Start by marking “A Very Merry Hockey Holiday (Assassins, #8)” as Want to Read:
A Very Merry Hockey Holiday (Assassins, #8)

A Very Merry Hockey Holiday

(Nashville Assassins #8)

NEW YORK TIMES AND USA TODAY BEST SELLING AUTHOR TONI ALEO PRESENTS THE NEXT INSTALLMENT IN THE ASSASSINS SERIES…

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas – with eight stories featuring your most beloved characters and their families – it’s time to get comfy with a cup of hot cocoa and take a sneak peek at the holidays, Assassins’ style.

Join Lucas and Fallon along with T
Published December 10th 2014 by Toni Aleo (first published November 17th 2014)

Christy
Apr 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

photo d16df839-0151-48b5-9e40-51038a6d0865_zps0f5b00ed.jpg

Calling all Assassins fans: A Very Merry Hockey Holiday gives you glimpses into the holiday’s with all your favorite characters! I loved this! It was so much fun to spend the holidays with the Assassin’s family. I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more. It was really great!

There was something memorable about each story...

Lucas and Fallon
Crazy Pregnantasaurus Rex

Audrey and Tate
Tears. All kinds of tears. This was such an emotional chapter for me.

Piper and Erik
“Your kid is a cock block

R
Catarina
4,5 Merry Stars.

description

And you know why? Because authors give us presents like this book. Short stories of our favorite books with our favorite couples.
I love short-stories. They are like mini epilogues and I’m an epilogue whore. So, obviously, I loved this book. And the last chapter about Kacey left me very anxious to read her book!
This has a chapter dedicated to each couple from the “Assassins” series, so if you’re a fan of this series, this a book you really can’t miss. Especially of you want t
Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
3.5 Very Merry Baby Hockey Stars

description

This book adheres to what I like to refer to as:

The "Pregnancy + Babies = AUTOMATIC HEA Principle."

I should copyright that brilliance right there.

This book, in a nutshell, was a whole lotta this...

description

...as well as a lot of this...

description

Now, even though there was definitely some "OMG I'm just so fucking happy" overkill

I still enjoyed it.

description

We got to check in with ALL of our Assassin Series couples and families from all previous books, which was a lot of fun. I really enjoye
✿kawehi.reviews
May 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sports-jock, arc
☆ I received an ARC via Good Choice Reading in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ☆

#This was a super cute novella!

description

Author Toni Aleo really does know how to give fans one a hell of a Christmas treat by giving us readers this yummy and heartwarming treat!

We get to re-visit all of our favorite Assassins couples and see their progresses and latest updates, as well as witness BABIES, BABIES galore!! *woohoo!*

Yep, babies coming left to right, I tell ya! *cheshire grin*

I LOVE, LOVED this eight-pa
Kath S
OK, overall I think is a 3/5 because I'm a sucker for this series but I decided to give a rating to every story.

1. Fallon & Lucas 0/5. Big NO. I really hate them. He's a fucking idiot and she's a silly woman... So I don't care what happened to them.

Dear Lucas...

description

2. Audrey & Tate: 3/5. I'm in love with Tate. He's freaking awesome and even when I disliked Audrey in this story, I could bear her because of Tate. A cheesy story with a predictable end, but it's OK, it's Tate.

3. Piper & Erik
Dee
Sep 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
A great catch up with all our favourite couples.
Natasha
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Fantastic Stars!

Review by Natasha Gentile

Who doesn’t love it when authors do a novella and bring us up to speed on the couples from their previous stories? Characters we fell in love with. I would beg to have a little novella yearly. I mean I want to know what they are doing, how they are progressing...

Well peeps, Toni Aleo has finally written a book about the Assassins hockey team and their wives! We can catch up with all the characters we love and can't get enough of-finally!

In this novella
Erin
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved getting to see little clips into everyone's lives! Can't wait for more!!
Three Chicks
Dec 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Fantastic Stars!

Review by Natasha Gentile

In this novella
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
I love the Assassin's hockey families and this is the perfect Christmas novella! We get to see all of our favorites (Philip) getting ready for the holidays and spending time together. I loved seeing what they are all up to and I love Christmas, so this was just perfect for me! Toni is the queen of hockey hotness!

Lucas and Fallon
"I warned you. Go get eaten by Pregnantasaurus Rex."

Audrey and Tate
"Audrey, baby, just looking at you makes me happy. You are my everything."

Piper and Erik
"No maybe about
Kim
Aug 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
3.5 to 4 stars
Toni Aleo and Nashville Assassins fans will enjoy this sweet Holiday novella featuring all of our fave couples: Lucas and Fallon, Tate and Audrey, Erik and Piper, Jakob and Harper, Phillip and Reese, Shea and Ellie, Karsen and Lacey, and Jude and Claire from the Bellevue Bullies spin off series. We even get a bit more with Kacey King who is Karsen's sister, and her "anti-relationship" with JT that was teased in Laces and Lace and will be featured more in the next book Overtime.

We c
Amber Boyd
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What happens when you mix the holidays with all your favorite hockey players and their families? You get a most wonderful adventure full of laughter, tears, oh my moments and yummy smexy time moments. I'm not sure what Toni could have done to make this holiday novella any more perfect because it was simply amazing in so many ways!!

I loved the snapshot that she gave us into each couple and then a sneak peak into what is to come with Kacey and Jordan. Revisiting Shea & Elli, Harper & Jako
Diane Lynch
May 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Very Merry Hockey Holiday (Assassins #6.5) by Toni Aleo I loved this book! A Very Merry Hockey Holiday was a great way to get you in the mood for the holidays.

This novella was comprised of a bunch of short stories taking place around the holidays about the Assassins Players and their loved ones. It was a great update to the characters’ lives.

It had the feel of a television show the way it jumped from one teammate to the next. Speaking of TV show, wouldn’t it be great if the Assassins Series
Teri
Oct 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received an advance review copy from the author for a honest review.

This is the best romance holiday novella I've ever read!!!! You get to visit ALL your favorite characters!! I loved that! And if you could use one word to sum up this novella... Babies!!!!!

There must be a book dedicated to Babies and a Wedding!!!

To top it off, we get a visit from Kacey and JT!!!

And now I'm off to Bass Pro to get a pic of that Bear!!!!! Hilarious!!
Darcy
This one was fun to read. I liked how each couple got some page time so that we could catch up with them. I loved Audrey and Harper's surprises. I felt bad for Kasey at the end, what should have been a very happy day ended in a sad day. I really hope that with the next book Kasey will get her own HEA.
Cocktails and Books
I always love when Toni Aleo gives us an opportunity to catch up with our favorite Assassin couples. The holidays around Nashville are filled with a lot of holiday cheer and an ever expanding Assassin's family.

If you've been following this series, this novella is a must (especially as it sets up Kacey's book in 2015).
Heather
May 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
My rating scale:
5☆ - I loved this book and it brought out true emotion in me (laughter, anger, a good cry, etc)
4☆ - I loved this book.
3☆ - I liked this book.
2☆ - I didn't really care for this book.
1☆ - I did not like this book at all and probably did not finish it.
Jackie Lane
Dec 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-pending
I just adore any books about the holidays and being able to catch up with the Assassins was great. They are always such a fun group of family/friends.

Ally.Always.Reads
Aug 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: sporty-spice
There just wasn't enough.
Mary McFarlane
Jan 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-books
Loved having it all tied together and so many happy endings for my favorite couples can't wait to read the rest
Jo
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book covered the couple's from all previous books in the series (with even a brief mention of Jordan from Falling for the Backup, book 3.5 in the series) during the Christmas / New Year season. It also covered individuals who haven't yet had books of their own, Claire (Boarded by Love) and Kasey (Overtime). The book starts with Fallon and Lucas from Trying to Score with Christmas a few weeks away. Fallon is almost to term with their fourth child and Aiden is almost a teenager. The story the ...more
Bee
Nov 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I LOVE HOCKEY HUSBANDS

I’m so god damn happy reading this. My heart is literally bursting from joy. Not only is it perfect that I get all the main men and their post novel stories, but it’s Christmas themed.

Lucas and Fallon has me smiling from ear to ear. I love Lucas Brooks dearly. I forgot how much until I read this. His quick comments to Fallon and constant flirting is fun. As a perfect husband would, he cherishes her. I’m going to reread his book because I miss his determination and confid
Cindy
Jun 06, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spring-bingo
I love this series and this is a cute diversion - a collection of short stories involving the characters from the first 6 novels set at Christmastime. It is a great idea to revisit these couples and catch up with them. I'm just wondering why everyone's HEA involves babies - having babies or getting pregnant. I think only Elli and Shea's story (for obvious reasons) and Kacey's story were not wrapped up in pregnancy. The final story was Kacey's and I am gleefully looking forward to the next novel ...more
Patty Montoro
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is wonderful collection of stories about Assassin series couples. I wish every book could have an epilogue as sweet and sexy as these stories . One of things I love most about Toni's books is there are so character driven. I loved catching up with all my favorite characters. The story that touched me the most was Audrey and Tate. This was such emotional and tear at your heart strings story. Tate just wants Audrey to be happy and he will do anything to get here there. Audrey feels like she i ...more
AC Squared Book Blog
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
THIS WAS MY FAVORITE YET!!! I loved SO Much how we got to see how each couple celebrated Christmas and see how and who they are now! It was so amazing to be able to really know what was going on. We always see glimpses of the other couples, but I really liked how we got to see it from their point of view. It really made me want to go back and re-read Shea and Ellie's story. I can't wait to see what comes next!
Autumn Breier
5 out of 5 Stars

Re-Read in August 2017

A Very Merry Hockey Holiday is book 6.5 in the Assassins Series. I really enjoyed A Very Merry Hockey Holiday and can't wait to continue with the series. I love seeing all of the couples from the first six books in the series.
Erin
Jun 30, 2017 rated it liked it
Why does having kids have to be the ultimate lire goal for all these people???
Kate
Aug 01, 2019 rated it liked it
This was cute, but ultimately some flavor we just didn't need. And more babies. Woo.
Ashley
I loved this shortie so much!!!!!

I also loved the prequel to Kacey and Jordie's story, it did its job to get me pumped up for the next novel in the story *sigh*.
Jeanine
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was a fun glimpse of all of the families from the previous books
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Hat Trick (Heller Brothers, #4)
  • Down by Contact (Seattle Lumberjacks, #3)
  • On the Fly (Portland Storm, #2)
  • Game Changer (Bomb Squad #3)
  • Flirting on Ice (Atlantic City Hustlers, #1)
  • Holiday Games (Play by Play, #6.5)
  • Slap Shot (Hot Ice, #3)
  • Bigger Than Beckham (Philadelphia Patriots, #3)
  • Loving Him Off the Field (Santa Fe Bobcats, #2)
  • The Christmas Wish (Heart of Montana, #2)
  • Goalie Interference (NHL Scorpions, #2)
  • Risky Game (Out of Bounds, #3)
My name is Toni Aleo, and I’m a #PredHead, #sherrio, #potterhead, and part of the #familybusiness!
I am also a wife to my amazing husband, mother of a gamer and a gymnast, and also a fur momma to Gaston el Papillion.
While my beautiful and amazing Shea Weber has been traded from my Predators, I’m still a huge fan. But when I’m not cheering for him, I’m hollering for the whole Nashville Predators sin

Nashville Assassins (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Taking Shots (Assassins, #1)
  • Trying to Score (Assassins, #2)
  • Empty Net (Assassins, #3)
  • Blue Lines (Assassins, #5)
  • Breaking Away (Assassins, #6)
  • Laces and Lace (Assassins, #7)
  • Wanting to Forget (Assassins, #9)
  • Overtime (Assassins, #10)
  • Rushing the Goal (Assassins, #11)
  • Face-Off at the Altar (Assassins, #12)
“you do. Jordie Thomas is not a take-home-to-Momma kind of man.” “No, he isn’t,” she agreed. “But he is a fuck-you-stupid kind of man.” 2 likes