Start by marking “Hawk (Sons of Sangue, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hawk (Sons of Sangue, #2)

Hawk

(Sons of Sangue #2)

Kaleb “Hawk” Tepes, as president of the Sons of Sangue and descendant of Vlad III, needs to keep his head focused on club business. Trouble is someone wants to divest him of it for a crime he committed against his vampire predecessors. He can’t afford distractions, especially those that come in the form of a five-foot-two sprite named Suzi, who once belonged to his nephew. ...more
Published May 27th 2014 by self-published (first published May 19th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Hawk, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hawk

Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
Hawk is book two in the Sons of Sangue series by Patricia A. Rasey.

What’s better than an MC romance? Well, one thats full of vampires.

So I wasn’t sure if I'd like this second book in the series. I had a lot of issues with book one, Viper, but it turns out I thoroughly enjoyed this installment. I couldn’t put Hawk down and read it in one day. It was entertaining and the vampire MC aspect worked, now that I understand the dynamics.

With Kaleb and Suzi their romance took center stage to the suspe
Kimberly Rocha~ Book Obsessed Chicks
Utter turmoil in the land of the Sons of Sangue. Kane is no longer MC president and he is off Lord knows where with Cara. With the murder of two of their own, new president Kaleb needs to sort out who is responsible and quick. They all believe the evil Rosalee is behind it all with someone close aiding her in her efforts.

Devastated with the deaths of his brethren Kaleb is thrown for a loop when Suzi reappears after six months away. Suzi had to leave, there was no other choice for her. It was kil
Lily
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: paranormal, vampires
Vampires in a biker gang.....sounds ridiculous but honestly, the first chapter hooked me and I saw the potential.

I don't like MC novels for their sexism, vulgarity, and the huuuge false sense of superiority and importance that a club of grown men have. (view spoiler)

I don't like a lot of PNR vampire books because the Vampires tend to be uptight, old fashioned, an
Twilla
Apr 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hawk was even better than Viper. A must read!!!
Sandy
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hawk, Book 2 in the Sons of Sangue series was outstanding! Ms. Rasey continues the story of a vampire motorcycle club with Kaleb "Hawk" Tepes and Suzi a retired donor from the club. Secrets and misunderstandings have kept them apart but the desire and want for each other draw them closer. The storyline has tons of action, mayhem, vampire politics, blood and scorching sex. "Hawk" is the classic paranormal romance but has elements that make it different then the "cookie-cutter" vampire stories tha ...more
Deana-Coffee, Books, Life Blog
Jealousy, rage, lust and mayhem, Ms. Rasey intensely delivers a novel that sets her apart in vampire romance.

Hawk seems to have all the problems of his world falling on his shoulders. Complete chaos is hitting the Sons of Sangue MC in more ways than one. A rival motorcycle club forgets their place. Losing beloved, loyal brothers to an enemy and Viper is missing. The one thing that will set Hawk over the edge just walked through the door. Hawk can’t keep his head straight with the brunette beauty
Michelle Leah Olson
Our Review, by LITERAL ADDICTION's Pack Alpha - Chelle:
*Copy gifted by the author in exchange for an honest review

After thoroughly enjoying Viper (book #1), I was more than excited for the release of Hawk. Especially because Kaleb grabbed my attention in book #1 and made me want to know more...

Hawk picks up where Viper left off, but I believe it can be read well as standalone. I would personally recommend reading the books in order - Viper and then Hawk - but if you're unable, you will be able t
Janet Rodman
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Vampires, motorcycles and romance, this book has it all. Patricia Rasey continues her Sons of Sangue series with Hawk. Kaleb "Hawk" Tepes is now the leader of the Sons after his twin Viper steps down as president of the club and someone is trying to kill him. As Hawk and the other club members try to find out who and why someone is trying to kill him,Suzi, a donor, who has been in love with Hawk for a long time, now becomes a target of the killer as well.

I thought Viper was outstanding and could
Michelle Boone
May 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved Viper, but Ms. Rasey took it up a notch in Hawk which shocked me. I wasn't sure how she could do that, but she did. I wasn't a lover of Hawk, in fact I was mad at him lol. By the middle of this book I was completely in love with him and cheering "Go Hawk". Now, I will say I've claimed one of the Sons "Gypsy" as MINE, however, Ms. Rasey is going to have to redeem him in his book. I have complete faith she will do so beautifully. The woman is an absolutely wonderful writer, and truly amaze ...more
Jamie ~ Bad Boy Inspector
You can't get much hotter than a Vampire and Biker all rolled up in one sexy bad a$$ package. Hawk is about as sexy as they come and Suzi was a great match for him. Another great story in a series that I am really enjoying. Patricia writes great action packed sexy-as-sin romances and I really can't wait to read more from her.
Elizabeth H.
This book was awesome! If you thought Viper was hot, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet! Kaleb, aka Hawk, is the new president of the Sons of Sangue motorcycle club. He is a six-foot-four inch muscle bound, tattoo clad vampire with an ego the size of Texas. And, unfortunately, has a bulls eye on his back from killing a primordial (a very old, very powerful vampire) which is against vampire law and punishable by death. Kaleb killed the primordial to save his brother, Kane and Cara, Kane’s mate. This prim ...more
May 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Hawk is the second book in the Sons of Sangue series and I truly enjoyed it. It picks up from where Viper left off and just keeps on rolling with some unbelievable surprises.
Kaleb “Hawk” Tepes is now the president of his MC after his brother Viper stepped down. It’s not smooth sailing for Hawk as president; there is still someone out to get the Sons of Sangue or more specifically Hawk himself! Kaleb tries to focus on the person that is after him and his new responsibilities as President. As thin
Stephanie Marshall
May 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After the sentence was handed down to Viper to step down as President after he broke the rules of the club, Hawk(Kaleb), Kane's twin, stepped up from Vice President to become President. This book starts approximately six months after Viper stepped down. After stepping down Kane and Cara disappeared and no one in the MC had known where they had gone, but knew after time they would come back.

Throughout this book we get to learn a lot more about the history between Hawk and Suzi. They have a love a
Kim
Apr 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: mc, paranormal
Well what can I say I liked the idea of vampires and bikers enough I went on with the second in the series hoping to like it more, well I liked it a little more. Of course that would probably have something to do with going ahead and skimming the annoying repetitive inner thoughts of both Kaleb and Suzi after realizing it was going to be like the first book.

I really didn't like either one of them for the entire first half of the book, so until about halfway I skipped whole pages unless it had s
Sheryl
May 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 of the Sons of Sangue book series by author Patricia Rasey. I thought book 1 was great and Patricia Reasy did not let me down with book 2.

Kaleb is now the president of the MC group, Sons of Sangue, since Kane was ousted as president for breaking the rules of the group. Some one wants him dead after 2 of his guys are killed but there are no leads and a pretty little blood donor is taking up too much of his mind lately.

Suzi has loved Kaleb for years but after the 1 time they were to
t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog
Short Review

Love this series! Takes my love for MC novels and mixes it was my love for paranormal romances and vampires and comes out with one heck of a story. Hawk is the second in this series and so far each book gets better and better. I can't wait for book 3. The Alpha vamps are everything you could want in a main character with their bad boy attitude and biker ways. The heroines are personable and not completely pushovers.

I would highly recommend this series gave ita 5 stars and a don't mi
Bobbie Jo
Sep 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
I am so glad I downloaded this book after reading Viper. While I liked Viper's story and character, I thought the story was a bit "slow" at times. I did however like it enough to purchase Hawk. I was a bit surprised at how short a story Hawk was compared to Viper but Hawk really kicked it up a notch. The book was a great pace and a great story. I look forward to spending more time with the sons and their mates - wanted or not ;)
Casey
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-books
I got the box set of the first three books in this series. I won't lie and say I didn't giggle when I read it was about vampire bikes...but I'm glad I picked it up! I had a lot of fun with these characters. The MC part of the books weren't exactly what you think of when you read about MC's (I mean the serious hard ass/scary type of guys) but it wasn't a big deal to me. I really liked the guys and girls in all three books.
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm really enjoying this series. I didn't really expect Kaleb "Hawk" to be open to loving Suzi, let alone ever wanting to take a mate, but as the story moves along you can see a subtle change in his attitude. I loved getting to see Kane and Cara again and see how they are doing as mates. I'm really looking forward to seeing how Gypsy is going to handle his situation in the next book.
iliana G
Jun 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
tottally loved this book!!!

i have to say there were times i so wanted to kick kaleb and i was pissed at him and other times i just wanted to be in his bed!

a hot vampire MC book!!!!
Stacy McKitrick
Jun 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Didn't see that end coming. Sexy and suspenseful and filled with some hot-hot-hot vampires, this book is as good (if not better) than "Viper." Yum, yum, yum!
Melinda
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I'm still not sold on this series but it's growing on me. I can't stand the macho bullshit or how misogynistic the male characters are and how they treat the females like dirt. I just cannot respect any man who treats a woman like crap ever.

I thought Kaleb aka Hawk was a giant dickhole for the way he treated Suzi and his attitude towards all women which was they are only good for sex and feeding. He's a vampire.

Ten years ago, Kaleb took Suzi's virginity and walked away from her because he was f
Eva Millien
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As president of the Sons of Sangue MC, Kaleb ‘Hawk’ Tepes needs to keep his head focused on club business. Trouble is someone wants to divest him of it for a crime he committed against his vampire predecessors, so he can’t afford distractions, especially those that come in the form of a sprite named Suzi who once belonged to his nephew. Suzi has tried to the past behind her but the one man she yearns for believes her to be nothing but cold-hearted. Rushing to his side when his life is threatened ...more
Debra
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Waiting for love

Suzie has loved and hated Kaleb for ten years, partly due to a misunderstanding. Kaleb is attracted to Suzie but can’t see past her relationship with his nephew ten years ago.

The vampires in this MC are all very different and I enjoy learning more about the individuals in each book in this series. I’m looking forward to the next book to see who Tamara ends up with.
Vicki
Liked this one but it seemed a little slow at times. Kaleb was hating on Suzie then he wasn't. Someone is trying to kill Kaleb and Wheezer and Red Dot are beheaded. Grayson accidentally lets Tamara drink his blood and she changes. It really was a good read. at the end I can't wait to read #3 Gypsy.
Carol Rambo
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome vampire

This book contains a lot of action with vampires revenge and romance with a surprise visit at the end. What a great story. I can't wait to read the next in the series
Coleen
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series!!!
Jackie Woodland
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better
Laura Wolf
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
loved it! already reading gypsy.
Karja26
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVE!!!!!

Absolutely loving this series!!! Hawk is s great continuation to Viper, the chemistry between Kaleb and Suzy is burning up lol.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Savage (The Healer #3)
  • Predator's Serenade (Gemini Island Shifters, #2)
  • Aden (Vampires in America, #7)
  • Eternal Blood (Mark of the Vampire, #2.5)
  • Exquisite Danger (Iron Horse, MC #2)
  • Pure Blooded (Jessica McClain, #5)
  • Blane (Blood and Sex, #3)
  • Gabriel
  • Thomas's Choice (Scanguards Vampires, #8)
  • Sex and the Single Vamp
  • Wicked Waves (Solsti Prophecy #2)
  • Show the Fire (Signal Bend, #6)
  • The Last True Vampire (Last True Vampire, #1)
  • Covert Seduction

Sons of Sangue (7 books)
  • Viper (Sons of Sangue, #1)
  • Gypsy (Sons of Sangue, #3)
  • Rogue (Sons of Sangue, #4)
  • Xander (Sons of Sangue, #5)
  • Ryder (Sons of Sangue, #6)
  • Wolf (Sons of Sangue, #7)