Start by marking “Knock Out (Reynolds Security, #3)” as Want to Read:
Knock Out (Reynolds Security, #3)

Knock Out

(Reynolds Security #3)

A Reynolds Security Novel
This is a stand alone novel but does contain spoilers to the Book 1 in the Series 'Morning After'.

Jace Carpenter is admittedly gun shy about women these days and a woman who works for him is completely off limits. But there is something about the feisty little boxer that keeps him coming back to the ring night after night.

Lou Santiago has less t
Published March 23rd 2014

To ask other readers questions about Knock Out, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knock Out

Jen_C
I really wanted to love this book. It has the makings for a great story but a few issues keep it from being 5 star. First the dialogue seems unnecessarily formal/stilted due to lack of using contractions. "I am" is used A LOT. “I am not terrified. I am cautious,” she said indignantly. I don’t love you. I am not capable of love. This won't bother everyone but it doesn't flow well for me.

Second the book really needs a proofreader and professional editor. There are some issues that spellcheck can'
Cyndi Hackett
Aug 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great story. It was nice to see a bada$$ chick for a change. But Lou did have her demons to overcome and Jace was right there to help her. I enjoy reading this one and I like the added sweetness by adding a dog to the mix.
Theodora Catalina
Sep 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Knock out

My thoughts (Theo): “Knock out” is more of a story that does not rush you, until you are ready to take it all at once.
Lou is not normal anymore. She served for the country, she got a lot of baggage and now she’s working at a private security firm. Seems alright, doesn’t it? Well, not really. She gets watched every practicing night by her boss – Jace. She does not know all of that, but she gets attracted to him at some point.
It was funny how Jace was trying to woo her and she was like –
Tonileg
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was ok
Mystery romance series set around the crazy that is attracted to the Reynold's Security company's personnel.
Reynolds is owned in part by the ex-military Jace Carpenter who has never been in love although he has a sexy hot southern accent and is described often as a giant blond god. Jace finds lust and then love with the feisty ex-military hot Latina, Miss Lou Santiago. The stalker tendencies of Jace is off putting and more then a little creepy, but he does save Lou from being troubled by disturb
Downward dog
May 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
KNOCKOUT is an exciting story with many interesting chacacters. Lou works for Jace's security company. She is a woman with secrets and is afraid of relationships and love. Jace first notices Lou while she is working out in the company gym and from that moment, he can't stay away from her. Although Lou is attracted to Jace, she continually tries to push him away. There is a lot of action included in this story as they try to solve a case they are working on. I found myself rooting for Jace and Lo ...more
Lesley Koke DeWig
Jun 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was pleasantly surprised with this book. Lou is assigned to work security detail at her job. She is definitely hesitant. Seeing as Lou has her own demons. When she encounters her boss Jace Carpenter the last thing she expects is to get involved. They are both against relationships. But the more time the two spend they can't deny that they are willing to give it a shot. Lou slowly starts to reveal her haunted past and much to her surprise Jace isn't running for the hills.
Rebecca Fitts
Jul 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Strong, independent, head strong, beautiful, and secure...great characteristics to describe Lou. She is fierce, yet also scared of her past. I love this book because you fall in love with the characters. Witty and humor is how the dialogue is read, which will have you laughing hard. Action packed with a side a steamy romance! Oh LA LA!
Kerry
Jun 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story! Lou was a great heroine, and I loved how she worked to overcome her past. Jace was great as well, and it was nice seeing the two come together. This book had lots of action so I wasn't bored. My one main complaint was the lack of punctuation and grammatical errors. These things usually don't bother me too much, but I'm not sure this author had ever heard of a comma!
Kim Fowler
Jun 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book

Loved this book

this was a great read. funny and romantic plus exciting wrapped up in one great book. look forward to reading more

Dena
Feb 08, 2015 rated it liked it
it should be 3 1/2 stars
It's a good book, needs some editing, but the overall story was good. A little confusing at times on who was speaking, but again editing could adjust it
Necey
Jun 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Nice Romance!

I really enjoy reading books from new and upcoming authors! She did a good job with this one! definitely recommend!
Shannon Godwin
Jun 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! It had lots of action, and great writing. I liked it bc Lou was not weak and dependent on anyone but she wasn't a rude or man person. would love to see more of these books.
Brandi Goodman
Jul 07, 2015
Mary
May 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Honky Tonk (Honky Tonk, #1)
  • The Bedroom Business
  • Scandalous (Red Hot Private Eye, #1)
  • Double Dippin' (Rope 'n Ride ON, #1)
  • Enemy Outside (Unseen Enemy, #2)
  • No More Running
  • In Zach's Arms (Once A Marine Always A Marine, #1)
  • Four Sides of a Triangle
  • Mace (Lighthouse Security Investigations #1)
  • Dirty Truths
  • Beyond The Boardroom (Dynasties: The Elliotts #12)
  • Storm Warning (Security Specialists International #4)
  • Over the Line (Redemption, #1)
  • Billionaire Bodyguard (Billionaire Bodyguard, #1)
  • Obsession
  • The Taming (Black Thunder, #1)
  • Deceiving the Protector (Resurrection, #2)
  • Silver Fire (Guardians, #2)

Reynolds Security (3 books)
  • Morning After (Reynolds Security, #1)
  • Second Chances (Reynolds Security, #2)