Start by marking “Kick the Past (Eoster's Baskets #8)” as Want to Read:
Kick the Past (Eoster's Baskets #8)

Kick the Past

(Eostre's Baskets #8)

As teens, Gabriela Esperanza and Austin Ward exchanged rings and promised to love each other forever. But their promises, like their plans, didn't survive engagement with their futures.

Years later, CIA Agent Ward must keep a prince from an unknown assassin's crosshairs. Mercenary G. Esperanza won't get paid until her target is dead. They're both shocked to discover their l
ebook
Published April 8th 2014 by Loose Id (first published April 7th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Kick the Past, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kick the Past

Steph
Apr 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Teenage love always burns fast and bright and leaves a mark that never quite fades away. KICK THE PAST, an Eostre's Baskets story, shows us that no matter what age you find your soul mate, true love can overcome any obstacles.

Even though Austin Ward and Gabriela Esperanza were heading in totally different directions after high school, a promise ring and declarations of everlasting love surely were enough to guarantee forever. As Gabriela joins the Army and Austin heads off to college, their rela
Leila
Apr 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
First and foremost, I must warn the reader that this book contains content for adults. It was not 50 Shades of Gray, but it was hot and steamy with adult language and adult romance.

The romance was great, but the relationship between G and Austin was the story. It’s high school love that promises a future, but contains two people going in two different directions. The relationship ultimately turns into the government versus hired killer.

The main story line is one that is suspensful and keeps you
Alisa
Apr 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I admit, I'm biased. I love Gabriela and Austin as much as my own characters, and not just because I cameo them in A New Dawn. They grew up in my house, were part of my dinner conversations, became friends to the extent that even now I find myself thinking "that's something Austin would say".

But that said, I don't think my bias is a reason to disregard a review. In fact, it says something special. It says that Lily loved these characters so much in the making that their story was essential to h
Theresa
Apr 20, 2014
Nicole
Apr 26, 2014
Lily Edwards
Apr 27, 2014 marked it as that-s-mine  ·  (Review from the author)
Ja-paige
Chloe
Jan 22, 2017
Emily
Feb 19, 2018

Eostre's Baskets (9 books)
  • Undercover Cruising (Eostre's Baskets #1)
  • Hot Bod in a Basket (Eoster's Baskets #2)
  • Rabbit Wars (Eostre's Baskets #3)
  • Covert Delivery (Eostre's Baskets #4)
  • Solo Flight (Eostre's Baskets #5)
  • Stacking the Deck (Eostre's Baskets #6)
  • Candlewood Wraith (Eoster's Baskets #7)
  • A New Dawn (Eostre's Baskets #9)