Start by marking “This Changes My Family and My Life Forever (The Spanners, #2)” as Want to Read:
This Changes My Family and My Life Forever (The Spanners, #2)

This Changes My Family and My Life Forever

(The Spanners #2)

Intrigued by multiple timelines, aliens, psi skills, romance and planetary change? Clara and the alien "Band" are back in Volume II of "The Spanners Series." The Many Worlds Collective makes its presence officially known in 2012 to Dr. Clara Ackerman Branon, their chosen first liaison, in Volume I, "This Changes Everything." We pick up her story in Volume II, "This Changes ...more
Published April 1st 2014 by Sally Ember, Ed.D.

To ask other readers questions about This Changes My Family and My Life Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about This Changes My Family and My Life Forever

Start your review of This Changes My Family and My Life Forever (The Spanners, #2)
Peggy
May 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Clara Ackerman Branon is back, and earths transition continues.

I actually read Vol I and Vol II back to back, so for me it was like I'm reading one continuous book. I think though that one would need to read Vol I really to fully understand what is going to happen.

In this volume, we get introduced more to Clara's family (they are a large family!) who all get interviewed about how they experienced it all (when the news first broke, what changed for them, any difficulties, what are th
Brenda
May 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
I found this to book to be a very imaginative and creative story. Ms. Ember's Jewish faith shines through her characters in this book. This is the first I have read from the series and I found the uses of telepathy within her characters and the plot interesting. I love to read sci-fi and fantasy and this is the real deal. Although I disagree with the cover art. As someone who has dabbled with Poser and Daz, those characters on the cover give me the willies. No offense!

I received this from the a
John Betts
Jul 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this following on from book 1, book 1 give the groundwork so you really get into book 2 quickly and understand what is going on from the very beginning, if I had more time to spare, this is a book I would have read cover to cover non stop.
Aly
Jan 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book helps me to understand book 1 better. I enjoyed this book more. I got introduced to more of Clara's family in this book. There are many people in this family. I think you should check out this series. * I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review*
Sally Ember
Sally Ember adds another Volume to sci-fi/ romance/ paranormal/ multiverse/ utopian/ speculative fiction unique books for young and new adults as well as adults of The Spanners Series with This Changes My Family and My Life Forever. Ebooks on Smashwords, nook, Kindle/Amazon, Kobo and iBooks; paperbacks on CreateSpace and Amazon. Excerpts here and more on her website: http://www.sallyember.com/blog Seek reviewers! Please read excerpts, comment, request full copy from author for review. https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...
Carlos Santos
Farhan Ali
Mar 15, 2015
Amberle Husbands
Apr 08, 2015
Sally Ember, Ed.D., has been passionate about writing since she was nine years old. She’s won prizes for her poetry, stories, songs and plays. She began meditation in her teens. Now, Sally delights fans of paranormal and romance by blurring the lines between fact and fiction in a multiverse of multiple timelines, often including exciting elements of utopian science fiction and Buddhism.

You can li

The Spanners (3 books)
  • This Changes Everything (The Spanners, #1)
  • This Is/Is Not the Way I Want Things to Change (The Spanners Series, Volume 3)