Start by marking “Why White Men Like Asian Women and the Moral Decline of American Marriages” as Want to Read:
Why White Men Like Asian Women and the Moral Decline of American Marriages

Why White Men Like Asian Women and the Moral Decline of American Marriages

Steve O'Reilly Presents: Why White Men Like Asian Women and the Moral Decline of American Marriages

EXCERPT

“If you want to discuss stereotypes, what about the one where Asians seem to always have their heads in a book studying hard? Is that not an attribute worthy of being attracted to? You asked me if I care to respond regarding some American women thinking I can't handle
ebook
Published December 30th 2013 by Steve O'Reilly

Be the first to ask a question about Why White Men Like Asian Women and the Moral Decline of American Marriages

Khanh, first of her name, mother of bunnies
I have a right not to marry women who grew up worshiping female pop-stars rolling around on stage like an alley cat in heat. I have a right not to marry women who seem to be highly entertained by TV shows where women are always rolling their eyes at their men. I have a right not to marry women who lost the softness of their voice because it's been somehow surgically removed by a feminist movement thirty-some years ago.
Warning: rage rant ahead

Dear author: fuck you. Fuck you and your racism. Bec
Natalie Monroe
Sep 08, 2014 marked it as never-ever-ever-reading-this
"I have a right not to marry women who lost the softness of their voice because it's been somehow surgically removed by a feminist movement thirty-some years ago."

manda
Oct 16, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: how-about-no
The sad thing about this book is that there are plenty of men who actually feel this way. And they infiltrate my country.

This is going to be a raging commentary and not an actual review of the book -- rather, a review of the thoughts behind this book.

I live in an island hotspot for foreign tourism. And many expatriates have set up business and/or home here. And, like any other members of society, plenty end up dating, falling in love, marrying, building a family. This is normal.

But plenty also
haley
Sep 08, 2014 marked it as hell-no
See Khanh's review
Karla
So...I actually read this. Honestly, I don't know how to rate it. The self-righteous butthurt was so raw and earnest. Insufferable yet...amusing? My inner troll was entertained. In short, je ne regrette rien, y'all.
Jodi Yim
Nov 19, 2016
Lilay
Rants and Bants
Jul 25, 2018 marked it as will-never-read
Wow this sounds dumb af. Yes, "af", because I'm not going to even dignify it with spelling out the words.
Shora Cott