Start by marking “Rewriting the Rules” as Want to Read:
Rewriting the Rules

Rewriting the Rules

3.68  ·  Rating details ·  489 Ratings  ·  92 Reviews
Off limits. Stay away.
Don't even think about it.

I know the rules.
I repeat them endlessly in my head.
But damn it, I can't stay away.
Can't stop thinking about it. About her.

She's perfect. Beautiful. Exceptional in every way.
When in the world did she grow up?
No! I refuse to touch her. I won't do it.
But I did. Just once.
And now. I want more. So much more.
Once I've set my
223 pages
Published March 18th 2016

Book-Bosomed  blog
DNF @20%

Let me start by explaining that I had high hopes that this would be a fun, sexy, older brother’s best friend/younger sister love story. From the blurb, I was under the impression that the “brother’s best friend” had decided to pursue the girl that he’d longed for, consequences be damned. But that’s not entirely the exact romantic premise of this story.

Right off the bat, I didn’t care much for either Charlotte or Troy. In fact, I honestly wanted to bang both of their foreheads against th
Deserie williams
Mar 21, 2016 marked it as just-not-for-me-stay-away-hell-no
Self note: Hell no! Has one of my biggest pet peeves! yuck!
Rejane
Mar 27, 2017 marked it as no-way-jose
Ewwww..I read a review that , you know... ewwwww

Addicted2Books
description

What I loved about the book: The character development, the plotline, scenery description and, of course, Troy & Will's major hotness. There's also an open ending of sorts. A chance to continue the story with different main characters. I loved the author's writing style. Some author's can't make the story run so smoothly. She makes the reader wait for the juicy stuff, but you don't really seem to notice because you're caught up in Troy & Charlotte's story.

What I didn't enjoy so much: Tro
Fre06 Begum
Mar 21, 2016 rated it did not like it
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
Mar 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Oh Troy, where do I begin with you?!?!

"Looking at Andrea across the dinner table, I think about our relationship a little more. It's been over two years, my longest relationship, and after hearing the news from my doctor, I don't feel anything for her besides me cock in her pussy."
~ S. Moose, Rewriting the Rules

"My heart doesn't beat for her and I certainly don't spend days and nights thinking about her or a future. She's a warm, hot body and I'm a man who craves sex and control. It's a basic eq
April Symes
Troy is a man with a dilemma –he is in love with his best friend’s little sister and has been for a number of years. His love hasn’t dimmed in years and continued to grow and get stronger. He had one night of great pleasure when they were together but then they weren’t together afterwards and then for a couple of years they weren’t together. They ended up with other people, dating but never truly happy or satisfied. They were friends but the friendship suffered in a way because Charlotte denied ...more
Cocktails and Books
This review was originally posted on Cocktails and Books

This was my first S. Moose book. I'd heard from other readers how much they loved her books and I thought I'd give her latest a try.

Charlotte has been in love with Troy, her brother's best friend, since she was a young teenager. When they finally started dating, while they were both at college, they agreed to wait to tell her brother of their relationship until after she graduated. Unfortunately, for these two, Charlotte's brother (who's r
Jen
Mar 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved Rewriting the Rules. I couldn’t put it down and read into the wee hours of the morning just so I could finish reading Charlotte and Troy’s story. Friends to lovers is one of my favorite tropes, then throw in second chances and you’ve got me. This novel is well-written with fantastically developed characters. I was able to really get into their heads and I liked it. I really wanted to sit with Charlotte and Jane and gab with them. I even got invested in the side characters (please tell me ...more
Taylor Freeman
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was ok
3/4 of the book was Troy pushing Charlotte away. The hot and cold act got annoying quick.

When they do finally get together it's all a bit secret again.
Just like pretty much all books like this their relationship is outed exactly how you think it will be.

The book felt predictable and took to long for the. To get back together.
There was a short thing with an OW but it was cut short and how it was cut short made the whole situation worse for me. I don't like my H/h's with other people after they'
Part TWO 1 2 Apr 12, 2016 07:41PM
  • Keep It Safe (KIS #2)
  • Dominant for the Night (For the Night, #7)
  • Sinful Rewards 11: A Billionaires and Bikers Novella
  • Unleashed: Volume 4
  • Warrant (Righteous Outlaws MC, #1)
  • Black Dog Nights: Part Three (The Club, #1.3)
  • Compulsive Fascinations (Compulsions, #2)
  • Surrendered To The Pack (Wicked Wolf Shifters, #1)
  • He's So Fine
  • Too Wild to Ride (Steel Veins MC, #2)
  • Step F*@k: Book Four (Step F*@k, #4)
  • The Undercover Playboy (Captured by Love, #3)
  • Unwanted Love
  • The Star Trilogy
  • How to Reprimand Your Rock Star (DommeNation, #2)
  • Bash: Volume I (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #3)
  • Deacon (Starkis Family, #1)
  • Brawler
S. Moose is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author of new adult romance. She writes emotional and romantic stories that will make you swoon, cry, yell, laugh, and love.

She is living her own happily ever after with a man who loves her with his whole heart. She is a proud mother to their beautiful son, and adorable puppy.

When she is not writing you can find her hanging out with her famil
More about S. Moose...