Start by marking “Three Alarm Tenant (Arden FD, #1)” as Want to Read:
Three Alarm Tenant (Arden FD, #1)

Three Alarm Tenant

(Arden FD #1)

Katherine lost one hero in the line of duty — can she risk loving another?

Katherine Pelham’s fiance was a police officer, shot and killed during a robbery. Left with a house she can’t afford, she must rent out the first floor to solve her money woes. Before she can finishing putting up the For Rent sign, along comes a man who seems interested in more than just the apartmen
Published May 4th 2009 by Lyrical Press

To ask other readers questions about Three Alarm Tenant, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Alarm Tenant

Tiger's Voyage by Colleen HouckTable 21 by T. Rafael CiminoHyphema by Chelle CorderoRescue 471 by Peter CanningParamedic by Peter Canning
Everyday Heroes
62 books — 109 voters
Poor Little Daddy's Girl by Normandie AllemanFlirting with Fire by Kate MeaderHot Head by Damon SuedeChasing Fire by Nora RobertsPlaying with Fire by Kate Meader
Firefighters
194 books — 106 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Three Alarm Tenant (Arden FD, #1)
Sabine Priestley
Sep 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have a soft spot for hero stories and this was a nice one. Christa has a knack for writing the awkward stilted dialogue of a young woman who doesn’t know how to have a conversation with a male. I thought it was brilliant. I wanted to smack Katherine a few times for taking so long to come around, but her motivations were clear. I prefer more ‘door wide open’ action but Christa wove an engaging story here. Loved the ending POV. Very nice touch. Highly recommend.
Margaret
Dec 06, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I completely fell in love with this book. Being married to a firefighter myself, I wanted to read about a similar situation. I was not disappointed at all. There are parts of this book that are sad but there are also parts that are funny. It is a book about moving forward and finding love again.
Katherine is a high school teacher who lost her fiancé in a horrible accident. She has sworn off falling in love with anyone who can be claimed as a “hero”. She is completely afraid that she will end up a
Jolie Mason
May 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Christa has a knack for characters. These two are some of my favorites from her books. There's a vulnerability and something utterly believable about both of them. They became as real as fictional characters are allowed to in your imagination.
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
I enjoyed this book, it quickly grabbed my attention and kept me turning the pages. The characters are wll deawn out and I fell in love the Archer, the dog. It's a very nice story I would recommend!

Tracy's Place

Aug 23, 2015
Didi Sotubo
Jan 27, 2017
Christa Maurice
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Michele Vujovich
Maura
Mar 10, 2018
Jay Lee
Jul 02, 2018

Charlotte McClain is a pseudonym of Christa Maurice, and her books have been re-published under that name.

Born in a small town in Ohio (not actually in the town, in a hospital near the town, but I grew up in the town), I moved west (a little bit) to a smallish town in Ohio for college. Then I moved a little further west to a small city still in Ohio.

Then things got hairy.

I moved to an Asian Me

Arden FD (3 books)
  • Spark of Desire (Arden FD, #2)
  • Struck by Lightning (Arden FD, #3)