Start by marking “Ragged Souls” as Want to Read:
Ragged Souls

Ragged Souls

Light and dark. Past and present. Good and evil. All these forces are held in balance inside every human soul. In these three short stories, we discover the terrible things that can happen when that balance is shaken.

A Purveyor of Odd Things:
Meet Detective Renner Branson, a man so enslaved to his work that he’s forgotten how to live. In his newest case, he will discover se
ebook
Published March 23rd 2014 by Ernesto San Giacomo

To ask other readers questions about Ragged Souls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ragged Souls

Bill Ward
Jun 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Three fun, well written short stories, all with dark elements, interesting characters and clever plots. Until about six months ago I would say I never read short stories but I have read and reviewed a few recently and this is another excellent example of what you can achieve with just a good idea and great writing skills.
I look forward to reading more by this author.
Renée Swann
Mar 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: april-tbr-2014
Well written, enticing and thrilling, the three short stories — A Purveyor of Odd Things, Martha’s Kitchen, and Cactus Valley — are perfect for a short bite of reading during lunch breaks or between other books.

Although A Purveyor of Odd Things was my favourite — albeit, the spookiest — they all lived up to the subtitle of “The Holy, The Strange, The Bizarre”. I thoroughly enjoyed devouring these wacky tales and certainly will be keeping an eye out for Ernesto’s future works.

So, what’re you wait