Start by marking “Nameless (Nameless, #1)” as Want to Read:
Nameless (Nameless, #1)

Nameless

(Nameless #1)

Kodiak. Raven. Wolf. Ram.

Four clans. One destiny.

Seventeen-year-old Zo is a Wolf and a Healer who volunteers to infiltrate the Ram as a spy on behalf of the allied clans. She offers herself as a Ram slave, joining the people who are called the “Nameless.” Hers is a suicide mission thought to enable her to seek revenge for the death of her parents and an end to her own mise
ebook
Published October 6th 2015 by Month9Books

To ask other readers questions about Nameless, please sign up.
Linda If you're literate enough to read a book, maybe you could use better language. I don't like reading words like that on Goodreads.
Jennifer Jenkins This is the first of a trilogy. The second releases on Oct. 4th (2016) and the final book comes out Spring 2017.
Winter by Marissa MeyerRed Queen by Victoria AveyardThe Heir by Kiera CassFairest by Marissa MeyerEnd of Days by Susan Ee
YA Novels of 2015
1,465 books — 8,910 voters
Bully by Penelope DouglasThe Deal by Elle KennedyWallbanger by Alice ClaytonObsidian by Jennifer L. ArmentroutThe Hating Game by Sally  Thorne
Best enemies to lovers
519 books — 1,532 voters

More lists with this book...

Paula M. of Her Book Thoughts!
description

Everybody make way! Jennifer Jenkins is here with Nameless and let me tell you, it will leave you breathless!

Oh wow. Where do I even start? This book left me speechless! I seriously don't know what to say, all I know is that THIS BOOK IS INSANELY GOOD AND YOU SHOULD READ IT! All caps. That way, you know that I am dead serious.

I keep repeating this on my review whenever I read a book from this genre: I am not a fan. Its not that I stay away, but dystopia/fantasy isn't really my thing. I'
Reynita Maharani ★ The Night Reader ★
3.3 Stars rounded down 2 stars

There are 4 clans : The Kodiak, The Raven, The Wolf and The Ram.
The Ram are very ruthless and they don't seem have humanity in their souls and The Ram don't even sing.
The Ram have slaves, They called them " The Nameless ", The Ram have kept slaves for hundreds of years, Some are captured, Others came willingly, While most are born into the lowly title and The Ram are the strongest clan.
Zo is a seventeen years old girl and she is a healer. She is the one who volunt
Rebekah
Where has this been all my life? And why isn't it more popular??? wow. just....wow.

I was floored and impressed by this book. The writing, the world building, the story, the clans, the character development, just EVERYTHING! This GIF is exactly how I felt while reading it:

yiduzhnbk32um9ammw

I couldn't put it down, Brilliant this book is brilliant and I must own hard copy of it!

ALRIGHT! So this book is about four clans the Kodiak, the Raven, the Wolf and the Ram. These clans have been at war for centuries but the

Jessica
Apr 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: youngadult, fantasy
Got to read an advance copy of this, and thoroughly, THOROUGHLY enjoyed it! At first I was a bit wary, thinking, If this turns out to be another Hunger Games thing, Imma throw something! But Jenkins has made her own world, and has created a cast of great characters to stick in it. Really loved (or loved to hate) the characters, and really loved her writing. I don't want to ruin anything by saying more, so all I'll add is that society depicted is based on ancient Sparta, which is cool and differe ...more
Rachel  (APCB Reviews)
Wow this one was addictive!! For fans of An Ember in the Ashes, Under the Never Sky, and The Winner's Curse, Nameless captured my attention and held it until the very end. Quick read. Slowburn romance. Great world-buildling. Awesome plot. Full review to come.
Damaris (GoodChoiceReading)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Argh! I am going to have a HUGE book hangover tomorrow!!! :,,,,,(((((( i want a sequel nowwww!!!

----------------------

FULL REVIEW 7/16/2015

I have so much to say about this book that I have no clue where to begin!

To say that I love this book is an understatement. It completely blew me away! I don’t know what I was expecting when I dived into this one, but it definitely was not what I got. It was beyond amazing!

There isn’t one dull moment in NAMELESS. There is al
Dark Faerie Tales
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review courtesy of Dark Faerie Tales

Quick & Dirty: Amazing fantasy read that will leave you breathless and with the worst book hangover! If you are a YA fantasy lover you need to pick this one up!

Opening Sentence: Zo couldn’t remember a time when she didn’t fear the Ram.

The Review:

The Kodiak, the Raven, the Wolf, and the Ram are four clans that have been at war with each other for hundreds of years! The Ram have proven themselves to be the dominating race by teaching their clan members to be
nick
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2015-favorites

Holy moly, you guys!! This book was EPIC in every way and so consuming. I not only had a hard time putting the book down, but when I did have to put it down, I could not stop thinking about the characters, the world and the romance. Nameless was the sort of the book that had me reeling and salivating for the next book. Jennifer Jenkins already has a huge fan in me!

Let me talk about the characters first : I freaking loved each and everyone of them. But especially the protagonist, Zo. When Nameles
Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)
Y'all! This book effing rocks! What an awesome debut! I need more right now! Also Jen I has a theory...
Kat
Sep 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
*I received an e-arc of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Rating: 4.5 stars!

Nameless had me glued to my Kindle from beginning to end. I did take a couple breaks, but I always felt a strong magnetic pull bringing me back to the book. I usually put a book down to eat, but not this time. Even though it was Top Ramen, did I stop reading to finish the meal? Nope. I needed to read. I ended up finishing Nameless on the same day I started it, which doesn't surprise me, considering how into the
Jen (The Starry-Eyed Revue)
An ARC of this title was provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review. My thoughts are my own. This review can also be found at The Starry-Eyed Revue.

If I hadn't seen so many other bloggers raving about this book, I never would have requested it. It sounded kind of dystopian/post-apocalyptic, and I'm all but over that subgenre. But that many friends and fellows couldn't be wrong, so I took a chance on Nameless and requested a copy when the Month9 email hit my inbox.

And it was a cha
Diabolica
I liked it.

It was an interesting scenario and what followed from there was also pretty interesting. To be honest, I think that lent itself more towards romance, or perhaps I was just dreaming of an undercurrent that that wasn't actually prominent until the end of the book.
Lauren
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I loved this one. I'm a sucker for these mortal enemies who fall in love stories. Such a great slow burn romance. Intense plot. And fascinating but brutal world. I'm dying for the next one now.

Review to come.
Rachel
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: for-review
Electrifying and intense and instantly and completely captivating, NAMELESS is one of those reads that will make you race through the pages to find out what’s going to happen next. With a fascinating new world to discover, one that is primitive, harsh, brutal, and intriguing new characters to meet who are fierce and determined and deadly, some of whom are cruel and others who are compassionate, you will be immediately pulled into the story and you’ll never want the journey to end.

Zo was determin
Amber

Read this now!!! Nameless is an amazing story crafted with many unforgettable characters. I LOVED this book to pieces! Please, please let there be a number two!!!! I want more Gryphon and Zo!
Nameless has a permanent space on my 2015 Favorites Shelf.

With a forbidden love trope, the slow building chemistry between Zo and Gryphon was perfection, no insta-love, which left me cheering for them until the very last page. Nameless’s cast of characters grew on me quickly, especially little Joshua. His
Tamara
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I seriously loved this book! Sure I wished there was more action, but I can just smell war in the next book. I wish this author had more readers, this book deserves to be read.
Jennifer Jenkins
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Call me bias, but I enjoyed it. :P
Aila
Sep 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Thank you Month9Books for providing an ARC of this book in exchange for a review!

Nameless starts out with Zo, a Wolf, infiltrating the Ram clan as a spy. It’s full of action from beginning to end, and with that is also the inclusion of in-depth characters who really grow. Whether its Zo’s prejudice against the heartless Rams or Gryphon’s apathy towards his clan’s brutal ways, both these dynamic characters change throughout the book.

In the blurb above, Gryphon is the Ram soldier that Zo has “con
April (BooksWithMaps)
Apr 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Quick n dirty review- This was gooood! It was a quick read....action packed, intense, and engaging. I loved the characters to a heart wrenching degree! All of them! They were so well developed and layered and I just felt like I KNEW them. The plot definitely had depth and thought provoking themes embedded within. Where was the buzz and excitement for this one?? Or did I miss it?!?! :) if you haven't checked this one out yet I definitely recommend it! I'll be preordering Clanless...need
Mundie Moms & Mundie Kids
Everything about Nameless is flawless. This story effortlessly came to life, and I did not want it to end. This is a book that has a spot on my favorites book case. Jennifer Jenkins is an author I hope to read many more books from, because I'm having a book hang over right now, and I feel bad for the next book I pick up.

Read my FULL review HERE http://mundiemoms.blogspot.com/2015/1...
Zoey Talbon
May 26, 2015 rated it liked it
I will start off saying that I zipped through Nameless, considering my reading speed since classes started. I won't lie, though. It was definitely disappointing, but from what I've seen I seem to be the minority there. I was expecting a dangerous, heart-pounding spy mission. I was expecting this rich history between the clans and their feuding. And I didn't really get any of it.

That's not to say there wasn't any history or background given. But these "brutal war tactics" that keep them on top?
Once
Jul 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Zo, a young Wolf, willing to go behind enemy lines if that means helping the Allies. Not wanting to live under clan rules and sick of the Ram's raids on the innocent and vulnerable Zo goes in disguised as a Nameless healer. One her way to finding information she makes unlikely friends with Joshua and Gryphon. Two Ram's who are starting to prove her wrong about everything she ever believed a Ram member to be. Gryphon, a Ram, who is only worried about getting his family's honor back and will do an ...more
Jessie
I feel guilty for finishing this book when I should have been preparing for finals. OOppps...I'm a baaaaddd girl... Good job Jennifer Jenkins!

I was hanging on to every word - I just couldn't put the book down and call it a night. I had to finish it, the suspense was killing me.

The characters came alive. The world painted was just spectacular. Everything fell into the right place, no loose ends.

I wouldn't want to be born a Ram - I'm team wolf all the way!

This book deserves a higher rating.

Book
Harlee
Aug 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*I received an e-ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review* Thank you Jaime for sending me this and a huge thank you to Crystal for giving me the email address to request this!
I am beyond words right now. This story is incredible! It's intense and action packed from the very beginning. I absolutely love these characters! Their troubles and conflicts are SO heavy and I am in awe over what all occurred in this book. I desperately need a sequel!!!
nancy (The Ravenous Reader)
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
NAMELESS is epic storytelling at its best. My mind is still reeling from the world that I have just been immersed in and I don't want to leave it. Can I please have the sequel NOW? Because I need to know what happens next but in the meantime I'm just going to re-read it again and again.

Is it that good, you may ask?

Hell yes!!! And you will think so too. Trust me.
Tinnie
Sep 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book brought me out of my reading slump. For that, I am ever so grateful!!

It was a perfect mix of action, suspense and excitement coupled with a few heart-wrenching moments. I absolutely adored it!
Crystal | decorating.reader
OMFG THIS BOOK IS CRAZY GOOD!!!!!!!
Chapter by Chapter
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love! Gryphon is my new Bae. Bring on book 2!!

Full review to come.
D.M.
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Zo has a mission. It may be suicidal, but she has volunteered to infiltrate an enemy clan. Her task is to gather information and avenge her parent's death. She becomes a Nameless. The Nameless are the slave people of the Ram clan.
Zo is a healer and uses her gifts to gain a position close to the clan warriors. She is focused on her task when her younger sister is captured. This was not part of the plan! She doesn't want anything to happen to her. As Zo infiltrates into the Ram's surrounding she
Jamie (Books and Ladders)
Aug 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-kobo
See my post on Books and Ladders to enter to win a copy of NAMELESS as part of the blog tour!

Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I really liked this one. I thought the first 20% or so was a little slow considering we were thrown right into the fray of things without much explanation, but it definitely picked up good pace.

I really liked Zo. I thought she was a great heroine. I liked that she was willing to be the martyr for the greater good. I also li
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Terrapin (Nordic Airre, #1)
  • Cage of Deceit (Reign of Secrets, #1)
  • Into The Dark (Into The Dark, #1)
  • Shadowed By Wings (Dragon Temple Saga, #2)
  • The Weeping Empress
  • Vessel
  • First Command (Tides #0.5)
  • Shadowforged (Light & Shadow, #2)
  • Dissension: the Second Act of Penance (Three Acts of Penance, #2)
  • The Aetherfae  (Weald Fae Journals #3)
  • Of Darkness and Crowns (Goddess Wars, #2)
  • Season of Wonder (The Remnants, #1)
  • Hiding Lies (Eleanor Ames, #2)
  • The Great Pursuit (Eurona Duology, #2)
  • Pieces of Me
  • The Lotus Effect (Rise Of The Ardent, #1)
  • Never Apart
  • The Knight (High Kingdom, #1)
With my degree in History and Secondary Education, I had every intention of teaching teens to love George Washington and appreciate the finer points of ancient battle stratagem. (Seriously, I’m obsessed with ancient warfare. Weird? I know.) However, life had different plans in store when the writing began. As a proud member of Writers Cubed, and a co-founder of the Teen Author Boot Camp, I feel bl ...more

Nameless (3 books)
  • Clanless (Nameless, #2)
  • Fearless (Nameless, #3)