Start by marking “DNA (The Dark Side, #1)” as Want to Read:
DNA (The Dark Side, #1)

DNA

(The Dark Side #1)

out of print
Published April 9th 2014 by Createspace (first published April 7th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about DNA, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about DNA

Keep Calm Novel On
Aug 26, 2014 rated it liked it
*I received a copy of the eBook in exchange for an honest review from Lovers of Paranormal (LOP).*

DNA is a unique paranormal fiction. Abel Mason is eighteen years old and is experiencing changes mentally and physically. He tends to be reckless in his decision-making and this worries his older brother Matt. Abel hides these changes from his suspicious brother. Matt has his own secrets and wants to protect his younger brother but at what cost.

There are time gaps in the novel and the reader does no
Allyson
Aug 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this for free thru Lovers of Paranormal for my honest review. This was a great read I loved the plot & The characters even tho the characters were not that deeply developed I don't think it took to much away from the book. I loved there paranormal abilities. Will Matt be able to save his brother? Go check it out! I cant wait to read more from Cyma Rizwaan Khan. Thanks again for letting me read & review you book.
Corbin Roberts
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait to see what happens next. The ending was just...damn!
Sven
Jan 17, 2015 rated it liked it
I received a free copy of this book from the LOP on Goodreads in exchange for an honest review.

I am going to follow the Goodreads star system with this book, and give it three stars (liked it). And as usual, here's what I enjoyed, and what I didn't, presented to you in the form of as a numbered list.

Likes

1)The story idea: The whole world around DNA was solidly built, and I felt that the author had a pretty good grasp about where she wanted to go with the book. The plot was interesting enough t
Gladys
I received this book in exchange for an honest review (LoP or Lovers of Paranormal).

I really wanted to love this book, however, I can't ignore the fact that it looks rushed and the story line chaotic. The plot would have been great because of the multiple characters and their different abilities, but when you're at the peak of anticipation on what's coming, the characters end up dead. I just don't get the logic of having multiple characters in the first few chapters and then let them die without
Ramona Plant
Aug 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really like the plot and concept of this book. I do feel a little rushed reading it and I admit the characters were not that deeply developed. The main character was a little tough to like. I think there is some room to expand on this one.

But even with all that said, I did really like this book and have every intention on reading the other two parts. I really love the subject matter and the plot and am very curious what will come next. I know the subject matter has been used over and over agai
Garcelle
Sep 17, 2014 rated it liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review from Lovers of Paranormal.
This book was a disappointment for me. I wanted to love it, but I couldn't ignore how rushed and all over the place it felt. With so many characters who are mutants, I was expecting to read about all types of abilities (similar to the X-Men), but the story focused mainly on Abel, which is understandable to a certain extent since he is supposed to be the most powerful mutant. The story still could have used more devel
Denise
Aug 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
** I received this book in exchange for an honest review. Lovers of Paranormal, LoP**

DNA was an exciting quick read for me. First off, I am not a fan of cliffhangers. But overall, this was a good read. I liked the storyline. The way it played out was well written. The characters were very interesting and the paranormal abilities were pretty cool. I look forward to reading Book 2. A good add to your tbr list.
Joannes Rhino
Oct 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
I like this kinda genre. Someone who has super power and is becoming chicks magnet...even it's so common or obvious but still it attracts me in many ways. The author did a good job in creating characters and setting the plot. I don't have any complaint about it. The conversations between one another flow naturally, which I like the most. Overall, reading DNA by Cyma Rizwaan Khan definitely worth spending time. Recommend this? For sure I will do that.
Ryan Jnr
Shane Dougall
Jul 31, 2014
Lisa Riley
Aug 04, 2017
Lovers of Paranor...: This topic has been closed to new comments. R2R {498} DNA COMPLETED 25 92 Jan 18, 2015 12:43PM
I write dark fiction.

The Dark Side (2 books)
  • WAKE (The Dark Side, #2)