Start by marking “Quick Fix, Book #1 of the Ecstasy Spa” as Want to Read:
Quick Fix, Book #1 of the Ecstasy Spa

Quick Fix, Book #1 of the Ecstasy Spa

(Ecstasy Spa #1)

Dumped by her boyfriend and down on her luck, Annabelle Richards accepts her best friend’s gift and goes to the Ecstasy Spa for an afternoon of erotic escape. She expects the sex to be mechanical and the staff to be more brawn than brains. She couldn’t be more mistaken.

Instead of cold and clinical, Seth is everything she has ever wanted in a man. Smart and sexy, it’s easy
ebook
Published June 20th 2012 by Smashwords Edition (first published March 22nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Quick Fix, Book #1 of the Ecstasy Spa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quick Fix, Book #1 of the Ecstasy Spa

Jacquie Talento
Apr 09, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Stepping out of her comfort zone thanks to her friend Sienna, Annabelle takes the invite to an exclusive spa and enters Seth’s world of play. But Seth isn’t allowed to get personally involved with the clientele and Annabelle is going to make that hard for him.
Kristy
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had never read anything by Suzanne before, apon reading the description to this book, I was intrigued. Once I started, this short story was quickly devoured, I couldn't put it down... it was just what the doctor ordered! (hehehehe)'Quick Fix' is book 1 in the "Ecstasy Spa" series, & I plan on reading them all.

Annabelle is dumped by her boyfriend, feeling undesirable, un-feminine & not sexy (really her ex was a piece of work) her best friend decides to gift her a special treat. An hour
Linda
May 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook
I listened to this as a part of The Ecstacy Spa Anthology, part 1, and the story was great, the narrator not so, so I had to stop after this first part. I couldnt listen to five more hours with strange pauses and accentuations. ("fine"..... she said. "Good" ..... he said)
Sad since I wanted to listen through it all, but I just didnt have the patience.
Annabelle gets treated to a session at the Ecstacy Spa by her best friend, but had no idea how Seths treatment would affect her. Quick, smutty and
LorettaLynn
Jun 26, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

Woo lala.. I found this to be on hot sexy read, with plenty of steam to go along.
This read went fast but there was nothing wrong with that.
Annabelle went into a spa thinking she get one thing and came out with a new view on it all. Hot and sexy Seth found more then a quick fix…
I am going to recommend this one to the Erotica lovers who would like a quick and sexy read!

Happy Reading Everyone!!
Moran
May 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won a copy of Quick Fix in a Facebook giveaway and I really enjoyed reading about Anabelle and Seth.

Anabelle never enjoyed sex with her previous boyfriends and after breaking up with her last boyfriend 6 months ago she finally agreed to go to Ecstasy Spa after her best friend gave her a gift card for a "treatment".

Quick fix was sexy and fun story and I just wish it wasn't so short.
Autumn Review
Jun 09, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review
review to come
Ruby
May 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, kindle-reads
interesting concept with a hot storyline! nice short little read.
Erika
Jun 05, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, kindle-books
Ecstasy Spa is an exclusive retreat for elite clients and offers unique services to its premiere members. These premiere members’ every desire and fantasy is indulged by the staff, whether it’s a sensual massage or sexual fantasy. For Annabelle, she wants to play out a long seated role-play fantasy.

Months after her tumultuous relationship ended Annabelle is still in a rut, not just a sexual funk but a minor identity crisis. She questions her sexuality, worth, and appeal. Hoping to revitalize An
Franjessca
Full Review posted on Book Lovin' Mamas

Suzanne Rock wrote some erotic scenes between the characters that will require you to have a cold shower afterward or for the ones who smoke, a cigarette after being able to visualize how Suzanne wrote the encounter between Seth and Anabelle.  SEXY HOT!
I love the story of the Ecstasy Spa and how different it is from other erotic novels I have read.
Can I also say...Seth is a hottie!  He came up with the idea of the Quick Fix, and it was an excellent fix for
Tracie R
Jun 28, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars A Quick Fix and more

Quick Fix is a great start to the Ecstasy Series. It is a short read with a hot and sexy storyline that will be sure to entice and excite your imagination.

Annabelle Richards accepts an invitation to the exclusive Ecstasy Spa as a gift from her best friend Sienna. This is a place for only those on the upper echelons of society, people who know what they want and have the means to pay for it. Annabelle know this is just an afternoon to fulfil her desires but when she
Tracie R
Feb 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars A Quick Fix and more

ButtonsMom2003
Jul 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot, Hot, Hot!

ARC received from author in exchange for my honest review. I loved this book right up until the end which is why a dinged it one star. The book is so hot I thought my ereader was going to go up in flames. The "Spa" is a place where your sexual fantasies can come true. It's nice to know that women can purchase this service for a change, not just men. My only problem with the book was the abrupt ending - not a cliffhanger per se but I sure wanted to know more about Seth and Annebelle
The BookChick
I didn't know this was a serial or else I would not have purchased it. That fact notwithstanding, I didn't care for the story much. It was an alright read but easily forgettable. I listened to it in audiobook format and the narrator was not good at all.
Vivian
Jun 26, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic
I really liked this story. It is a shame it was not longer. Well, just have to read something else.

For anybody that is interested in this story, it is about one sexual event between two people, nothing more. So don't get your hopes up for more.
Michelle
A new author me and I will be reading more of her work :)
Amanda (Hootie) Clark
To damn short!!!
Kristy
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Definitely a very quick fix. Very short, shallow characters, not my cup of tea.....
Karry
Aug 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot little short read

This story was all about finding your self-confidence and becoming empowered in your own sexuality. I enjoyed every bit of it!
Tara
Jan 30, 2015
Ethel
Dec 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
A lifetime New Englander, Suzanne married her college sweetheart and has been with him for over twenty years. Every summer she drags her husband and two daughters to Maine on a quest for the perfect lobster dinner. Every fall she can be found down in Foxboro, Massachusetts cheering on her favorite football team. In between those trips, she’s a chauffeur, a maid, a chef, an event planner, a hairdre ...more

Ecstasy Spa (10 books)
  • Aromatherapy (Ecstasy Spa, #2)
  • Rub Down (Ecstasy Spa #3)
  • The Great Escape (Ecstasy Spa, #4)
  • Pressure Point (Ecstasy Spa #5)
  • Mind and Body (Ecstasy Spa #6)
  • Hydrotherapy (Ecstasy Spa #7; Invitation to Eden #4)
  • Ecstasy Spa: An Erotic Anthology, Part I
  • Ecstasy Spa: An Erotic Anthology, Part II (Ecstasy Spa Series)
  • Ecstasy Spa: An Erotic Anthology, Part III