Start by marking “Choosing Mr. Right” as Want to Read:
Choosing Mr. Right

Choosing Mr. Right

Join the girls from the "Baby Bear Bungalow" in several fun and hilarious short love stories in one, with five unique girlfriends who meet, go different directions, and then reunite with an unforgettable outcome. An ideal read for anyone who belives in true love.
Published December 5th 2004 by Spring Creek Book Company (first published August 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Choosing Mr. Right, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Choosing Mr. Right

Debby
Apr 19, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: lds-authors
Kate has always felt there's one right man for her, but at 28, she still hasn't found him. When she receives an invitation to a reunion of the 5 girls who'd shared the "Baby Bear Bungalow" in Freestone - a lake resort town where she'd worked one summer, she has mixed feelings but goes. Each of the others are now married or engaged. The organizer, Valerie, brings out the 4 part "Destiny Compact" they all signed. 1. to get educated/smart; 2. to travel; 3. to marry THE ONE; 4. to meet in 11 years t ...more
Nov 11, 2014 rated it liked it
"Kate has always believed there was just one right man for her," but she is now 28 and a career woman. When she has a reunion with four of her roommates from the summer after high school, the girls are eager to tell her how they found "the one." But will their stories bolster Kate's spirits or make her realize just how alone she is?

This book goes through each of the girl's story of finding her match. I wish there was more to each story, though. They are each little "vignettes", leaving me wantin
Shannon Dalley
Jan 14, 2008 rated it it was ok
ooookay..... um.... somewhat cheesy... some parts I just wanted to scream "GAG ME!" but, there were some endearing parts.. where I thought.. okay this book isn't sooo bad. All in all... most of it was pretty fun to read. There were some good insights... but, mostly cheese. LOL. EMBRACE THE CHEESE if you decide to read this book!
Gayle
Feb 04, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
This ended up being more like a collection of short stories with each of the girls relating their own tale of meeting their future husband. Not sure how realistic some of the stories were, but for the most part cute and fun!
Tiffany
May 01, 2008 rated it it was ok
I just couldnt get into it. I skimmed and read all that pertained to Kate and that was all. I am sure it was a good book but just couldnt seem to get all that interested.
Erin
Apr 19, 2008 rated it really liked it
I love reading fiction about a group of people and how they all found their true love!
Sep 10, 2009 rated it liked it
Predictable LDS novel outcome, but it was a cute story. I enjoyed reading all the girls different "love stories" even if they were completely unrealistic. Fun read.
Rebecca
Sep 21, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lds-romance
Like 5 short stories rolled into a novel. A fun, light read.
Danni
Feb 01, 2008 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: singles
This is a really fun book about holding out for your dreams even if it took forever.
Matilda
Oct 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun, chick-lit plot with endearing characters and a light flowy feel. The story is clever, funny, and so true to life. I liked it and would recommend it to any gal ages 10-100.
Melody