Start by marking “Scoring Wilder” as Want to Read:
Scoring Wilder

Scoring Wilder

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  25,092 ratings  ·  2,054 reviews
What started out as a joke— seduce Coach Wilder—soon became a goal she had to score.

With Olympic tryouts on the horizon, the last thing nineteen-year-old Kinsley Bryant needs to add to her plate is Liam Wilder. He's a professional soccer player, America's favorite bad-boy, and has all the qualities of a skilled panty-dropper.

• A face that makes girls weep – check.
• Abs
Published June 15th 2014 by R.S. Grey (first published 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Scoring Wilder, please sign up.
Christine Honestly, I highly doubt it. I really need a follow up too, but it's very unlikely. This book made me laugh and blush at the same time. I REALLY am…moreHonestly, I highly doubt it. I really need a follow up too, but it's very unlikely. This book made me laugh and blush at the same time. I REALLY am praying for one though...
(less)

·  25,092 ratings  ·  2,054 reviews

Christy
Jun 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
4-4.5 scoring stars!

photo 5c534e45-9595-4ea8-a7d4-e6af92f93a50_zps813398ad.jpg

Scoring Wilder is a fun, fresh and sexy read. A fast paced, highly entertaining, forbidden love story that I throughly enjoyed!

Kinsley has zero luck when it comes to men. After her last two boyfriends, she’s done. She’s focusing on what's really important. Playing soccer. Her career. Trying out for the Olympics. She’s on the right track, but then she sees him. Liam Wilder. Soccer’s hottest bad boy. Covered in tattoos, sexy as sin, Liam is the entire yummy package. And he kn
Pearl Angeli
2 Frustrated Stars

After reading R.S. Grey's With This Heart last year, I looked forward to reading her other works because I simply loved her writing style and her swoon-worthy characters. Scoring Wilder is my second R.S. Grey read. Sad to say, it didn't live up to my expectations.

description

Reasons why I didn't like this book:

> The heroine.

Okaaay this is getting so old and you guys are probably sick of hearing me say this, but I really hate annoying characters! Kinsley Bryant is one of those. At
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
It's LIVE...

4.5--Wild for Wilder--Stars!!

Another great read from R.S. Grey!! I really enjoyed this one. I'm a fan of books set in college and revolving around sports and this one had both.

Kinsley is a soccer star starting her freshman year at ULA. Kinsley was a great heroine. She was confident, she was down to earth, she was funny, and she went after what she wanted.

Liam is a soccer player for the LA Stars. Liam is a reformed bad boy and is now an assista
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4,5 SCORING STARS!!

What a funny, sweet and hot book! This book was amazing! I didn't know what to expect from "a soccer romance". But for the second time R.S. Grey managed to impressed me with her writing skills! First I have to say how much I laughed in this book! There were so many funny moments, especially between Kinsley and her friends!

I was intrigued from the first page and especially after reading this quote:
"Cheat on me once, shame on him. Cheat on me twice...what the actual fuck is go
Katerina
Aug 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*5 "More than Peanut M&Ms" stars*
(or 5 I-wanna-have-your-babies-Liam-Wilder stars)

Dear R.S. Grey,
You have won a place among my favorite authors' shrine.From now on I shall worship thee daily and brainwash my friends to read your books.(More like threaten them but that's a minor detail.)

I could go on and on and on blabbering about Scoring Wilder,but I decided to highlight the reasons you should read it/the reasons I loved it/the reasons it left me in the end dancing like this

Ok fine,it was
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»
RATING: 3.75 “More than Peanut M&Ms” Hearts!! :)

description

Scoring Wilder is a fast-paced, sweet new adult romance, giving us a heroine who charms with her quirky personality and determination to get a shot at the Olympics playing soccer, and a dashing hero who makes us swoon in the way only a sports player can.

Kinsley is easy to love from the moment she steps on page and promptly kicks her cheating, prick-of-a boyfriend to the curb, never turning back and thankfully steering clear from wallowing in se
Aestas Book Blog
Jun 06, 2014 rated it really liked it

"I’m not afraid of a little competition, Kinsley. I play to win."

Scoring Wilder is fun, sexy forbidden romance with a bad boy hero who will melt your heart. Be prepared to swoon over Liam Wilder!

This heart-melting hero I mentioned was a sexy, tattoo-covered, world-famous professional soccer player with a bad boy reputation who fell hard for the heroine, Kinsley Bryant. Kinsley was training as hard as she could to try out for the Olympics and had just come off of a string of two bad relation
Lucia
May 09, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 1-2-stars-read
Don't hate me but this was really bad.

I admit that I picked this book up mainly because I'm huge fan of forbidden romance stories. Imagine my disappointment while reading this book. It has to be the least exciting story about forbidden love ever. Where was the real thrill? The situations that would make my heart speed up with adrenalin? This story made me feel nothing. It's not enough to tell me how characters are feeling if I cannot feel it myself while reading.

Do I sound harsh? I'm sorry. I do
Don
4 'she did it' stars!!!

She believed she could, so she did

I'M SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR!! I LOVED THIS BOOK WITH ALL MY HEART!!!
1. I'm a soccer player so hence a 10% of my happiness towards this book
2. Liam Wilder is 80% of my love for this book.
3. Kinsley's dry humor and her thoughts are 5% of my love for this book.
4. Becca overall is the other 5% of my love for this book.

Kinsley is a nineteen-year-old soccer player who may have it rough when it comes to relationships and love, but her
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog

Here are my overall ratings:

Hero: 4.5
Heroine: 3
Plot: 3.5
Angst: 4
Steam: 5
Chemistry Between Hero & Heroine: 4
Plamena
Jun 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 ‘I want to marry Liam’ Stars!!!

Okay…usually I prefer bad boys with attitude and many tattoos. But this time I fell in love with a total sweetheart! Liam is simply perfect! I know I should review the book but I seriously would like to review only him!!!! O_o But okay…I’ll try to focus on the story.

“She believed she could so she did .”

description

Kinsley Bryant has some bad experience with relationships. Her last two boyfriends were total assholes. She wants to forget all about her ‘love problems’…espe
bella ϟ  [ bella farren ]
3.5/5 stars

“He was the northern star. I had no choice but to become enveloped in his brightness and let it coax me toward him. Wanting him was an unconscious impulse, like taking my next breath.”

Going into this story, I knew it would tick a lot of boxes for me. It supposedly had a strong female character, a cute relationship and an element of sport, but I felt like this book still fell a little flat. Don't get me wrong—I still enjoyed the relationship build up, the drama-lama and the hilariou
Amy | Foxy Blogs
I scored with this book. I was looking for a NA genre book that would have some fun college drama in it. I needed to change up what I've been reading lately because everything I’ve read has been sad. A person can only handle so many sad books before it starts to affect their mood.

Kinsley is a the hottest up and coming college soccer player. As a freshman she has a promising career in soccer. The sports world is rooting for her to make the Olympic team. Unfortunately, her personal life is not the
Jennifer Kyle
May 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
3.75 Stars

” She believed she could so she did. ”

description

R.S. Grey delivered a cute, witty, sporty read. I did have a little trouble getting into it and did stop a few times but overall it was a sweet read that will leave you smiling.

Kingsley, the main character was very likable and her internal dialogue was very amusing, while Liam Wilder hotness amps way up later on in the story they made the cutest couple.

"I really like you...you should be my girlfriend."

Kingsley is an up and coming soccer roo
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Still a cute read*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Re-read: 12.06.2018
The book centers around midfielder for the soccer team, Kinsley ‘Kins’ Grace Bryant (19) and professional soccer player and her Coach for a some months, Liam Wilder (25). They got an instant connection, though no insta-love. The story is filled with humor, sarcasm, friendship, goal and finding your one. Overall, it wasn't as good as I remember, but it still put a smile on my face and it was still worth reading.
The moment Becca spoke, Liam’
R.S. Grey
Apr 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ash
Apr 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
first read: April 13-14, 2015
first reread: June 19, 2015
second reread: April 4-5, 2016

JUNE 2015 If I was going to be without phone/internet for over 24 hours, and decided to reread 2015 favorites...you bet your ass this is definitely the first one I'd read - because it was

I love this book. Kinsley is just so hilarious and sarcastic, shes probably one of my favorite female main characters. And Liam. *sigh* I still love him!

I will admit that I maybe didn't love this as much as the first time arou
Sabrina
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I NEED AND WANT A LIAM!
Hot, cute, freaking great boyfriend, soccer player, funny and loyal. Where can I get one?
This books was so funny and cute.
Relationship goals man.
I want one toooo.

Me every time I read a book by R.S. Grey.
Catarina
4 Scoring Stars!

Kinsley is having a bad day: she caught her boyfriend cheating on her… yet again, considering that is the second time that she caught a boyfriend cheating on her.
So she decides she’s done and dedicates to her truth passion: soccer. Especially if she plans entering the Olympic Team, which is her main gold.

description

Well, that changes when she finds out who is her new specially invited coach: Liam Wilder America’s favorite soccer player, sexy as sin, famous and playboy extraordinaire.

So
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
I decided this year that I would start giving romance novels a try. Don't get me wrong... most of the books I read have romance in them, but they are usually some type of fantasy or paranormal. So far, my experience has been hit or miss, but I can honestly say this was a hit!

I didn't know what to expect from a "sports romance." I am really not all that in to sports and I didn't know if that would make it less enjoyable for me. It didn't! I loved this story! One of my favorite things about this
Sophie's Reading Corner
Sep 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved it!!! Liam was swoon worthy and I want him for myself!! Also, Kinsley was a bold , strong, kickass, confident & generally awesome heroine and I enjoyed her spirit, her friendship with the girls, her mother, her coach & of course with Liam!! I loved them together & damn I needed a story like this one! :)) It's been a while since my last 5 star read & so happy I added this one to my list :-D

If you haven't read this author by now, you're definitely missing out! So far she h
Tani
Apr 20, 2018 rated it liked it
RATINGS: 3 STARS.

I don't know whether I can tell that I liked this book or not. It's cool to read when you want to relax yourself but don't get any hopes that the book will be mind- blowing. I felt the story felt flat and predictable. For me, the characters felt too boring except Becca. I felt the tension between the protagonists in the beginning, but later it felt it was dragging a lot. The characterization felt one dimensional and the plot kept repeating the same things which we read in other
Jaclyn
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 BIG WILD STARS!

"When I was with him, there were no consequences."

THIS BOOK WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! I HAVE SUCH A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW!! Do yourself a favor, and READ THIS BOOK! It will make your heart so happy and give you all the warm fuzzy feels!

"I'm sorry this isn't easier," he murmured, lessening my worries enough that I could answer his apology with an edge of playfulness.
"Nothing to apologize for...that was the best goodbye kiss I've ever had."

SO. Our story is told from
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Kinsley Bryant is a rookie Soccer player at ULA. She's charming, young, confident, enthusiastic and an aspiring Olympian. As much as possible, she focuses on her athletic career in preparation to the Olympic tryouts. Given that her two ex-boyfriends cheated on her, the last thing she wants is to be distracted. However, things changed when she's attracted to her coach, Liam Wilder. He's a popular Soccer player of the LA Stars who has a bad boy reputation and voluntarily coaches her team. The thin ...more
Anja H.
Apr 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
*4 WILD STARS*

"She believed she could, so she did.”

Oh my. Someone please hold my heart. This was so cute!
I loved that this book kind of fit this month's biggest sports event on the news: the Olympics. Which was unintentional on my part lol, I just felt like reading this but I enjoyed it all the more because of it, I felt like I really understood what Kinsley was working so hard for.

What I also loved about this was the fact that for once the lead guy, Liam, wasn't a total bad boy. In the book,
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Release Date: June 19, 2014
Rating:4 stars
Cliffhanger:No
HEA: (view spoiler)

For all you forbidden romance lovers out there, I think this book will hit the nail on the head. It’s not quite a teacher/student plot-he’s her coach in college but only on a volunteer basis. Is a relationship between them discouraged and definitively forbidden? Absolutely. They are both strictly warned to keep things professional, but, well, we
diannarhys
My first novel by R.S. Grey and I loved it!
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange of an honest review

☆☆☆☆☆ 5+ Wild for Liam Wilder Stars ☆ ☆☆☆☆

R.S. Grey writes and SCORES a BIG FAT 5+ Stars for Scoring Wilder!! This is the second book I’ve read from R.S. and I will happily say that she has made me a hardcore fan of her books. Hands down, Scoring Wilder is one of my favorite books of 2014! I love this book so hard and of course I have a new book boyfriend and his name is Liam Wilder. I may have told R.S. Grey that Liam is mine. Right Rachel?
Corina
I'm rereading this book is part of the ULTIMATE READING CHALLENGE . January's challenge is to reread an old favorite. I didn't have to think hard to pick Scoring Wilder for this month's challenge. By now I must have read this book half a dozen times. I just LOVE IT!!! And it was the perfect time to pick it up. My first reread of 2018 - YAY!!!

If you love sports romances, and new adult romances this is YOUR book!!

The reason why I come back to this book again and again is the perfect balance betwee
Geri Reads
Jun 13, 2014 rated it it was ok
2 stars!

This one was cute but it was a little too unrealistic and juvenile for me. The MCs were too immature and Liam sounds kinda hot in theory but he did nothing for me. Kinsley has her funny moments but most of the time she annoyed me.

I wish I liked this book more but after reading a couple of awesome books prior to this, this one just felt way, way, short.

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2; Addicted, #2.2)
  • Full Measures (Flight & Glory, #1)
  • Third Degree
  • Say the Word
  • Dearest Clementine (Dearest, #1)
  • All Lined Up (Rusk University, #1)
  • Love Show
  • Game. Set. Match. (Outer Banks Tennis Academy, #1)
  • Breaking Shaun (Breaking Free, #2)
  • A Girl by Any Other Name
  • Slow Burn
  • Sweet Fall (Sweet Home, #2; Carillo Boys, #1)
  • Broken and Screwed 2 (BS, #2)
  • Decker's Wood (Kink Harder Presents, #1)
  • Running Barefoot
  • A Perfect Ten (Forbidden Men, #5)
  • Thin Love (Thin Love, #1)
R.S. Grey is the USA Today bestselling author of fourteen novels, including THE FORTUNATE ONES. She loves books, chocolate, reality TV, and cold weather. She lives in Texas with her husband, daughter, and two dogs. Visit her at rsgrey.com.

Instagram: @AuthorRSGrey

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/RSGrey/

Facebook:
“She believed she could, so she did.” 478 likes
“If only we actually were in Harry Potter. I’d totally Crucio her ass. Yeah, that’s right, I’d use one of the Unforgivable Curses. Come at me, Ministry of Magic.” 95 likes