Start by marking “One to Love (One to Hold, #4)” as Want to Read:
One to Love (One to Hold, #4)

One to Love (One to Hold #4)

4.24  ·  Rating Details  ·  791 Ratings  ·  130 Reviews
Tattoos, bad boys, love...
Boxing, fame, fortune…
Loss.

It’s the one thing Kenny and Slayde have in common. Until the night Fate throws them together and everything changes.

Their chemistry is undeniable, their love blazing hot, but is history destined to repeat itself?

It’s a story about fighting. It’s about falling in love. It’s about losing everything only to find it again
Published October 9th 2014 by TLM Productions (first published October 2nd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about One to Love, please sign up.

Tia Louise Sure! Do you need links to where you can get a copy? Here they are:

Kobo: …more
Sure! Do you need links to where you can get a copy? Here they are:

Kobo: http://smarturl.it/OTLkobo
Nook: http://smarturl.it/OTLBN
Google Play: http://smarturl.it/OTLGP
ARe: http://smarturl.it/OTLARe

Paperbacks on
Amazon: http://smarturl.it/OTLpbA
Createspace: http://smarturl.it/OTLCS

Thank you so much! <3(less)
Captivated by You by Sylvia DayRuin by C.D. ReissRowdy by Jay CrownoverYou Were Mine by Abbi GlinesRipped by Katy Evans
2014 Romantic Releases (October to December)
275th out of 420 books — 1,914 voters
Beauty and the Mustache by Penny ReidLove Hacked by Penny ReidNeanderthal Marries Human by Penny ReidArcher's Voice by Mia SheridanStepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward
Best Contemporary Romance 2014
100th out of 120 books — 298 voters

More lists with this book...

Lisa
Oct 10, 2014 Lisa rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, for-review

You can read my full review at Sinfully Sexy and enter to win some great prizes from Tia Louise

4 Stars!

“True love destroys fear. It covers sins. It’s stronger than any human emotion.”

description

One to Love by Tia Louise is book four in her One to Hold series. I will start by indicating that while this book can certainly be read as a stand-alone, I feel like it would be a much more fulfilling read if you have read the previous books in the series (particularly the last one). I have been a fan o
Beverly
LIVE http://www.amazon.com/One-Love-Hold-T...

3 To second chances…Stars

One to Love is apart of the One to Hold series, but can be read as a standalone. I have not read books 2-3, so this is my first time meeting Kenny.

Kenny is a survivor. She ran off and married the boy her parents didn’t approve of and he was killed in a bar fight shortly after. She had a drunken one night stand with a friend ended up pregnant. She has made her mistakes, but has settled down and is trying to get her life back o
Karéz
It's Live One to Love

3~3,5 Be Free Stars...

description

My first read for the author. and i'm positive it won't be my last.! One to Love is a part of the series, yet it can be read as a standalone.

Kenny. a woman who been through a lot in her life. getting married in a young age, and on one day her husband was killed in a bar fight. with everything going pretty ugly in her life. she gets drunk with her best friend Patrick and she end up pregnant. Now all Kenny is focusing on is to get back on the right trac
Shurrn
I've got some serious feels I need to share about this book...
She said I'd saved her, but the reality was she was the angel who saved me. Now I was trying to hold onto her - as if I could be tat lucky.
((Spoiler Free Review - Even though it's killing me))

Let's start off by saying that I have read all three of the previous One to Hold novels, so I knew all about Kenny's back-story before starting. One to Love might be marked as a stand-alone, but you really need an understanding of her time wi
Pam
4 heartbreaking stars
Without the darkness you never see the stars.

Two broken individuals, going through the motions trying to live their life through the pain, loss and guilt. Just when they think they are getting their second chance at life, fate had them meet and question everything they have tried to convince themselves on what they deserve.
"I've done my best to change. The question is whether that erases the past."

Kenny
an angel as beautiful as that? She deserved so much better th
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3 Second Chance Stars

How is it possible I came here thinking I'd fade away, and I found you?"

One To Love is a story about loss, second chances and forgiveness. It's emotional, it's steamy, and it's entertaining. Did that sound deep to you? Because the truth of the matter is I was sold after reading just this.
Tattoos, bad boys, love...
Boxing, fame, fortune…
Loss.

I happen to be easy when it comes to bad boys, tattoos, and fighters.

Having never read any of the other books in this series, I
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
4.5 More to Love Stars!

So I did not know what to expect when TL announced a book for Kenny as I didn't know if I was a fan! I know the back story a bit...and her history with Patrick. Although things have seemingly worked out with the whole Patrick/Elaine/Kenny story, I still sat on the fence with knowing this woman walked away from her baby.

That being said, I was beyond pleasantly surprised when I finished this read and found so much more to Kenny than meets the eye. GRIEF pushes people to extr
MELISSA
Oct 07, 2014 MELISSA rated it really liked it
4.5 "I Can't Live Without You" Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo 302a5e62-b2c2-4150-a823-bbcd27a88a03.jpg

photo d77e5743-0f37-4cbb-b4df-3561289941ad.jpg

Kendra Woods aka Kenny is a 26 yr. old beautiful, young widow & mother living in Bayville, NJ. She is an artist who used to do tattooing. She is taking off a semester of college & is currently working as a trainer at the Jungle Gym.

photo 77a0b8f8-b26c-4cbd-991a-93b122a13304.png

After losing her husband 5 yrs. ago, Kenny hasn't been able to move on with her life. She feels shut down inside, and is scared to let anyone too close. She is afraid to ever feel that kind of pai
Tia Louise
Oct 09, 2014 Tia Louise rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I've been dreaming of this story since before I started ONE TO KEEP! (LOL!) Kenny is one of my favorite characters, and Slayde is yummy...

Get ONE TO LOVE Today!

Createspace: http://smarturl.it/OTLCS

Thanks for reading!

<3 T.
Michelle
this series just keeps gettin better an better i luv it so much

this story was so good i luvd kenny in the other book so when i seen she gettin her own book i was delighted i luv her character she as gone through the mill an she is still very young but she doesnt let anything get in way i luv the relationship she as with patrick how could u not hes such a great guy then u have slayde OMG he is just SEXY ididnt have a clue what is story was just knew he was an ex boxer but i was shocked when i
Claire Robinson
Oct 10, 2014 Claire Robinson rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4 - "Have you ever heard of the Red String of Fate?" Stars!

Tia Louise did it to me again! There I was merrily reading away, getting my Slayde and Kenny thang on and… BOOM! WTF!! I. DID. NOT. SEE. THAT. COMING!!!

”True love destroys fear. It covers sins. It’s stronger than any human emotion.”

I shouldn’t really be surprised, because this talented lady has managed to do it on some level to me with pretty much every book in the One to Hold series. You always have an inkling that something big is abou
Michelle
Oct 24, 2014 Michelle rated it really liked it
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review.

#OTL

4 Second Fated Stars

"Tattoos, bad boys, love...Boxing, fame, fortune… Loss.”

Can the heart truly heal? Do second chance exists for broken hearts? And the answer is YES!! In One to Love by Tia Louise, she showcases the power of love, redemption, forgiveness, and second chances. In this heartbreaking and yet touching story, two strangers are destined to meet. Destined to find each other. Maybe fate played a hand for them to meet. But all that
Debra
Jan 22, 2015 Debra marked it as to-read

**ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**
Jen
Oct 05, 2014 Jen rated it really liked it
Wow, that was intense! Full review to come.
Aleatha Romig
I LOVED Kenny and Slade's story. I am not, sorry to say, a tatted reader, but I loved the evolution of these two characters. All that they had been through. I also enjoy the re-occurrence of characters from the One to Hold series: Patrick, Elaine, Mel, and Derek.
And goodness gracious is the heat still there...with all of them. And humor. This book has it all. Though these are all standalones, I recommend that you read the entire series!
No matter what you do, don't miss this fun series!
Kristen
Oct 28, 2014 Kristen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: five-stars, favorites
"Love is a risk, babe."

Wow. One to Love is my first Tia Louise book, and to mix metaphors, this one came out of left field and hit me right between the eyes! I absolutely LOVED this book! I expected to like it because I've heard such great things about Tia Louise's books, but I never guessed that I would ADORE everything about it!

Slayde is my favorite type of book boyfriend - the fiercely protective yet sweetly vulnerable bad boy gone good and giving it all he's got to make it with the right gir
Holly
You know, I never thought that I would love a hero as much as Tia made me love Derek, but honestly, Slayde is running a VERY close second!! Both Slayde and Kenny have am amazing story to tell and I hope every one of you enjoy it. I am going to spout a little review and opinions about this story, like I usually do, so I hope you all enjoy! :)

"True love destroys fear. I covers sin. It's stronger than any human emotion."

(that was my absolute favorite line in this book, btw)

When Slayde settles in
Ellen
4.5 stars!! Sexy, emotional, warm and very satisfying story.

Tia Louise's books have been on my TBR list forever and I am so glad I finally read One To Love! I LOVED it! Kenny and Slayde's story was filled with passion, heart, feeling, and incredibly hot and addictive sexy times. I love this author's style of writing, and can't wait to read more of her books.

Slayde is starting over in the small town where Kenny works as a trainer at a local gym. He is quite literally starting out at the bottom, w
Somertime Book Blog
Sep 14, 2014 Somertime Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Truly. I have been following Tia Louise since she released her first book, One to Hold. Each book she writes draws you in deeper into these amazing characters lives. All her characters are well developed, each of her men posses true alpha characteristics but that is where the similarities end creating a new a fresh story in each book.

One to Love is about 2 broken people in need of someone who can bring light into their worlds.

Kenny is a young woman trying to make a better life by mak
Sweets Books
Feb 29, 2016 Sweets Books rated it it was amazing
"I haven't read the other books in the series yet but this one was amazing and now I want to read the other books even more! This romantic story is about a man and a woman with tortured pasts who find one another through fate. I love how perfect they seem to fit together. As soon as I got to chapter 19, I figured the story out but that didn't deter me from wanting to read more. Thank you so much to Tia Louise for writing such a wonderful story and allowing me to read it!"

Till next time - Sweets
Hearts on Sleeves Book Blog
Dec 03, 2014 Hearts on Sleeves Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: all-time-faves
One to Love by Tia Louise

MY REVIEW

FACT No. 1 I love Fighters with big hearts – that mix of fierceness and gentility swoooon

Fact No, 2 I Love tortured alphas – broken & in need of fixing? Challenge accepted.

Fact No. 3 Keep your fancy rich boys I like em penniless but driven – nothing sexier than watching them evolve into the man they were destined to be.

Fact No. 4 Tia Louise has penned the KING of tortured, alpha, penniless but driven, big hearted fighters – “sans pareil” HOLLA!

It’s no secre
Shayna
Dec 26, 2014 Shayna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mma, contemporary
~*~ 4.5 STARS ~*~

As a HUGE fan to this amazing series, I was ecstatic and over the moon to read Kenny's story. Kenny, or Kendra Woods, was introduced to us in Patrick's book, and I couldn't stop thinking about her ever since. She needed a happily every after, and by god, did Ms. Louise delivery an outstanding one for her. Some would say that Kenny wasn't a character favorite in the series, but to me, I related to her in so many ways, so in turn, she actually was a favorite of mine.

Slayde Bennet
Jenn
Nov 01, 2014 Jenn rated it it was amazing
This book is phenomenal!! Once again Tia Louise has managed to write a book that will leave you begging for more

Kenny is a survivor. Once upon a time she ran away and got married to a boy her parents did not approve of. One night shortly after he was killed in a bar fight. Kenny, coping with his death, got drunk and had a one night stand with a friend. To make things even worse, she ends up pregnant. All in all, she has made her mistakes, but has settled down and her life is back on track.

Slayde
Sherry
Oct 13, 2014 Sherry rated it it was amazing
I’ve read the entire One to Hold Series and I absolutely love the alpha men that Tia creates. Derek and Patrick both make an appearance in One to Love, but this is Kenny and Slayde’s love story. You’ll remember Kenny as the girl Patrick met and hooked up with, and then as Lane’s mom. One to Love is part of the One to Hold Series, but it can be read as a stand-alone book.

Now, let me just tell you I like #1. a bad boy, #2. a fighter, #3. a strong male hero that can find redemption. Tia Louise hit
Oct 13, 2014 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Yes I loved this book as I loved all of Tia Louise’s before this but I have to admit to being able to predict what Slayde’s past was. I guess I have read so many novels that I am able to see these story lines quickly!!

Despite all of this I couldn’t help but love the ride that was Kenny and Slayde’s story. I loved them both. Kenny for how she deals with her past loss and Slayde for how he is wearing his past and is trying to be a better person. I have to admit to having a new favourite male lead
Heather Carver
Oct 09, 2014 Heather Carver rated it it was amazing

I have liked Kenny since we met her in Patrick's book One to Protect. I was excited when I found out she was getting her own book.

Kenny didn't think she could move on after her husband was killed. She knows she made a mistake with Patrick, but they got Lane out of the deal. She wants to move on and not feel like she is betraying her dead husband, but how does she do that? One talk with someone who has lost a spouse has Kenny reexamining her life. She is learning in small steps to move on and ma
Michele McMullen
Oct 13, 2014 Michele McMullen rated it it was amazing
I will begin with how excited I am that Tia finally gives us Kenny's story! I have loved her from the beginning. She is a strong, beautiful woman that has made her share of mistakes but they have made her who she is today and they are also the basis of her strength and will.
Oh Slayde where shall we begin!!!! He is a man of mystery and intrigue. He was born to be a fighter and that has been the base of his internal turmoil and pain. He is a strong, silent, sexy man that has lead a tough life.
Whe
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Sep 27, 2014 BooksandBeyondFiftyShades rated it it was amazing
Kenny, a woman of strength, both physically and emotionally. She wears her scars openly. And has made mistakes and learned from them. She’s a fighter in every way.
Slayde a man of mystery, strong handsome, tough. Born to fight born to battle. His life has never been easy, and never will be. His past will haunt him, even though he is a different person now. He has changed and evolved into a man of character. But will that even matter when the truth comes out?
QUOTE “ WITHOUT THE DARKNESS YOU WILL N
Ashley
Sep 18, 2014 Ashley rated it it was amazing
*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*

As I finished the book before this one, One to Keep, I was really hoping we would be able to read Kenny's story. Then Tia goes and writes this AMAZING story for Kenny!

Slayde was the prefect match for her in every way! I felt so bad for him and his situation, but was pulling for him. Slayde see's so much in Kenny and open's her eyes to things in her life that she didn't.

"I wanted to close my eyes and merge our arms and see if I
could feel the
Blondies Little Book Life
Sep 17, 2014 Blondies Little Book Life rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC for an honest review.

"You’re leaving me for the only boy who’ll ever have your heart.” A gorgeous smile broke across her face, and she leaned into my ear. “He’s my boy, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have room for a man."

The first word to come to mind after reading this, AMAZING! Kenny and Slaydes story was heartbreaking, beautiful, passionate and HOT! I absolutely love this series. First we get Derek (who is my absolute favorite), then Patrick and now Slayde. Seriously?! I do
  • Unblocked - Episode Three (Timber Towers, #3)
  • Take Down (Billionaire's Club: New Orleans #3)
  • Taz (G-Man, #4)
  • SEX Unlimited: Volume 3 (Unlimited, #3)
  • Wild Hyacinthe
  • Chains
  • Dead Serious (Hard Rock Roots, #6)
  • When Faults Collide (Faultlines #1)
  • Hindrance (The Excess, #3)
  • Unbound (The Pentagon Group, #2)
  • The Mind (The Reluctant Romantics, #1.5)
  • Tear Asunder: Box Set
  • Yours Completely (Reign #2)
  • Pure Punishment
  • A letto con il nemico (Trilogia del Nemico, #1)
  • Unexpected Protector (Isthmus Alliance, #2)
  • Let It Go (The Do Over, #3)
  • Finding Bliss (Bliss, #4)
Tia Louise is a former journalist, world-traveler, and collector of beautiful men (who inspire ALL of her stories... *wink*)---turned wife, mommy, and novelist.

It's possible she has a slight truffle addiction. And she will never look at a family restroom the same way again.

ONE TO HOLD (Derek + Melissa) kicks off the series by introducing the "lead" couple and all their friends, who appear in later
More about Tia Louise...

One to Hold (9 books)
  • One to Hold (One to Hold, #1)
  • One to Keep (One to Hold, #2)
  • One to Protect (One to Hold, #3)
  • One to Leave (One to Hold, #5)
  • One to Save (One to Hold, #6)
  • One to Chase (One to Hold, #7)
  • One to Take (One to Hold, #8)
  • One Immortal

“he did occasionally hold me down and fuck me hard from behind. It was rough and violent, and I usually felt it the next day. Those were also the nights I came the hardest and glowed the longest, so I guess I was as twisted as he was.” 2 likes
“I just finished this novel about a guy with no voice. It was really hot.” 1 likes