Start by marking “Died Blonde (Bad Hair Day Mystery, #6)” as Want to Read:
Died Blonde (Bad Hair Day Mystery, #6)

Died Blonde

(Bad Hair Day Mystery #6)

It’s hair today, gone tomorrow, when Marla Shore’s rival salon owner is murdered in this “charming series” set in South Florida (Library Journal).

For a beautician, Carolyn Sutton sure loves to split hairs. The owner of Hairstyle Heaven has never stopped giving Marla hell for leaving and opening her own salon. She even relocated near Marla’s shop to cut in on her busines
Published April 1st 2014 by Open Road Media Mystery Thriller (first published December 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Died Blonde, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Died Blonde

Start your review of Died Blonde (Bad Hair Day Mystery, #6)
Dawn Leitheuser
May 27, 2015 rated it liked it
Great mystery! What a hoot! So many shady characters.
Christine P
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another win for Nancy J Cohen!! So this might be my favorite yet. It took me a long time to read due to, well, life getting in the way and not wanting the story to end. Again she took me to another interesting place in FL. This time it was Cassadaga. This mystery takes Marla to 'The Phychic Capital of the World' after a spiritualist makes a somber prediction. As a tropical storm bears down on Ft Lauderdale Marla must figure out the mystery to keep herself and her loved ones safe before the storm ...more
Charlene
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
lots of twists and turns, quirky new characters, psychics, and of course bodies! This series just keeps getting better and better! More family members and news! I loved this book! cannot wait to read the next one!
Susan Moxley
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great read that will keep you on the edge of your seat guessing to the very end of the Book.
Diane
Jan 28, 2019 rated it liked it
3 - Good
1moongoddess
This little mystery about a hairdresser who obviously read Nancy Drew novels as a kid keeps you guessing. You should be guessing in a mystery, right? It keeps you guessing because there are a lot of characters/ would-be suspects. With so much going on, the reader never can logically piece together the killer's identity. When the killer is revealed in the final few pages of the book, it feels completely out of left field and the author has to rush to provide a quick backstory for the killer and l ...more
Debbie
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome AwesoW Read

I can't believe how much I have become hooked on these mysteries. I've been reading one after the other since I discovered the Bad Hair Day Mysteries. This one was the best so far. Mystery with some romance thrown in. I would call it enjoyable, intriguing, and definitely keeps my attention. On to the next.
Ramona
Dec 20, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fast fun read and I did not figure out the who the murderer was until the very end. LOVE that. I also like the fact that I know the area of South Florida where the story takes place very well so I can actually picture where the characters are! I will be reading the others in this series. :)
Brenda Kirton
This book was ok. Although I did find myself losing interest frequently, I think I read two other books since I started this one. I did guess the murderer early on. But kept reading to see if I was right.
Ali Smith
May 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really good book!
Kristen
This was another new and enjoyable cozy series I tried out with a hint of an interfaith romance/relationship, a hurricane and plenty of suspense and danger.
Diane Dunham
Jul 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A mystery that is light and easy reading.
April Huck
Apr 06, 2016 rated it did not like it
I thought it was obvious who the killer was less than 1/4 of the way through the book. One character makes such an alarming statement, there was no mystery at all. Moving on to another book.
Paige
Aug 04, 2013
Amy
Jan 14, 2008
Goodreads Librari...: Double listings 2 26 Mar 02, 2013 10:12AM

• Mourning After (The Funeral Fakers #4)
  • Doesn't She Look Natural (Fairlawn, #1)
  • She's in a Better Place (Fairlawn, #3)
  • Terror on Top (Baker Street Cozy Mysteries #6)
  • Deep Dish
  • Passing Strangers
  • The Book Supremacy (Bibliophile Mystery, #13)
  • Hissy Fit
  • All of Me (The Bridesmaids Club, #1)
  • Head Over Heels (The Bridesmaids Club, #3)
  • Arnold Falls
  • Sweet on You (The Bridesmaids Club, #4)
  • Loving You (The Bridesmaids Club, #2)
  • Savannah Blues (Weezie and Bebe Mysteries, #1)
  • Mourning Star (The Funeral Fakers #5)
  • From Barcelona, with Love (Mac Reilly #4)
  • Savannah Breeze (Weezie and Bebe Mysteries, #2)
  • Sealed with a Kiss (Emerald Lake Billionaires #1)
Nancy J. Cohen writes the Bad Hair Day Mysteries featuring South Florida hairstylist Marla Vail. Titles in this series have been named Best Cozy Mystery by Suspense Magazine, won a Readers' Favorite Gold Medal and a RONE Award, earned first place in the Chanticleer International Book Awards and third place in the Arizona Literary Awards. Nancy's instructional guide, "Writing the Cozy Mystery," was ...more

Bad Hair Day Mystery (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Permed to Death (The Bad Hair Day Mysteries, #1)
  • Hair Raiser (The Bad Hair Day Mysteries, #2)
  • Murder by Manicure (The Bad Hair Day Mysteries, #3)
  • Body Wave (The Bad Hair Day Mysteries, #4)
  • Highlights to Heaven (The Bad Hair Day Mysteries, #5)
  • Dead Roots (The Bad Hair Day Mysteries, #7)
  • Perish by Pedicure (The Bad Hair Day Mysteries, #8)
  • Killer Knots (The Bad Hair Day Mysteries, #9)
  • Shear Murder (The Bad Hair Day Mysteries, #10)
  • Hanging by a Hair  (The Bad Hair Day Mysteries, #11)

News & Interviews