Start by marking “Beyond All Boundaries” as Want to Read:

J. Lea

N/A
ebook
Published April 2014

To ask other readers questions about Beyond All Boundaries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond All Boundaries

BlebeTanja
May 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
In Slovenia we do not have many authors that write in New Adult genre. In fact, Lea J. is one of few I am aware of, and that is why I was so glad to see she is writing books for us, "new" adults. Also, I support Slovenian authors who write in these difficult times that have affected the publishing world quite severely. There is little demand for books in Slovenia, because they are so expensive, and the books are expensive, because there is too little demand for books. Such a vicious circle we ar ...more
Irma
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kopijo knjige sem dobila v branje v zameno za iskreno kritiko.

Triindvajsetletna Nia je plesalka, ki se po razhodu s svojim fantom preseli k prijateljici. Na hodniku svojega bloka sreča prekrasnega modrookega tipa, katerega nikakor ne more pozabiti. Je pravi lepotec, vendar ženskar.
Jason pa nikakor ne more pozabiti tiste dolgonoge lepotice, ki je tako strmela vanj na hodniku bloka. Še nikoli ni posvečal nobeni ženski niti za trenutek preveč svojega časa, na Nii pa je nekaj, da si je nikakor ne mo
Irma
May 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!!

I had the pleasure of reading Beyond All Boundaries for the author as an ARC.

Wow, Wow and Wow!! I loooovvveeee this book! I was pleasantly surprised, this book had a little bit of everything: romance, humor, sex, sadness, friendship. It is basically a romantic story, mixed with crime, which makes the story even more interesting.
As soon as I started reading it, I happily noticed that you get to read both point of views – his and hers. The love interest isn't the typical guy with washboa
Katja Novak
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well, I was lucky enough that I had the chance to beta read this book :D

This book was one hot, suspenseful read and I loved every second of it! The plot was just amazing, I was hooked from the very first page and 'till the end!!

Nia is a pol dancer (not a stripper ;) ), she lives with her best friend Hannah, her parents died in a car accident...

Jace is H.O.T.!!! :D Dark, blue eyes, tattoo :D yummmy :D he and his best friend are private investigators and own PI agency, his sister and niece moved
Maree Repa
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Such an excitation get amazing book this is. I could not put this book down. So demanding and such a complete pleasure to read. I so loved the romance. Just so much excitement too.

After Nia arrives home late again her very angry boyfriend, Sean hits her again forcefully. After Nia realises her anger for him she leaves to live wife her best friend Hannah.

This book is just so exciting. You will be clinging to the edge of your seat. I just loved it!!
Beatriz Perez
Jun 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I read from Lea and I enjoyed it.

The book has a bit of everything, it has romance, a bit of comedy, mystery, and a HEA!!

The beginning of the book was a little slow for my taste but as you keep reading it starts picking up and you'll soon be flipping pages to see what happens next. Nia is a recently single, young woman. She was a dancer but due to circumstances in her past she stopped dancing. She lives with her roommate and best friend Hannah, they both work in a restaura
Kumiko Lei  ~Lost In A Book~
Mar 31, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
Reviewed at Lost In A Book

This is Lea J.'s debut novel and I was really excited to have the chance to read it. I was immediately drawn in by the cover and synopsis.

The story itself was interesting and kept me reading. I had a theory and *had* to know if I was right. Even though I was right, she still hit me with a few surprises at the end and I totally didn't see those coming.

Unfortunately, I wasn't really able to connect emotionally with the characters and I was more interested in finding out i
BlebeTanja
May 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lepo je videti, da slovenski avtorji ustvarjajo kaj na področju New Adult ("Frišno odrasli", haha), ker v Sloveniji ravno za starostno skupino mladih od 18-29 (recimo) ni veliko literature s tega žanra. Prav tako podpiram, da se širimo na tuj, ameriški trg, ker na žalost v Sloveniji po knjigah ni (večjega) povpraševanja in navala.

Preko vseh meja je luštno lahkotno poletno branje, kot nalašč za odklop možgančkov na plaži. Jaz sem jo sicer prebirala sredi najhujšega navala faksovskih obveznosti,
Maja
LOVE THE COVER. It's beautiful.
I really enjoyed this easy read. Beyond all boundaries is sweet love story.

Nia
description

Jason
description
Kell's Bookmark Clique
May 05, 2014 rated it really liked it

I received an ARC of this book in return for an honest review, and I'm so glad I did. This book was a great read. I started off thinking it was another romance book. Well, it was that, and so much more. Beyond all Boundaries had me fall in love with the characters, Nia was a great leading lady, and Jason was very, very loveable. He was good looking, with a heart of gold, that adored Nia, and was so protective of her, it made my heart melt.
The story had everything, it had me laughing, crying, and
Tabitha Jones
Jun 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Beyond all Boundaries is a beautiful love story of boy next door. Nia is a dancer, but not the typical dancer. Her friend enters her in a talent competition because she is astonished with her ability. Upon entering and doing well in the beginning Nia had to drop out due to a horrible accident. Jason who is Amy's brother recently started noticing Nia and knew he had to have her. A playboy and PI Jason was totally turned on by Nia. The closer Jason and Nia got the more threatening letters Nia rece ...more
Jackie
May 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: great-reads
Beyond All Boundaries is a fresh take on a beautiful love story! It had everything a person could want in a story; love, passion, friendship, adventure and mystery are just a few of the amazing elements! The book made me laugh and cry. It also held me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out who Nia's stalker was. I defiantly recommend this book, Lea Jerancic is a lovely writer and I look forward to reading more of her books.
Gail
May 02, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 cups of tea. This story has huge potential to be an amazing story!

full review to come.
Lara
Sep 04, 2014 rated it liked it
Preko vseh meja je samoizdana knjiga, ki je nastala pod peresom Lee Jerančič, izdana pa je tako v tiskani kakot v elektronski izdaji. Knjiga je napisana v 1. osebi in se izmenjujeta pogleda obeh protagonistov

Zgodba se začne z Nio, plealko, ki ravnokar konča zvezo z fantom Seanom saj le-ta postane posesivni ljubosumnež z nagnjenjem k nasilju. Preseli se v stanovanje k prijateljici in sodelavki Hannah, kamor se kmalu tudi preseli soseda Amy z hčerko. Amy pa ima tudi zelo zapeljivega brata Jasona,
Nadene
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have just finished this book and found that I did enjoy it a lot. Initially I found it a little hard going and struggled to follow which character was which but that didn't last long. Once I got on top of the characters I found myself wanting to know more and continued reading. The author has a great ability to keep you guessing, as soon as you think you know what's going to happen there is a big twist and you are taken in a new direction. I like the interaction between Jason and Nia, their lo ...more
Amy
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love a book that has it all: love, mystery, suspense and hot sex!!

This book delivers. Jason, the ladies man, cannot understand why Nia is not falling at his feet begging him to take her.....and that is just the start of this awesome developing relationship.

The characters are all equally entertaining and the author really draws you into each one of them so you feel an attachment to each one.

The mystery and suspense of who is stalking Nia keeps you on the edge of your seat trying to figure out w
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
Define the bad boy

Almost every woman wants to try her hand at gaming the bad boy. Jason is an excellent womanizer. Has a new one every turn. Nia is smart, beautiful, hot woman who doesn't give into Jason like the rest. It's great to read a story where the lead female isn't a doormat nor is she immune to the lead males charm. She makes him work for it. I think it's the perfect way to get the man you really want. They love to chase. Jason didn't even know.is what hit him. He fell hard. The book ha
Jacquelyn
Jul 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a great read. I couldn't put it down & read it in one day. It was a case of insta-love but that's ok. The story was engaging, had steam & a touch of sadness. Overall I thought the book was pretty enjoyable.
Cyndi Hackett
Sep 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great story. It really captured my attention. I thought the pole dancing was a nice effect on the story. I will admit, sometimes the writing was a little too simple. I enjoyed the chemistry between Nia and Jason.
Barb Johnson
Jul 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars for this new adult book from me.
Great characters
Good story line
Mild suspense
Overall a very good read :)
destiny
Jul 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I loved it. the two characters are meant for each other. the book wasn't too steamy but it was a great story about trust and love that someone can have fire someone else.
Ann  Goubert (Driven by Books)
So great

Loved it from beginning to end. was a great read and good story. a love that you can feel in your bones. well written and a recommended read
Lisa Lawson
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beyond All Boundaries

This book has it all.....drama, suspense, steamy love scenes! An impressive read by Lea Jerancic. I couldn't put it down.
Patricija
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: slovenian-books
Preprosto WOW
Knjiga mi je bila nasplošno všeč le to me je motilo, da so me določeni prizori spominjali na njene ostale knjige, ki sem jih prebrala. Glede zlobneža v tej knjigi je pa tako, kmalu sem začela sumiti Blaka oz Petra, preprosto sem vedela, da ne more biti glavi krivec njen bivši fant. Vmes sem bila sicer malce v dvomih in sem celo posumila, da je Jacob ta kriminalc. Le kje sem imela pamet??
Me je pa knjiga tudi spravila v smeh, 3/4 knjige sem se smejala, predvsem zaradi razmišljenja gl
Elchy
Jan 18, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Ne spominjam se, da sem že kdaj brala tako slabo knjigo, niti da bi kateri knjigi dala najnižjo oceno. Vedno najdem v vsaki knjigi nekaj, kar mi je všeč. Vse do sedaj... Da začnem pri samem pisanju. Stil pisanja mi sploh ni všeč. Ponekod me zmoti raba besed, (kot so fak, stara, šit) ki po mojem mnenju, niso ravno primerne za v knjigo, ampak dobro, to lahko še spregledam, ker so večinoma uporabljene v pogovoru. Prav mučno mi je bilo branje vseh ponavljajočih stavkov, predvsem en se je kar naprej ...more
Debbie
Jul 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Jason never thought about settling down. He and his best friend Danny own a private investigations firm and are both players. While visiting his sister, he sees the prettiest girl he's ever seen and can't get her out of his mind. Nia left an abusive relationship with her boyfriend Sean and moved in with her best friend Hannah. While taking out the trash she spots the hottest guy she's ever seen.

Jason and Nia start running into each other and being the player he is, Jason asks her out. Nia tells
Audrey
May 04, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: eye-rollers
I almost DNF this one and actually at some point had to out this down and didn't pick it up until now.

I love the cover and the blurb got me bad. I was so excited to read about it especially since I had been wondering if anyone would use the amazing Anastasia solokova at Ukraine got talent as an inspiration for book character. And what do you know? This one pretty much it.

The story doesn't flow easily. The writing is not captivating enough for me. I can't connect to the character emotionally. The
Monika
Jul 27, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult, 2014
The book was not so bad. The only problem was me.
I am over the new-adult genre, and the fact that I read the book in slovene did not help much.
I am sure that if you like romance, sex and a hot guy this is a book for you.
Melissa Cheslog
Jul 25, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was suspenseful and hot. I loved the characters and their bonds together. I loved how the plot continued to twist and turn. I was not expecting some of the twists. The book was well written and flowed very well. It was thrilling and sexy!
Elaine
Jul 13, 2014 rated it liked it
Sorry I can't comment on this book because I have tried to buy but have been unable to. Amazon keeps on saying it is unknown and the author does not come up either. Any idea how or were I can purchase this book for my kindle?
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• How to Seduce a Fireman (Wild Heat, #1)
  • The Demarcation of Jack
  • Before He Was Gone (Starstruck, #2)
  • Being Chased (CEP, #1)
  • Keystrokes
  • Barely Surviving (Surviving, #1)
  • Gone Wild
  • High Maintenance
  • Love is a Battlefield (DreamMakers #2)
  • Clinging to Rapture (Rapture, #2)
  • Rebel Walking Box Set: In a Heartbeat, Heaven Sent, Banded Together (Rebel Walking #1-2.5)
  • More Than Cookies (Maple Leaf #2)
  • Open Wheel  (Racing on the Edge #9)
  • Wicked End (Wicked End, #1)
  • Craving Talon (69 Bottles, #2)
  • Chances Aren't