Start by marking “Devotion (The Seductors, #3)” as Want to Read:
Devotion (The Seductors, #3)

Devotion

(The Seductors #3)

Falling in love is never easy, but when you’re a Seductor who has fallen for your target, it’s impossible.

Now that Jade has learned the whereabouts of the powercore made by Oliver’s company, her mission is almost over. The chances of being able to stay with him at the end of her contract are slim and she knows that. Would her organization really keep their word? When has
Published September 12th 2014 (first published September 8th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Devotion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Devotion

Start your review of Devotion (The Seductors, #3)
Stephanie- The Boyfriend Bookmark
Thank you Bee! This book! The third book in this series makes everything come full circle and it is a crazy, twisted circle with a fabulous ending that still kept me guessing. With this entire series, nothing ever seemed predictable between Oliver and Jade and when the final call is made in the case that will seal their fate forever, everything changes. But everything changes for one reason and one reason only. Jade loves Oliver.

That is one thing that has never changed through the entire series.
Book Junky Girls
Aug 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Intro: Fade in on the wild west with music going for a final showdown. Ok ok so this isn't a wild west book but the final showdown part is ture enough. If you're like me and have been eagerly awaiting the conclusion to this trilogy you will not be disapointed. It's time for every secret Jade is a part of to come out, as she decides what to do about the power core her love for Oliver is put through it's toughest test.

Jade thought being a seductor was all she would ever be good at, all her life
Miria Vanessa
Good lord, this book is HOT. The Seductors is definitely a must read series, especially with this stunning conclusion.
Devotion continues the story of Oliver, a very sexy and very wealthy man who just happened to fund a weapon of mass destruction. This made for some very powerful enemies trying to get to this new weapon that could destroy the world. Enemies that hired Jade, the top Seductor. In this final book of the series, Jade finds herself completely giving her true self over to Oliver,
Jeanne McDonald
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I had a chance to read Devotion before anyone else did and I must say, yowza! As always, B.L. Wilde never ceases to amaze me. Devotion is the third installment of The Seductors series and it definitely has a hot factor of a thousand.

Jade knows her time with Oliver is limited. It’s only a matter of time ‘til she finds the powercore her employer is seeking, but the thought of leaving him again is more than she can bear. With the weight of her love and now the world on her shoulders, Jade has to
J.A. Heron
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ok so my review of the lastest installment from Jade and Oliver's antics. Just when I thought that Bee couldnt increase the heat between these two I was completely wrong and i could not stop squirming at the fiery love scenes... hot hot hot!!
I don't like to spoil your read, so I won't. All I will say is this is a very well written and totally drool inducing read, if you loved Oliver before, you will be completely smitten and ruined for all other book boyfriends.
Of course I have a vision of
booklover
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG !!!!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely LOVED this story and it showed just how much devotion oliver has for Jade !!! I would love for more of this series !!!
Bethany
May 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really didn’t think that B.L. Wilde could out-do herself… but she absolutely did. Devotion is book 3 in the Seductors series. I can’t even tell you how much I LOVED this book. I want to say I loved it more than the 1st and 2nd… but I loved each one with such ferocity. The characters that B.L. Wilde spun into the story of perfection were just astonishing. Oliver and Jade are probably one of my favorite couples of all time.

“You don’t have to hide with me. I love you. You can always be yourself
Mike Smith
May 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of Fictional BookHos:

+++

Wow! Just...wow...

This is the third book in the Seductors series, and you simply must read books one and two before getting into this book.

If you've read the other two books, you know the story of the Seductors. They are a top secret, private espionage organization deploying trained Seductors who use any means to accomplish their missions, and I do mean any means.

Shawna Shauntia
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Squeeee !!!! Thank you Ms. Wilde for granting me the opportunity to not only read your work, but to also get lost in the world of Jade and Oliver. Once finding myself at the last page I found it to be bittersweet because I was able to find closure, but that also met that this would be the end too.

So Devotion picks up right where Hunger left off. Jade is back at headquarters trying to mend her heart over the man she had to leave behind.Trying to forget all about Oliver, but I’m not sure how a
Vonnie
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
For an 18+ audience

Oh my goodness! What a perfect ending to the trilogy! I couldn't wait to get back into Jade and Oliver's world. I was anxious to learn how it was all going to end. It was bittersweet to read this last installment but I have to say, this is the best one in the Seductors Series.

I had no clue how Jade and Oliver were going to end up together at the end. The Seductors had strict rules that did not allow Jade and Oliver to be together. I was afraid that some tragedy was going to
Romance Readers Retreat
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just...wow...

Jade is their top Seductor, and Jade has broken the number one Seductor rule, never fall in love with your target. Jade was sent to
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OK, ladies (and gents), don't kill me but yup, I've had the amazing pleasure of having read the latest instalment!!! Here is my review.

FINALLY, Oliver and Jade get their HEA, but not without another dose of heartbreak and some sneaky moves by the delectable Mr Kirkham.

Yes Jade and Oliver were still together after the events of the second book, but with Jade’s mission still ongoing we all knew that it wasn’t going to be and easy ride. Coupled with the stipulation of the Seductors that Jade could
Raunchyrudereadersblog
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was absolutely stoked I got to read this before anyone else :) #SorryNotSorry lol this is Oliver we are talking about. #ScienceMadeSexy
Well with Jade and Oliver still being together in book 2 but the mission still well underway it leaves Jade in a bad predicament, promised that if she finishes the mission she could have her happy ending with Oliver Kirkam after her contract has ended , but who believes the seductors pfffttt not me.
Plus she has already been told she would have to be kidnapped
Lustful Literature
Sep 17, 2014 rated it liked it
** Debbie's 3 Star Review **

This is the third book in the series. This book picks up where the last one left off. Jade is the top Seductor and broke one of the rules and fell in love with her mark, Oliver. After finding where the power core is, Jade has to make the tough decision to steal it. In doing so, she is going to break Oliver’s heart again by walking away to keep him safe.

"You’re the best Seductor I have. Remember that, Jade. You are a Seductor.”

"I’m not the selfish bitch I once
Mandy
Aug 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-reviews
The last book left me hanging in a big way but Devotion cleared everything up and left me with the warm and fuzzies. I have enjoyed this novella series much more than I would have thought possible. I’m not normally a novella kind of girl but there have been a select few that have caught my attention and I have been pleasantly surprised. BL Wilde writes great dialogue and the H/h in this series were both characters that I could root for. Jade and Oliver’s story has been a whirlwind of excitement ...more
Halos Horns
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Devotion
(The Seductor Series #3)
By: B.L. Wilde
A MUST READ SERIES

Wow! This is the final book in the Seductor Series and what a story.

B.L.Wilde captures you from page one and keeps you at the edge of your seat throughout the entire series. I truly had so many scenarios running around in my head that I couldn't help and try to figure the story out. Thankfully, in Devotion we get all the answers to our questions.

Oliver and Jade have a true connection. A connection that was started based on a
Heather
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think the author was going to top Desire but then Hunger came out. Definitely didn't think she could top Hunger, guess what? She did. I don't do spoilers so in regards to plot I'll just say WOOHOO!! Hot romance, hot drama, hot espionage, oh and did I mention it's hot? Seriously though, Miss Wilde has brought us characters, situations, settings all wrapped in this amazing series that run the gauntlet of emotional heaven and hell. We get answers in Devotion that could easily wrap up the ...more
Laura Smith
Jun 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
At last the final book in The Seductors Series and what an explosive and HOT way to end the series!

We left Jade and Oliver still together at the end of book 2 and with promises from her boss that she can have a life with Oliver after her contracts ends, gives Jade the chance to believe that she may have a future with Oliver after all.

But when Jade finds out The Seductors have no plan to let her leave, she decides to take matters into her own hands to ensure that Oliver is kept safe.
When
Hooked On Books
Nov 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in the series and WOW I thought this book even better than the first two!

Jade has now returned to the seductors headquarters after the ultimate betrayal from Alicia and Sonia.

Jade, whilst broken hearted, now needs to try to forget Oliver and complete the remaining years on her contract as a seductor. Just when she is finally getting started again on some bigger missions she gets a secret (undercover) visit from Oliver. Will Oliver save her ?

OMG I loved this book, the
Book Boyfriend Heaven
Oct 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Devotion by B.L. Wilde was given to me for an honest review. It finishes off the series perfectly. This book starts right where Hunger left off. Jade has discovered the power core that she is searching for, the problem is she knows it can cause the next war to break out. So she has to decide what she is going to do about the mission, she also has to decide does she let Oliver know about her love and maybe have a future together or go with her gut and worry about his safety. Only thing for sure ...more
Tina
Jun 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have a tune in my head and it is the theme music from 007. LOL The espionage, clandestine, conspiracy, and machinations are meticulously plotted and planned throughout the entire series. Culminating in an explosive ending that blew my mind and panties right off. Lots of Sexy, Boom, Pow!!! Can I touch myself?!! LOL

B.L. Wilde's final installment in the Seductors Series "Devotion", really delivered all of the heart pounding, intrigue, sizzling seduction, and unbreakable love between Jade and
Andrea
Jun 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my sweet and sexy Oliver ... Sorry Jade, you'll need to share. B.L. Wilde continues to draw me into this world of sex, power, love, hate and intrigue. Jade and Oliver are committed to one another but Jade is still committed to The Seductors and Oliver is committed to not starting WW III.

Jade and Oliver exude sex and love at every turn. The ongoing tensions between family and commitments is evident throughout this entire book. I went into the story thinking it was the end only to realize this
LAS
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved It!! The only critism I can give is that it was too short and I wanted more!

I love Jade and Oliver even though I should hate Jade for what she did for a living but I dont, she's a good person who went down the wrong path, but she met Oliver so it was all good.

I loved the uniqueness of the story, I'm not sure it's been done before.

Thanks Bee for a wonderful story.

And I'm not sure how I didn't know you were british before I finished this lol
A. McCarty
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hot d*mn this book was awesome. It was beautifully written and held my attention. If I could I would say 6 stars.

Imaginative Dreams was given for an honest review.
Merc
Jan 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars. Wonderful series.
Jenny Timmons
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book 3 brings everything together. Jade finds herself in love with Oliver and has a hard time performing as a seductor. Oliver is always on her mind. It always work out in the end.
Melonie Merritt
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
B.L. Wilde does it again! I had been wiating and waiting for more Jade and Oliver. They have been my favorite book couple since I read book one. The author has an amazing ability to get the readers to connect with the characters. Every time I read about Jade and Oliver the emotions start flowing. The things that these two have to go through had me wanting to scream and throw things, but also have me wishing I could find something like that. Oliver is the ultimate book boyfriend. The things he ...more
Tracie Redmond
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
review being posted soon
Heather Frigaard
Jan 31, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unique story line

Great story line. I loved the plot of the books. Steamy love scenes! I felt the character development was a little weak.

• In Your Corner (Redemption, #2)

B.L. Wilde is a British author who has always loved the written word, and takes great pride in bringing her stories to life.

She lives in Worcestershire with her partner and their two spotty dogs.

B.L is a sucker for happy endings, but will always make her characters work for it.

If you enjoy romance, suspense and erotica, let your imagination run 'Wilde' with one of her books today.

The Seductors (4 books)
  • Desire (The Seductors, #1)
  • Hunger (The Seductors Series, #2)
  • Salvation (The Seductors, #4)