Start by marking “Stargazer (Halos, #2)” as Want to Read:
Stargazer (Halos, #2)

Stargazer (Halos #2)

4.64  ·  Rating details ·  50 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
I’m Luna, and I’ve been in the Twilight Zone since I moved in with my sister and her boyfriend.
I sense their secrets in every corner of the house.

Gabriel is eerily beautiful, and his personality disturbingly perfect, while Gaia’s inexplicable PTSD and mood swings bounce her between bliss and despair.

Until Gabriel’s brothers pay a visit.

Cassiel...
He’s the night to his broth
Published October 31st 2014

To ask other readers questions about Stargazer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stargazer

Sunniva Dee
Mar 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Review by the author...I know...that sounds silly. But this is the perfect place to warn you about the difference between Shattering Halos and Stargazer.

Stargazer is what I like to call a "standalonish" sequel to Shattering Halos; it can be read alone, but whoever reads Shattering Halos first will probably enjoy it even more.

Both books are New Adult Paranormal/Fantasy. The style might appear similar with its short, simple (yet lyrical, I've been told) sentences, and they're both quick, intense
Love, Holly Xx
Shelves: beta-read
I want this series to go on forever ♡

Review to follow
Cheryl McIntyre
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sinfully good!

In the New Adult/Paranormal Romance, Stargazer (sequel to Shattering Halos), we get to witness a new side to the hot-as-HELL and naughty fallen angel, Cassiel.

The young, beautiful Luna, sister to Gaia from book one, catches Cassiel’s eye. Again. This time, her mix of sweet innocence and stubborn independence is too much for Cas to ignore. Luna sparks life into his dark heart, causing him to want things he never understood, let alone wanted before.

In this installment, we are introd
Laura Thalassa
Mar 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
They’re back! All the characters from Shattering Halos that you know and love have returned! Welcome back to the town of Shades Run, where Luna now attends college and lives with her sister, Gaia, and Gaia’s unearthly beautiful boyfriend, Gabriel. When Cassiel, Gabriel’s hotter-than-hell, bad-boy brother shows up, Luna has no idea the secrets the two keep about their true identities. But she will.

It’s so hard not to discuss every amazing detail in this book—because there are so many, but I reall
Brigitte
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Having read Shattering Halos, the story of Gaia and Guardian Angel Gabriel and meeting Cassiel the bad boy fallen Angel who gave no indication of changing his ways, reading Stargazer wasn't an option but a compulsion.

Luna is Gaia's sister who lives with her sister and her boyfriend Gabriel whilst attending college. She had a crush on Cassiel when she was fifteen and he just happens to turn up four years later. She is still attracted to him but giving in to her feelings would be like playing with
Alexandra Lyngstad
Mar 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I got to be a beta-reader for this awesome sequel, and it is the sort of book that just draws you in from the start! Exciting, sexy, and funny too, I was intrigued to see what the new main angel snide-and-saucy Cassiel was up to, and why in the hell he was giving boring mortal Luna so much attention?! Especially after his low opinion on Gabriel's "nonsense" in the last book with the "moving of heaven and earth" for his lowly mortal gal :P

In short; I highly recommend it for any lovers of sass, t
Leslie
Mar 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sunniva took it up several notches in this book! In Shattering Halos Gabriel just snatched up my heart but Cassel - there just always seemed to be more to this mischief maker! In this book we see a lot of Gabriel, Gaia and other celestials from the first book make an appearance as well. But Casssiel and his borderline wayward ways steal the show! This is a wonderful follow up novel that gives us a new story but gives an update on things that happened in the first. A very wonderful read that will ...more
Tamara
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have been anticipating the release of Stargazer ever since I finished Shattering Halos. Why you ask? Well, because it was amazing and I enjoyed the story tremendously, but really I just wanted more of Cassiel. Don't know who Cassiel is? Well, just stop reading right this second and pick up Shattering Halos so you can be properly introduced to this fine, sexy, hot Fallen Angel. Sunniva Dee certainly did step up the heat level with the latest installment, Stargazer. Where Shattering Halos was a ...more
Heather Duff
Apr 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Thank you to Sunniva for providing me with a copy in exchange for an honest review

So when I regretfully got to the end of this book I'm sure I made a noise kinda like "mmmmmhhhmmurgh" which is a good noise and this noise is what came out of me once I had read the last few paragraphs.

Why? One word......Cassiel.

Damn him, damn him to oblivion with his arrogant yet bewitching ways, his gorgeous good looks and his wicked personality make him one heck of a package, just hold on a minute I need to fan
Amy
Mar 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Stargazer is an exciting new Paranormal Romance and can be read as a stand-alone. However, even though is not necessary to read Shattering Halos first, I feel that it does give you a better understanding of Gaia, Gabriel and Cassiel....

Stargazer follows the story of Luna. Luna is an outsider looking in. She has no idea the truth about who or what Gabriel and Cassiel really are. She has her suspicions and knows that there is something different about them, but could never imagine what they truly
Margie   'CSR' Fite
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
You MUST READ THIS BOOK!!!!!I would recommend reading Shattering Halos 1st due to really understanding the characters and the full story. However; it could be a stand alone.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS BOOK!! I think it is my FAVORITE ONE!!
Stargazer is 5 years after the first book, so we get a look at new and old characters. I think it brought the other characters back & gave us a glimpse of where they are now and how their lives influenced the new characters in this book.

I felt a little bit han
D. King
Mar 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Amazing sequel! Angels, angels, angels. And this one is filled with the one that sizzles under our skin--the one and only Cassiel. We want so much for this bad-boy angel to turn to good, but what will that take? I mean, really. This fallen angel loves being fallen and all the perks that come with it. Why would he change his wicked ways?

So I totally love the brother dynamic in this book! They act like real brothers if all real brothers had supernatural powers. Sunniva Dee has these angels down pa
Jen
Mar 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is how second books should be. It was creative,sexy,and interesting. I love the characters and the storyline. I loved the many different emotions I had reading it. I love these sexy angels and would love to read more of their story!
Dawn
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Beta-read-- Review to come!
Maggie Wadsager
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It's been four years since Gabriel was allowed to stay with Gaia. As the time has gone on, the fear of what could happen still owns Gaia's thoughts and she is pushed time and time again to the brink of depression. Having Luna, Gaia's sister, living in their cottage, makes it hard to Gaia and Gabriel to be open with what they went through four years ago. Gaia made the decision to keep Luna ignorant to all things angel and does this for her own protection. Unfortunately Gabriel's 'brother' Cassie ...more
Jade Rosemarie
Apr 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sunniva just keeps getting better, and better!!

This. Book. Is. Hot!!

The sexy bad boy Angel is back. And he is in fine, rare form.

Cassiel is a big ole woman-loving, very tempting package wrapped in a big red bow.
He doesn't want to give up his wild playboy ways, never really even thought of doing it, that is until he met her...

Luna is young, extremely stubborn, and Gaia's sister. She has had a crush on Cassiel since she was 15. Now after four years he is back, and hotter than ever.

But Cassiel isn'
Michele McMullen
Nov 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Halo saga. This one revolves around Luna, cassiel and Ka. Ka and Cassiel are Gabriels brothers. They have quite the reputation for being quite the ladies men. They love women and oh my do the girls love them.
Luna is Gaia's younger sister. She met Cassiel briefly when she was 15 but now 4 years later he is back. Luna is beautiful, young, sexy, innocent and stubborn! She is so not what Cassiel should be lusting after. Cassiel never understood the infatuation that Ga
Michelle Crawford-gonzales
May 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
I absolutely loved this book. This is the second book of The Halo Series. Gabriel and Gaia are adorable. Then Luna, Gaia's sister moves in. Gaia and Gabriel are trying their best to keep Luna from learning that Gabriels and Angel. When Cassiel shows up he drives Luna wild with desire, but she fights all the urges to go to him. She wants him to admit that he wants her and her alone. Then out of nowhere brother number 3 shows up. Naked in Lunas bedroom. Oh yeah, this gets really good!! This is a g ...more
Bethanie Melander
May 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Waited for this book to come out, especially after all of the teasers that I read, and it definitely did not disappoint!! This book is filled with emotion, drama, passion, and yes some crazy!!! I loved every second of this book and fell in love with every one of the characters! This series touches on a very delicate subject that is told very beautifully and in a non offensive way that is very hard to do! I think Sunniva has done an AMAZING job with writing about Angels!! I look forward to the ne ...more
Angela
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, love, love, love this book! It was amazing to start with, but man oh man! I did not expect these twists. Hoped for, yes! The emotion, the storyline, all of it a huge sucess! Could not have spent my day with a better feel good, love story. I'm Seriously hoping there will be more books in this series cause I've fallen in love with all the characters and I want to know more about their story! If you haven't read this series yet, you are missing out.This author has some mad skills on con ...more
Rachel
Mar 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Even though this is the second book to Sunniva Dee's Halos series, she has crafted it so beautifully that first time readers can join right in without a pause. I loved joining Gaia's sister Luna for her journey in this book as she is torn between two unearthly men, and even MORE excited to see a lot of my favorite bad boy, Cassiel. And fear not, our favorite duo from Shattering Halos (book 1), Gaia and Gabriel, are very much still around!

I look forward to many more novels from Sunniva Dee...I f
Alisa
Mar 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sunniva has done it again!!!! I seriously love this lady and her writing style!! Sunniva pulled me in and kept my attention from the start!!
I was more than ready to see what the naughty Cassiel was up to with Luna. Throw in a little love triangle and you have one heck of a story!! Sunniva definitely did not disappoint!!!!
Renee
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh be still my heart....that Cassiel is back! Swoon... Along with a fabulously sassy Luna and off-kilter hot Ka, she creates a crazy love triangle that keeps you coming back for more. Sunniva Dee has given us a lovely hot mess!! Bring on the next book!!!
Lisa Ireland
Jun 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
i loved this book as i did the first.. they are very easy to read.. i laughed at a lot in this book couldnt wait to read it and i wasnt dissapointed...
Neilliza Swaffar
May 31, 2015 rated it liked it
**ARC provided by author, in return for an honest review.**
3.5 STARS

Stargazer is a continuing story of the Angel Brothers, who are very much into the Samuelle sisters. As much as this story is really suppose to focus on Gaia’s younger sister Luna, we still get a lot of Gaia and Gabrielle love story. As always Gaia and Gabrielle are very loving and will do anything for each other.

Then there’s Luna, Gaia’s sister who first met Gabriel’s brother Cassiel when she was only 15. The day she met him wa
Amber
Jan 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Angst filled but oh so satisfying!
There's is a lot of heartfelt angst in this book. Luna, Cassiel, and Ka are all hurt and broken in their own ways and each is trying to lessen the hurt. Their methods may not be the best but we often times try to protect ourselves from hurting by whatever means we can find and they do the same. Be ready for the struggles.

If you read Shattering Halos then you'll be happy to know that not only do we see Gaia and Gabriel, but their relationship and life continues t
Stephanie
Nov 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
First I love this book!!!!! the character between Luna and Cassiel, you could tell from the beginning is was going to be interesting. Even tho I didn't get to read the first book, i still love it.
Haley
Nov 24, 2014
Kelly Lale
May 19, 2014

I'm a reader, a lover of everything beautifully written no matter the genre.

As an author, I pen flawed characters, I seek the flip side where the soul hides. Once there, I want to be pulled out of my comfort zone by stories taking on a life of their own.

I've written paranormal and young adult. I've done contemporary romance verging on erotica, and I've dabbled in supernatural mystery. But my heart
More about Sunniva Dee

Halos (2 books)
  • Shattering Halos (Halos, #1)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Cowboy Bold (Longhorn Canyon, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • The Love Letter
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Provocative (White Lies Duet, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be