Start by marking “His to Keep (Out of Uniform, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
His to Keep (Out of Uniform, #1.5)

His to Keep

(Out of Uniform #1.5)

A sexy category romance from Entangled's Brazen imprint...

He’s always wanted her. Now’s his chance to claim what’s his.

School teacher Marceline Bellini gave up everything—men, sex, anything resembling a social life—to raise her young daughter. To be the perfect parent. But when she attends an engagement party in her standard stick-in-the-mud mode, her friends begin plying
Published April 28th 2014 by Entangled: Brazen

To ask other readers questions about His to Keep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His to Keep

• Lisa •
Shelves: brazen-addict
FOUR IT WAS ALWAYS YOU STARS.

"The only mistake you made was thinking I'd let you walk out of here with another man."

description

How Katee Robert has managed to fit all of the love, romance, emotion and 'rip-your-clothes-off-let's-get-down-to-business style' hot all in just 100 pages is beyond me, but she did and I adored it. Nothing makes me happier than to spend my time reading books just like this, here are the rest of my thoughts ...

What's it all about?
Marceline Bellini is singularly devoted to two thi
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5 Light & Steamy read Stars

He's always wanted her. Now's his chance to what's his.

If you're looking for a quick and steamy little read look no further than this novella.

This was a shortie but boy did it pack a steamy punch. It was a tad fluffy, a lot steamy, and great little appetizer to tide you over until the next Out of Uniform book (hopefully Drew's)

After one too many shot's at her friend Bri's engagement party (you'll remember Bri from In Bed with Mr. Wrong), Marcy decides to leav
Wendy'sThoughts
Apr 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Sacrificing, Determined, Very Satisfying * * * *
I have been very fortunate in my life to have two terrific sons. I raised them in a two parent family, yet my late husband's position had him traveling and away for quite a bit of time. This caused the feeling of sometimes going it alone... trying to figure out how to deal with the kids and All that can mean... making sure they are doing the homework, getting them to their practices... just being on call 24/7. I mention this not as a ploy for any
Claire Robinson
Apr 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 - Claire-Bear & Old Spice Stars.

His to Keep, epitomises everything that I want to find in a Brazen Novel, hot-sex, a great storyline and likeable characters. Katee Robert has gone one step further and managed to put it in a Novella, and wowza what a novella it is.

Marcy and Aaron have known each other since their teens, but as his little sisters best friend she was off-limits. A stint in the services then took him away, but ten years later, he is back, Marcy is no longer off-limits, and it
Catarina
4 Sweet Stars

Marcy and Aaron hold a crush on each other for more than ten years without the other know. Somehow their high school days never ended. But life happens and Aaron leaves town to join the army and a few years later Marcy gets pregnant and dumped by her asshole of a boyfriend.
She is now a school teacher that only lives for her daughter. Aaron returned town a few years ago but somehow life kept on keeping them apart. They are both afraid of show their feelings and get hurt.

description

Until one n
Debra

★★★☆ 3.5 Stars!

He's always wanted her. Now's his chance to claim what's his.

His to Keep by Katee Robert was a fun, quick and sexy read with a independent, quirky heroine and a possessive alpha male with a sweet and caring heart. If you're looking for a light, feel-good, steamy read, look no further and give this one a try!

Being a single mother to a 3 year old little girl and maintaining a steady job as a tea
♥Rachel♥
Apr 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
A romance novella has a short amount of pages to draw you in and capture your heart. His to Keep was a second chance romance with just enough sweet and spicy to do just that. This story is part of a series but it’s not necessary to read the first book to enjoy this one.

Marcy’s main focus is life is providing a happy and stable environment for her three year old daughter and not much else. But a night out with the girls is about to change all of that. Marcy has always held Aaron as the gold stand
Michelle
Sep 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
A hot, sweet and light romantic novella!!!! Though the storyline was predictable, I loved how Katee Roberts has managed to weave a sexy romance with a splash of sweetness!!! This book was definitely my feel good warm fuzzy feeling book. Loved it!!!!

photo barel_zpsab5qwbpl.gif
Kara
Apr 03, 2014 rated it it was ok
I didn't connect with this...moving on to the next one!
**ARC courtesy of Entangled Publishing in exchange for an honest review**
Nicola
Apr 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
If a sizzling short read is what you are after, then His to Keep is the book. Sexy, passionate and with an injection of sweet, Marcy and Aaron were a couple to love and their romance had pretty much everything Katee Robert's delivers in her full length novels, just condensed.

I read it in one sitting, because their journey just captivated me. It is fabulous little addition to the Out of Uniform series, I put it down with a satisfied smile and I can't wait for the next book.

I received a copy of t
Janey
Shelves: arc, entangled
ARC provided by Entangled Publishing in exchange for an honest review..

3.5 broom cupboard stars

I enjoyed Katee Robert's first book in this series, and was charged to see this novella.

Marceline (Marcy) Bellini is a school teacher by day, and devoted single mother to a three year old princess, outside of that. She reluctantly attends her friends engagement party, Bri, the lively librarian we met in In Bed With Mr. Wrong, and is coerced into taking shots. Her handle on reality starts to slip when B
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
Apr 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: entangled-arcs
*ARC Courtesy of Brazen/Entangled Publishing*

What is it about a Kattee Roberts book that leaves you feeling so darn warm and fuzzy inside, like a freaking bunny rabbit?? Every book this talented author writes is incredible and she sets the bar high for so many authors out there.

This is a novella in her Out of Uniform series and it is about Marcy and Aaron.

Marcy is a single mom to her 3 year old daughter. She has been hurt terribly in the past, by her daughters father and love is the furthest th
WhiskeyintheJar/Kyraryker

There are many quick and dirty scenes (it takes a while for this couple to make it to a bedroom but visits to an alley brick wall and school closet will tide you over) that make this novella heavy on the steamy side. Marcy and Aaron's characters aren't deeply delved into, this is a novella after all, but they are both likable characters. Their scenes are sexy but not too erotic that you would feel awkward reading them in public. The author's writing and tone make this a flirty, fun, and
Angela
Nov 18, 2015 marked it as tbr-lost-interest  ·  review of another edition
18 November 2015: $0.00 FREE on Kindle
Erin Arkin
Apr 13, 2014 rated it liked it
His to Keep by Katee Robert was a solid 3 stars for me. There were some good parts and some things that bothered me. First, the things I liked – the characters were solid. It is always tough to develop characters enough in a novella but I thought Robert did a solid job of getting me interested in these characters and their stories.

Marcy and Aaron have been dancing around each other since she was seventeen and he consciously made the decision to leave before things went anywhere. When Aaron came
Lisa
May 24, 2014 rated it liked it
Very short and cute story.
Angie Elle
***This book was provided by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.***

This was a sexy little novella.

To start off with, it was about Marcy falling for her best friend’s older brother, which is one of my favorite all time tropes! I love it when couples have been fighting an attraction to each other for years. It seems to make the sex scenes so damn hot!

Marcy and Aaron were both incredibly likable characters. Marcy is a single mother trying to make a good life for her and her daughter, and Aa
Mara De Guzman
Apr 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!
ARC received for an honest review
Review on behalf of Give Me Books

His To Keep started off with a bang! We were quickly introduced to the main characters without the unnecessary details that can go on forever and I liked how Ms. Katee Roberts wrote the whole story in such a captivating way that you won’t even notice that this is only about 100 pages until you reach the end and you’re left wanting more.

The characters, Marceline or “Marcy” and Aaron, are very easily likeable and their chemi

The most important thing in Marcy's life is her young daughter, everything she does she does for Charlie and dating has become a thing of the past. That all changes when her best friend's brother makes a move on her at an engagement party, Marcy has had a crush on Aaron since she was seventeen years old but this is the first hint that her feelings are reciprocated. Aaron has wanted Marcy for as long as he can remember but circumstances have always kept them apart, now he's had a taste
Magpie67
So everybody is messed up in this small town? Another cliché story with some sex scenes. Boy likes girl, is bold to finally tell her after a few drinks and gets full on physical outside the bar in the alley with her. Hmmm.... Girl is afraid to get out of her comfort zone because her ex left her and the baby. She is a mom first and her needs don't count. It's an old story line so spice it up, put a twist in it. HEA, again... short novella, simple and sweet.
Wilmarie
Sweet and short

Marcy looked like she would never give love a second chance. But it seems she was only looking for her teenage crush to get along with it. Although, bring a single mom was tough for her to finally give Aaron a chance.
Nikki
This was a pretty quick but steamy and oh so sweet read! I have not (yet) read the first book, In Bed With Mr. Wrong, but I didn't feel out of the loop at any time. I really enjoyed His to Keep! Aaron has had feelings for Marcy for a long time, but never acted on them since she was his baby sisters best friend and too young. Marcy has been practically in love with him since she was 16. I love this plotline! Years later, Marcy has a cute as a button 3 year old daughter she's raising by herself. A ...more
Maria Rose
Author Katee Robert's latest in her Out of Uniform series of the Entangled Brazen line gives us the story of Marceline, a schoolteacher and single mother of an adorable 3 yr old girl Claire, and Aaron, a policeman and older brother of Marcy's best friend. Unrequited feelings on both sides have been buried for 10 years - until they come out explosively one night, a night that neither seems willing to forget.

I liked the portrayal of both the main characters in the story and the alternating male a
Brianna (The Book Vixen)
Review copy provided by publisher

3 stars

This book had me at “pressed against a dark alley wall”. And Aaron being a cop was the cherry on top. The first scene with Marcy and Aaron together – OMG! HOT. HOT. HOT! All that pent up sexual tension, want, and desire. Aaron was determined to have Marcy, in his bed and out. The epilogue was super sweet. It brought on the waterworks and I loved it. One thing I was apprehensive about was Marcy’s young daughter. I knew going in that Marcy had a kid, as it s
Lovinghotbooks1
May 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ibooks
Sweet sweet Aaron
Marcy have a daughter that takes up all of her time, she don't think she can include a man in her life.....well that's until Aaron, her best friends brother finally gets to her in a way she never could imagine.
The story is short, sweet and hot. I loved the way Aaron is described as a real protector and never wavers from it.
It's the sort of story that can be read in a day if you just want to forget about the world around you and settle in a chair with a cup of tea and some rea
Carlee
Apr 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Very quick read. More of a review to come soon!
Cenaida
Jun 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoy the book. Like the characters and the story of each one in the series. The way they have grown and been able to work there issues.
Luna
Apr 13, 2014 rated it it was ok
I know it's a novella but because the story is so fast paced I didn't feel attached to the characters. They're nice and Clare, the little girl, is cute but it's not my favourite Katee Robert.
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
Short & sweet. Not long enough for me to give more than 3 stars. Could've been a nice little novel with 40 or so more pages.
Tina
Apr 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Awwwww the ending to this book did me in!
Quick, easy enjoyable read!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Prosperity: A Judgement of the Six Mating Novella
  • Captive Cowboy (Captured Hearts, #2)
  • Loch and Key (The McLaughlins, #3)
  • Sunburn (Greek God, #3)
  • Playing Doctor
  • Out of Control (Babysitting a Billionaire, #2)
  • Tempted by the Soldier (Falling for You, #2)
  • Wolf at the Door (Snowdonia Wolves, #1)
  • The Harder They Fall (Loveswept)
  • Falling for the Marine (McCade Brothers, #2)
  • Seducing the Playboy (Hot Nights, #2)
  • Take Me if You Dare (Birthday Dare, #1)
  • Recipe for Seduction (Madewood Brothers, #3)
  • Beautiful Salvation (Blood Prince, #5)
  • Mr. Virile and the Girl Next Door
  • Dare to Resist (Wedding Dare, #0.5)
  • Rising Assets (Maverick Montana, #3)
  • Wilde for Her (Wilde Security, #2)
New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Katee Robert learned to tell her stories at her grandpa’s knee. Her 2015 title, The Marriage Contract, was a RITA finalist, and RT Book Reviews named it 'a compulsively readable book with just the right amount of suspense and tension." When not writing sexy contemporary and romantic suspense, she spends her time playing imaginary games with her child ...more

Out of Uniform (3 books)
  • In Bed with Mr. Wrong (Out of Uniform, #1)
  • Falling for His Best Friend (Out of Uniform, #2)
  • His Lover to Protect (Out of Uniform, #3)
“The only mistake you made was thinking I’d let you walk out of here with another man.” 0 likes
“It would be nice to be able to lean on someone, to not have to shoulder every burden alone.” 0 likes