Start by marking “Dex T-Rex: The Mischievous Little Dinosaur” as Want to Read:

Dex T-Rex: The Mischievous Little Dinosaur

Dex is a mischievous little dinosaur who runs around creating havoc. He kicks! He smashes! He shreds! until he realizes that his rambunctious actions have devastating effects to the animals and the forest. He resolves to make things right, and sets out ...
Paperback
Published July 23rd 2014 by Stan Lee's Kids Universe (first published July 21st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Dex T-Rex, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dex T-Rex

karen
Jul 24, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: kiddiwinx, netgalley
oh, look, i read another picture book. stop frowning at me! i'll be a grown up LATER. i didn't even really mean to request it, i just saw that widdle dinosaur on the cover and said "awww," and before i knew it, my finger was on that "request" button without my even being aware of it! honest! but come on, doesn't this story sound like one i should be reading?

photo DSC08831_zpsef48a355.jpg

Dex is a mischievious little dinosaur who runs around creating havoc. He kicks! He smashes! He shreds! Until he realizes that his rambunctu
Susan
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A delightful book about a young dinosaur enjoying his day. What does he do to enjoy it? After something happens, he decides that he needs to play a different. Why? Is it a better way?

The picture book story is written for young children. It's a great story that can give parents and little children a chance to talk about the little "Dex's behavior."

Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book free from the author/publisher. I was not obliged to write a favorable review, or even any review at all. T
Kristi Betts
Jul 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Dex is an adorable blue T-Rex who is a very typical boy, even if he is a dinosaur. He plows through the grass tearing up everything he can find just for fun.In this delightful and very colorful story told in rhyme we see the devastation Dex is causing to the world around him, with nary a care. When he head butts a tree and "out fell a caterpillar, as dazed as it could be" Dex realizes the trouble he has caused. He decides to change his ways and repair what he has broken. He changes his attitude ...more
DelAnne Frazee
Tags: Fantasy
Overall Rating: 4.5 Very Good
Reviewed For: NetGalley
Reviewer: DelAnne

Dex T-Rex really was a mischievous little dinosaur. Never wondering about what he was doing so long as it was fun. Until the day he goes a bit too far and realizes what his carelessn
Wayne McCoy
Jul 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: childrens
I don't usually read a lot of picture books, but when I saw 'Dex T-Rex: The Mischievous Little Dinosaur' and that it was being published by Stan Lee's Kids Universe, I just couldn't resist. The bright cover and great dino design by Katya Bowser drew me right in.

Dex is indeed a mischievous T-Rex. He wanders around destroying things for fun. He hasn't a care in the world leaving destruction in his wake, until, one day, his destruction has a consequence. Will Dex change his ways? Can he repair the
Storywraps
Jul 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The adorable (although quite naughty) little T-Rex does manage to capture your heart. He loves to play, act ferocious and is a drama-king indeed. His escapades, although fun to him, turn out to be quite destructive to the world around him. He breaks, smashes, kicks and grabs at his environment as he is gaming but his idea of fun leaves a path of chaos and devastation behind him.

Then little T-Rex, through a careless incident involving a poor innocent caterpillar, has an epiphany that makes him c
Mary Prado
Jul 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
CBZ book review for--

Written by Katya Bowser

Dex is a dinosaur but not just any dinosaur. He's a blue T-Rex who is a bit hyperactive.His excessive energy and mischievousness gets into too much trouble. He is on a destructive path destroying every thing in his path. When Dex's behavior causes him to injure a poor little caterpillar. This causes Dex to feel horrible and very sorry. Dex tries to fix his mistakes including his friendship with the little cater
Julee
Dex, T-Rex is mischievously enjoying life to its fullest without a thought or care to how his actions affect the things and creatures around him until he injures a little caterpillar. Filled with remorse, Dex begins to undo all the foolish things he has done attempting to make amends. He has learned an important life lesson-never harm anything.

Dex, T-Rex is a rhyming picture book that preschoolers will enjoy and hopefully learn a good lesson from Dex.
Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer*
This book was really cute. Carmine and I read this on the iPad and he enjoyed "turning" the pages. It was our first kid e-book and I hope it's not the last. We loved watching dex fix his mistakes they were so clever fix it's.
Beth
It gets a star for being associated with Stan Lee, but I found this book preachy, so for me, it's only 2 stars.
Melissa
Jul 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review.

This was a cute and fun book. My boys loved it and had me reread it twice! The illustrations are great and the story was cute!
Lisa
Jul 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
very cute. it is a book to show children that bad things have consequences and good things are preferred.
Danny
Jan 25, 2015
Amanda McCrae
rated it did not like it
Jun 17, 2016
Mely Rodz
May 23, 2015
Danielle Santiago
Apr 29, 2016
Katya is currently a Freelance Story Artist and Illustrator. She currently works doing animatics, designs and assets for Epipheo Studios. In January of 2013 she worked temporarily as a Storyboard Artist at DisneyToons Studios. Her other work includes storyboarding for various live action commercials, illustrating for children’s books, and creating character designs, logos and illustrations for var ...more