Start by marking “Truly, Madly, Deeply” as Want to Read:
Truly, Madly, Deeply

Truly, Madly, Deeply

Fall head-over-heels...

From wedding days to special anniversaries, steamy one-night encounters to everlasting oves, Truly, Madly, Deeply takes you on an unforgettable romantic adventure where love really is all you need.

This collection brings together all-new specially selected stories from star authors from the Romantic Novelists' Association, including international best
Published 2014 by Mills and Boon

To ask other readers questions about Truly, Madly, Deeply, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Truly, Madly, Deeply

Cheryl M-M
Feb 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a compilation of short stories written by members of the Romantic Novelists' Association and it includes tales from some of the most well-known names in the heart-squeezing, tear-jerking romance genre.

A Rose by any other Name Would Smell As Sweet by Adele Parks - It was the quintessence of family concern and their attempt at playing Cupid.
A Sensible Proposal by Anna Jacobs - Love found during times of great desperation.
The Corporate Wife by Carole Matthews - Everyone ages and only the o
Joan
Jan 24, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sue Moorcroft is the editor of this collection of 24 new stories, all written by
authors from the Romantic Novelists’ Association, including stories by popular modern writers such as Adele Parks, Carole Matthews, Katie Fforde and Miranda Dickinson. Relax as you journey around the world and escape from the humdrum of everyday life with these delicious, heart-warming stories, all themed about the promises offered by a new love found or the re-ignition of past love. This book should appeal to a wide
Theresa
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book I loved all the stories read authors and different genres I would of never picked up has opened up more genres for me to read.
Tracey Risebrow
Feb 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Originally published at www.bookthing.co.uk

From wedding days to special anniversaries, steamy one night encounters to everlasting loves, Truly, Madly, Deeply takes you on an unforgettable romantic adventure where love really is all you need.

This is a collection of 24 new stories from some of today’s best romantic authors including Katie Fforde, Carole Matthews and Miranda Dickinson. There really is something for everyone here, but I must confess I did not like all the stories, and some authors t
Megan Readinginthesunshine
Mar 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan and lover of short stories. I’ve said this a lot - the truly BEAUTIFUL thing about short stories is that they are SO EASY to pick up, you can read an entire short story on your lunch break, on your way to work, while waiting for an appointment, and you get the joy of finishing a wonderful story and the excitement of knowing that there are more stories waiting for you.

Knowing how much I love short stories, Truly Madly Deeply was made even better for me because it featured stories
Toni
Feb 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hats off to the awesome authors who did their short stories in this amazing book. There were many I enjoyed but the one I really enjoyed was One Night by Mandy Baggot it was amazing.
A recommended read for sure.
Toni
Feb 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hats off to the awesome authors who did their short stories in this amazing book. Was wonderful short stories. I really enjoyed Mandy Baggot's called One Night it was amazing.
Kim
Feb 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014, bingo-2014, a-z-2014
A nice collection of short stories by some great authors. Lovely to dip into.
Sasya
Apr 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Average rating is 3,8 (and I skip 3 stories, not a fan of oldies stories, sorry 🙁)

5/5 A Rose by Any Other Name Would Smell As Sweet by Adele Parks
4/5 Puppy Love by Chrissie Manby
3/5 Third A
Rhoda Baxter
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A really good way to find new authors whom I'd heard of, but never actually tried before. I read them one a night. I really enjoyed it.
Amy
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Zarina
Mar 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review originally posted to my blog:

I'm not normally a fan of short stories, whether presented on their own, as a tie-in to an existing novel or as a collection around a particular theme. I generally find there simply isn't enough space for the proper plot development and characterisation that usually draws me into a book, and they lack a certain spark which could have made them more than just an unpolished draft of a much-longer story.

When I initially he
Beckie
Feb 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Originally posted at: http://beckiesbookmix.blogspot.co.uk/...

First of all I must take a minute to say what a talented bunch of authors have created this book! No two stories were the same but every single one had me equally enthralled. This anthology was an absolutely pleasure to read.

I'm not usually a big reader of short stories. I often feel like the story has reached a premature end where either the character or the storyline could have been developed. This was certainly not the case with th
Megan Readinginthesunshine

Kirsty (Book - Love - Bug)
Nov 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book includes some of my absolute favourite romantic fiction authors. It totally amazes me how some of the authors can draw you in so rapidly, so that you're hooked on every word, despite the story only being a few pages long.

I don't like to pick favourites but I particularly enjoyed A rose by any other name would smell as sweet by Adele Parks - short, sweet, to the point, leaves you wanting more. If only life were that simple.

I personally think I prefer a full novel to get stuck into, the
Kat
Apr 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Truly madly deeply is a book which moves you to tears and lifts you up with laughter. it has 24 enchanting stories by some of the best known authors as Carole Matthews and Adele Parks. Every reader will take something different from each of these stories, whether it be a memory, or something to think about I'd say my favorite stories were Love on wheels by Miranda Dickinson and Shocking behavior by Sue Moorcroft.

Thank you to the publisher Mills & Boon M&B for providing this in exchange f
Christin Natalia
Apr 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Out of 24 romantic short stories, I love most of them, especially 'Puppy Love' not because there is a dog in it but because it oozes mystery and magic. There are some which are light and feel-good and also others that are touching.
Keren Lee
Jan 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: books-i-own, 2017
Some of the stories are really good, but I found some of them kind of boring, overall I enjoyed this.
Paulette
Mar 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
a wonderful variety of stories, all beautifully written...now I need to read the ebook version to read the extra ones! and I need to track down the previous book ....
Saffron
Jul 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. It contained a mixture of modern stories and historical ones. Some of my favourite authors were in this collection as well as some new authors.
Echo Scar

• Wonder Tales: Six French Stories of Enchantment
  • Sanditon and The Watsons: Austen's Unfinished Novels
  • Ruby Sparks
  • Losing It: How We Popped Our Cherry Over the Last 80 Years
  • Pink Chameleon (Silk Sisters, #1)
  • The Vacillations Of Poppy Carew
  • Wish You Were Here
  • Summer at Rose Island (White Cliff Bay #3)
  • A Piece of Cake
  • A Christmas Wish
  • Loves Me, Loves Me Not
  • Seven Nights with Her Ex
  • The Ugly Sister

Sue Moorcroft is a Sunday Times bestselling author and has held the coveted #1 spot in the Amazon Kindle chart. She's also a bestseller in Germany. She writes women's contemporary fiction with sometimes unexpected themes.

Sue has won the Best Romantic Read Award, been nominated for a RoNA and is a Katie Fforde Bursary winner. She also writes short stories, serials, articles, columns, courses and wr