Start by marking “Reward of Three (Rule of Three, #3)” as Want to Read:
Reward of Three (Rule of Three, #3)

Reward of Three

(Rule of Three #3)

Sometimes the darkest nights produce the brightest stars.

Rule of Three, Book 3

When the pregnancy test turns positive, Kassidy, Dag and Chris are thrilled they’re going to be parents at last. Their polyamorous relationship has blossomed, and there’s more than enough love to go around for their long-awaited little “Belly Bean”.

Then reality sets in. Dag grew up without

Published July 8th 2014 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Reward of Three, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reward of Three

Carol
the weakest of all three, but it might be because i don’t care about pregnancy stories
Margreet Asselbergs
Jul 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic-romance

My rating: 4 of 5 ⭐

It's been three years since Kassidy, Dag and Chris all moved in together and solidified their poplyamorous relationship, and they've been able to find a rythm that works for all three of them. Friends and family, except for Chris' parents, have come to accept and love them as a triad and they've even found some new friends who are involved in similar relationships.

So when a baby announces itself, the three of them are ready - even if th
Blushing Reader
Jun 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-books-read
Reward of Three is the third installment in the Rules of Three Series, this is not a stand alone book, you need to read the first two books in the series first. Be warned, if you haven't read the first two books then this review may have some spoilers for you (but nothing that would ruin the enjoyment of the the series).

Last week I sat down with Rule of Three (book #1) and found myself binge reading this series! Not only was the story engaging, it was a fascinating look inside three people lives
The Romance Evangelist
May 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-books
A copy of this book was provided by the publisher for an honest review at The Romance Evangelist.

This review may contain spoilers for RULE OF THREE and RHYTHM OF THREE. It would make absolutely no sense to try to read REWARD OF THREE without reading those two titles first.

Kassidy, Chris, and Dag discovered their mutual love in RULE OF THREE, and learned to live together as a triad in RHYTHM OF THREE, but now it’s time for them to take the next big step in REWARD OF THREE, one that will either ce
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Jun 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First I love these three… second if you have not read Rule of Three and Rhythm of Three stop reading this review and go 1-click Chris, Tag and Kassidy.

It is not often I give a novella 5 stars, but I adored this look into Chris, Tag and Kassidy’s life. Yes, this is a novella so the review is short as to not reveal the story.

My love for these three may be wrapped-up in those 5 stars as it was so enjoyable to continue to watch Chris, Kassidy and Dag live their lives, they continued to evolve and co
Kim
Oct 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Final installment of this trilogy, and as expected it's loaded with a powerful emotional journey. The topic of how miscarriages affect relationships is always a delicate one, and I think it was handled really well and realistically here. I'm very happy with how this book turned out and the fight these characters fought for each other.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

5 STARS

Review copy provided for an honest review

*Reviewers note: If you have not read Rule of Three and Rhythm of Three I suggest you start with those books first because this book will not have the same impact if you haven’t read those books prior to this one.
I can’t thank Kelly Jamieson enough for giving her readers more of Chris, Kassidy, and Dag. From the first book these three found a special place in my heart and I have loved every minu
Kathleen

Heat Level ~ 5 Scorching Stars
Romance Rating ~ 4 Stars
Ending ~ 5 Stars
Overall Rating ~ 4 Stars

This is the third and final installment for the Rule of Three series, that brings Kassidy, Chris and Dag’s story to its conclusion.

Reward of Three takes us on an emotional journey. Kassidy is pregnant and they all struggle with what it means to be parents. Are they happy? Sure they are, but wit
Julie Kirby
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love Daq, Chris and Kass! and have since first meeting them in Rule of Three.

Loving how their relationship is progressing.

So we catch up with them a couple years later, when Kass discovers she has something important to tell the boys.

I loved the cryptic way she told them, via Scrabble! very original. We find out how they are all dealing with the news and how to let their friends and family know.

Daq's fairly new business is doing really well and Chris and Kass are both enjoying their c
Rene' Hurt
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

It was wonderful to get to revisit these three. Love has its ups and downs and they came out of it and with a little huddle to love. I recommend this book to any one. But I highly recommend that you read them in order.
Kim BookJunkie
Jul 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
The sex scenes are as smoking hot as ever but the story just wasn't as consuming and gripping as the 1st one.
Kym
Oct 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
A great ending to a series l have loved every bit off. I loved Kassidy, Chris & Dag. This series is definitely one of the hottest books I've read. Will definitely read more from kelly Jamieson
Sophie Elaina
Rule of Three: 55%
Rhythm of Three: 30%
Reward of Three: 25%
Trixie
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
fabulous conclusion~ sad to have it end
Julie B.
Apr 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.
Cil
I‘m going to write a review about the whole trilogy here.

I‘m a bit indecisive about this trilogy. The setting was pretty much exactly what I was looking for in a MMF book and wasn‘t able to find until now. Unfortunately I wasn‘t very convinced by the execution.

Somehow it was pretty boring and I didn‘t care all that much about the characters. The one I probably liked best was Dag and I always couldn‘t shake the feeling that he wasn‘t as much an equal in this relationship as Chris and Kassidy.

But
Jacque
Apr 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: mmf, mfm
This is the third book in the series and must be read in order.

This was by far my least favorite in the series. I would have been completely fine not reading this book. Luckily it was the shortest of them all. The author does a good job at describing a heart wrenching sad story. This is not what I was looking for. The other books I have read from this author, One Wicked Night, Conference Call and Lost and Found are light reading, sexy, steamy with awesome kink scenes. I hope that readers don't t
SandyL
Loved this series! Kassidy, Chris and Dag thought they had the kinks worked out of their relationship (no pun intended!) But when Kassidy finds out she's preggers, things change and they all realize their are still things that can test them and insecurities start coming out. I loved how this story progressed and then was resolved - I'm just bummed it wasn't longer!
Dyella

Jan 03, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5
Amy
Nov 04, 2017 rated it liked it
really liked how this series came together in the end. Quite liked this series as it introduced me to some new things!
Lisa
They spent the whole book either fighting or fu*king. Not very deep. Not very memorable.
Edith
Nov 08, 2017 rated it liked it
3 stars

I am happy that they are happy. Kelly Jamieson is queen of the genre.
Grace
Jul 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Full review => http://afterdarkbooklovers.com/2014/0...

In this final installment of the trilogy, our threesome have some drastic changes in their lives, both happy and sad. Like the previous two books, the nightly passion between Kassidy, Chris and Dag is as hot as ever.

Having them both inside her like this, joined so closely, was dirty and hot and sweet. She felt like she was in the center of the sun, burning up, surrounded by heat and light and going up in flames. Hotter. Higher.

What surpri
Mazmum
Aug 29, 2014 rated it really liked it

This is the third book in the series and we rejoin the trio as they discover Kassidy is pregnant. This isn’t a mistake but a planned decision that they have made to move their committed relationship forward.

So we are moving along nicely, following them and then disaster strikes.

The fallout from this has a devastating effect on the relationship dynamic between the three and everything that they have worked to build up over the three years, starts to collapse around them.

Some of the decis
Monica
I received an ARC copy from Rockstarlit & PR in exchange for an honest review>

5 Stars!!!

Love Conquers all.

I am so sad this is the final book in this series I love Chris, Dag and Kassidy. Good things come to those who wait and we waited for this triad’s ending and what a beautiful ending we got.

This book tore at every heartstring I had. These three loving souls are put through hell and back. I was on the edge of my seat with worry for them. This book sucked me into the emotional roller-co
Victoria Rainey
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Night Owl Review

Original Review Published here: http://www.nightowlreviews.com/v5/Rev...

I found this book very well written. The overall plot was fascinating. I loved that I was kept on my toes guessing how this book would turn out. The main characters and the secondary characters were realistic and fascinating. Overall, this was a marvelous story.

Kassidy, Dag and Chris are going to be parents. While they are all excited, it brings issues to the forefront. Chris’s parents are not accepting of th
Aղցela W.
Jun 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is one of my favorite poly couples. Chris, Kassidy and Dag went on an emotional rollercoaster in this one. First I thought that it was really cute how Kassidy told the guys she was pregnant on a scrabble broad one of my favorite games. Each one went through what it meant to them to be having a baby. Then the unexpected happened and Kassidy lost the baby. Then they went through hell and back. This was a really good story each one afraid to express their feeling about it the story was so true ...more
Brandi
Jul 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: menage-or-more, mm
Talk about a heartbreaking situation that happens in this book! And you just knew it was going to happen because of the blurb and because of how perfect everything seemed at the beginning for Dag, Chris and Kassidy. To see the way it affected them individually was painful. My heart went out to each one of them!

Kassidy... Feeling like it was all her fault, worried how it would affect her career, constantly questioning what she did wrong, if Dag and Chris would be better off without her because sh
  • Polished (Polished, #1)
  • Claimed by Love (Wild Hunters, #1)
  • Destiny Calls
  • Unholy Promises (Chronicles of Surrender, #3)
  • The Queen's Consorts
  • Unequaled (No Rival, #3)
  • Pushin' Buttons (Boot Knockers Ranch, #1)
  • Anna in the Middle
  • Breaking Perfect
  • The Glass Knot
  • Beck & Call (The Billionaires, #2)
  • The Perfect Union (Perfect Love Series, #1)
  • Rain
  • Crossing the Lines (Neighborly Affection, #2)
  • Alpha's Mate (Denver Pack, #1)
  • Continental Life (Continental Affair, #3)
  • Habañera
  • Erica's Choice
Kelly Jamieson is a USA Today bestselling author of over 40 romance novels and novellas. Her writing has been described as “emotionally complex”, “sweet and satisfying” and “blisteringly sexy”. She likes black coffee, white wine and high heels…and of course cheering on her Winnipeg Jets during hockey season! She loves hearing from readers, so please visit her website at www.kellyjamieson.com.

Rule of Three (3 books)
  • Rule of Three (Rule of Three, #1)
  • Rhythm of Three (Rule of Three, #2)