Start by marking “Alpha Divided (Alpha Girl, #3)” as Want to Read:
Alpha Divided (Alpha Girl, #3)

Alpha Divided

(Alpha Girl #3)

Life has been crazy since Tessa McCaide moved to Texas. She’s gone from being a normal-ish girl with visions to a super-powered werewolf. She’s fought off vampires and broken a nearly unbreakable curse. And she’s got a hot mate, Dastien Laurent, to keep her busy.

Things are looking up until the full moon ceremony rolls around. Before Tessa can strengthen her bond with Dast
Published October 14th 2014 by Ink Monster, LLC

Start your review of Alpha Divided (Alpha Girl, #3)
Sarah Elizabeth
“I don’t want to be anywhere near you let alone join your coven.”

This was a YA paranormal story featuring werewolves and witches.

Tessa acted maturely in this book by offering to help the witches even if it meant leaving her mate for a while, something that her mate really didn’t want to do.

The storyline in this was about Tessa helping the coven to find a new leader, even though she didn’t really feel qualified to do that, and we also got a storyline about Tessa’s developing visions o
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
 photo images1_zpsc559bc76.jpg

Alpha Divided by Aileen Erin is the third book in the Alpha Girl series. This series has it all, weres, witches, nasty vampires, and now even a fey. I loved the first two books of this series and this third book is even better!

photo picnic_zpsf7fb46ca.jpg

Tessa McCaide is eighteen years old now. Wow has her life changed. She went from a girl that tried to hide her visions with no idea of the supernatural world to a strong alpha werewolf witch. She is still struggling with all that she is but she is doing great. How
Carmel (Rabid Reads)
Apr 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: werewolves
Reviewed by: Rabid Reads.

ALPHA DIVIDED was everything that AVOIDING ALPHA should have been with its bruja plot line, True Mates romance, and full bodied adventure. Tessa really came into her own in this installment by not only embracing her werewolf half, but her witch roots as well. The villain was easy to hate, tied in nicely with the previous novel, and helped expand the ALPHA GIRL world by adding demons, fey, and the possibility of having to ‘out’ supernaturals to humans in the near future.
That
May 20, 2014 rated it liked it
“How did you learn to do this?”
“The same way anyone learns anything these days—the Internet.”

I am so over Lucinda can't we kill her off and find a new bad guy already??? I have really enjoyed this series but I think it would have been better as a trilogy; I kind of feel like it's just being dragged on at this point. The book just didn't have the same magic of the first two, a lot happens but it doesn't really go anywhere.

** Stop now if you haven't read the book because I'm about to spoil it.
Jess
Damn I really liked this! I can't wait for the next book, I'll be counting down days till the release of the final book. I loved the plot twists, the romance between Dastien and Tessa, and the coven/shifter powers. It was so cool to read about, and utterly captivating.\

My only problem was how childish Tessa sometimes sounded. Like, for example:

"Call Mr. Dawson. Tell him it's done-zo mugun-zo"

"Holy crapola! That sounded like it hurt."

"I wished I wasn't totally nakey under the damned thing."

I mean
Gautirya Muralietharan
Apr 16, 2014 marked it as to-read
i just finished avoiding alpha and have already pre-ordered this, and i dont want to wait 6 months....its too good. i want more tessa, dastien, meredith and donovan. the publication date i just a reminder of how despicable i am going to be until i have this in my sticky little fingers....is there going to be a fourth book???? please oh god let there be a fourth book!!!!!1
Iris (InstagramREADS)
Jul 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from Netgalley. This is an amazing Paranormal YA series.
Still has all it's strengths as the first book from this series. Can't wait to read book #4.
Coyora Dokusho
Nov 03, 2014 rated it liked it
Still trying to figure out what exactly I don't like about it, but steadily losing interest in the series. *ponders* *GIVES UP THE GHOST!!!* *goes to do lil' bit of homework*
Julia
May 30, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2,5*
I think I'll stop here, I'm losing interest in this series...
Hannah L (Reviewer)
May 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
I have read the first two books in the Alpha girl series, and was obsessed with them. They were amazing. Anyhoo, needless to say, I was pumped to read Alpha Divided, but I made sure I started reading with any bias. So I must say, this novel is, without a doubt, wonderful. I felt like an excited Jennifer Lawrence. Happy, giddy, and slightly insane.
description
What did I love so much about this book? Well, beside the smexy couple of the year of Dastien and Tessa, which was perfectly preserved from the first
Diane Lynch
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Alpha Divided (Alpha Girl #3) by Aileen Erin Tessa McCaide and her mate, Dastien Laurent, are planning on strengthening their bond at the full moon ceremony. However, the witches interfere and the ceremony stopped. Now Tessa needs to try to prevent a wolf-witch war.

Alpha Divided is an exciting and fast paced book that I could not put down.

Tessa is amazing. She has gone through so many changes in such a short amount of time. She is strong and clever. She is a character you want to see succeed.
Aneesa
Finally!!!!!

description

This book was so much better than the last! I feel like the author has ever so slightly reined in on Tess's nature of complaining which made it much more joyful to read! :)

There wasn't much romance in this book since Tessa is compelled to make a choice at the tribunal as to whether or not joining her cousin's coven. I don't know how to react, whether think she is stupid for thinking that I mean come on has she forget what happened last time?

I felt for Dastien watching his mate go :(
Maya
Jun 04, 2014 rated it it was ok
I tried reading this one a couple times and each time it failed to engage me, it's simply put too boring for me. :(
Runningrabbit
I've given up on these - each book covers time painstakingly giving a couple of days for the entire book. Just all too agonizing for me.
Karla
Sep 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: texas
There was a lot of things that happened in this book, and I'm glad I got the chance to jump right into it.
I'm not too sure how I felt about this one, especially since there was a lot of drama with the witch coven, but I liked the fact that Tessa got the chance to learn more things about her past and her powers, I mean sure she was forced to be there but on the other hand she learned of Luciana's evil plans and Rupert's plans to steal her Alpha powers to stage another coup because he wanted the
Yvonne Daniels
I fell in love with this story! Tessa wants to be alone with Dastein but he claimed her without permission, everyone knows that Tessa and Dastien are strong alphas and she is also a strong witch. Between the evil wolf and his family with evil leader of the witch coven they can't see what's coming at them. The storyline flows so easily in this book that I could only put it down when I fell asleep and then picked it up again first thing the next day. I gave this book five stars because Aileen Erin ...more
Deborah
Aug 27, 2015 rated it liked it

I don't think this is the series for me.

My mixed feeling continue, parts of this book I liked but as with the previous two books 'Becoming' and 'Avoiding' it's the same things bothering me, Tessa is still annoying although maybe not quite as much as she was in the previous books, although I noticed at times she's still leaning towards TSTL. It seemed very predictable and I thought the ending was a bit of a copout and while I was determined to see this series out I don't know if I will, I thought
JacQuela Holt
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hadya
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
First book in the series with a solid plot!
I feel like I'm following a pattern here, every werewolf book I read's plot starts from the 3rd book. coincidence? yeah probably.

P.S I absolutely love Claudia
IbNancy
Dec 12, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: urban-fantasy, own-it
Received this book from a contest here on Goodreads.

I have read the first book in this series, Alpha Girl which I quite enjoyed and even thought it's classified as YA I thought it was good enough urban fantasy for anyone who enjoys the genre to read.

While I didn't read book #2 in the series, most of what happened in it is covered in this book to bring you up to date in the series.
Now the fact that all events in the 3 book have happened in less than 2 months, you would think that would be exhaust
Praniti
Jan 20, 2018 rated it liked it
This is the third part of the series that I have read and I quite liked it.

This book is about the story of a girl, who is part wolf and part witch. She had been born strong and predicted to be the future Coven Leader of the most famous witch covens. But on turning into a wolf, the leader of the witches think its an offence caused to them by the wolfs and due to this she demands revenge.

This book is both a romance and paranormal. It is a book and series that I would read one time but wouldn't co
Amanda G. (Nellie and Co.
May 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
The Alpha Girl series has been written and formatted in a way I've never seen a series done before. The first in the series, Becoming Alpha, focussed heavily on romance and character development, introducing characters and the world in which they lived, while Avoiding Alpha moved into more of an action styled read with a lot more at risk and more development in the different aspects of the world, while the romance took more of a back seat, so when Alpha Divided came along, I wasn't sure exactly ...more
Fayrooz
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
maybe it`s because of me and my uncomfy setting and the noise
maybe I had high expectations
the plot about the witches and wolf pack, the twists and how the war began and all .. it was amazing and well written really
better than the second book even
but I liked the other two books more
tessa had much sass and was much cooler
even though in this book she was brave - and lucky - af
Kristine
Jun 14, 2020 rated it did not like it
DNF

I’m stopping this at Chapter 4. It was already getting iffy with the last book but when the female becomes TSTL, I’m pulling the plug.

Seriously, there is a mating ceremony for a true mated pair(supposedly completely in love)and the girl- in front of the pack- basically says, I can’t bite you, it’s gross. The actual quote was, “That’s just…nope…not gonna happen.” Seriously? And then while she’s whining about the ritual which basically stalled the ceremony, the enemy witches show up to stop th
Jordan Marie
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*** I reviewed my personal copy of this book for Wicked Reads***

I read Aileen Erin's two previous books in the Alpha Girl series and they've all been an enjoyable easy quick reads! The story really builds upon each book so I'd highly recommend reading the previous books in order to fully enjoy the series. So far, book #1, Alpha Girl, has been my favorite, but there's still time for that to change.

In the third book, Alpha Divided, pretty much picks up where Avoiding Alpha (book #2) left off. Tes
Selena
Jun 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews)
Alpha Divided picks up pretty much just where Avoiding Alpha leaves off. Tessa is still trying to figure out her life and the consequences that they are still working through from book 1. The same thing that started it all, Tessa meeting Dastien and him biting her and turning her into a werewolf. Since then she has fought vampires, learned she was supposed to lead a witch coven before the whole werewolf thing, broken a curse to save a friend, and fought h
Wordaholic
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: english-novels
Now it was really something. Enjoyed reading this installment.
Story opened up a lot. Although I pretty much guessed what was going to happen but how it happened in the story was interesting.
A very good character died in the end, left a bad taste. I was hoping to match him up with Claudia :D. But now after reading he was not meant to be in the next book, I want someone super cool for Claudia.

It is a very good story. An array of interesting characters and twisted situations kept me going. But so
Mikky (Nocturnal Predators Reviews)
Originally posted at:

* I received an eARC in exchange of an honest review.

This series holds a special place in my heart. I just fell in love with the story, the way it's executed and Dastien (of course). It's so hard to explain what made me fall so hard for this book.

Tessa is, yet again, in trouble. She and Dastien just can't get a break. This time, when everything seems like it's falling into place destiny puts another twist on things. Her fight is now with the witches (AKA Brujas) and trus
Lenni Jones
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: werewolves, rereads
I love this series!!! In this book, Tessa has to spend a month at the local witch coven, la Aquelarre, because she almost killed Imogene during her first week at St. Ailbes. She can have no contact with Dastien and minimal contact with anybody else. She has to learn some witchy ways and try to find another person to lead the coven. Instead, she finds deep, dark secrets and if she doesn't act soon, then she's dead meat - literally.
I really like how the author makes each book take place right af
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 2 May 01, 2015 03:48PM

• Quanta (The Shadow Ravens, #2)
  • Alpha (Forever #1)
  • Quanta Reset (The Shadow Ravens, #3)
  • Verity (Cursed, #1)
  • Quanta Rewind (The Shadow Ravens, #4)
  • Wolfbound (The Sherwood Wolves #1)
  • Starcrossed (The Sherwood Wolves #2)
  • Hidden (Hidden Trilogy, #1)
  • Clarity (Cursed, #2)
  • The Kill (The Hunt #3)
  • Accordance (Significance, #2)
  • Burden (Bayou Bear Chronicles, #1)
  • Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves, #1)
  • Blood Rites (The Grey Wolves, #2)
  • The Chase (The Hunt, #2)
  • Independence (Significance, #4)
  • Shifted Rule (The Wolves of Forest Grove, #3)
  • Significance (Significance, #1)
Aileen Erin is half-Irish, half-Mexican and 100% nerd-from Star Wars (prequels don’t count) to Star Trek (TNG FTW), she reads Quenya and some Sindarin, and has a severe fascination with the supernatural. Aileen has a BS in Radio-TV-Film from the University of Texas at Austin, and an MFA in Writing Popular Fiction from Seton Hill University. She lives with her husband in Los Angeles, and spends her ...more

Alpha Girl (9 books)
  • Becoming Alpha (Alpha Girl, #1)
  • Avoiding Alpha (Alpha Girl, #2)
  • Bruja (Alpha Girl, #4)
  • Alpha Unleashed (Alpha Girl, #5)
  • Shattered Pack (Alpha Girl, #6)
  • Being Alpha (Alpha Girl, #7)
  • Lunar Court (Alpha Girl, #8)
  • Alpha Erased (Alpha Girls, #9)

News & Interviews

Award-winning journalist Maria Hinojosa’s highly anticipated new book, Once I Was You: A Memoir of Love and Hate in a Torn America, arrives...
“The worst days only make the best ones that much sweeter. This too shall pass. And happy days will be ahead.” 5 likes
“I’m okay. I’m here, and I’m not going anywhere. He pulled me out of my chair and placed me on his lap. I don’t think you get it. I can’t do this without you. I tried, but I was a mess. I don’t know when my world started to revolve around you—around us—so much, but it does. And you almost died. So you’ll have to excuse me if I try to feed you a little more because I heard that while you were away, you’d been starving yourself. That” 3 likes