Start by marking “Falling Sky (Blue Phoenix, #2)” as Want to Read:
Falling Sky (Blue Phoenix, #2)

Falling Sky

(Blue Phoenix #2)

Sky’s world turned upside down when she met rock star Dylan Morgan, and exploded when she discovered his hidden past.

Four months after Sky learns Dylan’s devastating secret, she’s trying to piece her life back together. Without an explanation from Dylan, Sky has no choice but to try and forget him.

Dragged back into the life he ran from, Dylan continues to spiral downwards
Published June 10th 2014 (first published June 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Falling Sky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling Sky

Start your review of Falling Sky (Blue Phoenix, #2)
Coco.V
Jul 25, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 Blue Phoenix Box Set (Books 1 -3) is FREE on Amazon today (7/25/2019)! 🎁
Shania Tasker
Jun 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
After a lot of back and forth, Dylan and Sky finally made it!
Sky had a lot of problems with Dylan's fame and lifestyle, which is understandable, but they broke up then made up so many times it was hard to keep up.
However, I did enjoy this book, much like the first one.
The Blue Phoenix group are a bit rough around the edges, but they are a cool group and I look forward to reading the rest of their books :)
❤ Bibi ❤
Blue Phoenix reviews
Summer Sky ❤❤❤❤ here
Falling Sky ❤❤❤ See below!
Unplugged ❤❤❤ here
Rising ❤❤❤❤❤ here
Reverb ❤❤❤❤❤ here
Forever Sky ❤❤❤ here

Summer Sky left on a really dark and heavy cliff-hanger. Luckily, I read these books years after the series finished, so I didn’t have to wait to find out what happens next. I was quick to pick up this second instalment in the Blue Phoenix series, as I was very eager to find out what would happen after the accusation bomb were dropped.

Falling Sky picks up fou
Judy
This is the sequel to Summer Sky. After a cliff hanger split in the last book, Sky and Dylan are trying to make their way back together. The other band members are not really helping the situation, but Sky agrees to go on the road with Dylan as they try to figure out their life together. Then her best friend back in England is in a car accident and left in a coma and she is split between loyalties. Basically I like this couple and would like to see them finally settle down. It's a pretty quick r ...more
TSN ☮
A nice read. A bit heavy on the drama though.
Louise Seraphim Reviews
**I was extremely lucky to receive a copy of this book in exchange for an honest and fair review.**

Phew!! Here we are....Book two. An eagerly awaited sequel that was badly needed, to put straight the 100's of questions I had buzzing around from the end of Summer Sky. Anyone who has read Summer Sky knows how it ends, and how important it is to get hold of Falling Sky and find out what happened.
Summer Sky started Dylan and Sky's story. They crash into each other literally and find out just how ha
Jenn Green
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing

*****5- Lisa Swallow is BAD for my sanity -Stars*****
~this review may contain minor spoilers~

Why didn't I fight for Sky? I've asked myself the question over and over, and at the heart of why is fear. A fear of resurrecting the past I deny and pulling myself back down.
I'm scared of seeing hatred in the eyes of the girl who believed in the person I could be.

~Once again Lisa Swallow has done what she does best, she likes to do a little tap dance on my heart while I jump back and forth between screa
Stephanie Marshall
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Blue Phoenix series. It begins were the last one left us, with the future of Sky and Dylan looking non-existent. They are both suffering in their own worlds, but not knowing how to reconnect.
I love the characters in these books. Sky is the epitome of the small town, down to earth girl that has not had the easiest go at life, especially with her recent interactions with Dylan and the band Blue Phoenix. In just a matter of weeks her quiet, boring life was turned upsi
Gemma Weir
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Check out more of my reviews on my blog http://gemmareadstoomuchforittomenorm...

Falling Sky is book #2 in the Blue Phoenix Series.

I really enjoyed Summer Sky book #1 in this series, I loved how innocent and childlike Sky and Dylan’s relationship was in the start.

Falling Sky is definitely a much more mature sequel. The story is darker and much more jaded and weary than the first book.

I still really like both Sky and Dylan, which lets be honest is amazing because Dylan is an idiot!!!

I fee
Lindsey
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was ok
Lorie
Apr 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 STARS!

WOW! Lisa Swallow you have out done yourself with this one.
I loved Summer Sky, but OMG have you upped the ante in Falling Sky.

This is not what I was expecting. Here’s how I thought it would play out…. Sky and Dylan cross paths again, sparks immediately reignite (because what they had can’t be snuffed out forever), and after a bit of an adjustment period… boom they’re back together. I was expecting light and sweet again (because in all honesty Summer Sky was a lighter read for me)……..
Bing
Sep 21, 2014 rated it really liked it

I'm so glad I read this book because whatever complaints I had with Sky in the first book, she totally redeemed herself here. This one started four months after Summer Sky, when Dylan's tour ended. The long months of separation made Sky missed Dylan's persistent attention and constant affection, and made her reassess her own actions as well as her true feelings for him. I loved Sky here, which I couldn't say I felt in the first book.

Dylan's past as a young man with fame & fortune without any co
Kellie Maddox-Ward
Jul 07, 2014 rated it liked it

First off.. this is the second book. That means that there was a book #1. You HAVE to have read it before you read this… otherwise you will have no effing clue what is going.
So right. At the end of the first book there is some pretty darn heavy stuff that is revealed.
And not discussed. No explanations. As always with cliffhangers..

So book 2 jumps to 4 months later. Neither Dylan nor Sky has spoken to each other and everything has been left up in the air.
However Dylan comes home, an
Peggy
Jun 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I anxiously have been awaiting the conclusion of Sky and Dylan’s story. I wondered whether they could mature enough to overcome what would seem insurmountable issues from their pasts. Falling Sky answers those questions. In this book we finally get the answers to ‘did he’, ‘can she forgive’, and ‘how will they’. The characters in this book are so real - so human- that you forget you are reading about fictional people and events. I did laugh, I did cry, and I did my fair share of ranting at the c ...more
Siobhan Davis
Apr 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
I raced through this second installment, eager to know how things would end up for Sky and Dylan. I loved how both of them matured and developed as characters and how their relationship changed from being a sort of 'crutch' to a true partnership.

I still love this author's writing though there were parts of the dialog that felt unnatural. Personally, I believe she missed a couple of plot opportunities, especially with Lily and Sky's break-in. (Partly because I just don't want their story to end.
Copper
Apr 02, 2015 rated it liked it
After reading the first book I was excited to pick this second book up and get to the happily ever after...well it took way too long to get there in my opinion. This second book was much harder to read. It just seemed like some of the story line was contrived to make another book. I think that the first book could have fit Sky and Dylan’s whole story. Don't get me wrong I love their story just felt like it was overwritten a little. I would have eliminated some of the fluff. The second book was v ...more
Jan 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
There is more heartache for Dylan and Sky...in fact, it's one thing after another! At times, this story started to remind me of the 'Thoughtless Trilogy' in that just as things look like they're going OK for the couple, something else comes along to cause problems!

I did find myself a bit bored at times, I felt the story was dragging but it also spent time setting up the other books for the other band members, which I am interested to read. I liked Dylan and Sky and I like the authors writing sty
TereseDK
Jul 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
A bit more drawn out than the first one, but overall a very enjoyable read.
Julia
Oct 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved it even though I liked the first one a little bit more
Donadee's Corner
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: This is an adult read due to content
Falling Sky Blue Phoenix Series by Lisa Swallow Review 5/4/17
Can’t face another loss and the truth! ? ? !!!!
Sky's world turned upside down when she met rock star Dylan Morgan, and exploded when she discovered his hidden past. Four months after Sky learns Dylan's devastating secret, she's trying to piece her life back together. Without an explanation from Dylan, Sky has no choice but to try and forget him. Dragged back into the life he ran from, Dylan continues to spiral downwards as he copes wit
Luna Serenity

I got hooked in by the cliffhanger, but I will admit it, Falling Sky for me was more of an interesting read than Summer Sky. Maybe because there’s more going on and not just whether Sky and Dylan are going to sleep together. And her insecurities whether she belongs in his crazy rock star world.

Falling sky, again, I’m on the fence between 3 and 4 stars. There are some parts that were more 3 than 4 stars and vice versa. Or maybe, Rock-star romances aren’t my thing and since this is my first time r
Amanda
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was really looking forward to this book after the way the last one ended, you do need to read the first one before this one or you'll be confused. I was not disappointed, Lisa Swallow has a way of taking hold of all of my emotions and leaving me a jumbled mess (in the best way) while making me feel everything the characters are. I loved seeing Dylan and Sky grow as people and a couple as well as getting a glimpse at the struggles of the whole band. I most enjoyed getting a closer glimpse of Je ...more
Stephanie
Jun 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Falling Sky is the sequel to Summer Sky (Blue Phoenix Book 2). In Falling Sky, we continue Dylan and Sky's story, and find them both working through the fall-out of Lily's revelation and Sky finding out Dylans darkest secret. I love intrigue and was hoping that there would be more to the break-in at Sky's than basically a break-in, I was thinking Lily, stalker and all sorts, NO! I kep hoping for something mental to happen halfway through, but it didn't they worked with each other to work out the ...more
Sue Lilley
Apr 13, 2020 rated it liked it
It’s a while since I read the first book but I enjoyed the story of Sky and Dylan enough to buy the next in the series. I wasn’t as hooked this time as I wasn’t convinced enough happened to justify another whole book. I also got a bit irritated by how often they use each other’s names when there’s nobody else in the room. But I’m clearly in the minority. It’s well written and will appeal to anyone who likes to read about misunderstood rock-stars being saved by ordinary girls.
Marsha
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
Falling Sky by Lisa Swallow
Just when I thought there could not possibly be any more twists, this story ramped up a bit more. I had gotten enough of Sky and Dylan in the previous two books, but I sure wanted to see how the story ended. And I am not disappointed, not even a little. Some of the peripheral story lines are intriguing also. This has bee a well done series with a terrific HEA.
Anna
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rock star drama leads to a HEA

With some drama, unsurprising since we're talking about a rock star and they're in their 20s, Sky and Dylan find their HEA. Sets things up for Liam's story. Builds the bookiverse more for the future stories. I'm glad Sky is strong and independent. She doesn't give into Dylan's huge persona. She's his reality check.
Debra
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Falling Sky

Part two of this series. This is more of Dylan and Sky. When his past threatens him with more lies things heat up. Her own past wants her back. But will it tear them apart? Or is what they have a forever kind of love? This is not the end of their story.
Christie Pepper
May 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Good but not as good as the first, stopping the series here
Daisy Delfin
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Good story, good ideas, good read.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Dare to Dream (Maxwell, #2)
  • Dare to Love (Maxwell, #3)
  • Dare to Live (Maxwell, #5)
  • Pretend For Me
  • Dirty Like Zane (Dirty, #6)
  • Player of Life
  • Dare to Kiss (Maxwell, #1)
  • Wicked Nights (Angels of the Dark, #1)
  • Dare to Dance (Maxwell, #4)
  • Times Like These (Blue is the Color, #1)
  • Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1, Demonica, #6)
  • Eruption (The Hunted, #3)
  • Reaver  (Lords of Deliverance, #5; Demonica, #10)
  • Immortal Rider  (Lords of Deliverance, #2; Demonica, #7)
  • Shadows (The Rephaim, #1)
  • Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #3; Demonica, #8)
  • Perception of Life (Perception, #1)
  • Fight of Life (Perception, #3)
I am unable to read/answer GR messages at present.
Please feel free to contact me by email at lisa_writes@ymail.com
It's unfortunately become difficult to keep up with requests/messages made via various social media sites.
Thank you so much for understanding! :)

Lisa is an author of new adult romance and writes both paranormal and contemporary, often with a side of snark.
Lisa is originally from the UK

Blue Phoenix (6 books)
  • Summer Sky (Blue Phoenix, #1)
  • Unplugged (Blue Phoenix, #3)
  • Rising (Blue Phoenix, #4)
  • Reverb (Blue Phoenix, #5)
  • Forever Sky (Blue Phoenix, #6)