Start by marking “Stone Cold (Iron Tornadoes MC #1)” as Want to Read:
Stone Cold (Iron Tornadoes MC #1)

Stone Cold

(Iron Tornadoes MC #1)

Lisa Mayfield returns home from law school to a dead brother and a former lover she no longer recognizes.
Brian Hatcher, her brother’s best friend, dropped out of the police academy. Instead of working with Lisa’s brother to bring down organized crime, he became a full-patched member of the Iron Tornadoes, an outlaw motorcycle club, the very one that may have caused her br
Published March 31st 2014 by Lady O Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Stone Cold, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stone Cold

Sana
Oh no no no guys. Sunny is mad at this shit thing that actually somehow got published??? And you know what else??? PEOPLE actually like this "Brian" guy, the oh so hot love interest?? He is a complete fucking dick. An abusive mother fucking bastard. I hate him and I hate pathetic Lisa who cannot resist his dickery --> this is now a word, and lets herself get humiliated continuously in front of Brian's dickhead "brothers." She also fucking desperate for Brian and let's him do whatever he wants ...more
Jinx
May 22, 2014 rated it did not like it
I can't even put into words how utterly stupid Lisa was. She repeatedly let Brian humiliate her in front of his "brothers" without repercussion. Instead she rewards his disrespect with sex.

What is it with Heroines who continually allow themselves to be treated worthless. When does the disrespect stop being a sexy alpha trait and start becoming abuse. Call a spade a spade and stop sugar coating the malevolence in which these women are treated with.
Judy
Mintcola
Dec 29, 2014 rated it did not like it
I'm sorry but this book made me angry, not just disappointed. First of all, the heroine is one super big desperate SLUT. The girl is pathetic with a capital P. First of all, she sees Brian and even after he acts like a jerk with her countless times, she acts like an obedient bitch in heat. The girl had no self esteem no respect for the guy she was supposed to be dating with (while at the same time making out frequently with Brian who apparently had no problem with her dating someone else and cal ...more
Lustful Literature
Sep 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
**JOSIE'S REVIEW**

Stone Cold by Olivia Rigal is the first book I have read by this author, but once I saw the title had an MC in it, I was sold. Stone Cold is a short read about 124 pages. I wish it was a little longer so we got more story and more character development with more intensity. I love when books with these themes are more intense but what we do get is a bit of mystery to this story. There are little clues that are given throughout the story which made it not only enjoyable but also
Melissa Mendoza
May 19, 2015 rated it liked it
Received a copy in exchange for an honest review

“Watching him touching me is overwhelming. My eyes are glued on his hands, and I forget everything. My mouth is open, but I’ve stopped breathing.”

3 stars. This book was okay overall. I had a love hate relationship with Lisa, the main character. The story was good, I think the characters just left me wanting more.

Brian Hatcher, her brother’s bes
Shaly
Aug 04, 2015 rated it did not like it
This was my first read by this author and I have to admit that I was very disappointed.  First and foremost this book ends on a damn CLIFFHANGER and anyone who has read my past reviews will know how much I absolutely detest those, especially when the reader isn't warned ahead of time. Sighs....

Then we have Brian and Lisa who have to be two of the most weirdest characters I have ever read about. Lisa is a damn idiot, not to mention pushover if I ever read about one, she's the one. I understand sh
Cocktails and Books
This started off so well, but then it seemed like we were rushed along with certain plot points so we could get to a rather unfulfilling ending. Obviously, there was a lot of history between Brian and Lisa, but it was hard to believe they could pick things up the way they did with the time and current events between them. I'm moving on to the second book, but only to see if I can get more out of this couple's story by reading both.
Janice Somers
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Really great story. Safe read

Two friends, that are also neighbors , come back from war and go to the police academy. One drops out two weeks before finals and graduation. The other graduates and joins the police task force. Two years later one is an Iron Tornadoes M C member and the other us dead.
The story has just the right amount of mystery suspense and love to keep you interested..
Olivia Gerdy
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
J'ai bien aimé cette jolie histoire. Je ne me suis pas ennuyée une minute en lisant ce livre !
Melann
Sep 22, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Arghhh, l'histoire ne se termine pas à la fin du livre, je suppose qu'il faut enchaîner le 2ème à la suite.
Livre toujours aussi court, c'est dommage ça gagnerait à être plus développé.
L'héroïne a des tendances un peu cruche, ne supporte pas le comportement du héros mais tombe dans ses bras à chaque fois (tout en fleurtant avec un autre). Le mariage de la mère tombe comme un cheveu sur la soupe, je ne vois pas trop l'intérêt.
Shana
Jul 31, 2014 rated it liked it
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
After completing , I was not sure what I was going to write in my review.
It took me quite some time to really put my thoughts on paper. When I first read the blurb I thought to myself, this sounds very exciting and as such I could not wait to sink my teeth into this book.

The premise was good, but for some reason I just could not connect with the main characters. The story did not pull me in as I expected it to. I continued reading because there were questions that I needed answers to, but unfort
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
May 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review by: Melanie
(4 stars)

A short (took me a little over an hour to read) fast moving story of what happens when Lisa gets called home after her cop brother gets killed on a job. Lisa also has to deal with the discovery that her first love; her brothers best friend and should have been colleague, left the police academy and has joined the Iron Tornadoes MC; the town's criminal bikers who, she believes, may have had something to do with her brother's death.

No one is talking though, an admirer i
Jenny Brightman Harris
Apr 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received this as an ARC for an honest review. Holy cow is this book good. This book is about Lisa and Brian and what they must fight to get what makes them happiest in life. Lisa comes home after finding out that her brother has been killed in the line of duty. Brian was Lisa's brothers best friend, they had lost touch over the years but when Lisa comes home for this Brian is there for her. He may not be able to be around her all the time but when it is important he is there. This book will be ...more
Jeanie V.
Apr 23, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads
3.5 Stars - BEWARE CLIFFHANGER!!! Can't wait for the next book!!! I know it's gonna be sooo good because there is soooo much that can happen to/with Lisa. I'm crossing my fingers for the underdog (Everest) cause I'm still holding a grudge with the way Brian treated Lisa at the drug store lol! I'm sure whatever the author writes in the second book will be great. I'm looking forward to reading it!
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Thanks Olivia for suggesting this book. I enjoyed it a lot, however Lisa annoyed me as well as Everest.

They suppose to be starting something and he just lets her go off with Brian and didn't even checkup on her.
And she, was with Everest and then just goes and sleeps with Brian...

This is not a good start for the next book. Can't wait to find out what is going to happen between these three people
Kim Hanback
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was ok
Big disappointment. I'm usually sold on most MC books but this was not a series I will finish. The hero was a cocky tool and the heroine was a spineless twit. One would think with Lisa going to law school she'd have a backbone but it totally disappeared when Brian decided to humiliate and disrespect her. Both were total losers in my opinion.
Rebecca Fitts
Apr 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great read! I give it 4.5 stars! I need more! It has everything I like and need in an MC book. Please do not rush the good parts in the next book...give more details. We readers like the hot, steamy scenes!!!
Sweet Daisey
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was ok
Short, strange and has a cliffhanger.
Mandi
Jul 05, 2017 rated it liked it
I hate headlines.....lol

I went into this book skeptical off of others reviews. I was ok but felt short and rushed at times. I wish Lisa could have been more tougher. I felt like she gave into Brian all the time. Sometimes I was like she's gonna do it because she makes a comment but then it's like nope. Lisa is studying to be a lawyer and she lives in New York. She has one more yr to go. Then she gets a phone call to come home to FL something has happened to her brother David. He had joined the m
Angie Wade
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A tantalizing beginning to the Iron Tornadoes MC!

Lisa and Brian have history. They grew up together, as friends and adopted cousins. Brian's best friend was Lisa's brother David. Lisa leaves FL for NY and college and law school. She is called home when David, a police officer is killed while undercover. The MC is hinted as holding some responsibility for David's death.
Lots of tension, exploring old and new relationships, good and bad meetings with the MC brothers and Lisa's head is spinning. Wh
Shelley
Not awful but not great either.

Lisa comes home because her brother is dead. Brian is her brothers best friend and her childhood sweetheart. However he has become involved in a motorcycle gang. The story doesn't have enough details or explain things enough, plus Brian isn't very nice to Lisa. This doesn't make you feel all good and mushy, and I know that real life isn't tied up in pretty bows, but this didn't even have any grit to it.

I liked it enough that I'd want to read the second one but I'
Anita Harris
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love MC books

I write this in a somber mood. I'm in this mood, because the book was an excellent walk into a MC. I am also in this mood because this book grabbed my heart and drained all the emotions possible out of it. But the worst is that as much as I love this book, I can't afford the next one, and I really want to read it. I guess I'll have to ask my husband if there is some way we can afford it, and fit it in to our budget for the month.
Boxy Frown
May 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Unexpected Read

This book was not what I was expecting. Since it was book 1 in the Tornadoes MC series I thought I would get more information about their club and the guys in it. This didn't happen, in fact through the heroine we learned more about the police and investigators than we did the guys in the MC.

It wasn't bad, it just isn't a MC book. Maybe that changes further in the series.
Célou Willins
J'ai été hyper surprise par ce livre ! J'avoue que je n'avais même pas fait attention au nombre de pages, et d'un coup : POUF ! C'est fini ! O.O mais pourquoi as-tu fait ça Olivia ??? Tout s'est passé très vite dans ce tome 1, et en même temps, l'intrigue était tout juste bien en place pour nous faire dévorer les pages l'unes après l'autres. Bref, j'ai bien apprécié ce tome 1 et j'espère que la suite sera tout aussi sympathique ;)
Eva Wade
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read

This was a interesting biker read. Lisa is in school to be a lawyer until she gets a call that her brother was murdered. How she goes home and sees her first love but he's now a biker for the same gang that is brother was trying to take down. The problem no matter how much she wants to hate him she can't help but love him.
Debra Phiri
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This is my first book by Olivia Rigal and I was very happy to read it! The characters are well thought out and the read was smooth! It was a quick but great read!

Lisa is smart, fun and full of strength! Her description is wonderful and I give praise to Olivia for making Lisa a curvy girl!

Well done and I can’t wait to read the next book in the Iron Tornadoes MC series!
Ted Tayler
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was ok
"Strictly for bikers"

A story with no conclusion containing caricatures of all the characters supposedly associated with a motorcycle gang. Not a very good sentence, but on a par with the book I've just read. I'm certain it will find a bunch of readers who will lap this up. I won't be hunting down the rest of the series.
Celaena
Feb 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Lisa and Brian get 3 little stars.
The story is OK a brilliant idea that was not very well written out. I was sometimes so angry at Lisa I wanted to scream. The book ends in a cliffhanger so I am very tempted to read the second book. Because honestly I have more questions than answers right now.
An OK book.
  • Burning Desire (Condemned Angels MC, #1)
  • I'll Be Damned (Anna Wolfe #1)
  • Obsession and Sacrifice (The Alaskan Heart Saga, #2)
  • Savage Heart (Savages MC, #0.5)
  • Following Your Heart (Love Conquers All #1)
  • Knight Fall
  • Used
  • Chaos Abounds (Soldiers of Chaos, #1)
  • Devil's Girl (Dust Bowl Devils MC #1)
  • Senior Year Bites (The Clanless, #1)
  • Blood of Cupids (The Blood of Cupids MC #1)
  • Wild Heart (Wild Heart, #1)
  • Craving Caroline (Star Crossed Lovers #1)
  • Dreams of Perfection (Dreams Come True, #1)
  • Undercover (Winged Enemy MC, #1)
  • Prodigal Son (Savage Sons Motorcycle Club, #2)
  • The Coven (The Crystal Coast Series 1)
  • Ink (Haven Series, #1)
Olivia Rigal started publishing short novels in 2013 as an indie.
The story she tells stand alone.
However her characters often meet so you can run into them again in several stories.

Some of her books can be found in French, German, Portuguese, Italian and Spanish.

Iron Tornadoes MC (9 books)
  • Cold Burn (Iron Tornadoes MC #2)
  • Cold Fusion (Iron Tornadoes MC, #3)
  • Hot Pursuit (An Iron Tornadoes MC Romance #4)
  • Hot Mess (An Iron Tornadoes MC Romance Book 5)
  • White Hot (The Iron Tornadoes MC Book 6)
  • Bumpy Ride (Iron Tornadoes MC Romance Book 7)
  • Tornado Warning (The Iron Tornadoes MC Book 8)
  • Storm Advisory (Iron Tornadoes MC Romance Book 9)