Start by marking “Souls ReAligned (Bound4Ireland, #2)” as Want to Read:
Souls ReAligned (Bound4Ireland, #2)

Souls ReAligned

(Bound4Ireland #2)

A once broken woman, striving to find her former self… A man in love, determined to heal her heart… An infinite universal force. When the one you want, is undeniably the one you need… put aside your fears and believe.

Ethan’s persistence nature forces Olivia to examine her feelings and face her fears. He too, faces major obstacles in his life and a troubled past full of sec
Published (first published January 3rd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Souls ReAligned, please sign up.

Jaime ~ Fiction Fangirls
Apr 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, blogged
4.5 Stars
From the moment I finished Intractable Souls I have been counting down to the time where I would get more Ethan O'Connell. The time has come and gone and now I'm, once again, left craving more Ethan O'Connell.
In the continuation of Ethan and Olivia's story you'll find yourself pissed off at Ethan, swooning because of Ethan and flat out turned on and dripping with pure want for Ethan. He's controlling, sometimes manipulative and very stubborn but he's also sweet, honest with his emotions
Sweets Books
Apr 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
We finally get the next installment to this series, and I will admit when I reached the last page I repeatedly kept swiping the page. Yep I had a major blonde moment 'going why ain't it moving? Is it frozen?' So yeah I got to laugh at myself for that duh moment! And I'm sure Tricia and all of y'all are now laughing too! ;-)

Now here are my thoughts!

Olivia, I still want to ring her neck for the way she bounces around with her emotions. True, she embraces some of the feelings she denied in the la
Trisha
May 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Bound 4 Ireland series so if you have not read Intractable Souls please do so first. It is only .99 right now and you can grab it at this link - http://tinyurl.com/triciadanielsIS I promise you will not regret this decision. I loved this book right until the very last page.

Souls ReAligned picks up where Intractable Souls left off. Ethan and Olivia's love life is like a crazy roller coaster - fun, exciting, and you never know what will happen next. I can guarantee i
Angie
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Since having read book 1 in this series, when I was asked to read book 2, the answer was immediately a yes! Just when you thought Intractable Souls was hot and steamy, Tricia Daniels comes up with this smouldering gem! The story continues with Ethan (the sexy Irish Alpha) and Olivia. Many twists and unseen turns in book 2. Kept me on the edge of my seat. I won't give away details in my short review but this is A MUST READ!!!!! Tricia Daniels, job well done!! 5*****
multitaskingmomma
Feb 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dominance, erotica, bdsm, arc
Original Blog Post: Blog Tour & eARC Review: Souls ReAligned (Bound for Ireland, Book #2) by Tricia Daniels

Review by: Ramona
My Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Stars

Do events happen between two people because the universe knows all hell will break loose if they get together or because it wants too test the strength of their devotion to each other? Souls ReAligned explores the possibility of two souls that can never quite come together as a whole. Tricia Daniels takes this timeworn story of star-crossed
Cheryl
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I think that I have fallen in love all over again for Ethan. *swoon*

When I read Intractable Souls I was blown away. The creative writing and the little twists and turns and then the cliffhanger. This book was no different. The little twists and turns had me on the edge of my sanity. Even though there were things I needed to do, I sat with my eyes glued to my ereader until I was done. When I got to the last page I still couldn't believe it. I kept trying to turn the page, but it kept getting stuc
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia James has never been able to trust the men in her life not to hurt her. She cares for Ethan O'Connell but the intensity of her feelings scare her. Ethan isn't willing to let her go and he will go to any length to convinced Olivia that they are meant to be together. Secrets are revealed as the past clashes with the future. In one move Ethan could lose everything he holds dear as everything unravels.

OMG! I love this series s
Tami czenkus
May 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Tricia Daniels Delivered once again a phenomenal story that takes you on an emotional roller coaster ride. I laughed, cursed and cried!!!
Ethan and Olivia continue on their path to happiness, but it isn't all rainbows and unicorns. Fate has brought them together once again and finally things start to look up. Past demons continue to threaten to rip them apart as it happened so many times and lifetimes before.
Ethan can't deny his dominant side just as Olivia can't deny her submissive side no matte
Patti
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Souls ReAligned is the second in the bound for Ireland series and Tricia just keeps you interested all the way through. Couldn't put it down 4:06am and I am laying here after reading the last words in this book and now I am going to be thinking about what happens next till Tricia puts out the third book in this series. This is a love story that is so connected through their souls that they can feel each other's dreams, steamy, fun and well written, Tricia I am a true fan, thank you for taking me ...more
Renee at Book Happiness
May 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review. I have to say that I have been waiting for more in this series and to say that this author delivered would not be saying enough. I absolutely love Ethan and Olivia's story.. This book has everything that you need. Love, Betrayal, angst and everything you need and want in a series book..I think I fell in love with Ethan (even though i wanted to smack him at times) again... I just am in absolute love with this story and I cant wait for the next installment of ...more
Elaine
Dec 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
When I started reading this book, I was like wow.. I fell in love with Ethan and Olivia all over again. The book has many twist and turns, ups and downs it kept my emotions high the whole time. When I finished I was like wow....THIS IS A MUST READ BOOK!!! Thank you Tricia for such a wonderful book.
Grace
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent series! Everything you want in a romance and more! Could not put it down...had to read the complete series! Excellent addition to this genre! A must read!
Jess
May 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What’s better than a hot alpha male? A hot alpha male with an Irish accent that’s what ;) Ethan O’Connell, sexy, dominant man who can melt your panties with a single look or a roughish smile.

In book two, we have Ethan and Olivia struggling to find a balance in their relationship. Olivia is still guarded and wanting to protect her heart. Ethan wants to prove to her that he loves her and her alone. Despite their reservations, the two of them are bound and a force outside of them is pulling them cl
Kathy Wideman
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is just as emotional as the first one. Expect more danger, romance, love, heart break, and more. Ethan is still hiding the reason he came to Canada from Olivia. Afraid that he tells he will lose her all together. After the disastrous plan that Rachel supported and even encouraged Ethan to do he may lose her anyway for a whole different reason. Ethan has to break down Olivia’s walls all over again. He manages to do it however no he is worried even more about how she will react to his se ...more
Suzzy
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SERIOUSLY!!!!

Oh for heavens sakes you can't end it like that! This book had all the ups and downs and sweetness and craziness. I wanted to punch some characters. But I am hurting for both of them. Now I need to jump into book 3.
Jenny Brightman Harris
Jan 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. Well after a year we have the next installment in this series be forewarned this book also ends on a cliffhanger. I thought when I started reading this series again that with all the characters in this story that maybe the main characters would be wrapped up in this story and we would move on to others that however is not the case. Ethan is still having issues balancing his dominant self with the need to protect Olivia knowing her history. Oli ...more
DJ Sakata
Feb 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic-romance
Favorite Quotes:

“Oh I think you’re everybody’s type, Ireland. If I were you, I wouldn’t bend over in the shower to pick up the soap.”

“Yes… Home. Wherever you’re going to be tonight is where I’m going to sleep. My house, your house, under the stars… it doesn’t matter to me. From now on, home for me will always be wherever you are.”

“I suppose I’m lucky that he didn’t mark his territory by lifting his leg and peeing on me.”

My Review:

Arg! I read both books - 898 steamy pages - to complete this revi
Melissa Miller-Mattern
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for A Wanton Book Lover Blog:

I consider myself fortunate to read and review Souls ReAligned by Tricia Daniels, book 2 in the Bound4Ireland series. (I would highly recommend book 1 Intractable Souls first though). H-E-L-L-O H-O-L-Y hotness that is Ethan O’Connell. Book 2 picks up right where book 1 left off. Olivia James is afraid of the feelings that she is developing for hot, demanding, determined Ethan O’Connell.
Ethan is due to return to Ireland for some business; Olivia thinks that
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

This is the second book in the new Bound4Ireland series. This book is not a standalone.

I really enjoyed this book. I loved book one and when I thought it couldn't be better, the author totally topped that and blew me out of the water. This book was sexy, sexual naughty, suspenseful, and full of twists and turns with a side of an emotional roller coaster. Oh yes, this book took me on a ride that had me all over the place and by the end, begging for more.

This is the continuation of Olivia
Ashley Jasper
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After tearing through Intractable Souls, I jumped right into this book. It picks right up where the first book left off; with a broken-hearted Olivia and a distraught Ethan. Luckily, since my heart couldn't stand the angst, things get resolved rather quickly. That is not to say that they don't continue to test and push each other throughout the book.

I really enjoyed the progression of Ethan and Olivia's relationship in the story. They were both finally able to overcome some of, not all, of their
Pauline (Passionate About Books)
An emotional rollercoaster you never want to get off of!!!
And yet another AMAZING book...the continuation of Ethn & Olivia's story. Two extremely stubborn characters who just can't get enough of eachother.Refusing to let Olivia walk away from him, he begs for her forgiveness and understanding.He realizes that no matter how hard she tries to fight him that their souls are bound by cosmic energy.They are meant to simply be together!!!Olivia struggles between what her heart & her brain are
Tracey
I waited a long time for book 2, so decided I wasn't going rush it, I was going go take my time and savour the book, but when it came to it I needed to find out what happened and I wasnt disappointed.

Ethan is all alpha and a dom at heart and has not pushed that side of their relationship due to things that have happened to Olivia in the past, but Olivia decides she wants to explore a little ..... One thing is for sure she may submit to him in the bedroom but she'll never elsewhere, she's a stron
Marissa
Jan 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Kindle Copy for Review

Olivia James and Ethan O’Connell love story continues once again.

After Olivia tells Ethan to go in the end of the book one, we watch him win her back but they still have their trust issues and her need to be in control at times while he does what he wants without giving her a choice.

As they try to struggle with control issues, Ethan will do anything to win her heart for the love of his life. He gets jealous when she is around other men and tries to control his temper. It is
Books Laid Bare
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have loved reading this the second book in this series and the reason being is because of the magnificence that is Ethan O'Connell.
I felt as though Olivia has made a huge leap forward in this story, she was dealing with her issues and better equipped or should I say prepared to handle her relationship with Ethan., up until a point because everyone has a breaking point and I am concerned that Olivia may be hurtling towards hers!
Although how exactly you handle a man like Ethan I have no idea, he
Renee Entress
5 star

The story has laughs, betrayal, secrets, pain, and heartbreak. I was pulled right into this story.

If you have not read the below I recommend reading that book first:
Intractable Souls (Bound4Ireland, #1)

This is Olivia and Ethan’s story. Olivia and Ethan are trying to be together but with all the outer forces working against them will they ever be able to make a relationship work? Olivia comes out of her comfort zone a little more but will her issues with Noah push her back into her shell?
Amber
Sep 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was provided this book in exchange for an honest review.

Book two of the Bound4Ireland series picks up where book 1 leaves off. This definitely is a series you have to read from the beginning.

This book brings the couple to Ireland, and explores the idea of the soul mates a little further.

I got frustrated at times by Olivia's wishy washy behaviors. She loves him, but she gets angry at him for random things. He doesn't know why she is upset, and she won't tell him, which seems like a recipe for
Natalie The Biblioholic
This sequel was pretty good. I'm glad Olivia got her head out of her a$$. I like the idea of reincarnation incorporated as the theme of this book. For me, it makes it that much more romantic. The idea that Ethan and Olivia's love is predestined is endearingly sweet. Eerie, especially when they share dreams, but sweet nonetheless.

Ethan's temper and controlling nature sure get him into a lot of trouble but surprisingly they highlight his vulnerability and make me like him even more. As in the firs
Pam
Jan 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Souls ReAligned is book 2 in this trilogy. I didn't know going in that there was a book 3, so I was really shocked when this book ended so abruptly. Thank goodness book 3 was finished and ready to dive in to.

This book picks up immediately where book 1 ends. Olivia is struggling with self esteem issues. She doesn't deserve Ethan and she refuses to admit that he is exactly what she needs.

Ethan is devastated, but he's not giving up on Olivia. He knows they are meant to be together and he's not goin
Rachel
May 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG...Not again Tricia...Please, give me a hint...just a little one...

Ethan and Olivia, John and Shannon, Rachel and Scott...They're all back in Souls Realigned. And even though I gave Intractable Souls 4.5 Stars and thought it was good...Souls is OMG, just freaking awesome!
There is SO much angst, anxiety and craziness..and this one is SO much more sexy..ooh, Olivia and Ethan getting all crazy sexy!!!
The ANGST is really what makes this so absolutely super. Here is the culmination of secrets, rem
D.L. Gallie
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to beta read this one and I have been hanging out for it ever since I finished Intractable Souls and let me tell you, the wait was oh so worth it. I absolutely loved Souls ReAligned, Trica had me sucked in from the first page and I could not out this book down. This book has its ups and downs and twists and turns and the ending, WOW what an ending. Tricia really knows how to pack a punch, I think I still have a book handover form that ending.
Ethan is just as dreamy as he was i

• Piece by Piece (West End #3)
  • My Brother, My Rival (My Brother, My Rival, #2)
  • Trigger (The Pericolo Series)
  • Eternal Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms #10)
  • Fancy Free (Fancy Free, #1)
  • Deception (Blue Moon Saloon #5)
  • In Deep (In Deep, #1)
  • Predator's Refuge (Gemini Island Shifters, #3)
  • Obsession (Obsession, #1)
  • Shattered Innocence (Shattered, #1)
  • Watching Mine (The Consumed, #3)
  • Cain's Salvation (Passion in Paradise: The Men of the McKinnon Sisters, #1)
  • Knight of Cups (Knights of the Tarot, #2)
  • All of Me (The Trust Me Trilogy, #3)
  • Wicked Flames (Solsti Prophecy #3)
  • Sated (Wrecked, #1)
  • Claimed (101 Nights, #1)
  • Double Alchemy (Double Alchemy, #1)
Tricia Daniels lives in a small town in Southern Ontario, Canada, where she raised three kids as a single parent. Creativity and imagination is something there is never a short supply of in her home. Between her quick wit and wicked sense of humor she found that she has a passion for writing steamy romance novels. Her goal is simple, tell her story, warm a few hearts, shed a few tears, share a sil ...more

Bound4Ireland (3 books)
  • Intractable Souls (Bound4Ireland, #1)
  • Indivisible Souls (Bound4Ireland, #3)