Start by marking “Blue Flame: Extinguish” as Want to Read:
Blue Flame: Extinguish

Blue Flame: Extinguish

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Jack Gemini might be a soulless, wisecracking psychopath, but even he was weary to accept an invitation to Kausia. It's not a vacation destination, unless you are a mutant that enjoys being stalked by canibals. Still, Jack was in no position to disappoint Shuffle, a sinister Shadow Walker with ties to the occult. Plus, he was curious about the fate of his old compadres, Er ...more
Paperback, 1st, 52 pages
Published 2014 by Dim Media

To ask other readers questions about Blue Flame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blue Flame

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Blue Flame: Extinguish
J.A. Ironside
Mar 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: horror
ARC copy given in exchange for an honest review;

This might be the way forward for me - graphic novellas. Much as I like a good graphic novel I actually find them harder to read than a 500,000 word novel. Something about the amount of illustrations fries my circuits (yes, I know this is weird.)

This was refreshing in that you got good chunks of narrative replete with description and nuance as well as fabulous illustrations at about a 65:35 ratio. That worked for me.

The story was basic but done i
Ashley
Apr 05, 2014 rated it liked it
*Note: This book was given to me by the author for the purpose of reviewing*
Blue Flame: Extinguish was even better than the first book in the Blue Flame series. It had a perfect mixture between words and illustrations. The newest character, Jack, was a soulless guy who was insanely sarcastic. He was really interesting and fitted perfectly into the story.
In this second installment of the Blue Flame story, things heat up as Jack is convinced to come to Kausia by Shuffle for the purpose of stealing
Blaine Garrett
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Malinda Roland