and excitement but at the same time dread. Especially after reading the synopsis. I felt as if there was no hope for Savannah and Hunter so I felt like the outcome was clear to me and it was saddening. I really wasn't looking forward to their parting. But as I read through, especially closer to the end I started feeling hopeful. And I'm not going to spoil it but there was a surprise that allows Savannah to be happy. I loved the endin ...more
Lela
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What can I say? I can't even begin to explain how wonderful the conclusion to this series was. Once again, Chloe Miles has outdone herself with another truly beautiful, truly inspiring story. We have all been on the breathtaking journey of love with Savannah and Hunter, and here it is – Ever After, the end of their story. And what a perfect ending to their story it is. There couldn’t have possibly been a more perfect ending to their perfect love story than the ending Chloe Miles gave them.

I have
Claudia
Apr 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ever After, I have fallen completely in love with you. Not only did you meet my expectations for the perfect happily ever after, but you completely surpassed them in ways I couldn’t even possibly imagine. Oh how I love you so. You are perfect, I tell you. Perfect! There will never be another book like you that could possibly enchant me and capture my heart the way you have. You’ll forever be my most favorite book of all time and you will always take pride of place on my bookshelf to read again a ...more
Star
May 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
EVER AFTER is the heartbreaking and heartwarming conclusion to the Faded Trilogy. The Chosen Ones have become stronger and The Forces’ numbers are dwindling. The Chosen Ones are now in college and making changes to their lives as their relationships evolve. They’re making mature decisions, but for Savannah and Hunter their friends’ lives are a source of both joy and pain. Embarking on new adventures, making new friends, and becoming the adults they were meant to be, The Chosen Ones are close to ...more
Jenna
Apr 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Once in a while, you come across a series that completely and utterly consumes your life and your thoughts, a series so incredible that you wonder how you possibly lived and functioned before it. You can’t think of anything else but the next chapter, the characters, the storyline ....etc.

The Faded Trilogy is one of those rare, out-of-the-stratosphere-success worthy series that turn into global movie franchises and generate obsessive fandoms.

I have absolutely no doubt that this series will be the
Celia
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If there was ever any doubt of what Chloe Miles was born to do, this book completely dispels it. There are some people out there who were just born to be authors, and Chloe Miles is certainly one of them. Every single book in this series is not only as good as the last but even BETTER! What a rare feat that is for a series, and even rarer that each and every book be deserving unquestionably of 5 stars. But when that series is written by Chloe Miles, I guess it is just a given.

I guess it’s kind
Alexandra Holt
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
There are some books that touch you deeply and know how to really pull at your heartstrings. They work their way into your heart and refuse to leave. Ever After is one of those books. It is utterly breathtaking and heartbreaking and devastating and yet beautiful and all-consuming and captivating and just so perfectly right. I don’t even have any more words to describe how perfect this book is. I have simply adored the whole series, but Ever After is just perfection. As a fan who has become so em ...more
Eloise Buchanan
Apr 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely everything about Ever After couldn’t have possibly been any more perfectly told – the story, the action, the heartache, the longing, the love ... everything! I honestly believe a lesser author couldn’t have possibly done the ending to this series justice because Chloe Miles has written it so perfectly that it couldn’t have possibly been written any other way. It is clear that Miles is truly so emotionally invested in her own characters the way she cares for them and their individual s ...more
Dianna Ramos
Apr 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ever After is one of those beautiful books that will stay with you forever and make you smile years from now when you remember reading it for the very first time. It is so beautifully and emotionally written. I can’t even begin to describe how much this book will pull you in emotionally. It is a sometimes heartbreaking and tumultuous ride reading this book, but at the end of it all, it is one that will make you smile from ear to ear when you remember the journey. I would recommend it to everyone ...more
Hope Sullivan
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This has been one of the best series I’ve ever read, and Ever After certainly didn’t disappoint. I could go on forever about how amazing this book is, but I don’t know what I could possibly say without giving away any of the perfect puzzle pieces that all seem to unravel throughout the incredible emotional journey of Ever After and fit so perfectly together at the end.

All I will say is that you have to read this series yourself! The whole world needs to read this beautiful book.

Well done, Chloe
Krystal
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Firstly, let me start off by saying that there’s not as much action in this book as there was in the first two. This is not an action-based book. But oh my God was it AMAZING!!! This is the most brilliant storyline and it is told so perfectly that by the end you have the biggest smile on your face from ear to ear behind all the tears of sadness and happiness and joy and despair and tragedy and absolute triumph all rolled into one! I have seriously found my new favorite author in Chloe Miles and ...more
Liana
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
How do I even begin to describe the amazing story that is Ever After? This is the most I’ve ever cried reading a paranormal series. And I don’t just mean shedding the occasional tear. I mean full on heaving sobs that leave your eyes red and puffy, your heart breaking for the characters ... and then swelling with the most unimaginable joy possible by the most brilliantly written, most geniusly envisioned ending possible. Chloe Miles, you are an absolute genius. Please don’t ever stop writing book ...more
Meghan Guzman
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have read quite a few books lately that have made me not just cry, but absolutely bawl my eyes out like a baby. Ever After is definitely one of those. It makes you cry because it’s sad, it makes you cry because it’s beautiful and it’s inspiring, and it makes you cry because everything about it is so perfect in every possible way. I can’t wait to read this series again ... and bawl my eyes out all over again. Some books are worth the red puffy eyes ... and Ever After is worth every single tear.
Ella
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First of all, I have noticed that this book has SO many five star ratings ... and I am here to not only add to that growing number of five stars, but also to tell you why this book so clearly deserves them: it is PERFECT!!!!

There is no other word in my vocabulary to describe this book. But I think that one word describes it, well, perfectly. Need I say more? Just read it, I beg you. Yes, you. And you. And you. What are you waiting for? You need to have this series in your life!
Crystal Chavez
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I just love an author who can create something so different and new and do it so perfectly and beautifully that it completely takes your breath away. Chloe Miles is certainly one of those authors and Ever After is certainly one of those rare books that completely consumes your every thought long after you put it down.

So heartbreaking. So beautiful. So perfect.

How could I not give it 5 stars! It deserves every single bright, shining one.
Georgia Mitchell
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Even now, days after I’ve finished reading it, a tear still comes to my eye when I think of certain scenes in Ever After and how heartbreaking yet at the same time so perfect it is. I honestly don’t know what else to say other than that everybody on the planet HAS to read this book. It will leave you utterly enchanted and completely steal your heart just as it has done mine.

Bravo Chloe Miles for writing such a touching, beautiful, inspiring story. I’ll be a fan of your work for life.
Prone to Crushes on Boys in Books
When choosing a book to read, YA Fantasy is NOT my first choice……but I am sooooooooooo glad I got the chance to read this series. I LOVED Savannah and Hunter. Such an EMOTIONAL read for a fantasy book. Not a lot of action in this one, but it's very well written with such details and an extraordinary storyline. I loved the ending. Great epilogue with a HEA to wrap up everything. This is a MUST read (even if you are not a YA Fantasy fan)!!!
Madeline Parks
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Some books are so amazing that even days later you still can’t get them out of your mind. Well, I have to say that I’m sure years and years in the future I still won’t be able to get Ever After out of my mind. It’s one of those books that completely consumes you. I’m so glad I read this wonderful series and that Chloe Miles shared her extraordinary talent with us. I’m sure I’ll read it again and again and again ... and no doubt fall even more in love with this series each time.
Grace Stanley
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I don’t even know where to possibly begin with trying to describe the absolute perfection that is Ever After. I swear I have never cried so hard as I did reading this. It’s so hard to try to review this without giving anything of the storyline away, but all I’ll say is that you HAVE to read this! It is beautiful and breathtaking and just perfect. It is my absolute favorite in the series and possibly even close to being my favorite book of all time.

5 stars. But it deserves so many more.
Stella Clarke
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ever After is one of the most beautifully written, saddest, breathtaking, overwhelmingly heartwarming, most incredible books I have ever read. Sure it’s a paranormal romance, but it’s so much more than that. It’s one of the most beautifully inspiring romances that’s out there. I dare anyone who reads this series not to fall in love with it .... and not to cry. Because, trust me, you certainly will!!

Thank you, Chloe Miles. You are brilliant.
Kellie
Apr 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read Ever After on my Kindle and I have to admit that I was afraid it would short circuit from all the tears falling onto it!!! I have never been so completely blown away by a book the way I was with this one. It by far exceeded my expectations ... and let me tell you that my expectations were already high!

5 stars!!! I’m off to read this series all over again. I just hope my Kindle is prepared for even more tears!
Becca
Apr 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Where can I even begin to start with Ever After? Chloe Miles’ writing is just so incredibly emotional in this book. I couldn’t have possibly prepared myself for the rollercoaster of emotions I would feel reading this. I felt like I was right there experiencing every heartbreak with Savannah as well as every possible joy. I absolutely fell in love with this book, and this entire series overall. I urge you to read this. I promise you’ll fall in love with it too!

• Abraham's Men (Birch Harbor, #2)
  • Oxford Shadows (The Oxford Saga, #2)
  • Mistress of the Stone
  • After Ever (After, #1)
  • Jessica
  • Dead Demon Walking (Whisperings, #3)
  • Capture (Cryptid Chronicles, #2)
  • Courageous (Afterlife, #4)
  • Tempered (The St. Croix Chronicles, #4)
  • Shades of the Past
  • The Ghost In My Bedroom
  • Hundreds of Years to Reform a Rake
  • Captive Bride (The Ghost of Gwynedd Castle #1)
  • Haunted (Witch Hunt #1)
  • Stranger Worlds: A Young Adult Urban Fantasy Collection
  • Sinner's Heart (The Hellraisers, #3)
  • Banished (The 3rd Freak House Trilogy, #2)
  • Ode to a Nightingale
Chloe Miles is a twenty-something author, dreamer, shameless chocoholic, and hopeless romantic.

When she's not writing or daydreaming, she loves escaping reality with her favourite playlists, eating too much chocolate, and curling up on her couch in her PJs with a good TV show and a cup of tea.

The Faded Trilogy is her first series.

The Faded Trilogy (3 books)
  • Faded (The Faded Trilogy, #1)
  • See No Evil (The Faded Trilogy, #2)