Start by marking “Echoes of Memories” as Want to Read:
Echoes of Memories

Echoes of Memories

(Nepherium Series #2)

Traitor… Liar… That’s what they call me. No one believes me. Not even my team. I know it’s up to me to get the answers. To stop the corruption and unlock my memories. I’ll do anything to get them back. Even if my hands will be covered in blood.
Elsa's every move is scrutinized. She’s labeled a traitor by those she sought for protection, and kept from her family and team. Re
ebook
Published (first published July 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Echoes of Memories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Echoes of Memories

Alastair Rosie
Jun 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
ECHOES OF MEMORIES
By Samantha Lafantasie
If a week is a long time in politics then it’s an eternity in literature. A whole week has passed in Elsabetha’s life since she was kidnapped by Alexander but that was about six months ago according to my review of Forced to Remember.
Samantha Lafantasie’s sci-fi thriller continues with Echoes of Memories and we find our heroine Elsabetha on the space station Tartarus having just woken up from a coma to find her partner Noah is also in a coma but unlike he
Annie Welch
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Echoes of Memories is the second novella in Ms. LaFantasie’s Nepherium series, and I just have to say, I think I’m in love. The first novella, Made to Forget, really pulls you in, while novella two carries you further into Elsa’s story, bringing you further into the depths of this action packed, mysterious and intriguing tale. With each turn of the page, new discoveries are made, the plot thickens, and before you know it, you’re at the end of the book and you are left wanting more—more Elsa and ...more
Bonnie Rediske-
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book picks off right where book 1 left us hanging. So many questions get answered, but so many are still left hanging out there. Each intricate detail in this story builds on the next creating a world of fantasy like no other. I love the kick ass nature of the heroine and how this book provides some more insight into the betrayals leading up to this point.

Another great novella!
Amber
Jun 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful gift to be able to continue Elsabetha’s story! I couldn’t wait to find out what she is able to remember and how the changes her life. This story is such a captivating read as we are able to delve deeper into her past and watch the two collide as sparks fly and the danger level increases beyond measure.

In this part of her journey, Elsabetha is thankfully able to find both her family and her friends, but in her heart she knows that the path her feet have been set upon will test ev
Alesha Escobar
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
When we first met Elsa, she couldn't remember, she couldn't decide who was friend or foe. Now that she's regaining what was lost--decisions must be made!

Elsa's journey isn't over, and things aren't necessarily getting easier, either. It was refreshing to see that she could still independently meet her enemies (and challenges) despite what was going on with Noah, and it was great to see recurring friends from the first book (yay, Bear!).

This is definitely a story to add to your reading list if yo
Emerald Barnes
Aug 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-reads
Echoes of Memories is the type of novella that keeps you on your toes! From the moment Elsa forgot her memories in book one up until developing more memories but re-learning what she already knew in book two, you're kept guessing and, more importantly, wanting more!

Echoes of Memories follows Elsa and what happened to her and her family/friends after the end of book one. She's still foggy on certain details, and she is on a mission to find Noah.

But when she finds him, he's not the same person s
Dalene
Aug 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
First, I would like to thank the author Samantha LaFantasie for giving me this book for an honest review. I enjoyed reading this book, as with the first novella Made to Forget, Echoes of Memories is just as good. The story-line is very well written. The world building is very good. The characters are well developed and written. I am looking forward to reading the next book in this series.
Stephen Walton
Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This trilogy continues to grab my attention. Following on from book 1 Elsa continues her fight against the bad guys and try to find her husband . Fast dynamic action this novella and additional chapters are very entertaining and enjoyable .
angela
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg

Omg this is so good. I have cried so much during this book. When an Author can get such emotions from readers, you know their great. This series so far has been great. I expect the same from the next, and last book in this series.
Samantha LaFantasie
Mar 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Will release summer of 2014
Oct 23, 2014
Ashley
rated it it was ok
Jan 09, 2016
Hailing from Kansas City, Missouri, Samantha LaFantasie spends her free time chasing her three kids and dog named Fido. Writing has always been a passion of hers, forgoing all other desires to devote to this one obsession, even though she often finds herself arguing with her characters through much of the process. She’s primarily a fantasy writer but often feels pulled to genres such as sci-fi, ro ...more

Nepherium Series (2 books)
  • Made to Forget...